Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J’s eyes were riveted to her crotch the moment she leaned against the table. As he saw the hem of her gown rose higher, his heart was pumping with a maddening pace. The thrill of finally seeing her love nest was unbearable. With her eyes closed and had lie down onto the bunker, her private part was exposed. Her love nest was covered with thick pubic hair. Although he could not really see underneath the dense foliage, he knew therein lay a warm and juicy pie waiting for him. He promised himself that the next time she lay on this bed, all the pubic hair would be gone. He preferred a clean pie. At his instruction, she parted her legs further till her calves rested at the sides of the bed and her pubic hair still tightly cropped together. J rephrased his instruction and told her to shift down to the end of the bed and the soles of her feet should be placed at the two corners of the bed. Chui thought for a while figuring why should she does it. Then she remember the monstrosity of the steel calipers that would be inserted into her body, she had better obey the doctor and stretch her inner thigh muscles as much as possible to facilitate the penetration. She wriggled her body to the end of the bed till half of her buttocks were over the edge and she used her hands and hips to push herself.

J’s heart nearly leapt out of his chest when he saw the way she moved her body. He wanted to have her that instant but his senility had taught him patience well. When her crotch was close to the edge, she lifted her legs and perched them at the corners of the bunk. Even when her inner thigh muscles were straining to stretch her love nest, he saw her full love lips were still closed. He began to wonder whether she was really married or she had married a eunuch. Within moments, those luscious lips began to unfold slowly revealing her precious pink tiny love bud and tunnel. He truly regretted to promising Se Yi revenge so hastily for he would die for the masterpiece staring at his face. But then his lifeline was in Se Yi’s hand and he had to give her whatever she wanted to avoid a stroke. J concluded that Se Yi was a better investment as he could have her even when her idiotic husband was around. That kind of excitement money cannot buy. So far it had not cost him much.

Chui waited for his treatment. She wished that she could have time to prepare her love tunnel for the incoming inspection because it was dry. Had the doctor been a handsome Chinese man, it might have been easier. Naughty thoughts infested her mind. The more she thought about her present position, stretching her open to an old Indian doctor, made her sick. She tried to shut the revoking thought out of her mind when suddenly a cold steel pressed firmly entering her love tunnel. She screamed and jerked her body, and she shot up to grab the steel calipers from entering further. Chui begged him to stop. Amidst her sobbing, she told him that the instrument was too cold and hard, and she could not take the pain anymore. She pleaded for its removal and wanted the anesthetic. The good doctor obliged and removed it slowly. Chui stared at the shiny steel instrument, covered with some liquids and quite a number of her pubic hair attached on it, leaving her aching love tunnel. It had only entered about two inches and already the pain could not be tolerated for it had nearly torn her love muscles stretching them far beyond her expectation. She hoped the anesthetic would lessen the pain. As the doctor was preparing the syringe, filling it with the anesthetic, she made a final request. She hoped that he could warm up or heat up the steel instrument a little and the good doctor nodded his head. He turned her sideway and his hand caressed her left buttock for a while pretending to clean her with alcohol.

Probably looking for the correct spot she figured and her eyes were shut anticipating for the sting. She felt a slight coolness on her buttock and did not know the needle had penetrated her skin till the anesthetic was forced into her. Soon the numbness spread and the pain at her crotch was gone. As it was her first experience with the drug, almost immediately she drifted into a stupor state feeling very sleepy.

J told her that she might feel some discomfort after the medication wore off and it was good for one hour. He rubbed the steel calipers in front of her just to satisfy her request. She would not have warm steel entering her but hot flesh instead, he laughed quietly. When she closed her sleepy eyes, J unfastened his pants quickly for his left thigh was feeling numb because of his awakened huge member. As he turned, his member whacked against the wooden bed. J cursed silently holding its aching crown. Take it slow for you have an hour with the babe, he told himself. He pulled his chair and sat down between her legs. He pulled her closer to him till all of her buttocks were over the edge of the bed and placed her legs on the armrests of his chair. Once again her thick lips opened. He had a closer look. The whole inner lips were totally pink and the small irregular love opening was dry. He parted her unruly pubic hair and inserted his tongue fully into her. Chui trembled. His coarse tongue was enveloped all the way. He tried to stimulate her by twisting and turning his tongue within her for a while. He guessed it must the anesthetic that slowed her down. He stabbed his tongue into her lethargic love tunnel several times and decided not to waste his time any more. All he tasted was his own saliva and the sweet scent of her body. He pushed her thighs towards her and held them tight as he positioned his huge crown at her entrance pushing the chair away. His saliva had saturated her love opening. He worked it in carefully before his saliva at her love tunnel dried up. He had concentrated hard for any weakness in his member would hurt him bad because her love tunnel resisted all the way. He saw her mouth opened and moaned loudly and her eyes were tightly shut.

In her unconscious state, Chui was pleased with the change of soft and warm rod entering. By pressing her thighs firmly against her body, her love tunnel was able to receive the instrument. Maybe the good doctor had added a new lubricating technique in his procedure. Her body welcomed it with trembling and was a little disappointed when the slow penetration was shortened with the last few inches was shoved hard into her then withdrawn. Her love juices had started building up a pool within her womb and had he stayed longer, her own love juices would further assist the inspection process. Before long, she felt the huge rod again and it entered with stronger force this time and slowly. Though it felt different, she was glad that it was properly heated up and actually it was hot. The tingling feeling was erotic and she could not help moaning. Its huge tip busted her inner floodgate and her love juices charged at the perpetrator. As the pressure in her womb was released and the inspecting tool filled up the vacuum, she had the first internal orgasm in her life and her mind went totally blank not able to cope with the sudden surge of her intense climax even in her dreamy state.

J sensed that she appreciated his member as her love tunnel massaged him tenderly. With his huge member lodged tightly within her, he yanked her gown higher until he uncovered her voluptuous pair of firm breasts. Both pink nipples were firmly erected. His mouth sucked her breasts hungrily. It was a long time since his hands had held such large solid globes. Chui continued to moan as he sucked and moved his member. Realizing that this was the only opportunity to unleash he true colour, he grabbed her legs and shoved madly into her. Under normal circumstances, his Chinese victim would not be able to take it as he experienced with Se Yi and his sweet little lover would be knocked out of her consciousness if he tried it with her. This time was different; his victim was already knocked out. He did not bother to monitor his momentum or rhythm and the thing that mattered to him at that stage was to stab her as hard as possible. Enjoying the sheer brute force he was allowed to express. Very soon he sensed his climax approaching and he shoved faster. He held her hips tightly to prevent himself from falling as his legs were shaking when his huge member started shooting hot love juices marking the conquered territory. It was the most intense orgasm he had and he was gasping hard. He held the edge of the table to steady his position while maintained his polished member in her. That was his the way he liked it and a style that he was proud of. There were red palm prints at her fair hips and hoped they would be gone soon. No more holding hips for now.

J saw Se Yi’s shadow behind the glass panel of his office door and it seemed like she had pressed her head against the panel to eavesdrop. J did not mind. He used his yoga breathing method to recover his strength fast. Soon his huge member came to life again, stretching her love tunnel after a short reprieve. This time he lifted both of her legs and closed them tight in front of him. Her inner muscled squeezed his member vice tight and her legs bent at the knees and her knees pressed against her breasts. Although she was gripping him tight, there were love juices all over his manhood and he enjoyed her warmth pampering his manhood. He pulled back with great force till only his whole shaft was exposed and plunged hard into her again. Her face twisted showing signs of pain. That was for hurting Se Yi he noted mentally. He continued his cruel treatment until his hands were tired from holding her long legs. As he placed her legs on his left shoulder hugging them tightly, he saw tears flowed profusely from her eyes. His manhood twisted a little when he moved her legs. Her inner muscles made a huge painful adjustment and her love bud started to swell as more of her blood rushed to her sensitive love nest. Pleasure and pain possessed her body and she shuddered. Her love bud brushed against his coarse pubic hair as she moved her hips and love opening sucked his manhood noisily. The new stimulation nearly wrecked his control. His member spilled some of his love juices during his moment of weakness.

J resumed his long and hard thrusting rhythm. With his hands gripping her legs, he slammed into her with mad animalistic force. Chui moaned louder than before and her body wriggled incessantly. J sweated heavily due to his hard laboured exercise, his pay off came sooner than he expected. As his manhood swelled, he felt the tip of his crown touched a soft surface. He wanted to have a final long thrust but his member misfired and shot its way till kingdom come. The impact triggered her orgasm. It hit her hard, so hard that her bladder went loosed and she peed at him. J was too engrossed to notice what was the warm jet of liquids sprayed onto him and something sticky had attached itself to his love nuts. Chui’s bleary eyes fluttered several times when he tried to extract his spent member from her. Though the swell had subsided, its thickness was still formidable. He pushed her legs towards her parted them and reached down to her buttocks. Her legs muscles flexed straightening when her legs were released and they went into a seizure when a huge portion of her life departed from her. J managed to dislodged from her with his hands pushed hard against her buttocks and with as much roughness as he could muster. He had never done it that way before and he would never forget it for the rest of his life. It exited with a loud pop.

J had to lay off fast as her anesthetic had already started to wear off. Just when his huge crown left her love tunnel, she peed weakly and there were stools just below her love entrance and quite a number on the floor. Once again his plan worked for Chui would be absolutely humiliated, not at the rough sex she endured or the treatment she thought she had, but her body’s discharge. The office began to smell. Without turning his lower body, fearing that he might dirty the floor further, he reached for a towel and cleaned himself up quickly, and put his pants on. He left Chui at the position that he wanted her to be. Her love entrance was quite active opening and closing while spewing their love juices. How he wished that he could rest his wearied member into her and bath in her warm juices. Another time probably but now he had to clean her up. He switched on the equipment beside the bed and placed the large mouthpiece at her love entrance. It sucked her dry within a few minutes. J noticed Chui’s red eyes were staring at him. J told her that he would get help to clean that mess but she rejected the offer. She insisted to clean her own mess.

Then Chui was shocked to see the doctor between her legs and at her angle between her breasts too as she regained her consciousness. She did not remember exposing her breasts and there were marks on them. As she propped herself up, her hips were reddened too. Not thinking about what had happened, she tried to sit up. No matter how hard she tried, her lower body was still lethargic. She wanted to clean her own mess. As she attempted a few more times, her head went into a spin and she puked her lunch out. She was so embarrassed at what she had done that she cried like a baby. The good doctor went over and put an arm around her shoulder assuring her that everything was all right. His nurse would do her job. She was too helpless and exhausted to object anymore. She heard the doctor called for the nurse and she entered promptly locking the door behind her. Chui averted Se Yi’s stare and she pulled weakly at her gown to cover herself. Chui could not cover her lower body as her legs would not obey her command and they were spread wide apart. She cried silently at her shame as Se Yi began to wash her private part roughly.

Se Yi thought that the good doctor tore Chui apart with the steel instrument judging from the loud cries she heard. Her mind changed when she heard smacking sounds of flesh contact and the doctor’s heavy breathing. She wanted to dash in to save the patient from being mutilated but her knees were weak. The odds were against her. First of all the patient did not like her judging from the last encounter and she probably deserved it. And she might be fired. Her hatred took over and she began to feel happy that Chui was hurt. At the doctor’s order, she entered the office and she locked it to prevent any interruption. He was quite taken aback to see Chui in the doctor’s arm and her gown rolled around her chest above her big breasts. She knew Chui was big but seeing them naked magnified their sizes and she also saw marks on the fair flesh. Normally she was gentle towards her patient but this one did not deserve it. She soaked a clean towel from the basin and cleaned her up as roughly as she could. Se Yi sandpapered her bruised private part with the towel. Then she cleaned the floor. She thought of packing her stools into a plastic bag and present it to her as souvenir. Her softened heart could not bear to torture her anymore. Her joy of revenge had turned into sympathy. She knew the patient wanted to close her legs as she saw her desperate attempts to move them. She held up from the sides of the bed and set them together as gentle as she could. She even helped to lower the hem of her gown to cover her crotch. Chui’s tears started to pur down again.

The doctor advised her to lie down till the effects wore off. Se Yi drew the curtain around her and they left the office. J washed himself and changed fresh set clothes before joining Se Yi for a tea break and J told her that it was done. There was not much reaction except mumbling a soft thank you. She sipped her tea quickly and went back to the office. Chui was trying to dress herself when she arrived. Se Yi helped her and even helped to put her shoes on. The patient kept thanking her but Se Yi told her it was her duty. Se Yi’s kindness pierced her heart and she regretted being snobbish. Although Chui could stand, she could not walk properly, as her private part was hurting. It hurt more after the numbing effects wore off. She tried to walk again but her steps faltered. The nurse put an arm around her and supported her. She was reminded that she should rest as she was in condition to leave yet. Chui told her with a weak voice that she had to. It just baffled Se Yi. Somehow she could empathize with the patient and her own heart was regretting as she thought that she was the one who was instigated it. As they tottered toward the exit, the good doctor entered. Again he admonished that the patient should be given adequate rest but Chui told him that it was her idea and she needed to leave now.

J was annoyed initially at Se Yi’s inconsideration to chase the patient away. But when the patient informed him otherwise, he wondered whether the patient was afraid of him. Could it be that she realized what he had done to her? The thought disturbed him. He might not see her again. His member would miss the adorable sucking of her love nest. Worst of all, he might face trouble with the local authority for what he had done. And who would come back after suffering such pain? He was sure that his savage act had really hurt her. His heart was thumping fast as they tottered past him and he had to think of something fast to salvage the present crisis. He ran to the medicine cabinet and quickly prepared a five-day course of antibiotic for the patient. His mind had already planned for the next appointment and he would not wish to see his prize permanently damaged. He swore he would treat her right if he could have her again. He gave that packet of medicine to Chui and told her to finish it according to the instruction written. Chui nodded weakly and continued to head for the door. As they opened the door, the good doctor told her that the next appointment would be on the same day next week and he hoped she could make it. Chui did not answer him but looked at him with wearied red eyes and left his office. Out the door, his trophy went and J was depressed. There was a strong possibility that she would not turn up. He sat down on his chair and reevaluated his strategy.

When they reached the main entrance, there was a man standing at the doorway. He ran over and took Chui out of Se Yi’s arm. He was Chui’s husband and there were tears in his eyes. From his drench shirt, Se Yi could tell he had been waiting under the hot sun for a long time. The husband thanked Se Yi and they left. Se Yi headed straight to the toilet and sobbed. She had not only hurt a woman but she had also hurt her husband. Her guilt was at maximum level and she could never forgive herself for what she had done. After a few minutes, she freshened up and went back to the office. She still remembered that she had a job to keep. An escape seemed elusive to her at the moment. When she opened the door, she saw the doctor was staring at her. She was ashamed that he had to be the one who carried out the revenge for her. She stooped her head as she approached him.

J could not believe to see his Se Yi had been crying for he saw her eyes were red from rubbing. Until now, J could not figure out what was it with this lady. The only important thing he knew was he had to find ways to keep her as a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

12