Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 02

Story Info
They had patients waiting.
7.1k words
4.51
43.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlson
carlson
9 Followers

That morning they had six patients waiting for them. That was beyond Ah Seng’s expectation. He thought it would be a walk in the park but this time it will really test how good his command of English was. Starting from the first patient, he stuttered all the way. Though he understood what the patient wanted, he could not bring across to relay it properly for the good doctor. He was at a loss for words. Dr J frowned at him several times. He did not trust what Ah Seng told him. He had to rely on his vast experience to predict the patients’ needs. And he had to dispense the medication himself. He feared possible fatality from wrong medication. Although he was mad about it, he thought of playing a game with him. He would continue to show his displeasure and a kind of cold treatment. It scared Ah Seng out of his wits that he began to worry about his job, their jobs rather and the dire consequences of wrong diagnosis. The latter would be worst. It would be classified under murder and subject to capital punishment, death.

J was amused that his plan worked out nicely. He had never thought that silent intimidation could create such impact. When they broke for lunch, Ah Seng headed straight to his room hoping to find solace in the arms of his wife. When he entered the room, Se Yi was not there. She must have risen to prepare lunch for them. Ah Seng dared not see the doctor again, he might get a tongue lashing from him judging from his sour face. He hoped Se Yi’s lunch would pacify the doctor and alleviate his predicament.

Se Yi had awakened about an hour ago. She initially wanted to help out Ah Seng but she decided to clean the doctor’s room first especially that pillow which was almost covered with their love juices had to be washed. Normally, Ah Seng would do the laundry and she was glad that she did it this time. He might suspect them from the evidences of toughened stains on the pillow case and bed sheet. When the room was made up and the laundry was cleaned, it was time for the lunch break. She prepared them a quick lunch. Her feelings were in a mess. The guilt and shame seemed to have a heavier effect on her.

They had a quiet lunch together, just the two of them. Ah Seng did not join them. She wondered what happened when she was not around and she felt uneasy at Dr J’s cold face. Most of the time, she was ashamed to face him. While J enjoyed his lunch, he continued to put on a poker face. The atmosphere was quite tensed. And he did not talk to her throughout the whole afternoon and there was no patient too. He did not attempt to talk to her nor touch her in any way. He just read a couple of files and made notes into his organizer. The only words he spoke afterwards were that he would not join them for dinner. Tonight he would treat himself to a sumptuous dinner at the village’s best restaurant.

When Ah Seng told his wife what he did that morning, she almost fainted. How could he not measure up when both of them studied in the same university and been in the same class? They graduated, not with flying colours but they made it. Then she remembered helping him with the English paper, his weakest subject, and he was more interested in her than English. She weighed the possible consequences and they were not in their favour. And the doctor would not help them judging from his face. She prayed that they could still keep their jobs. Good salary with accommodation provided and the best of all they could be together. Now the future looked bleak for them. She began to hope that the doctor’s interest would not wane and that might be a way out for them. But she was still too ashamed to approach him and thus she had to let fate decide.

The restaurant was on the first floor. Its decoration was typically Chinese with red lanterns and some colourful statues. The only two things that impressed him were the whole restaurant was air-conditioned and the waitresses were young and quite pretty. They were all in red Cheong-Sam that was short-sleeved, one-piece reaching the knees, hugging tightly to the upper body and a high slit that opened at the sides and almost hiked to the hips. He could not help staring at those long and lean fair legs. One of the taller waitresses attended him. She introduced herself as Chui though she wore a nametag but it was written in Chinese only. She was quite fair and about twenty-five to twenty-six. Judging from what he saw, her body had proper nourishment for it had blossomed to generous proportions. When she was close, she looked even prettier. Compared to what he had so far, she was the best. And he was glad that she spoke comprehensible English. And she addressed him as doctor. He guessed it did not take much intelligent to figure out who he was, the only doctor and Indian there.

When she had taken his order, she asked whether she could join him for a while. J invited her to sit, happy that he had someone as good looking as her to talk to. She sat down in front and asked how did he like their village and other trivial matters. Chui liked to talk to the good doctor for he was such an amicable and knowledgeable guy. She also had a chance to polish her English that was neglected for about two years since she left school. She learnt a few things from the small talk. For instance, appendicitis was not what she believed or the whole village’s belief. The scientific facts expressed in layman terms enlightened her. For that matter, most of her medical knowledge was probably folklore or grandmother story. She wanted to stay longer but the dishes had started to arrive. It would be impolite to talk to customers when they eat, it was a standard company policy. She excused herself and thought about how to phrase the one most personal question she had for him.

J was a little disappointed when she declined to join him for dinner. The dishes almost covered the whole table. He would be a glutton if he were to consumed all of it, he reasoned, he tasted a little of every dish and they were delicious. Even when he ate, his mind was thinking how to trap his new target. He must have her. She devoted most of her time serving him, refilling his tea, replacing soiled plates and napkins. The longer he stared at her, the more he ate. He stopped when he felt taking anymore would give him heartburn. He called for the check and Chui quickly delivered it. He pressed a US ten dollar note into her hand as tip. Her smile brightened further. He had seriously considered asking her out but it was the kind of place where local woman would not go out with a man like him. It would generate a lot of negative publicity for them. J had to find another way.

As he was walking down the stairs, he heard Chui called him. Immediately he thought he had a chance. Maybe they could strike a deal because he hoped she knew that he was a heavy tipper. When she asked him a question, he was dismayed. She did not asked him out or showed any inclination to what he wanted. She only wanted to know whether modern technology could predict or better yet select and ensure a baby boy. Words almost escaped his mouth, truthful words about genetic manipulation and his lack of knowledge and resources, but his mind sparkled with a sudden evil contraption. He told it could be done but the process would be painful and costly. However, he would be willing to discuss about it at his clinic if she wanted to pursue the matter further. That was not a good place for such discussion. Chui nodded in agreement. I told her that he had to leave and rest. Chui apologized for delaying him and she promised to see him next morning. J was glad that he was off the hook. He was not prepared to give details, as he had not enough time to think things through.

Se Yi and her husband did not sleep well that night. She was angry for what he had done, jeopardizing their jobs and even careers. When she heard the doctor entering the building, she thought of meeting him. Ah Seng had actually proposed that she helped him to talk to the doctor. After much contemplation, she would not see him that night and talk about anuthing because he might still be angry with Ah Seng and her for not being there. That fear was conveyed to her husband but the other fear or shame was withheld from him that worried her most. Though the painful soreness had subsided, there still remain a light sore and if he forced himself on her tonight, he might aggravate the problem. On top of that, her shame was still haunting her.

J entered his room and sat at his study table, cracking his head trying to hatch a perfect plan for Chui. His plan would have to be convincing and meet his goals. And it was no easy task for him as this was the first such opportunity that presented itself. He would like to take a break hoping he could engage Se Yi into some loving exercises. As tough luck had it, he did not hear anything from their room and Se Yi did not leave their room. J would continue his brainstorming. It was about midnight, he had a breakthrough for he managed to cook up a custom made procedure for Chui. It was duly recorded in his organizer and he went to bed after a quick shower.

Chui arrived home at about ten-thirty in the evening that was normal after cleaning up when the restaurant closed. Her husband waited for her. She shared what she heard from the doctor with him, and he was quite keen about it. They had always wanted a baby since they married. Her in-laws insisted that they had a baby. The pressure seemed to build up daily. They were married for about two years and she had been on oral contraceptive since. And during that period, she had devoted herself to learn everything about how to have a boy. The information she gathered where based on superstitions and hearsay and thus it was useless. She would not attempt to bear a child now for fear of getting a girl and enraged everybody. They could only afford to have one baby and that baby better be a boy. Her husband was the only son of his family. It was crucial that his family lineage continued. The doctor had offered her hope, a chance to fulfill her desire and an end to the pressures from her mother-in-law. Since she had told the doctor that she would see him the next morning, both of them agreed to the meeting. She would apply for emergency leave. They needed to know more before accepting the procedure and invest their hard earned savings. Chui was more excited.

J asked Ah Seng about the fire extinguishers during breakfast. Ah Seng apologized and swore that it will be done before the day ended. He was grateful that the doctor still required his service. He gulped down his toast and egg, and dashed off to the city. Both Se Yi and J worked together for most of the day. Only a handful of patients turned out. Even though he had numerous chances to hold her, he refrained from do so and there was not a single touch. He found that she would not look at his directly when they talked. Possibly caused by the shame or the pain, or both, he reasoned. It was definitely not the pain as she walked normal. Or could it be shame and fear? He could not figured out which and she would not tell him. He would have continue to put on a sour face that morning because of Se Yi’s stubborn disposition but he lightened up at thought of seeing Chui that morning. Sadly, she did not turn up the whole day. His mood was foul and he continued the poker face. He needed to keep it up and terrorize her to get what he wanted tonight.

Ah Seng managed to return when dinner was served. He brought in six cylinders of fire extinguisher and displayed them with pride before the doctor. He also assured him that they would be fixed the next day. J only nodded his head to acknowledge and that was enough for Ah Seng. He was jubilant and had a quick dinner. Before he left the table, he whispered to Se Yi to join him soonest possible. She nodded her head and continued her dinner. Throughout the rest of the meal, she felt the doctor stared at her. As usual, she dared not return his gaze. She sensed an intensity of lust and anger emitting from him and she was uncomfortable about it. On a self-reassurance note, his desire for her still remained and the situation told her that it had grown stronger. Se Yi expected the doctor to say something or worse, like doing something to her there knowing that she was at his mercy then. Her concerned was eased a little as J did not say or do anything except maintain his gaze on her. When she finished, she noted the doctor had already set down his fork and spoon. She cleared the table as quickly and quietly as she could without looking at him. She went on to the kitchen.

As she was washing the dishes, J entered in. He approached her slowly and slid his hands around her and reached from her back to grope for her breasts. It stunned her. She would want to pry his hands away but her hands were wet and would soil him. That might incur his wrath knowing that he was not in a good mood. Her fear of being caught by her husband was not inexcusable and judging the position she was in, she would not be able to explain to her husband why she allowed the doctor to enjoy his precious pears. The custom had maintained a custom of drowning the couple that committed adultery. She knew she would be the only victim, if caught, for no one would believe her story that the doctor had started it considering she did not scream for help; his respected profession and senility would be solid protection for him. She tried telling him to stop by shaking her head but he would not deter. She stopped trying when she saw there would be no reprieve given. A punishment for what happened that day.

J reached down with one hand to caress her buttocks while the other continued its kneading on her breasts. Se Yi nearly broke a plate when she jumped when his fingers traced her buttock line. It paused between her anus and her love tunnel, and his fingers started to tickle her there. Her inner muscles responded automatically and were getting tensed. The stimulation had also released her love juices. As the tickling continued, she felt her skirt rising from her knees. She shook her head again but still her objection was ignored. Soon the hand was under her skirt and the fingers pressed tight against her thighs. She could feel J’s heavy breathing on her back and he was going to have it his way. She spread her legs a little wider for him and his palm covered her most sensitive part. She moaned softly. The caressing had smeared her love juices all round the lower part of her white panty and her inner thighs too. She had to get away quick and concentrated hard to clean the last few plates. When she had finished, she tried to turn around but was restrained by his strong arms. She mumbled a please to him but he persisted. His other hand had reached under her blouse trying to undo her bra.

She held his hand and told him that they should stop. It was the first time in the day she looked at him. The blushed cheeks and watery eyes pleaded to him to stop. J knew that if he were to continue, she would cry. He ceased and moved his hands away. As she moved, he caught her arms and lowered his head to kiss her. Se Yi averted by turning her head aside. Though J was upset that he was not able to kiss her, he found a better compensation. He whispered that he wanted her tonight. Maybe it was indication of cooperation or just to get away from him, he could not tell. She just nodded her head and almost ran to her room. She adjusted her skirt and blouse along the way. J stayed for a while to wait for his bulge to tone down.

When Se Yi entered the room, Ah Seng grabbed her and kissed her passionately. He was in his briefs and there was a small bulge at the tip of the triangle. Se Yi responded and assisted to remove her clothes. He was very excited when he saw a vast dampness in her panty. She was prepared for him. When his hands reached for her panty, she told him that they should shower first. Realizing that his body smelt, he told her to wait for him. He will shower fast. He would not want his wife to join him because it would delay their consummation further as he came to know that she took slow shower and he liked the way his wife looked now. Her soaking wet white panty was almost transparent and displaying a pair of pink lips. He told her that she was the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world and instructed her to remain the way she was till he came back. He did not hesitate and ran off to the bathroom. When he was gone, she turned to face a full-length mirror. She was surprised to see the redness in her sensitive area. It must be the rubbing she received earlier from the doctor. And she worried that her husband might quiz her about it. Se Yi started to worry again.

It was less than three minutes; Ah Seng shot back to his room. He pushed his wife onto the bed and started to pull off her panty and it came off reluctantly for her love juices almost glued them together. He entered her with ease forcing her love juices out. He did not realize about the redness or the easier penetration because he was too occupied to satisfy himself. As her love tunnel was not as tight as before, it took him longer to work out his fulfillment. It had less stimulation on his love rod. He thought his sexual prowess had improved. And Se Yi’s legs were around him with her hands hugging. She kissed him consistently and there were tears in her eyes, which he failed to notice. She loved him very much and she despised herself for what happened the other night and what would happen later that night. He was concentrating hard and increased his pace. He panted during the last few minutes and at about twelve minutes later, he came. When his ejaculation was completed, he laid off and slept beside her. She dried him and his love rod with his bath towel. She went for a shower after that. She stood at her door a few minutes worrying about what the doctor would do to her. She hoped she would not meet him or he would be asleep. The chance of the doctor sleeping early these days was slim as she saw he had not taken any sleeping pill since the first night they ran into each other. Se Yi notice the long strip of Long John tablets beside his bed in the morning when she made his room. She tarried a while longer not knowing what to do. She knew she could not turn him down after she indicated her willingness and their jobs were in his hand. She would take it as it comes.

When J heard the soft footsteps walking across his room, he was excited. He thought of grabbing her into his room there and then but it would be better if she had freshen up. He was quite particular about body odours and Ah Seng’s sweat was one of the many types that he could not tolerate. He took his time spraying deodorant on his body while listening to the sound of her shower. His heart skipped a beat when the shower stopped. J went out of his room and position himself in front of the bathroom door. He thought of entering the bathroom but then he might startle her and a scream in the bathroom would be amplified. So he stood akimbo in front of the bathroom door.

When Se Yi came out, she was surprised to see the doctor waiting for her. Even though the corridor was dim, she saw the fire in his eyes. She shook her head and retreated hoping he would let her go. J would not allow his prize to get away. He reached out to grab her shoulders but her hands stopped him mid track. His hands countered by lowering and homed in on her breasts. As she did not anticipate this slick movement, she could not block him. His hands secured firmly on her breasts. Instead of retreating into safety, she was pushed against the doorjamb. She lowered her head and kept shaking it. He showed no sympathy and his hands were busy kneading her firm breasts. Due to the constant tugging of his hands while massaging her breasts, her towel dropped. She tried to retrieve but J restricted her. She was stark naked in front of him and that turned him on. He placed one of his huge thigh between her legs forcing them astride. One of his hands slid down and landed on her most sensitive area. The combinations of upper and lower stimulations aroused her body. She blushed as her nipples hardened and her love juices flowed. While J’s hands were enjoying her, he thought about whether he should try it in the bathroom or his bedroom. The risk in the bathroom would be higher and therefore he dragged her to his room.

carlson
carlson
9 Followers
12