Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 04

Story Info
New victim for the good doctor.
7.3k words
4.55
47.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlson
carlson
9 Followers

Just when he thought the worse was over, here came Ah Seng heading towards him. This time J was not prepared to talk his way out and neither Se Yi could help him. He looked down on his table and waited for the outburst. When Ah Seng told him that he had to take an emergency leave, J was pleasantly relieved. He kept his cool and asked for the reason. Ah Seng told him that he had to help his brother to harvest the wheat which season was ending soon. He pleaded to take leave immediately. J wanted to know how long and he assured him that it would only be around two to three days. Ah Seng was very sorry about abandoning the project but promised he would resume as soon as he finished helping his brother. J thought about how lucky he was because he could not imagine how the opportunity of really being alone with Se Yi just presented itself without any of his effort. J agreed with feigned reluctance and told him to go. Ah Seng thanked him profusely and said something to Se Yi. She went over and hugged him. She cried.

Both brothers left in a hurried manner and Se Yi excused herself and went along. She helped her husband to pack. When it was done, before her husband left, Se Yi kissed him long and deep. How she would miss him and wished she could follow them to help out. Ah Seng told her that her presence in the clinic was crucial for them and it would only be a few days. Se Yi had wanted to tell him what the doctor was doing to her and she wanted to leave this place even now but her courage failed her. She feared that her husband might not understand and could be frenzied. She knew him too well. He would do anything to defend his honour even at the cost of their relationship, even her life. Se Yi waved a silent goodbye and remained in their room when they left. She thought about a lot of things especially what she was going through. How she seemed to be changing, a change that was once thought to be impossible; it terrified her. Se Yi no longer knew the person staring back at her in the mirror beside the door. What had she become? There were many conflicts in her mind. Maybe she should just run off, she thought. Her husband would definitely not forgive her. And if she tallied a little longer, the good doctor might be angry with her. Obedience was her way of life and still it reigned in her. She searched the clothes cabinet for a fresh panty and a skirt. There was no clean panty in the cabinet and she only found a long black skirt. She had forgotten to wash them and frequent changing shortened the supply. And she would not wear her husband’s brief. With just a clean skirt on, she left for the office.

Dr J was flipping the pages of his organizer when she entered the office. She mentally prepared herself for more untoward advances from him. A part of her detested those dark hands especially his huge member abusing her but another part yearned for more of his coarse tongue exploring her, his thick lips squeezing her love bud and his huge manhood filling her. Se Yi had to shut her mind from thinking before she acted crazy. She walked towards him slowly and tried to see what he had written in his organizer. When J spotted her closing in, he snapped it closed. J anxiously awaited for Chui’s appointment in the afternoon. But he had to keep himself occupied in the mean time. J asked Se Yi if she knew anything about acupuncture. No answer. He held Se Yi’s hand and pulled her closer to him. She complied with reluctance.

Se Yi knew the situation she was in for there would not be anyone left to help her should she decide to fight back. It was still possible when her husband was around but now she would have to stretch her silence further. When she was close to him, immediately his right hand cupped her private part while the other went for her breasts. Feeling his hand on her most sensitive part with only her skirt protecting on her. The skirt was rough against her sensitive spot. Her cotton panty would have smoothened the impact of his rough hand. Too late now, it was trying to pry her love lips searching for her opening. She pointed at the door hoping that he would come to his senses. J took the cue and went to lock the door. What she wished in her heart was that the good doctor would respect her while they were working. With her intuition, she also knew that he was too blinded by his lust to truly feel for her. As she glanced down, there was a small damp patch at the place where his hand had been. So much for modesty and without her panty on, the good doctor would definitely think she was begging him to have her. Her only escape would be to ignore him and pretend that it was her beloved husband loving her. She stooped down her head and waited for her fate.

When J had locked the door, he thought the feelings that his right hand had felt were different from the usual. It was as though she was naked under her skirt. How could that be possible knowing her and her reservations? Maybe it was because her husband was not around and she was hot for him or she had something that she wanted from him now that no one would restrict her from requesting. The first deduction was naïve and it did not fit the staunch local culture. That was exactly what and how he wanted it to be. Then she must have something that she wanted from him. It would be better to discover the truth before he allowed himself to be taken into something impossible. It could also be his over-active imagination getting hold of him. She should have a panty on. His Rolex told him that it was about half past eleven and that was plenty time before his appointment. He hoped there would be no interruption but what should he fear with the door locked? He would make the intruder wait whoever that might be.

After he cleared his table, he laid her down onto it. Her eyes were shut and her head turned to her left. J was glad that he did not trusted his intuition because if he had, he would already be working his huge member into her and her legs wide apart. J did not want her to believe that it was only her love nest that he was interested in. He began to unbutton her white blouse. A nice and see-through lacy white bra was revealed. Those sweet pink nipples sitting on top of her rounded mounds were the jewels he could hardly find in his homeland. The transparent material enhanced the value of her two hardening gems. J unfastened the front clasp gingerly. As the bra fell apart, his hands massaged her breasts with tenderness gently inducing her gems up for his hungry mouth. Se Yi began to draw long audible breaths.

After a few light tongue and lips administration, her nipples became fully erected. J savoured her sweet nipples then his mouth traced down to her navel. His hands were still busy squeezing her reddened pears while his tongue circled and poked her navel gently. Se Yi seemed to like it. He only wished to work her navel longer but he could not deviate from his main purpose. As he lifted her skirt, she tried to stop him. It baffled him. He reasoned that if he stopped, he feared their noon escapade would end. J exerted a little more strength and lifted her skirt. He was surprised that she was bare underneath. As he pulled her towards him, a little over the table’s edge, her love nest opened slightly and a light trail of her love juice escaped from her sweet lips. His mouth caught it before it landed and proceeded to eat her love nest hungrily. His hands were holding her thighs wide while he dined on her love nest.

Se Yi had an instant orgasm. All her reservations were forgotten and her body begged for more. She kept telling herself that it was Ah Seng’s head between her legs. A metallic sound clinked against the tiled floor echoed in the office and she knew the moment of truth was near. Her love tunnel was flooded with her love juices that they flowed steadily out of her. Soon Se Yi felt his hard member rubbed against her love nest; circling it and drawing straight line from her love opening to her anus back and forth. And very soon its movement was smoother as her love juices washed his huge crown and she braced herself for the penetration. It entered her gently as her love opening stretched slowly to swallow his member. She cherished every second of that moment. Her husband did not have that kind of patience for her, not that he needed it, but to her life it was as if it was the beginning of real sex life. Her love juices were being displaced at a faster pace as her love tunnel welcomed its huge visitor. When it hit the hilt, Se Yi’s mind went totally blank and the ritual began.

J was confident that he could work his large member into in one go. All his cares and worries were thrown out the window when his crotch met hers; his dense pubic hair replaced most of the spaces between the connection. He maintained his usual rhythm but he hit harder with his long stroke. The slopping sounds were louder but both of them were unfazed about it. As his member enjoyed her tight and slimy love tunnel, and absolutely mesmerized by the all-round warmth, J asked her what kind of punishment should Chui received for upsetting her. Se Yi only answered him with her soft sighing. In J’s mind, he must be able to give her something; a kind of compensation. When nothing intelligible came from her mouth, he increased the power of his long thrusts and then after about fifty of such strong treatment, she told him she wanted to feel real pain for what she had done. Right after those stuttered words, she came. She gripped his hands hard, trying to stop her shaking body from falling off the table. J could not move an inch of his member during that intense moment because it was tightly trapped within her. His member was suffocating while being imprisoned and before the tide of her climax waned, it puked inside her. J almost shouted. He kept his jaws tightly together and breathed hard as his own body went into spasm. Spatters of thick white goo hit the tiled floor when her love nest muscles flexed thereafter.

When he regained his senses, and his member still fully lodged within her, J promised Se Yi that Chui would experience the worst physical pain in her life. J did not attempt to kiss her. He sucked her juicy pears while allowing his member to bath in her warm love juices as her inner muscles milked it constantly. Se Yi was the one who initiated the separation. She had to prepare lunch. J did not know that time flied that fast. It was already one in the afternoon. He withdrew from her with as much care as he could because he was practicing how to eliminate the popping sound involved for it would served his future endeavor better. He failed.

Se Yi cleaned herself and the tiled floor with half a box of tissues before she went to make lunch. J remained in the office while she went out. He used the remainder of the soft tissues left in the box to clean his satiated member. He must teach Se Yi to improve her service. When he was properly dressed, he searched the metal cabinet for the tools required for Chui’s treatment later. There was no spare room available in the clinic that he could used to perform private surgery. There was only a bunk with curtain at his back. That would have to do. He moved the bunk away from the wall to a position that he would be able to move around without obstruction. He placed a pair of calipers, a tube of lubricant, a vial of anesthetic solution, a syringe and an old but clean white robe on the bed. He tried the mini-pump and was satisfied with its performance even though it was an obsolete model that survived World War Two. J conducted a final inspection and only when he was convinced that things were according to what he had planned, he went for lunch.

They were quiet during most of the lunch. Se Yi asked once wanting to know how he would do it and J told her she would definitely know it when it was done. There was silence after that. She had changed her skirt, he noticed. It was a plain white one. The good doctor tried to concentrate on his lunch as he was dying to see Chui. He gulped down most of his food. He instructed Se Yi to lead the patient in and she should stay at the office door to prevent any interruption. There would be no other consultation until the treatment was over. With that he went into his room to change his sweat-stained shirt.

Chui came earlier than expected. Se Yi was rearranging the files when she entered the office. The doctor told her to sit on the small couch that was beside the office door. It was an old couch. The cushion had lost most of its spring support and a few of the springs had pierced through its synthetic leather. One had to sit with legs firmly planted on the floor to maintain balance. It happened that Chui was the one that day. She was feeling uneasy as the waiting was prolonged and she shifted her legs. She would wish to cross her legs because her knee-high skirt had risen more than three quarter since she sat down. She just hoped her panty was not showing. The good doctor had looked at her several times and that added to her uneasiness. She felt silly at her own blushing. The doctor was a professional and she had to exposure herself as that was required of her because of the treatment she needed and he must have seen countless women. As she shifted further into the couch, her buttocks were pierced by some of the sharp splinters. Immediately she shoved her lower body forward and cried a stifled ouch. The doctor looked at her again, longer this time and then continued arranging papers into the files. Chui was so embarrassed at what happened. She was sitting on the edged of the couch. She moved back slowly leaving a wide berth between her sensitive buttocks and those horrible thorns.

J could not believe his luck that such a shapely beauty would present herself before him with her legs opened. She must have thought that he had seen too many women to cause an effect. It was true he had seen uncountable women but they were in another part of the world and the feelings were different then. When Chui shot out from her seat, his slumbering member had a rude awakening. Her white silky panty was further exposed and he could even see the few strands of pubic hair jutting out from the edges. He began to imagine how it looked without those hair. Realizing that he had stared for too long, he averted his attention to the papers in his hands. He hoped he did not scare her and he tried to clear his mind off the vivid erotic images it had concocted for his member was hurting being suppressed by the tightening jean and his large left thigh. It took nearly five minutes and innumerable mental coaxing to cool his monster down. It did not fully deflate but when he felt he could move his leg without restriction, he instructed Se Yi to leave the office and beckoned Chui over. When the door was closed, J instructed her to remove all of her clothing and put on the robe that was lying on the bunk at his back. Chui asked if it was really necessary to remove her bra too and J told her it was standard procedure.

She drew the curtain around when she changed into the gown. She called him when she had finished. J entered the cordoned area and was momentarily stunned with what he saw. The clinic gown hardly reached half of her thighs because it was not designed for a tall patient with well-blossomed breasts. It looked good on Chui. It accentuated her beauty enshrouding a taunting sensuous but frigid body with her hands by her side. Her face showed signs of fear that she tried to hide when she asked what should she do next. There were faint traces of her nipples through the thin cotton material and a dark patch at her crotch, which presented a different kind of sexiness to him. His zapped mind stalled for a while and he was alerted when blood began rushing in his member. And the thought of hurting her bad temporarily disappeared.

J had to divert his attention to the organizer he held in his hand to clear his mind. He told her the blood test was all right and her body was in a proper environment for fertilization. He put on a cold face and asked her if she had shaved though her dark patch of pubic hair would be obvious to anyone except the blind. She was confused for a while and J being not willing to waste his time any longer, he told her that she should shave her private part for hygienic reasons and lessen the pain. Chui told him no. He asked whether his nurse could assist her or she prefer to do it alone. She wanted neither and insisted she would do it in the next time treatment. A strong willed lady and the excitement of breaking her thrilled him. He acceded knowing fully well that it was not a standard procedure since that he would not be performing actual clinical procedures. J asked her again whether she ate anything before she came and she admitted having her lunch before she came. With that knowledge, J threw in an extra caution before the treatment. The good doctor apologized for not telling her earlier and told her she could come back tomorrow when she was prepared. Chui considered for a moment and decided to go on with the treatment since she was already there and had taken leave from her employer. Before J asked the next question, he assured her that it was strictly for record purposes and vital for her treatment. Chui nodded her head and the good doctor popped the question enquiring whether she had sex within the last twenty-four hours and whether there was a particular method of contraception she adopted.

It took her more than one minute to come up with the answer and she blushed because discussing such sensitive subject with an unfamiliar person made her feel awkward. J appreciated her clear display of shyness that was non-existent in his country most probably because their skin colour was similar. She told him she did not have sex and thinking that she would stop him from enquiring further, she told him the last time was more than one month ago and her periods were irregular. J was slightly taken aback by the sudden deluge of information she poured and pretended to jot them down into his organizer. He told her that since she preferred absolute privacy, J respected that and all the information will be for his personal reference only. That loosened her a little as her fists came unclenched as she was quite nervous. He instructed her to lie on the bed and the treatment would begin.

As Chui was lying down, the hem of her gown hiked and was restricted by her full hips. She knew her crotch was partially exposed as she felt cool air touching her there. She thought of pulling the gown down but decided not to because it was redundant. Either way she had to open herself to the good doctor. Her embarrassment was controlled as she lay down and closed her eyes to prepare for the treatment. Her feet extended more than a feet from the table and she held them tight together. She was valuing the last time her chastity remained before she would spread her legs to another man, her doctor. It was not she found the very act was going to be humiliating, she knew it had to be done that way. She worried about the pain that she promised herself to endure no matter how hard it would be. All will be worth it as she allayed her fears. She was glad that the nurse was not around to witness it. If the procedure failed, there would only be three people in this world to know, i.e. her husband, the doctor and herself. She trusted the doctor was a man of integrity and her husband would have to keep his mouth shut because it would not be glory for his family. She also recalled promising the good doctor referrals which she believed it would not be a problem if the procedure was successful as a few of her colleagues was interested about this too. That would be another two to three months before the success of the treatment could be verified and eight to nine months before she could actually hold a baby in her arms. It was after quite a while that the good doctor said anything. She wondered if he was still there as she was lost in her own thoughts just now. When she wanted to open her eyes to check, the doctor instructed her to spread her legs.

carlson
carlson
9 Followers
12