Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlson
carlson
9 Followers

J’s rest was disrupted when he felt his manhood being massaged with vigour. He knew Se Yi was reacting under him. Having heard the alarm clock rang earlier, he was too tired to heed its call. He would like to sleep in that morning. J drifted back into his sleep without any problem thankful that his member was totally warm within her. But this sudden stirring had jolted him out of his sleep. Weighing the possibilities of making love to her again and be dead tired later, he chose to ignore her advances and refused to budge. He just lay on top of her sleepily and enjoyed first class treatment she was serving his member. After a few minutes, she began to breathe louder beside his left shoulder and her hands had stopped caressing his side and reached down to knead his meaty buttocks trying to force him move. Her inner muscles had triggered his member’s erotic senses that it summoned supplies to meet its challenge.

J felt his member had awakened and it had plans to enjoy her love nest with or without his cooperation. Blood began to rush into his manhood expanding it slowly meeting great resistance all along the way. J was amazed at his member’s reaction and even more surprised at Se Yi’s initiative. He had to show his appreciation. He raised his head and kissed her willing mouth. Se Yi’s writhed her buttocks humping him and grinding her swollen love bud against his coarse pubic hair.

J had to take it easy because he did not want to come so soon as the pressure brewing within his manhood was unbearable. He had never tasted such intense pleasure before even with his wife whom he shared more than 30 years of healthy love life. It was the first time any woman had been able to arouse him to the edge of climax without any of his own effort. J would not want to end this too soon. Too intense for him and he was loosing control as his own hips began to rock automatically with her rhythm.

Se Yi was glad that her effort was paying off. Her stretched feelings coupled with J’s cooperating effort, she knew she had stirred him up real well. The kissing was better than the first one as her courage allowed her to taste his tongue and saliva so much so that she sucked him a number of times just like her love nest was sucking his manhood hungrily. This time she had no mini or mild orgasms as she had before. She sensed that all her energy was converging for the one orgasm. The room was getting warmer with their body heat. His rocking rhythm intensified as her hands gripped his buttocks tight every time he hit her to the hilt. Se Yi’s excitement clouded her. She wanted to come so badly and she knew he was the only one who could satisfy her. Her buttocks were totally wet with her overflowed love juices and her love lips sucking his oversized manhood sloppily. Deep within her, she felt his manhood growing fast indicating that he should be coming soon.

In the midst of the turmoil, a naughty thought entered her mind. She wanted to inflict pain on her newly accepted lover. She dug her fingernails into his buttocks and clenched hard. J stopped moving and lifted his head up sucking air nosily while his buttocks tightened. He had actually started coming before her and she was triumphant because she beat him this round. Her victory was short lived because when the old doctor’s hot love seeds rushed into her womb, her own orgasm crashed on her. Both of them shuddered but Se Yi’s was more intense. Tears automatically erupted as she kissed him hard while her love muscles kneaded his huge manhood within her. It lasted about three minutes, longer and much better than all her previous orgasms. She held him and they kissed for a while.

Looking at the alarm clock beside her table, she had to leave her bed soon or else nobody would open the clinic that morning. She asked J for permission to leave so that she can prepare breakfast and work soon.

As much as he hated to lose her warm embrace, he knew he had to release her or else they might have problems later. He heaved himself up, kissed her once more and began to dislodge his well-fed manhood from her. The pop sound was quite loud this time when his manhood made its exit. He broke their kiss and lay down on the bed beside her resting. Soon he drifted back to slumber land snoring louder as he lay on his back. He was smiling because Se Yi had thoroughly satisfied him and showed him great obedience and respect. Most of all, his love was reciprocated. In his dream, he saw Se Yi wiped his wet manhood with a white cotton towel and after that she looked at the small damp patch and there after wiped herself with it. When she had done, the whole towel was soaked.

They had truly become one with no more barriers between them and he owned her from this day forth.

carlson
carlson
9 Followers
12