Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 06

Story Info
A tamed nurse and a new victim.
6.6k words
4.43
45.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlson
carlson
9 Followers

The good doctor slept for another hour before Se Yi woke him up with a soft kiss on his forehead. Before opening his eyes, he pulled her down and kissed her. He wished that he would wake up every morning kissing her for the rest of his life. Se Yi patted his chest and broke the kiss gently reminding him that it was breakfast time. He released her with much reluctance. When he sat up on the edge of the bed, he saw Se Yi staring at his long member that almost touched the bedroom floor. So he had her addicted to his precious manhood and without any doubt all her respect too. She had already put on her nurse gown. Well there was still work to be done. He left for the bathroom without wearing any clothes. Had a quick shower and before he reached for the bathroom door, Se Yi went in with his towel and clean clothes along with his favourite perfume. Such considerate action warmed his heart. He kissed and thanked her.

Their breakfast was slow, eyes meeting eyes as they ate with not a single word spoken. Their souls seemed to be cemented tight together as they savoured each other with their eyes. Their serenity was disrupted when there was a knock on their main door. Se Yi rose quickly from her seat and attended the call.

As she approached the door, she saw a female shadow behind the glass panel. She wondered who could it be this early hour of the day. When she had unlocked and opened the door, she was surprised to see a pale faced Ah Ling standing in the doorway. Se Yi quickly invited her in and asked what was the trouble. As she led her to the office, Ah Ling told her that she had not slept for the whole night and she must see the doctor at that very moment. Still baffled, Se Yi enquired further. When Ah Ling had sat down on one of the patient’s chairs in front of the doctor’s desk, she poured her heart out to Se Yi.

She revealed that her pregnancy was very important to her marriage. Her first husband had abandoned her with a daughter about five years ago and she had married Chung Han about seven months ago. Her ex-husband blamed her for not giving him a male child and her present husband had insisted that they have a baby real soon for he was getting old. She had her daughter when she was just fifteen. She married young then but the first marriage was a living hell. She was subject to verbal and physical abuse from the day her daughter was born. Though she was very patient with him, accepting all those abuses without complain, she was not able to conceive another child for him despite regular workout most of the nights. Still her first husband chose to abandon them without even a good bye.

Therefore when she knew that she was pregnant she was so happy but fear of harm done to her unborn baby through the medication she had taken haunted her. She really needed to know if the baby was all right. Se Yi calmed her down and told her that the doctor should be able to help her. She left her alone and went to get the doctor.

J had just finished his breakfast when Se Yi walked into the kitchen. She briefed him on Ah Ling’s fear as she walked him to the office. He nodded and assured her that he would do his best. When he sat down on his chair and faced the patient, he was speechless. He stared at her. The direction of his gaze centralized on her well-rounded bosoms. Se Yi was embarrassed by the doctor’s action she patted his shoulder and asked him if he was all right. J snapped out of the spell and reached for his organizer. Checking the blood test result and the medication he had dispensed, he knew there would not be any problem with her fetus. He decided not to tell her the truth as he had other plans for her because his member had twitched several times when he set his eyes on her.

J asked Se Yi to tell her that he needed to perform more tests to confirm the baby’s condition. The nurse relayed his message and the patient told her that she was willing to undergo any test to save her baby. In the old doctor’s heart, he was jumping for joy as another prey entered his trap and this one will surely not get away. He told her to get some rest and he would brief her on the preparation required later as he could see that she was quite worn out. The patient had tried to object but Se Yi managed to pacify her and led her into one of their three guest rooms. She noted the doctor’s interest in this patient and her heart was racing as to what that old Indian doctor would do to her. Flashes of last night’s dream aroused her and she had actually felt her love nest twitched. She left the patient by herself and walked quickly back to the office for she could not wait to ask the good doctor his plan.

J did not expect Se Yi to come back that soon. He was still mulling over how to take his next prey but nevertheless, Se Yi was a welcomed interruption. He rose to greet her. Hugging her and kissing her sweet lips as though he could not get enough of them, her hands went around his back as she received her moist kiss. It went on for a few minutes and finally it was J who broke the kiss. His insatiable member had started to be excited, pressing against his right trousers fitting snugly between his right and her left thighs. At that moment, Se Yi asked him what he was going to do with this patient. He felt she was reading his mind as he looked into her bright brown eyes. Hesitating for a moment as he wondered whether she would be jealous and object with what he intended to do, he decided to test her obedience.

J told her that he wanted to have Ah Ling and stopped short to wait for her reaction. She stared at him with lustful eyes for a moment and then she confided to him that she wanted to watch him doing it. What a massive change, a transformed lover from a normal nurse, J thought. He kissed her again and lowered his hands to her firm buttocks squeezing them as he told her softly that it would be his pleasure to have her witnessed the ‘test’.

Ah Ling could not rest well even though the nurse had reassured things would work out fine. There was too much pressure for her to take and the only she could calm down when she hears the actual confirmation after the test from the doctor. Her marriage was the most important thing in her life. She remembered how they first met. Her last job was dish washing at the most prestigious restaurant in their town. She used to bring her thirteen-year-old daughter to work helping her out. Just before she was fired, she found that the restaurant owner, a fat and ill-tempered man, had called her daughter to his office regularly. She did not suspect anything at first because Nah Rin did not tell her other things than helping out with the boss’ office work. When she asked for specifics, her daughter it would not be anything she would understand with a sarcastic tone.

At that moment, she was lost. Nothing prepared her to face a head on rebellion that Nah Rin had put up. She had always been a submissive child but the unexpected change took her by surprise. Though she knew she had not raised her voice yet her daughter was very defensive. Her maternal instinct had her worrying what had happened to the cheerful and loving daughter she had. The little grown girl seemed like a stranger staring at her with defiance.

She knew better than to fight back. Her ex-husband and her upbringing had trained her that a woman should be a good wife and mother. She had herself to blame for what happened to her precious Nah Rin. It must be something that she was hiding from her and strong feelings told her that it was related to the restaurant owner. Before she dispensed any discipline, she assured her that she was only concerned about her and warned her not to talk like that. Then she spanked her firm buttocks hard. She reminded her that the next time she talked back like that again she would cane her. The only words that Nah Rin said after all that was she was not a baby anymore and she knew how to take care of herself. With that she walked off. Ah Ling was too shocked to react. She did not sleep well that night. Worries heaped upon worries drove her off the wall. She determined to get to the bottom of it starting the next morning.

As usual Nah Rin followed her to work in the following evening. They went round the back of the building and used the staff entrance. As business picked up, there were more dishes to be washed. Both of them were working hard even though they were paid one salary. It was around nine when the boss came into the kitchen and requested Nah Rin to help him out. Her daughter went off immediately after drying her hands on her apron, which she tossed it later to the floor next to her. Ah Ling wondered at the speed of her daughter’s reaction to the boss’ call. She pretended to be her usual self, continuing the dish washing. Normally her daughter would be away for about two hours till just minutes before they closed the restaurant.

After waited for about fifteen minutes, her curiosity got the better of her and she just need to find out whether the boss was doing anything to her daughter. Being a simple lady, the only way she could think of was to go straight to the boss’ office. As she stood in front of the office door, after tiptoeing two flights of stairs to the second floor, her senses returned and restrained her from rapping the door. After checking that no one followed her upstairs, she leaned her head against the thin wooden door. To her amazement, she heard some soft moaning. Before long she recognized that her own dear daughter’s voice. Then she heard her boss’ whisper and she could not make out what he said.

If she were to barge in at that moment and found that there was nothing going on between them, she would face huge problems including the prospect of losing the only means of support for her family. She must see with her own eyes before she would take any action. The keyhole was useless as a wooden chair blocked its view and she could not see anyone. And she remembered that there was a huge window facing one of the hills along the route that they used everyday. Small country road but secluded at that hour and thought to be dangerous at that time of the day. Danger or not she would still have to find out.

She slipped away quietly. Taking her torchlight with her, she traversed carefully up to the closest hill. When she found the most suitable spot behind a small tree, she turned her torchlight off. She looked hard into the small window of the restaurant office. Disappointed that the curtain was drawn, there was nothing for her to see. Thinking the dishes would heap into a mountain and the kitchen staff might complain, she quickly went back to work. That evening, Nah Rin did not leave the office till almost everyone had left except the chef whom had tried to make pass at her despite being rejected numerous times. Though she had wanted a man to take care of her, she would not take him even when all the men in the world went into extinction. He was a womanizer, frequenting the whorehouses around their town and loved to brag about it at work. Never once did she give him any chance. And when the frustrated chef left the restaurant, she went up to the office again realizing she should knock the door and ask for her daughter.

When she knocked, the boss told her to enter. She was amazed with the plush interior decorations and all the office furniture was made of rosewood. As her senses returned, she looked frantically for her daughter. She was lying on a couch beside his huge desk. His fat index finger beckoned her to sit down in front of him. He told her that her daughter was not feeling well and she needed a rest. Before she could say anything, he told her that he would raise her salary by another twenty per cent.

Baffled about the generous offer yet her eyes were transfixed on her daughter who was sleeping soundly on the luxurious couch. She told him that she only wanted to take her daughter home. He nodded and straightaway she went to her daughter and felt her forehead. She was warm but no fever and that had her wondering what could be wrong with her. She woke Nah Rin up and told her that it was time to go home. Her daughter reluctantly pulled herself from the couch and when tried to walk, her face grimaced showing that she was in pain. Ah Ling asked what was wrong but all her daughter said was she was not feeling well. She helped her out of the office of a smiling fat man. Only next morning when she was doing her laundry did she realize what her daughter had been through the last evening.

She must have been raped as she saw irrefutable traces of blood and semen on her white panty. Ah Ling would have scold her daughter for not telling her what happened but decided against reacting at that moment because she might ruin the chance of Nah Rin confessing with her hot temper. Like her father, she did not like to be scolded. She would let her be in the meantime and occupied her mind by doing the house chores. Nah Rin had slept for the whole morning and afternoon, only left the bed for dinner. She denied everything and every time Ah Ling asked about her soiled panty, she told her she did not know what the stains were and maybe she was becoming a woman.

That frightened her. Nah Rin did not follow her to work that evening, she continued to rest that evening. As her own daughter was not telling her anything, with no cooperation, there was nothing she could do. From that day onward, there was no more soiled panty. But she did noticed that her daughter complaining about the tight bras. Someday day she noticed that she did not wear any bra to work, as there was none for her to wash the next morning. She felt hopeless about the situation and desperately sought ways and means to save her daughter. About ten days later, one of the village matchmakers approached her saying that a local man was interested take her as his wife and would take care of her for the rest of her life. The old lady emphasized that he owned a profitable orchard nearby. She thought this might be the godsend escape for her.

A forlorn hope came true. Before she accepted the offer, she wished to meet the man first. The matchmaker, an old lady, assured her that Chung Han, the eager bridegroom, was a kind and considerate man. She arranged for them to meet at Ah Ling’s house that very afternoon. Though he was not handsome, early forties, he was strong and rugged. He assured her that he would be able to take care of both of them. It was her dream came true. As a good mother, it was her duty to let her daughter know she would be remarrying and she told approached her in private in their bedroom.

Nah Rin was nonchalant. She was neither happy nor sad. Ah ling was exasperated with her daughter’s attitude and dragged her out of the room without anymore coaxing. She introduced her daughter briefly and the four of them sat quietly at the table. Ah Ling was embarrassed by Nah Rin’s cold attitude, staring at Chung Han. There was one thing she missed during the meeting and it was Chung Han’s eyes checking her daughter out from the moment they went out of the bedroom.

She quit her job that evening despite strong protest from her daughter. In her heart, it was the best for both of them and she believed Nah Rin would eventually see it.

The marriage ceremony and banquet were done the following day and they moved into his spacious house in the orchard. The first night was memorable as she unleashed all her pent up emotions and needs during the one-hour lovemaking. She was on the top most of the time riding his hard love rod. Her orgasm was loud. The last five minutes Chung Han took over and thrashed her hard. Though they kissed a number of times, most of the time Chun Han’s head was staring at their bedroom door. Ah Ling thought that he might worry about disturbing their daughter who was sleeping in the next room. She knew she was loud. Chung Han came hard that night, flooding her long empty womb with his love seeds. Since that memorable night, they made love almost every other night. He had made it clear that he wanted a child; boy or girl to him was not a crucial issue. Just a baby was all he kept repeating every once in a while.

There was nothing she could ask for. He loved her and took care of her family. Even Nah Rin had started accepting him as the stepfather from the third day onward.

Turning back at her current situation, if Chung Han knew that she was pregnant and she had taken some medication that might jeopardize their baby’s health, it would stir him up. From her last marriage, she could not bear to upset her man in any way. She did not dare to tell him yet about her baby despite knowing very well how much he had wanted a baby. Ah Ling thought about the events of last two weeks when their lovemaking was reduced to twice a week, it scared her. He must have thought she was barren and discouraged about the fruitless efforts he had invested in her. She tried quite a number of times to arouse him but most of the time he pushed her off saying he did not feel like doing it. Those words were still clear in her mind and they cut deeper than any double-edged sword in the world.

Her needs for love were not met. Feelings of abandonment had begun to haunt during the last few days. Ah Ling prayed silently that the baby would be fine and with this wonderful new life within her, she believed Chung Han would love her better than before.

Ah Ling hardly slept in the guest room, her mind was too occupied. Her metabolism went into overdrive even though she tried to slow down and rest. Tossed and turned yet sleep would not come. When she had thought about all that happened, she concluded that she missed Chung Han’s love. His warmth loving and sensitive care toward her were non-existent the last few days. Soon Se Yi came for her at about half past twelve and told her that lunch was ready and advised that she should have something light before the test. She joined their lunch.

Se Yi prepared a small amount of food for her telling her that she should not eat too much as she might not feel queasy when they conduct the test. Ah Ling accepted what was presented heeding every advice that Se Yi gave. As she looked at her own plate most of the time, she did not know two pair of lustful eyes staring at her throughout lunch. Se Yi could hardly contain her excitement while the good doctor was agonizing quietly over his aching member raging to be fed. During their lunch, J instructed that Ah Ling should be sanitized and it included the shaving of her pubic hair. No objection noted and the patient promised to do them right after her lunch. Her anxiety was apparent much to their delight.

When Ah Ling had left the table, Se Yi sat closer to J and went through the procedures again. Instinctively J’s black hand reached under the table for her knees. This time she did not jump. It was as though she expected it. In fact she parted her legs as she looked at him. J laid out his plan in simple steps. After the patient had cleaned herself, she would have to wait for about thirty minutes before they could start. However she must remove all the undergarments and wear the clinic gown immediately after her bath. To answer Se Yi’s puzzled look, he explained that he did not like to see lines or imperfections on any part of the patient’s body. Se Yi nodded and waited for further instruction. J’s fingers were drawing circles between her legs and she sat further toward the edge of her chair. His index finger traced the soggy line of her panty applying intermittent light pressure when touching her love opening.

The next step would be the anesthetic administration. It had to be local as she was pregnant with a baby. J confided in Se Yi he would never do anything to hurt the unborn child. She leaned closer to him and kissed him lightly showing her appreciation of his kind consideration.

Step three will be the main course. J specifically told her that she would have to watch her carefully as the local anesthesia would not really knock her out and should the patient awake, she must control her. She accepted her assignment without complain as her left hand was gently massaging his starving member. Tonight she would like to ride him instead of assuming her usual passive role, she thought enthusiastically. Her love nest itched even at the very moment.

carlson
carlson
9 Followers
12