Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 07

Story Info
Victim conquered and turned.
6.2k words
4.76
38.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlson
carlson
9 Followers

When Se Yi had liberated his manhood, with its newfound freedom and its master’s skillful right hand it managed to cramp its head into the warm solace of Ah Ling’s love nest. The preliminary inspection report signaled from his member to his brain told him that the tunnel was still flooded with love juices and it wanted to proceed further to explore the new frontier. Without further adieu, J pressed his member forward with his right hand guiding from its base, the onslaught forced Ah Ling’s fat love lips further apart. He did not see any inner love lips and he assumed they had joined the welcoming party within her love nest.

It entered without much resistance and soon he let his member proceed on its own till it disappeared within Ah Ling as their crotch met. He saw Ah Ling’s mouth opened taking a long deep breath as he hit the hilt. She was not as tight as his lover but could no as it was firm. He felt her inner muscles gripped him en route. He savoured the victory while tonguing his Chinese lover beside him. Se Yi photographed the monumental penetration with her wide eyes. She must have been mesmerized by what she saw, J thought. His tongue still in Se Yi’s mouth, eyes on the gorgeous melons oscillating at the same time monitoring his manhood feeding itself on this new found prey. His member told him that Ah Ling was enjoying it too as her inner muscles were more active than the initial penetration. He thought he saw Ah Ling’s eyes opened for a while but she did not say anything. They resumed their closed position like before except her mouth was wide open gasping audibly.

It really excited him to see his black shiny member withdrawing every time and penetrating smoothly back into Ah Ling’s warm love nest. He bet Se Yi loved it too because she had pulled down her wet panty and started to touch her love nest. Though he was enjoying himself, he knew Se Yi had needs too. He reached his left hand around her back and squeezed her firm buttocks for a while. Then his hand traced her butt line to her love opening and inserted his thick middle finger into her sticky love hole. When that finger was tightly lodged and he wriggled it slowly within her. Se Yi was ecstatic and breathed faster and sucked his tongue harder.

The thrusting took on a higher gear due to time pressure and sloppy sounds were prominent as his heavy scrotal sac hit her wet buttocks. This hot patient was taking it well and he felt it would end soon as his member was reaching its destination, arming itself to discharge his cargo load. He broke Se Yi’s kiss and concentrated to labour for his own fulfillment. It was about twelve minutes since he had penetrated her and according to his calculation, the sedation would wear out real soon. As his contingency plan was foiled: Se Yi just stood beside him concentrating hard to work her own orgasm on his left middle finger, he had to finish the final act fast because he had no other plan of how to talk out of this one.

As he reached his point of no return, his member expanded preparing to shoot his love seeds, Ah Ling’s face showed a mild grimace and her lower abdomen rose before she shuddered hard. Interrupted by an abrupt restriction within her love tunnel, J watched her facial expression while her orgasm hit her hot body. She looked as though she was crying and indeed he saw a few tears flowed. Her loud moans were quite coarse; her inner love muscles continued to grip him firmly. He was glad that he could make her come and though he was immobilized, a new flood of love juices accorded a slight reprieve. J took the opportunity and continued his pursuit for liberation. Within seconds, he unloaded all his supplies into her and kept his manhood sheathed while holding Ah Ling tight against his crotch with his right hand. When his had caught his breath, he turned to kiss his bewildered sweet love beside him whom was breaking into sweats as her hips swayed while forcing herself onto his left hand.

Se Yi knew the patient would climax real soon as her own experience predicted. Observing his thick ugly manhood making its way in and out of Ah Ling was intriguing. Her own love juices began pour out and soon a thick damp patch formed between her thighs. Her tongue grabbed his hungrily as they kissed. It was like eating popcorns while watching a blue film. Only this was much better as she can taste, smell and even feel the heat of the moment. She pulled up her skirt, pealed her wet panty down to her thigh and rubbed her love bud trying to relieve the pressure building there. She would have removed her uncomfortable panty and that would break their kiss. She did not like the idea. As though J read her mind, his hand went round her back and massaged her bare bottom. Then the fingers went down her butt crack searching for her hot entrance. She shivered as they brushed past her anus and sensed the exploring party decided to send a member to plug her leaking hole.

Her old Indian lover inserted his fat middle finger into her hot love tunnel. That mischievous thick finger planted itself fully within her and startled to move in a controlled manner till it nearly stirred up a waterspout in her love tunnel. His considerate action helped her and she used the opportunity to grind herself against that writhing finger while she continued to touch her love bud. She could not resist seeing Ah Ling’s bouncing melons any longer that she grabbed one of them with her free hand and kneaded it tenderly. For a moment she thought she saw Ah Ling’s eyes opened but they closed quickly when she looked again. Her over active mind must have played tricks with her. If not, she would have to block the patient’s vision against what her lover was doing as instructed and agreed earlier. That worry was not top on her agenda because the only thing she remembered was to release her own pressure or pleasure. That was paramount. The finger, kind of, reminded Se Yi of her husband’s love rod. However, it was fatter and longer driving her crazy. She came seconds after J broke their kiss and she saw the intensified thrusting into the patient’s swollen love nest.

J’s oversized manhood drew more love juices when as it withdrew at lightning speed. Ah Ling’s love juices with J’s perspiration drizzled onto the tiled floor. While Se Yi came, she pinched the patient’s right breast with her hand, her thumb and index finger clamping her firm nipple hard. It was about few seconds later the patient shook tremendously. Double orgasms and then her lover grunted. He slowed down his last few forceful thrusts. His black body jerked and trembled. Finally the good doctor moaned loud when he shoved his final thrust into Ah Ling. It was sexy to see her lover held the patient tight against his crotch as though he would not want to waste any of his love seeds wasting without serving their purpose, i.e. hitting Ah Ling’s womb. Se Yi had her first experience of witnessing a triple orgasm within a short period of time. It was like lightning striking them one by one. Then her lover kissed her again and she held his head firmly as she kissed him back.

It was a short kiss. J told her to clean up. Se Yi pulled up her own panty, smoothed her skirt down then went for clean towels as J went to activate the suction pump beside the bunk. When she got back, J had already inserted the tube into their patient’s love nest and it was sucking mostly his own love seeds noisily. Once again she saw Ah Ling opened her eyes and closed them back. Se Yi shivered when she thought the patient must have known what they did. Telling herself not to panic, she would just play dumb and tell the patient that she had been hallucinating as she was under the influence. When J had removed the tube, she saw there was about a quarter teacup of his love seeds discharged. She wondered how could he produce so much love seeds as compared to her husband’s meager drips. She had a strange urge of tasting them. But not now as she considered it dirty after where it had been through.

With utmost care, she wiped Ah Ling’s flushed love lips whose swollen inner lips were visible. Then as she pulled the patients gown to cover her lower body, she asked the good doctor whether her baby would be all right. J assured her that the baby would be fine as confirmed by his earlier tests. She was happy for their patient. Se Yi whispered the good news to Ah Ling and told worry before leaving her to rest.

Before Ah Ling drifted back into deep sleep, after her incredible orgasm and her womb flooded with warm liquids while the good doctor’s huge rod was still fitted snugly within her, she thought about those new sensations she had and then she understood perfectly why Se Yi loved the old black doctor so much. She was somehow relieved when she heard Se Yi’s soothing words that her baby would be fine. In her sleep, she dreamed of riding the old doctor as Se Yi kissed her sweet melons. Even though the sedatives had not worn off totally, her body instantaneous reaction to her dream gave her another climax. She could feel her love juices pouring out wetting her gown and the bunk. At the same time, her full bladder loosened and released its liquid cargo too. Her body went into a state of absolute relaxation.

Before she woke up, Se Yi cleaned her up again tucking a fresh towel under her buttocks to keep her dried buttocks from soiling. She would have tried to wake her up, but she just did not have the heart to disturb h Ling’s beauty sleep. The patient about ten minutes and Se Yi sat beside her all the while. When she finally opened her weary eyes, she smiled and thanked Se Yi for her tender care. Ah Ling felt closer to Se Yi sharing secrets together of what happened and she was not going to betray her true feelings. She decided to share her dream with the nurse.

J was thankful that there were no other patients that afternoon. He took a long bath. While in the shower, he worried that they might run into trouble because he was sure the patient had seen him and his Chinese lover in lewd poses. The worst scenario would be immediate evacuation abandoning his Se Yi with much reluctance. However, he hoped things would not end up this way because he had just began to truly enjoy his lover and he would really want more of her. All that would have to wait till the patient woke up. It was pointless to worry anymore. After he had put on clean clothes, he opened the clinic main door before going back to his office.

When he entered the office, he saw that Ah Ling and Se Yi were sitting on the bunk and they were talking softly. The patient eyed him every now and then as she talked with his nurse. Though his heart was palpitating, he put on a cold front and walked casually to his desk. When he had sat down, with his back against them, he flipped his organizer trying to look busy. Soon Se Yi walked the patient out of the office. They shuffled slowly to the door and J noticed that the patient had awkward gait. Images of grotesque splitting love lips after he had withdrawn and those lips remained parted when he pumped his love seeds out of her reminded him that the patient must be dead sore. He just hoped that things would work out right for him, for them. Just before they closed the office door, Ah Ling smiled and nodded her head to J’s surprise. What did they talk about? How did Se Yi convince her? He was keen to know what transpired between them.

Se Yi did not come back till when the office closed which was about two hours later. He took the opportunity to rest for a while for he knew another program awaited him that night. Guess he had to close the office himself. As he rose from his chair, he heard voices down the corridor. Se Yi and Ah Ling were talking as they walked past his office to the front door. When his nurse came back to the office, he asked her what happened. Se Yi teased him saying that she would only tell him after dinner but assured him not worry. Everything was fine.

Se Yi liked the thrill of keeping her lover in suspense. She would like to save it till later. What mattered most was what Ah Ling told her when she woke up. Before Se Yi could say anything, Ah Ling pressed her index finger lightly against her lips and shook her head. She braced herself to expect the worst and would think about possible redress after she heard what Ah Ling had to say. The first words were THANK YOU. Ah Ling thanked her for her help and most of all gave her the most wonderful orgasms she had experienced thus far. She assured Se Yi that she understood why she loved the old Indian doctor and if possible she would like another ‘test’ soon, smiling as she mouthed those unbelievable words. The patient pulled her closer and sat her down beside her.

It took about two minutes for Se Yi to react. Though she was glad that Ah Ling did not act for the worst, she felt jealous when the patient implied she would like to have second helping soon. She knew most men would not be able to resist Ah Ling’s charm much less her old lover judging his insatiable appetite and his sheer enjoyment moments ago. As the scent of lovemaking was still strong on both of them, stronger on Ah Ling, she could not deny her satisfaction too. The thought of seeing them together again, squeezing her large melons again, thrilled her. Since Ah Ling liked what she tasted as she had, it would be fun she reasoned. Maybe she could try something new next time.

Se Yi shared her willingness and she believed she could convince her lover to do the same. Maybe the patient had not talked sensibly as she just woke up from her sedation, she just played along. However, her instinct told her that her first assumption was wrong when she saw Ah Ling eyeing her lover as he entered the office. Wow! Ah Ling meant every word she said. Then Ah Ling requested to go back to the guestroom to rest. Se Yi helped her to stand up and walked her out. While strolling slowly Ah Ling’s generous melons caugh attention, she thought of touching those melons again.

When they had entered the guestroom that the patient had used earlier, Ah Ling slouched down onto the bed and very quickly drifted into deep sleep. She woke up about two hours later and found Se Yi sleeping beside her with her right leg hooking Ah ling’s hip. Though she slept before Se Yi, she remembered feeling Se Yi’s gentle hand kneading her breasts. Though she was not a lesbian, she enjoyed her gentle administration. Her heart was beating wild as she glide her left hand from Se Yi’s knee to her buttocks. And she touched her wet and warm love opening. This younger lady must have strong sexual drive, she thought. She wondered whether whose is stronger. In her heart she was grateful for Se Yi’s help. It had kept her hormones balanced and she felt better about herself instead of the neglected wife she was earlier.

Ah Ling started to think about how to set up the next meeting as she considered the long journey she had to travel to get to the clinic. Her husband might be suspicious if she was to come again to the clinic again for another check up. Anyway, she believed he would be overjoyed with the baby she carried for him. The next round would have to wait, as she wanted to know how would he treat her later. If her husband continued to shower his love as when they first married, she would shelf the idea of next ‘testing’ until she could not hold her lusts anymore. She had thought of going back to her normal self but realized that it was impossible after she tasted the new heights.

Se Yi stirred and apologized for dozing off and cramping beside her. Their faces were close Ah Ling’s hand still covering her crotch; they looked at each other with lustful eyes. Before long, Se Yi closed the gap between them and kissed her. They embraced. Ah Ling would like to feel Se Yi’s warm body next time without any barriers. The patient broke the kiss gently and told her that she was running late and she must return home. Se Yi helped to put on her undergarments. Her roving hands felt Ah Ling’s every curve and she did not seem to mind. When she was dressed, she pecked the nurse’s cheek lightly. They held hands like sisters, perverted sisters’ relationship, as they walked out of the clinic. She promised that she would call Ah Ling for the next round or vice versa and noted down the clinic’s phone number for her to call before they parted.

J was glad that his reformed China girl was passionate and was also happy how the afternoon event had turned out. Se Yi stayed at the office for a while. After she had removed the dirty bed sheet and wiped the wet floor, she asked his permission to leave. It excited J when he heard that she would prepare an early dinner. That foxy lady would waste not time, would she. When she had left, J took the moment of silence to evaluate what he had achieved. Ah Ling was hot. While he thought about those firm melons and her snug love nest, he particularly liked the taste of her love juices. They were not as sour as Se Yi’s and he would have no problem drinking more had the time was permitting. He already began to miss her love juices very much and wondered when could he taste them again. From what he saw, Ah Ling had the situation under control and the last look of Ah Ling’s face positively indicated she would like to see him again. He knew it would be soon.

As his mind wondered about what happened in the guestroom between his lover and the patient, an image flashed in his mind. Ah Ling’s face reminded him of her sweet daughter that she brought along during her first visit to the clinic, the same girl he saw when he went for jogging one evening. Like father like son or rather like mother like daughter, he surmised that the daughter must be hot too. He searched the records for the name. Nah Rin. Her fearless or innocent eyes assured him that she was not intimidated by his skin colour from the two encounters they had. His conscience told him that the girl was too young for him as the age indicated on the forms said that she was only thirteen. She certainly looked older than that. As much as part of him hated to think about her, most of him wished to find out how she looked without clothes on and most of all whether her juices would taste like her mother’s. The thought of doing the mother and daughter at the same time was too much for him. About thirty minutes later, Se Yi came back and told him it was dinnertime and she had locked the clinic.

Se Yi told J that she would join the dinner later. She took a quick bath. While she was drying herself, she looked at the mirror. The face she saw looking back was a typical Chinese face yet her distinguished lover found her attractive. Her lips felt fuller as she touched them. Maybe too much smooching made them thicker. Then she ran her hands to her tender pears and squeezing them slowly. Though they were not as big as Ah Ling’s or Chui’s, her lover did not complain. As she admired herself, most of her thoughts referred to how much pleasure her lover had bequeathed her and the new experience of touching another woman’s body sexually intrigued her. Since afternoon, her mind was preoccupied with how she felt, how she thought Ah Ling had felt and most of all the sensation J’s manhood must have felt when he was taking Ah Ling. Not a second was spent or wasted thinking about her husband, Ah Seng.

When she wanted to put on her bra, her pointed nipples warned her about the discomfort of being restricted. Her wet love lips seemed to imply that she would have to wash extra laundry later. She folded them and put them on glass shelf under the mirror and donned her husband’s white cotton T-shirt that barely covered her crotch. Her hard nipples jutted out with pride before her. Smirking as her mind knew it would turn J on. Eager to feel his huge manhood within her, she decided that night she would sleep in J’s room.

When Ah Ling had gotten home, she prepared a quick dinner for her family. Her inner muscles were still sore fondly reminded her of the new pleasures she had that afternoon. Those foregone pleasures would have to wait; she wanted to break the good news to Chung Han first thing when he came back with her daughter from work. When he came back, she expected more from her husband than just a simple smile. She thought it was what he had wanted all along. What went on his mind was mind-boggling. When they slept that night, she gave up thinking of what really her man wanted and stopped trying to get intimate with him because she felt like sleeping with a stranger. The word stranger brought wonderful memories of that afternoon. The intense orgasms she had and the new taste for a woman she thought was not possible or forbidden. Her thumb and index fingers rubbed her love bud slowly while she used the middle finger her other hand to explore her love nest. Soon the index finger of the other hand joined the expedition. She managed to bring herself to climax after about thirty minutes and she moaned audibly not worrying about disturbing her husband whom was snoring beside her. She slept with a hand covering her smooth hairless love nest.

carlson
carlson
9 Followers
12