Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 05

Story Info
Nurse training.
4.5k words
4.68
41.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlson
carlson
9 Followers

J thought it would be better to leave Se Yi to vent her emotions alone for he had no interest to delve further into her feelings. He would not allow her emotions to ruin his bliss at that moment. The satisfaction he had with Chui somehow frightened him. Such brute display of force thrills while doing it had him thinking of the new pleasure that was previously thought impossible to attain. He had violated his fundamental beliefs of not respecting others wives. Yet the rush appealed to him. Guess his own inner conflict or conscience was at war. It was a short war.

Already in his brilliant mind, he was planning how to optimize his time alone with his sweet Se Yi. Not tonight he thought. His manhood was aching taking tolls of the battles it had weather. Besides he would like to plan for new prospects. He knew very well that his time was limited in that wonderful village even if the local council decides to keep him. He feared that his forbidden pleasures would eventually be uncovered, as he had never planned to practice safe sex. He would try to plan a perfect schedule with various contingency options. It would keep him busy for the night.

They had a quiet dinner. Her red eyes and cold look told him to back off. At least he understood that she was still emotional about what happened. She rushed off to her room right after the dinner without washing the dishes and J had not even finished his meal yet.

Back in her own room, Se Yi continued to sob softly. She still feel bad of what happened to Chui and most of all she missed her husband’s warm embrace. If he had been around, he would comfort her. There was no one to help her and the best way she could think of clearing all those sad feelings was to take a bath. Without worrying too much of being stopped by J on the way, she walked quickly to the bathroom. She had a long bath that evening.

Twice she soaped and rinsed herself and had the showerhead shot jets of cold water into her love nest believing that the very act would cleanse her. Her fair complexion reddened especially around her crotch area and her bosoms. It took about thirty minutes of non-stop showering to calm her down. She was dead tired after that. Not bothered to dry herself thoroughly, she dashed back to her room. Her heart was beating fast from the moment she opened the toilet door till she reached her room. When J did not show up, she was quite glad. Quickly she dried herself put on a fresh white cotton panty and she hit the sack immediately. In her anxiousness she forgot to lock her room.

J was fiddling with his personal digital assistant in his own room. He had thought of catching Se Yi when she return from her bath but the journal entries should be entered first. So far he had no real concern because both ladies were safe for him. Se Yi was on oral contraceptive while Chui was already pregnant. Then there was the mature beauty Ah Ling whom should be coming the next day for her blood test results. As he searched his organizer, he found that either he had forgotten to note down the results or he had forgotten to do the test altogether. Not a man who would leave any loose end, he rushed back to his office for the test.

It amazed him. Ah Ling was pregnant too. A foolproof plan formed in his mind as he noted down his new ideas. He had a shower afterward and thought of checking Se Yi’s room. His old body told him it needed rest rather than more adventure at the time. Well he had to take care of his body before it stopped fulfilling his future conquests for overspending. The rest was welcomed and he had no dream that night.

In the other room, however, Se Yi was having a strange dream. It repeated throughout the night. In the dream, she witnessed the actual assault of Chui. Images of his huge ugly manhood shoved incessantly into Chui’s hairy love nest. At times they zoomed in on the point of entry magnifying J’s outrageous rod forcing its way into Chui’s wet love nest. Her rounded breasts rocked in rhythm while her mouth was opened wide gasping for air. She felt her pain and somehow she felt pleasures too. Even in her dream she was trying to figure out whether Chui had actually suffered long or did she enjoy it just like she had. The reasoning kept revolving in her dream and the more the images flashed before her the more she became aroused.

A heat began building between her thighs that was getting unbearable. She twisted and squirmed on her bed, wrestling with her conscience about the whole thing playing in her mind. Soon her heat that spread from her crotch to her breasts consumed her whole torso. Beads of perspirations rushed to cool her down as she continued to toss and turn. Her turmoil lessened when she had kicked her blanket down to the floor and the early morning coolness embraced her hot body. Feeling better already, she stopping turning and laid on her back parting her legs to facilitate the cool air circulation around her burning love nest. While she had yet to decide in her dream whether she should enjoy the barbaric act playing before her, an inner voice comforted her that Ah Seng would be back very soon to rescue her.

J was awakened by the noises from Se Yi’s room. It was about five thirty in the morning and J guessed she might be having some nightmares. Without hesitating, he rose from the bed and went straight into his office to get a set of master keys. Earlier on he predicted that he might need them and instructed Ah Seng to prepare a set of keys for all the locks in the building in case of emergency. He did it within a day. As he walked past his own room, he noticed he had forgotten to put any pants on. His manhood hung like an elephant trunk before him as he moved. There would be no point to put any pants on because he would have to take them off real soon. His member already eagerly pointing at her door and he had to stop more than one foot away from the door to avoid knocking it.

He slipped the key in and turned the knob as gently as he could. There was no click. What a pleasant surprise. Se Yi must be waiting for him. As the door was pushed slowly aside, he could not believe what he saw lying on the bed. She was spread eagle on the bed and judging from her wet body, she must be hot. Her soaked white panty was translucent that protruded as though her love mounds struggled to be free. Looking at those wonderful love pears floating steadily tilting at her sides, she must be sleeping still. J approached the bed slowly. He would not like to disturb such masterpiece yet.

J savoured the moment for a few seconds before he climbed onto the bed and hovered over her. The bed springs squeaked but she did not stirred. J wished to kiss her but knew that would definitely arouse her displeasure. Instead he concentrated on the movement of her pears rising and falling. He inched closer to those pears extending his tongue to feel her hardened nipples. Teasing them softly till he covered both of them with his saliva. Then he began to work on her left nipple with his thick lips sucking lightly while the tip of his tongue continued to taste her nipple within his mouth. Se Yi reacted and she pulled her hands up to cradle her head under the soft pillow. Her hands movement had raised her pears higher inviting him. J took his time to mouth her sweet pears one by one.

Se Yi was glad that Ah Seng had returned though she did not realize that it was just in her dream. He fed on her love pears with such patience that she had never experienced before. Every time his tongue teased her nipples, her love nest muscles squeezed and her love juices spilled a little. Finally he stopped working on her breasts and traced his warm lips down to her navel. She was excited at what he was going to do or what she hoped he was going to do. His hands touched her hips and began to tuck at her panty. Instinctively she raised her hips then her knees and her wet panty was removed in an instant. In her heart she yearned for a least a kiss on her love nest and not taking her so soon. However, if Ah Seng were anxious to have her, she would never deny him especially in moments like these.

The way Se Yi moved her hips and her love lips parting slightly lined with her sweet juices invited J to taste it. He reached his hands under her knees, pushing her legs apart. There was no resistance offered and excitement showed in her heavy breathing. Before his fiery eyes, her love lips opened wider revealing a pair of puffed up pink inner lips. As he lowered his head to savour the tastiest fruit known to man, his palms glided towards her love nests. His thumbs pressed gently on her inner thigh just touching her love lips and draw small circles. Her love lips extended as though they were trying to kiss him. Without waiting any longer, his thick lips received her yearning love lips. A long French kiss with his tongue teasing her erected love bud. She moaned louder as a surge of immense satisfaction was released. Her hands were gripping hard on the pillow under her head while she writhed her hips to meet his long kisses.

Few minutes later, J saw her lower abdomen ballooned. Her panting ceased and her face expressed great suffering of excruciating pain, J knew she was going to come. The only noise that permeated the stillness of her room was J’s sloppy kisses on her love nests. Not willing to let her love bud go, he continued flicking and enveloping it applying more pressure to hasten her climax. To top it off, he pressed his chin full of stubble lightly against her anus. That was the final straw she could bear. Her knees and upper body arched upward as her whole body shuddered. Her pillow was still padded tightly against the back of her head. J amused himself by thinking that she had done the most painful sit up in her life.

In Se Yi’s dream, Ah Seng had anticipated her hidden desires. She was so very glad that her husband had learnt how to please instead of the routine his way or no way. The very moment he placed his mouth on her burning love nest, she felt her soul was loosened. Mild orgasms hit her repeatedly as her love bud was teased in his warm mouth. She had wanted to hold his head but she feared that he might stop thinking she did not enjoy what he was doing. They had never talked or discussed lovemaking openly even in the privacy of their own room. It was considered natural and there should not be any comments for fear of upsetting either party’s feelings. Soon the mini orgasms built up and her stomach muscles aching as her inner love muscles tightened within. The pressure was unbearable. Se Yi yearned for release but her body had a min of its own. She was tormented and praying for a quick deliverance not willing to suffer anymore. When his rough chin scrubbed her anus, the ticklish feelings drove her wild. Her body instantly curled up reflexively as she climaxed.

While still shuddering hard, she was too weak to hold her head up. She lay her head down and enjoyed her bliss as her stomach muscles went into spasms. Tears of agony and joy ran down her reddened cheeks. Her husband’s continuous administration had prolonged her satisfaction. She could not believe that Ah Seng was such a good lover. Not willing to disturb his effort she waited patiently for his entry to fulfil his needs. Her breathings were under control and her muscles relaxed. She realized it was not a dream and the love of her life had changed for the better.

He had stopped kissing her when the shuddering abated. Her peaceful face with a smirk could only say that she was absolutely satisfied with his service. She must have thought Ah Seng was doing this to her because moments before she came he swore he heard her called her husband’s name. He won’t mind. She would know real soon who was the real joy giver. As though she could not wait to have him in her, she parted her knees further and he could see that her love nest was saturated with her cum. He guided his huge crown to her love entrance, pressing against it softly so that her love juices spilled onto it. Se Yi frowned and raised her head.

For a moment he thought she would open her eyes, spoiling his fun. But she did not. She lay her head down and resumed her waiting. How grateful he was and he stared at face watching her possible facial reaction as he inserted his huge crown into her. Her mouth sprang wide open and she shook at the precise moment when his purplish crown successfully embedded within her. Her eyes shot opened and before her hands reached his chest; he had already inserted half of his manhood into her.

Se Yi was shocked when she saw it was not her husband penetrating her love nest. Just a few seconds ago, she suspected something amiss as she felt a large object pressed against her. She reasoned that her husband must have accidentally touched her with his knuckle. Maybe he was trying something new and she was quite excited to find out what he was up to. Deciding not to mess his act, she relaxed and laid her head back. When suddenly a huge rounded object entered, all her senses told that it was wrong. As she opened her eyes, she saw a huge dark shadow towering over her and she knew it was the doctor. She tried to push him off. Before she could make any significant effort, his huge rod entered her deeper than her husband could ever reached. Silent NOs emitted from her mouth as his rod continued its invasion. Her wearied inner love fought vigorously at the intruder. It would only pleased him more, she knew.

Though she felt only slight discomfort this time, she hated being taken on the sacred bed meant for her husband and herself. No matter how hard she tried pushing him, he kept feeding his dark manhood into her. Soon she realized the futility of fighting further, she just kept her hands on his chest hoping that he would not try to kiss her. She breathed deeper every time his manhood filled her love tunnel as her inner muscles gripped it involuntarily. Her next climax was fast approaching as the pressure quickly built up within her. As much as she hated it, her desire for fulfillment overruled all her will to resist.

J was enjoying the moment. If he had slackened for even a slightest moment, he would leave the place frustrated. Se Yi was one of the stubborn ones. The more she pushed, the more he pumped into her. When he felt that she had stopped fighting and closed her eyes accepting her fate, he knew she would serve the purpose. Her breathing pattern, the soft massaging of her love tunnel on his wet hot manhood let him know that she was enjoying him. He had tried close in his upper body but her hands were deadlocked pressing hard against his chest. Instead of pushing her hands away, he used them as support while his left hand squeezed her love pears. He found that squeezing her breasts made her love tunnel tighter increasing his sensation. Though he wanted to kiss those sweet pears, he knew that it would be quite impossible. He might jeopardize his invasion below.

Tears flowed her closed eyes as her breathing pattern became short and moaned louder. Within minutes, her mouth opened wide as though hungry for air but was not because she stopped breathing at that moment. Her love tunnel collapsed and gripped his manhood real hard that halted its track leaving it half exposed. Her whole body spasm and she screamed as she came. Her hands buckled and J took this opportunity to crash his upper body on her.

She managed to tilt her head to her left, though weakened by her orgasm, as the doctor rested heavy upon her. It was an instinctive move to avert being kissed on her lips. The only treasure she could save for her dear husband. She heard him cursed but she did not care. He kissed her neck instead. His stubble and wet lips on her neck irked her. Goose pimples erupted on her neck for her body found it extremely ticklish. She felt weakened further. As her orgasm subsided, her love tunnel relaxed and his manhood continued its journey deep into her again, right on slippery track. Her love juices ceased shooting at the intruder. She shuddered when he kissed her right ear. Too ticklish for her, she turned her head over and immediately his mouth covered hers. As she wanted to sound her objection his tongue filled her mouth. Her mind sounded an absolute defeat for her, as she was invaded top and bottom.

She thought of biting off his tongue but the consequences would be unthinkable. Her guilty conscience attacked her again. It was truly hard to suffer more with her conscience as her love tunnel reacted involuntarily gripping hard at his member. Another orgasm was fast approaching. To alleviate her pain, for their future, she had to assume that it was Ah Seng kissing her. Letting go of all her restrictions, she kissed him back. Her hands embracing him as she came again.

J was pleasantly surprised at Se Yi’s sudden change. Burying his hot member deep within her as her love tunnel attacked it relentlessly, he kissed her passionately. To think of it, he had never kissed his own wife this way before. Drinking her saliva angrily as he sucked her. When he felt the pressure lessened, he resumed his lower assault knowing that his overheated ammunition would kill him if he could not discharge it soon. He broke into heavy sweat as he worked hard on her. Her legs flopping erratically when he geared up his rhythm. In his mind there was no more consideration for Se Yi. It was all for his immediate gratification and the feelings were much better than he had with Chui. She held him tight. His chest rubbed rough against those tender pears. He was wondering how long would it take for him to come as his energy was quite spent and his member seemed to have other things on its mind.

With his month still covering hers, he sensed she was coming again as her nostrils flared, shots of warm air hit his face. His member was gripped tight again and she dug her nails into his back when she shot out a final puff of warm air, tears welled up in her eyes again. It was not as tight as before because he could still move his enraged manhood a little. The pain on his back and the pressure compressed within his member created a new high for him. Without warning, his member finally returned fire and he shuddered strongly. While he was enjoying his climax, he kissed her and told her it was so wonderful and to his amazement, Se Yi said the same. He dozed off soon after and Se Yi drifted back into her wonderland embracing J and her legs resting on his lower back loving a round and heavy Ah Seng.

They slept for about one and a half hour before her alarm clock rang. It was seven fifteen in the morning. Se Yi was the first to wake up. The doctor’s heavy body was still on top of her and his sizeable manhood still lodged tight within her. He was snoring softly and in fact she should pushed him off thinking such a dirty old Indian man bedding her. But it was strange. Her resentment and hatred had disappeared. Her hands were still around him and her legs too. Staring the bright white ceiling of her room, she thought about what happened earlier and how she had truly enjoyed her lovemaking when all her restrains were removed at will.

Though the doctor was treating her cold and abused her while she was doing her duty during the day, at least he showed her that he cared for her because he had avenged her in his own way. Though Chui’s rape was cruel, her perspective changed. She believed that J cared more about her than her own husband whom she now considered a wimp. Ah Seng was more concerned with his welfare than hers. Most of the time she had to bail him out. It started since when they first met. Shoving Ah Seng aside in her mind, she concentrated on her dream. In her dream, she was thrilled seeing the old and huge Indian doctor ravaging Chui. She reassured herself again that he did it all for her.

She smiled and closed her eyes to shut off the early morning rays. As flash images of her dream flooded her mind, her love bud and love muscles began to itch.

carlson
carlson
9 Followers
12