Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He locked the door behind him and stood there scanning her body. Se Yi covered her breasts with an arm while the other protected her love nest standing in the middle of his room. Her head was staring at her feet and he could see she was blushing. An almost perfect sculpture, he thought, but at the moment she was the best. He wondered if he could unlock her timidity and manipulate her into different lovemaking positions. The thinking alone would not get him what he wanted so he approached her. He lifted her hands and folded them at the back of her head. She turned her face away from him and her chest heaved when she breathed. Se Yi felt ashamed when her breasts began to bounce a little as she was breathing fast. When she felt that the tension on her hands was loosened, she tried to bring them down. As though J could read her mind, he fastened her hands again at the back of her head with his left hand.

J knelt down and his right hand began kneading her firm breasts. She moaned softly when he planted his mouth on her two ripe pears. His mouth enveloped the whole of her right breast; sucking and tickly her with his tongue while his right hand continued the gentle caressing. He nibbled her pink nipples lightly and she trembled whenever she felt his teeth on her. She closed her eyes imagining that he was her husband loving her. She began to enjoy those wonderful sensations and she felt her love juices had started trickling down her thighs. J was savouring her love fruits slowly, baptizing them with his saliva and occasional bit her a little harder. She cooperated by holding her hands high above her heads yearning for more of his love services. J was glad she followed his game and now both of his hands were free to grope her breasts while he kissed and suck each of them alternatively. She had a mild orgasm a few minutes later. Her body shuddered and J knew he scored his first goal. She might comply after all. As an added security, he arched her back and supported her with one hand while the other spread her legs. Her juicy love nest drove him wild and he lapped the juices quickly. His tongue and mouth worked in unison sucking and drinking her juices that at times slurping sounds were produced. Se Yi did not care about any other thing now as her body experienced another surge of orgasm. She held his head as she came. When her orgasm had subsided, she quickly removed her hands and tucked them behind her trying to dry them by rubbing them against her back. Her hands were wet and greasy and they irked her. Then her hands stopped rubbing and reached back to support herself as she was pushed back. After a few steps, she landed on the edge of his bed.

This time she opened her eyes. She was shocked when she saw his manhood. It was huge, long and very black and ugly. Her mind wondered how could she take him in the other night. While kneeling between her legs, he grabbed the base of her thighs and spread them slowly while his manhood approached her love entrance. She snapped her legs together when her senses returned and pushed herself away from him with one hand covering her mouth to stop herself from screaming. J was caught off guard. He reached forward and grabbed one of her legs and began to pull her back towards him. Se Yi kicked and yanked with her hands fighting him. The bed sheet was nearly thrown off his bed. She cried silently as she continued to ward him off. She mouthed innumerable numbers of no and shook her head vehemently. J was at a loss. Her unexplained sudden rejection had him unprepared. As his raging hard on could not de denied any longer, he chose force violence if that would serve his purpose. He lifted a hand high and prepared to smack her into submission. When Se Yi saw his lifted hand, instinctively she knew he was going to attack her. She raised both of her hands to block his possible attack. She feared bruises on her face would take days to heal and the thought of carrying her shame outwardly was unacceptable. Worst of all, she would not know how to explain to her husband. J gave her another chance before he enforced his punishment. At that instant, he did not care whether Ah Seng would be alerted by the smack. All he knew was that he must have her there and then. About few seconds later, she lowered her hands and pushed herself towards him slowly.

J’s angered subsided and he stood still waiting for her. He lowered his hands when he saw her love lips opening and closing as she approached him. They were drooling. She dragged a pillow with her. When her buttocks neared the edge of his bed, she turned over and shoved her rear up at him; a final sign of surrender. She used the pillow to cover her face for she could not bear to see his ugly thing enter her. She closed her eyes and waited for the assault. J was disappointed that her love nest was not as wet as he wanted it to be although the lips were gaping now. He pressed his face against her buttocks and sent his long tongue into her love channel. She trembled when she felt some soft and slimy thing entered her. She would have thought he would just force himself on her. Se Yi fought the urge of enjoying his tongue’s stimulations for she was ashamed of what hey were doing and worried about his huge member. After resisting for a couple of minutes, her body gave way to an intense climax. She almost fainted as her body shuddered uncontrollably; her inner muscles went in a spasm and her love juices rushed at his tongue.

When J felt her love tunnel collapsed and saw torrents of love juices erupted from her, he was exuberated. He sipped at the overflowed juices and satisfied that none was wasted; he raised his head away and saw clear juices waiting at the entrance for him. He was tempted to drink more but decided for copulation instead. J worried that she might change her mind and when his manhood was within her, there would be no turning back for her. He held her hips tenderly and pulled her further over the edge towards him. His hands went to her thighs and spread them more till her love hole was at the same trajectory level of his manhood. Experience told him he should help her to relax. When his hands touched her inner thighs, she tensed. Love juice spilled from her love entrance when her muscles contracted. He collected the small spillage and covered his large crown with it.

J massaged her inner thigh muscles, kneading them gently. Her crotch tension was lowered and more juices began trickling down. Se Yi waited for him. It was not that she desired him, her shame had returned. She only wished that it would be over soon. A hand grabbed one of her buttocks and spread her a little. The moment had arrived; she braced herself for the coming impact. The crown tip was in position. It circled around her opening for a while allowing her love juices to cover it. Se Yi felt the pressure had increased and with a hard thrust, its huge crown penetrated her. Her juices spilled onto the floor. She bit hard on the pillow to silent her scream of pain. There would have been a tear if her love channel were drier. It withdrew slightly and pressed in a little more. She breathed long and deep to ease the tension building within her. The rhythm continued until it reached it previous mark. Her love tunnel was not as tight as before but there was still slight resistance. A substantial amount of her love juices was displaced to accommodate him.

J was happy with this milestone he achieved thus far. It took fewer minutes than before. He opted for a change of rhythm. Instead of short stroke, he chose a long slow stroke. That enhanced his stimulation further and he was sure that her pleasure had also increased as she moaned louder through the pillow. He maintained the speed consistently and love the sight of half his polished in and out of her. She began to rock with him, squeezing his manhood tight once in a while. J wanted her to come first before he embarked on a second phase that was to test how much more that petite body could take. The room was getting hotter as their body heat went up. He timed his penetrations according to her inner muscle movement. Whenever she gripped him, he would press harder. Very soon he felt her climax approaching as she gripped him harder more frequently. She raised her head and shook it a few times before she plunged into the pillow again as her body shuddered. J could not move at all for she gripped him tightly within. The intensity must have been humongous because he felt a slight pressure pf her juices hit his manhood’s tip . Her climax lasted for more two minutes and it nearly affected his concentration causing him to come earlier than he planned.

J switched his mind to think about other things and not let the extreme stimulation overcame him. As his mind wondered, out of nowhere an image of Chui materialized. When he thought of her, his manhood moved. It was time for second phase. His hands massaged her buttocks and more juices oozed out of her. Instead of his usual guerilla tactic, he pushed into her slowly and steadily without a pause. The moment was so precious to him that he held his breath when advancing. Se Yi pushed up when she realized what he was doing. He saw her mouth was opened when she turned back to face him. Her saliva was drooling and her eyes were red in tears. Her knuckles turned white grasping the pillow. She shook her head hoping he would relent but he would not. When it hit three quarter, she leapt and sprang away from him. He caught her before she free herself and pulled her hard against him. And he finally managed to submerge his manhood totally into her. She gasped for air. She pushed the pillow against her face while supported herself on one hand. There was no more sound from her throat, only short bursts of air.

He began withdrawing and her body followed. Both of his hands on her buttocks stopping her body from moving away again and they position for the movement of his manhood. He only withdrew half of his manhood and then fed her the whole thing. There were audible slopping sounds as his crotch met hers every time. He kept the rhythm for a while. For the next few minutes, J picked up his momentum knowing he had to discharge or else he would be mad. His hard work paid off when he felt his love seeds surging to escape; he plunged deeply into a released his load in her. Just as he was shooting, she began to shudder. Both of her hands were on the bed and her head tilted. Her breathing was loud and then stopped. Her shuddered intensified; her love tunnel went into frantic spasms. He saw beads of sweat forming on her back while she writhed. Then she collapsed onto the bed. J did not keep track on how long her orgasm lasted. He was dead tired. Not willing to lose her comfortable and warm tunnel, he kept his manhood in her. With a hand around her waist, he pushed them further onto his bed and he turned her so that they could sleep sideways. J put an arm around her exhausted and they slept.

It was around three in the morning; Se Yi opened her eyes and realized that she was sleeping in Dr J’s bed. His body odour was unbearable and they were drenched in sweat. She was in a precarious position and had to leave soonest. She moved his hand away gently fearing that she might woke him up and he might have another round with her. Her fear was not baseless though his thick manhood had shrunk a little; it was still lodged comfortably within her. Unlike her husband’s love rod that would have shriveled by then. And she pulled away from him with care. An immeasurable quantity of thick juices flowed from her sore love tunnel. Se Yi sneaked off his bed and tried to find her towel to cover herself. Then it struck her that she had left it at the corridor. She opened the door quietly and peeked into the corridor. She was afraid that Ah Seng would be waiting for her there and she would not be able to explain why she was naked with juices flowing down her legs. When she was assured of no lurking danger, she tiptoed to the bathroom picking up her towel on the way. She had a quick cold shower. As she dried herself, she noticed that there were love bites on her breasts. She stared at them wondered what to do. Somehow she believed she would be able to find a way.

She found Ah Seng sleeping soundly in their room with one hand over a bolster. Before she tucked in beside him, she wore a sport bra that provided full protection. Her sense of guilt was dulled as she rushed to her rest.

They were all in good mood in the morning especially J. He consumed a heavy breakfast. Later he instructed Ah Seng to look into ways to remodel their clinic to freshen it as it needed a facelift badly and the costs required. Ah Seng attended it immediately. With him out of the way, he had Se Yi all for himself. There was an unusually number of patients that day and they shared common cold symptoms. His right hand was under her skirt right from the start. He saw new young faces that day and one particular teenage girl caught his attention. Long shiny black her, lovable face, small rounded bosoms and bottom, and looked demure as well as gullible. Her name was Nah Rin and her mother, Ah Ling, who was about the same age as Se Yi, had came along. He knew from whom did she get the good looks. J’s hand gripped Se Yi’s buttocks hard when he attended to the mother and daughter. He was almost tempted to pull down Se Yi’s pantry. His manhood was dying to explore the fresh turfs in front of him. J did not pull any funny stunt with them because he was not prepared. He had to control his desire now or else it would ruin his chances. Two sets of same medication were dispensed and he told them to come back if the symptoms persisted. After they left, Ah Seng came in with a proposal to improve the image of their clinic. Se Yi was surprised to see him and she tried to move away from J but he gripped her vice tight. She did not dare to face her husband and pretended to study the files in front of her as her face blushed. J spread her legs a little wider and pulled her panty aside; inserted his thick middle finger into her. Se Yi held the table tight and stoop down lower to accommodate the invasion. The thrill of being invaded in front of her husband without him realizing it excited. She had to change her panty twice that day.

Ah Seng planned to repaint the whole external building and suggested to do some landscaping. The estimated costs were quite high. But J liked the idea. He told him if he could cut the costs into half, he would personally sponsor the project as there was insufficient fund and the state allocated fund would be his bonus upon completion. Ah Seng was exuberant when the doctor accepted his proposal and the incentive. The only way to achieve it at half of its cost was to do it himself. He told J that he would do it and start ordering the required materials the same day.

J was amused at the ignorance of this simpleton when he ravaged his wife right in front of him without him knowing it. It truly excited J and he planned for more in future. Se Yi’s body was tensed and she was afraid that she might give way to pleasures she was receiving. She bit her lips tight during the ordeal. Her initial fear was numbed by the ensuing thrill.

That night, after dinner, she rode Ah Seng hard during their lovemaking. Ah Seng enjoyed it thoroughly. There were more than once he requested her to remove her bra but she insisted that she wanted it on. Whenever he reached his hands to her bra, she would restrain him and rode him harder. His hands found their proper place on her hips so that he could control her wild movement eliminating the need to reinsert his love rod that slipped out of her often. She totally dominated him and devoured all his seeds that evening. When her husband slept, she went to have a shower. When she had finished, she opened the bathroom door slowly expecting the doctor to wait for her at the doorway. She was disappointed. He did not show up. Se Yi stood at his bedroom door for a while and thought of entering in. Her pride had restrained. She went back to her room feeling foolish to have such a thought.

J did not forget about the missed opportunity he just missed. And he saw the shadow of her feet in front of his door tallying for a moment. He wished that she would come in on her own but that did not happen. His disappointment was not devastating as he needed the rest and his mind had to plan for the conquering of the two beauties he met that day. His weariness impeded his thinking process and he chose to sleep early.

The following morning was uneventful. There was only one male patient. Ah Seng went to town to purchase the groceries and materials required for his project. Se Yi assumed her cool disposition. She allowed his groping and that kept J happy. His satisfaction was short lived, as he got tired of fingering her only. His hands reached for her panty intending to pull them down. Se Yi stopped him and shook her head. J knew she was afraid of potential patient entering the office. J had not thought about that before and it would be dangerous for him to be caught. Securing the perimeter by locking the door would buy them time to dress proper. He went to lock the office door and he resumed his adventure. He bent her over so that her upper body would lie on his desk and he sat down at her rear. He pushed her black skirt up to her waist revealing her white panty. J ran his hands over every inch of her pantry and squeezed her fleshy buttocks with great enthusiasm. A wet spot began to spread from her love entrance. J’s mouth started to drool at the delicious pie before. He rolled down her pantry to the floor and pulled her left leg aside and her panty remained clutched to her right foot on the floor. Let the fun begin.

12