Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she slept, she promised to make plans to either frequent the clinic often or have them over to her house in the afternoon when nobody’s around. Both options pleased her.

J wanted to pry the details from his lover during dinner but was distracted by her erected nipples of her round pears rising and falling as she breathed. He saw she wore no panty as her T-shirt lifted slightly to reveal her bare crotch when she breathed. Her daring act nearly drove him wild. Civility returned to him as his physical hunger took precedent over his curiosity and sexual drive at that moment though his member was aching to be released. After devouring a whole plate of rice, he asked for a second. Se Yi was happy that her lover wanted a second. It was the first time. As she went to refill his plate, J stood up and undid his trousers. He freed his massive member carefully from its confinement. With his trousers dropped to feet, he stashed his manhood beneath the dinner table and waited for his lover to return.

When Se Yi placed his plate before him, she smiled coyly and pulled her chair closer to his. She saw his bare thighs with his trunk extending underneath the table. J continued his feeding while Se Yi ate slower. Admiring her lover as she took a morsel each time with her right hand while her left hand went under the table searching. Her hand found his right knee and reached lower for his manhood. Her eyes brightened when her hand touched his hard member that was pressing hard against the table. Her grip was not complete because her fingers could only cover three quarter of its width. She continued stroking the thick leathery rod till they finished their meal.

J was too busy to ask anything. His body needed the calories for replenishment and for burning later. He chose to wait for the answers. When J rose from his seat, Se Yi released him. To the kitchen sink he went to wash his hands and mouth not bothered about bottomless. Se Yi stared at the obscene black man walking around the kitchen half nude while she cleared the table. Without saying any word to his lover, he walked past her to his room knowing that she would join him later.

Se Yi knocked his bedroom door about ten minutes later. She waited till J granted the permission to enter before she turned the knob. When the door opened, she saw the good doctor sitting towards the far end of his bed with two pillows propping his back. There were no clothes on him and his two hands stroking his precious erected elephant trunk between his legs. Her precious lover eagerness to consummate turned her on. She brought the doctor’s pants and laid them on top of a wooden cabinet beside the door before she locked the door. A redundant action because both of them knew there would be no interruption that evening. Still she felt better after she had locked it personally.

Instead of staring down, she looked at his cool penetrating eyes as she walked causally over to him. Dark crotch patch partially revealed as she stretched her back, contrasted against her white T-shirt further enhanced by the strong lighting of his room. Her love nest had started boiling love juices and the fragrance filled his room. J released his manhood and opened his arms to welcome her. When Se Yi reached the bedside, she paused. She pulled off her T-shirt and stood akimbo smiling at him, legs astride. Nipples stood at attention, love lips sealed with a thin line of love juice; she evaluated the best approach she would like to start with. Confident that her love nest was well lubricated and prepared to take him on, she strode on the bed till she was directly under his perpendicular pole.

He could smell her love scent stronger as she approached him. The scent immediately triggered his hunger for her juices. He had wanted to drink her love juices first but it seemed that his lover had other opinion when she stood on the bed. Her body language told him that she wanted to ride him. It was good for him to know that Se Yi was willing to show her other self, the previously hidden wild side behind the closed door of her husband’s room. As she parted her legs over his throbbing manhood, she slanted to her left and grabbed the enormous crown of his fully inflated member from behind and proceeded to lower herself. J could not resist touching the fair body before him. According to his experience, the best position to lay his hands would be at her inner thigh.

When his fingers touched her there, she shivered. He could not tell whether his fingers excited her or the tip of his manhood as both of them connected at about the same time. Her love juice was visibly trickling down the crown of his manhood. The slow speed of her love juice flow indicated high viscosity. That juice must have been stored for quite a while. His fingers pinched her inner thigh lightly as she forced his huge crown into her. He lost count of the number of attempts she made, bouncing up slightly at every unsuccessful try. Her determination was remarkable. It was about the twenty-fifth attempt she managed to work it in. Her initial short gasps turned to long controlled breathing helped her to relax despite J’s persistent effort of massaging her inner thigh muscles to loosen. It must be the squatting position she adopted that tensed those inner muscles governing her love hole. He shelved his reasoning when his huge crown fitted snugly within her warm love nest.

Her left hand still on his manhood, gripping lover as she descended onto him. He turned his attention to her sweet pears, squeezing them firmly while his thumbs and index fingers teased her erected nipples. Se Yi grimaced as she worked half of his manhood and she stopped when she felt pangs of resistance. It was stuck. Not deterred by the upset, she raised herself up revealing a well-lubricated part of J’s manhood, took a deep breath, arching her back, she sat down once more. Eyes closed under her knitted brows as she concentrated to take him in. This time, she succeeded pushing in three third of his manhood into her.

J was very worried that he might misfire. The intense stimulation was more than what he had anticipated. Se Yi halted her descending movement and his shoulder for support then brought her knees down one by one onto the bed. Sudden strong slippery twist on his member short-circuited his self control temporarily that he shot a few rounds into her as she stooped closer to him and kissed him. Her eyes opened wide when she felt warm liquids discharged in her hitting the ceiling of her womb. She pulled back and with a slightly disappointed face she asked him if he had come already. J knew better than to lie and told her so but assured her there was still plenty of his love seeds for her. Though it might not be as much as he had in the morning, he believed it was adequate for her.

With her worry gone, she arched her back further toward her lover presenting to him her sweet pears as her hips began to writhe. J’s hands never left those sweet pears and now with a closer position, he tilted his head forward to suck her pink nipples.

As promised, Se Yi began to tell him what Ah Ling, their patient, told her that afternoon. She spoke with impediment, as she had to catch her breaths every now and then when she had mini-orgasms. Her voice getting louder every time she approached one. Se Yi told her lover that when Ah Ling woke up, she thanked her and told her that she was glad her baby was all right. The patient was aware what they had done to her and she was glad that they introduced her to new sexual heights that she thought was not possible. Ah Ling understood why she helped the doctor to seduce her and she did not blame her. Specifically she confessed that his manhood had her respect. Writhing faster as finished the word respect and laboured hard for the big one, perspiring profusely moaning louder. Anyone outside their bedroom would have sworn that the couple was having a heated argument as J was moaning loudly too. His hands firmly on her hips pressing her body closer every time she swung herself to him.

She knew he would want to submerge the whole of his manhood into her but the present depth was what she liked. Furthermore there was no way to work it all in with her lover sitting upright. She guessed his huge thighs and her kneeling position obstructed at least two to three inches ban on his black pole. Before she came, she told the doctor that the patient had promised to call her for another ‘test’. She shuddered and let out a high-pitched scream. It stunned J for a while. After the scream, she held J tightly and her kiss concluded the aim she had planned for that evening.

Soothing warm liquids washed his manhood. He waited till she stopped shaking and gently laid her back. With the position reversed, more room with unrestricted movement now, he pushed the rest of his neglected manhood deep into her. Her mouth opened wide breaking their kiss as she gasped for air. He propped up and placed his thighs under his hers and pumped his sweet Chinese lover with short forceful strokes. He asked her if she enjoyed the test he conducted. A redundant question but still he liked to hear her answer. She gave her answer in parts, frequently interrupted by J thrusting. Confirming his earlier speculation, he asked her another question. Did she like the taste of Ah Ling’s love juice? She took her time to answer that question. Whether she was considering how to answer him or was she distracted by his hard pole piling into her, he could not tell. J waited for a few minutes before she started to speak again. As she opened her mouth, J pumped her harder. Broken illogical sentences were all she could manage. J found it amusing and erotic too. He slowed down and asked the same question again because he could not make any sense of what he had just heard. The moment her lips parted, he resumed the savage thrusting again. He liked to hear her erratic answer amidst the sloppy sounds they made.

She made a tough confession, not that her conscience was bothering her, but her lover’s choice of timing her answer with his sudden relentless shoving made it hard for her to speak coherently. Every time her love tunnel was crudely stuffed, she had to gasp involuntarily. Instead of answering him with a full sentence, she only managed a clear YES. If she were given the chance, she would have told him that she wanted to taste his love seeds too. Deep in her heart, she had already been addicted to Ah Ling’ love juices and she would really like to find out how would his love seeds taste in her mouth. She was hoping that J still had some left for her. The half a teacup of his discharge that afternoon would total to a month’s supply her husband could deliver. It was too early to assume and sulk about it. Her thoughts were interrupted by her impending orgasm. The good doctor must have sensed her incoming climax as her inner love muscles reacted, sucking his hard manhood audibly with new flow of love juices started trickling within her, and he pumped vigorously.

A pulsating rhythm of two wet bodies colliding repeatedly at maddening pace echoed clearly in his huge room. Her hands went round his huge back to secure her body from knocking against the wall above her head as her lover savagely pushed himself to the maximum. Her climax hit her sooner than she had expected, her brain was intoxicated with endorphin she shook uncontrollably. J was still going strong and extended her orgasm to a few more seconds. The last few seconds knocked out her wind for pain came from his animalistic thrashing brought her to a higher level of climax. Her grunts were loud, fresh outpour of her love juices created a substantial reservoir in her womb, as she had her most painful orgasm. Se Yi’s nails clawed hard on his wetback and that made him lost control.

Her lover shuddered harder than she had ever experienced, he pressed himself firmly against her crotch. J’s hot love seeds shot like machine gun into her warm and already saturated womb. The shooting impact could still be felt as it was shot point blank.

J lowered his upper body onto his lover and tasted her sweet lips slowly. His manhood loved it too much to warrant an early exit. In the stillness of the night, J thought he heard some noises. Initially he thought it might be a wildcat or dog scouring for food in their area but when the sounds of keys unlocking the main door freaked him. He shot up and pulled his reluctant member out of Se Yi making a loud POP sound and leaving a huge gaping hole in her love nest. His dripping wet member hit her right thigh as he slid off the bed. Se Yi asked him what was wrong and J held an index finger to his lips signaling her to keep quiet and he quickly pulled on a pair of trousers. Se Yi was sharp and knew something must be wrong. She put on her T-shirt and waited for his instruction as he peaked out of his slightly opened bedroom door. J was shocked to see Ah Seng walking toward him. Immediately he closed his door quietly and whispered to his. Se Yi was stunned. Her white T-shirt was soaked with perspiration and her hair was disheveled. The smell of sex was heavy as their love juices stored in her love nest leaked. They looked at each other with panicky eyes as the footsteps approached his room.

12