Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 03

Story Info
More fun with the nurse.
6.7k words
4.5
43.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlson
carlson
9 Followers

He rubbed her love mounds gently with one hand while the other continued kneading her buttocks. Almost instantly her love juices poured onto his palm. He smelt her love juices on his palm and he cleaned his palm by licking them up. J hungered for more. Both of his hands squeezed her buttocks and her love hole opened. He pressed his face forward and breathed in the sweet scent. Se Yi was aroused when she felt his breathing on her private part. Knowing that she will make sounds, she gagged her mouth with a small towel that was placed on the table for the doctor’s convenience. His thick middle finger entered her easily as her love tunnel was well lubricated. As he moved his finger, more of her juices emitted through the base of his middle finger. J licked those juices, as he did not believe in wasting anything. His coarse tongue licked her sensitive bud while so doing. He even sucked her love bud while fingering her. It drove her wild. His free hand had liberated his huge member from his pants and it was time to feed it.

He pulled out his finger and rose to his feet. His erected member poked one of her buttocks. Se Yi shot up and pushed his huge member away. She shook her head at him pleading him not to take her there. In her heart, she wanted to save it for tonight and most important of all she was to have Ah Seng’s seed first within her before she would take any of J’s. That way, she figured, her guilt would be lessened. Her husband was still the most important love in her life. She had to try despite her gut feeling telling her it would be useless to refuse J. True enough, he pressed her down to the table with his huge hand while the other hand guided his manhood to her wet entrance. He penetrated her while holding her neck firmly. Her hands tried to push him off but they were not long enough to reach him at that position. Half of his huge member was secured inside her. She stopped fighting. Her hands propped her upper body and closed her eyes as she prepared to receive his lusts. Her love tunnel began to react and she liked the sensation of maximum fulfillment. J managed to work the entire length into her without much resistance. His previous drill had adequately prepared her to receive his member. This time he ground her slowly with three short and one long rhythm. The short being three quarter of his manhood. And the long was whatever he was endowed with. It seemed like J was going on forever. His manhood was thick and strong all the time and his breathing were steady but not as excited as before. Se Yi had two immense orgasms and the doctor still showed no sign of reaching his. The towel in her mouth was absolutely soaked with her saliva and there were tears each time her orgasm hit her. Loosing track of the time, J continued flexing his abdominal muscles while feeding his member into her. Then there was a soft knock on the office door.

Se Yi answered by telling the patient to wait for a while and she looked to the doctor for his instruction. J gray shirt had large dark patches under his arms and around his neck. He was occupied for the moment. He cursed the patient had to choose this time to rob his joy. It was to their best interests to continue the session later, he determined. He withdrew from her slowly and she gasped. Se Yi quickly pulled up her panty and smoothened her creased skirt. And J took a clean towel to clean his face and wipe his wet manhood. His member was not cooperative and still stood at attention. With no other choice, he sat with his pants down. He was very close to the table when he nodded at Se Yi whom was already waiting at the door and her hand on its knob. When J saw the patient was Chui, he forgot all the frustration he had earlier. Chui stared at him for a while and there were questions in her eyes. The good doctor smiled and mentioned that the weather was extremely hot in the room, and their air-conditioner did not work well. Chui nodded and returned his smile. He motioned for her to sit at the chair in front of him.

Chui sat down and was quiet for a short moment. She then requested privacy with him. J told her that it is standard procedure for the nurse to be around during consultation but she insisted Se Yi leave the room for personal reasons. How could anyone refuse the request of a beautiful young lady? J instructed Se Yi to leave the room saying he would not require translation for this patient. She left with much reluctance wondering what could possibly that patient wanted. When the door was closed, Chui apologized for not keeping her promise because her employer did not grant her leave that day, as they were short-handed. J waved his hand implying no harm done. Chui also explained why the nurse had to leave. She was shy to let others know, especially local villagers, of the fact that she wanted a male baby badly. It was a sensitive subject among young ladies in the village to talk about it. J accepted her explanation. She wanted to know more about the procedure and the costs involved.

J had to reach for his organizer to refresh his memory, as it was not functioning well after what happened. As he flipped through the pages, he told her that this procedure was not hundred percent perfect but it would increase her chances dramatically. Chui nodded her head and was eager to hear more. J thought for a while and decided to tell her the procedure in simple terms. The procedure involved two main methods, i.e. ensure hygienic environment in her womb and reduce the level of acidity in her secretion. This was necessary as the male sperms had lower chance of survival in acidic and unhygienic condition. This process required that her sexual organ be checked and douched with alkaline chemicals to neutralize the acids. And the process had to be repeated on regular basis to ensure effectiveness. His manhood nearly knocked the underside of his table when his explanation reached that point. Then there might be medication required depending on her condition.

Chui seemed to have accepted his custom designed procedure. And she asked about why would it be painful as he mentioned the other day, as the whole thing looked so simple. J held his hand up and asked her to wait for a while. He had wanted to go the metal cabinet at his back but then his trousers were undone and that would scare her stiff. He pointed her to the tools cabinet at his back and told her that the keys were with his nurse. He asked her if he should call her in. Chui refused and insisted that he described the tools required for the procedure. He held his two index fingers together opening and closing them to depict the calipers he would be using and he stretch his hands to indicate the length of that instrument. He showed the length longer than the actual calipers and almost to the same measurement of the length of his manhood. Chui’s face went pale when she saw the estimated length of the instrument that would enter her. Her face told him that she was skeptical about how her body would handle that thing. J assured her that lubrication would be applied on it before using and if the situation demanded it, he could administer some anesthetic to kill the pain. She shuddered at the thought of it and asked about the cost. He just shot the figure that came to his head; one thousand US dollar. Her eyes widened when she heard the sum. She asked whether the fee was negotiable and he told her he would lower if she really wanted to do it. As to the final figure, he will work it out when she confirmed.

Chui thought long and deep about it. They wanted to have a boy and although the fear of the huge instrument intimidated her, she could resort to the anesthetic administration he mentioned to ease the pain. The only thing that worried her was the cost. She needed to know whether they could afford it. Her rough estimate indicated they had about four hundred and fifty US dollars and she could borrow another hundred US from her employer. Another thing worried that her was she did not tell the good doctor that she had difficulty in conceiving. He might charge higher if she told him, she thought. They had tried for years with no result. Gathering up her courage, she told the doctor she confirmed she want to go through the procedure and pleaded with him to lower the price. It went down thirty percent. But she still begged him to lower the fees further as it was still way beyond her budget. The doctor turned the table and asked her what her budget was. She told him four hundred. J pondered for a while and decided to accept her counter offer with the condition that she helped him to secure more patients whom require such procedure. Chui accepted wholeheartedly and asked him when could they start. He flipped his organizer again and told her the next afternoon would be good. The appointment was confirmed at two pm. Before she left, he took a blood sample. He assured her that it was necessary and standard routine checking. His erected manhood pointed at Chui all the while when they talked. It seemed eager to explore new tunnel. He stroked it as though to pacify it and told himself that the day of realizing his plan would be sooner than expected.

When Chui came out of the office, she met Se Yi standing at the doorway. Se Yi stared at her. She tried to show her that she did not like to be told how not to do her job. Chui ignored her although Se Yi tried to catch her attention. Se Yi was fuming when she entered the office. She look to the good doctor expecting him to tell her what had transpired between them. J could feel the heat coming from her but he acted cool. J would never allow any woman to dominate him. He beckoned her to come to him and she walked to him with her head staring down. He asked her what was wrong. Se Yi just shook her head. He questioned once more and still there was no answer. J shifted his chair towards the right of his table to be closer to her. His right hand reached under her skirt and covered her private part. It was dry. She must have changed her underwear but no matter. He continued to rub her gently and asked her what happened. Se Yi told him that she did not like to be told off just like that. It was not right to leave her position like that even though the patient knew how to converse in English. J assured her that some patients were nasty and she did not fail to perform her duty. Se Yi was not convinced. His constantly gentle rubbing had started to create a damp patch in her fresh panty. J’s hands began to tuck at her panty but her hands stopped him.

What was going on her mind, he wondered. At his age, he was still not able to understand what every woman truly wanted. He was willing to give her things that she desired if she told him what she wanted that money can buy but so far, she had not. Anything that he could afford he would give his lover but not dominion over him. He gripped her panty hard and yanked it down her knees. There was a thin trail of her love juice from her private part to the damp patch at her white panty. The sight of it gave him an instant turn on. This time he made her sit on his table. He cleared a space for her back to lean on. Se Yi told him that she did not like it that way. As though J could read her mind, surmising from the last few encounters, she did not like to make it with him face to face. He assured her not to worry because he only wanted to kiss and touch her. She complied by leaning back onto the desk. J pulled her a little over the edge of his table and lifted her legs high and wide. His coarse tongue painted her private part with his saliva, flicked her love bud and penetrated her several times. Her tap on her love juices was loosened and it poured continuously as she shuddered. J never let a single drop fell to the tiled floor. He must have consumed about half a teacup of her love juices. He set her feet to rest on the arms of his chair and he reached under her back trying to unfasten her bra. Se Yi arched her back and his fingers unsnapped it quickly and pulled it off her. His hands searched under her shirt and massaged her breasts while his tongue continued to rasp her love nest.

Se Yi’s eyes were shut tightly and bit her lips when her sensitive breasts were touched. Her mind was still angry with the last patient but the pleasures had overshadowed it. There was something that bothered and she just could not figure out what it was at that moment. When J had ceased kissing her love nest and advanced to her navel, she remembered her concern. As he pushed her buttoned shirt higher to reveal her breasts, she stopped him and pointed at the door. They had not locked the door. J said he would do it and patted her navel lightly before he moved away. She saw he did not have his pants on and his erected member stood proudly in front of him as though leading him where to go. The sight of his ugly member irked her again. There was nothing much she could do, as he would not be stopped anyhow. So far he had been gentle to her and taught her what orgasm was. Somehow she was grateful and eager to receive more. Her eyes closed as she heard him approaching the table after locking the door. She raised her rib cage higher waiting for him to savour her sweet pears. Her body trembled when his mouth captured one of her pears. Her other pear was being kneaded and she felt his thick finger entered. She moaned softly while she enjoyed the two-way treatment on her body. J licked his wet finger often and continued sucking her breasts. Then there was something amiss. As she felt him trying to reinsert his finger, she seemed to have difficulty to receive it.

Se Yi opened her eyes but could not see well as her view was blocked by J’s huge body between her spread legs and her crotch. And his hand was under the table. She was sure it should not be like that. When she opened her mouth trying to ask him what he was doing, she was cut off as she felt a sharp pain banged on her love opening and she cringed. It was the crown of his member that was forced into her with his right hand. She mouthed a silent no and pushed at his shoulders. It was too late for the huge crown of his member had lodged tightly within her and surged ahead steadily. Tears streamed from her eyes. The pain was short but sharp. It was just as painful as when he first invaded her. And it was gone as sudden as it came. Her inner muscles welcomed J’s member eagerly and she could feel a charge of her love juices flowed down her anal crack. While she was enjoying his loving service on her bosoms, she was also bothered about the imprudence of letting him have his way at that moment, at that time of the day and in the office. The fear of someone catching her in this compromising position, a patient or worse her husband, had her shivering. The locked door had provided some assurance for her. When the good doctor began his rhythm of three short and a long thrusting method, her joy tinged with fear was unexpectedly amplified. She came hard just after a few minutes and it was so strong that she pierced her nails into his shoulder blades. Some files and stationeries were thrown off the table by her body’s vibration.

J almost lost his control when she came. As her nails stabbed into his shoulder blades, he experienced a new dimension of pleasures. Though it was painful, it was tolerable and his upper body went numb as endorphin was released in his brain. He actually had an orgasm without ejaculating. He was high and he looked up to her face in a temporary state of stupor while his manhood nestled tightly within her love tunnel. He tried to kiss her but she resisted by turning her head aside and pushed him away. What is wrong with Se Yi? After what he had given her, he deserved a kiss from her that he usually get from his wife when she was alive. He must find a way to remove the barrier because he wanted to win the war and not just battles. He had to leave his philosophic reasoning till later as he wanted to consummate by flooding his seeds into her. J resumed his ritual when he came back to his senses. There were slopping sounds when he hit the long thrusts. He liked it that way and was pleased when he felt the spasms with her love muscles. His own climax was approaching that it began to build up the pressure at the base of his manhood. As fate had it, a sharp rasp on the office door interrupted him again and Ah Seng voice was heard asking for him. If he could have his way, he would blow him off with a gun for what he had done. Rationality returned to him when he saw Se Yi’s flushed face as she was struggling to free herself from the tight bonding.

Se Yi almost went crazy when she heard Ah Seng’s voice. She would kill herself if he found her in that position, opening his precious love nest to another guy with her legs wide apart. She was thankful when the good doctor withdrew from her slowly. There were so much juices flowing out of her and the vacuum effect as his huge manhood slid out that she worried about the possible sound they would make. She remembered that J slammed twice into her after she heard the knocking. As she was thinking fast of the next course of action, she experienced a slight pain and heard soft pop sound when her love lips puckered as his huge crown made its exit. She shot off the table, pulled down her skirt and walked to the door. She managed to secure her bra when she reached the door. She opened it and walked back heading to the metal cabinet behind the doctor’s desk. With her back towards her husband, she tried to button her blouse with one hand so that he would not suspect.

J decided there was no time to put on his trousers and he did what he had done earlier. He shoved his legs under the desk and he smoothened his shirt. J was amused at the sight of Se Yi trying button her shirt while Ah Seng ran to his desk excitedly. Ah Seng brushed past her and if he looked back at his wife, he would have seen her shirt was in disarray. And if he had paid careful attention to his wife, he would have spotted the large damp patch at the back of her skirt. The only thing that was on Ah Seng’s mind was to impress the good doctor with the wonderful discounts that he bargained for the materials. As J looked at the bills, he pretended to take an interest with them. He picked them up one by one and nodded his head. His manhood swung around when he nodded his head. He just wished that Ah Seng would get over it soon. The swelling of his manhood had not lessened though the pressure of his love seeds had waned. He had thought of whacking him with his manhood and it tickled him. Ah Seng took it as a sign of acceptance and excused himself to unload the materials from the truck. Se Yi left after him holding a file in front of her.

Se Yi could not finish buttoning her shirt because there two buttons missing. Those two buttons happened to be the most crucial ones for they used to hold her chest area tight preventing the exposure of her bra. Her quick thinking saved the day as she protected herself with a file. She went to her room to change. She thought about how J felt being deprived of his fulfillment and the risk of being caught by her own husband. Somehow it thrilled her.

When the office door was closed, J rose up and tried to put his pants on. He had a problem. His manhood, with a mind of its own, was still thinking of more attacks and not willing to relent. Finally he tied it to his right leg with a white cotton gaze that was normally used for binding up wounds and succeeded putting on his pants. He went to wash his hands and face afterward. His black shirt was drenched and even he could smell his own strong body odour. The next thing he did was had a quick cold shower and that tamed his manhood. Though he did not win the battle that day, but he was satisfied with the daring stunts they pulled off during office hour and especially when he saw Se Yi’s fearful face when they realized it was her husband who knocked on the door. J swore that he felt her love muscles contracted more with her sudden fear than when she climaxed. As the day was going to end, any of his plans would have to be deferred and not forgetting the fact that her husband had ruined his plan.

carlson
carlson
9 Followers
12