Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 08

Story Info
Peek into Ah Ling & Nah Rin's life.
7.7k words
4.44
44k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlson
carlson
9 Followers

J maintained his cool telling himself not to act till the appropriate moment. His white lover, however, was shivering of fear. He listened closely as the footsteps stopped right in front of his door. Ah Seng might want to talk to him, he reasoned but he was not going to open the door no matter what. At least till he was able to cook up some sensible story, he waited for Ah Seng’s next move. It felt like eternity before he heard Ah Seng’s footsteps walked to his own room. Sighing quietly, a quick thought came to his mind. He waited till Ah Seng turned the doorknob, and he timed it that they turned their doorknobs together. Peeping out of his door, he waited till Ah Seng closed his bedroom door before whispering to Se Yi to hide in the bathroom. She understood his intention and tiptoed to the bathroom without hesitation.

As J splayed on his bed, he realized that it was a close shave. Had Ah Seng knocked the door, he would not know where to hide Se Yi except maybe at the back of his door. A splendid idea that he memorized for future contingency plan, the last thought before he dozed off.

Se Yi was still shivering when she entered the bathroom worrying why did her husband return earlier than he said he would. Thinking deep trying to cook up an excuse, she decided first of all she must cleanse herself. Her body smell would be a dead give away and not work with any plausible plan. She sat on the toilet bowl waited till most of her lover’s love concentrated seeds dripped out of her. Then she took a slow bath, lathering richly and grateful that she had clean undergarment on the standby. When she had showered and dried herself, after putting on her undergarments, she found that her T-shirt smelt of sweat and light sex scent too. How could she explain this? Her sharp mind reminded that she had not cleaned the guest room. Well a probable idea. There was none other that she could think of at that moment.

Quickly she left the bathroom for the guestroom and packed up the soiled bed sheet and two pillowcases. She went back to the bathroom and soaked them. Hesitating before leaving the bathroom door again, she took a deep breath and walked quickly to her bedroom.

Ah Seng was confused and suspicious. He was sure that he heard a loud POP sound when he was opening the front door. Then it went quiet, too quiet as though the occupants had purposely kept dead still. He mind told that his wife was in the doctor’s room and his jealousy raged. There were still senses remained in him admonishing that he should gather more evidence before making any move. The thought of checking the doctor’s room was so tempting and strong but he feared he might not be able control himself if his suspicion was confirmed. Rather than acting foolishly, after much contemplation, he returned to his own room while keeping his ear alert for any sound.

After a while, he heard soft yet distinguishable sound of showers. Then light footsteps crossing the corridor back and forth. And finally his wife entered their bedroom. He watched her closely as she removed his T-shirt that covered only part of her crotch. Normally she would run to him. But this time it was different. It reaffirmed his suspicion. His suspicion had turned into concrete fact when he made love to her that night. Though she moaned but he knew she was only acting because he did not feel anything when he inserted his love rod into her. She was not the same woman he knew before he left the clinic. He did show his frustration by halting and abandoning their so-called love making without ejaculating. Despite ardent encouragement from his wife, he just told her that he was tired. Pretending to sleep he thought about possible action he could take and how he was going to get the physical proof.

Ah Seng did not sleep much but his wife was different, like a log. He rose from the bed and check her garments. Not wanting to awake his wife, he did not turn the light on. He depended on his nose for the task. The first piece of evidence he found was the stinking T-Shirt she wore. It did not make sense that her undergarments smelt fresh and the T-shirt stank of sweat and he was certain scent of sex too. His heart was shattered and he wanted revenge.

On the other hand, Ah Ling was getting tired of Chung Han’s cold treatment. Her husband worked from morning till dusk and not bother to come back for lunch even though she prepared his favourite dishes. Only her daughter came back to pack the lunch for them. She felt her own daughter was neglecting her too. During the last two days, they hardly spoke more than twenty words. Her desperation was heavier by the hour that tempted her to call Se Yi. She had to be sure of her plan before making the call.

During last night dinner, she told Chung Han that she needed to go for prenatal check-up but he declined her request questioning why should go to the clinic again so soon. Being an uneducated woman, she had no logical excuse to leave the house. His instruction was clear that he did not like her to move around when she was carrying his child. His child, she thought, and not their child. Regrets began pouring into her heart. For the sake of her unborn child, she would tolerate his cold attitude and strengthened herself by believing that she would be able to stand all this and when she delivered, Chung Han would love her more. A self-delusion. If she had known what her husband was doing to her daughter, she would either have an abortion or kill both of them. Then maybe she would consider suicide later.

What Ah Ling did not know would not harm her. Nah Rin, her mum’s sweet little girl, had changed since the restaurant episode. Though her mother suspected that the restaurant boss had raped her, it was considered a statutory rape when no parental consent was given, she felt she had bettered her worthless mother. She had learnt how to attract men instead of driving them away like what her mother did to her father. The qualities she had were dormant till she met the restaurant’s boss. Though he was fat and bold, he was the first one who showed her how to appreciate her beauty. She remembered the first night that she was called to his office on her third day of work.

Nah Rin was impressed with the plush decoration when she first stepped into his office. So awed by what she saw that she just stood there too stunned to react till his fat hand touched her shoulder. She jumped. It was the first time a man had touched her other than her own father whom left them many years ago. There was no special feeling for the boss and she wondered who would have any special feeling for him. No one could stand his overwhelming presence. And that soft touch was so unlike him whom normally shouted, punched the table and kicked chairs to make a point. There could be no other feeling than fear running through her body at that moment. Then the hand lowered to her small back and gently pushed her to one of the two well-padded chairs in front of his huge messy desk. She continued to shiver and even after he removed his hand and sat on his huge leather chair facing her.

He never introduced himself from the first time they met and she was sure no employee knew his name too. He would only allowed them to address him, as The Boss and he would not accept any other name. The previous dishwasher was fired because she called him Fatso behind his back. Someone told him. A bachelor, forty-five and he was rumoured to dislike woman. No one knew the reason and no one dared to ask him. He previously only allowed male employee to clean his room. So she was feeling kind of honoured though fear still reined in her. He told her that he wanted her to clean his room and helped him with the paper works. Nah Rin answered him softly that she could clean his room but she could not read very well. He shot his right hand up and assured her that he would help her. So she began with cleaning his office and acutely conscious about his roving eyes on her all the time.

The sweet little girl bending every time she swept the floor and rising to dispose the dust and dirt into a small bin. He had bought a set of mini broom and pan for this special purpose. Before calling her to his office, he had observed her. The reason why he had taken such interest on her was that it violated company rule to bring in a non-employee into their kitchen. The Chef alerted him and he added a few details. The details hooked him and he assigned the important duty of monitoring the mother and daughter team to the Chef. The Chef accepted the assignment gladly and filled him in the next morning. It seemed to him that the Chef was protecting them, mincing words, praising Ah Ling most of the time while touching a little on her stubborn daughter. Any fool would know that the Chef was hot on Ah Ling. Therefore he allowed the team to stay. He saw the daughter a number of times the next evening, making excuses of checking the efficiency of his kitchen staff. Then he decided to let her stay and thought about the office-cleaning job for her.

Nah Rin had agreed to behave before her mother allowed her to come along. For she had complained about being bored staying in all day long. She had stopped schooling a few months ago when her mother lost her job. Since then she was grounded and only allowed to follow to the market. When her mother managed to find a job, she left her alone every night thereafter. She was not allowed out and the door must always be locked. As with any other normal little girl, she got fed up staying in the house all the time.

There was nothing there to keep her occupy. No television, no radio and no cassette player. The old textbooks and two ragged dolls were no longer her choice of companionship. Maybe it was because of the boredom or the constant yearning to be free spurred her to think how she could convince her mother to bring her along. Before then much of her time was spent sleeping.

She would like to have new clothes, as most of her current wardrobe was too tight for comfort. Her body seemed to change rapidly and grew rapidly. Though she could be considered as a little chubby, she disliked anyone using that word on her. She was further embarrassed when her mammary glands began to blossom and her hips were wider. So her ego blossomed as well. Never once did she mention or ask her mother to buy her new clothes. First she was too proud and she understood the tight situation they were in. Her thoughtful mum was the one who promised her new clothes once their overdue rents were paid. That would be two to three months’ time. Before the day arrived, they would share.

T-shirts and skirts were all that Nah Rin accepted. Ah Ling’s undergarments were too loose so she hanged on to her tight cotton panties and no bra. She would hunch whenever she left the house. The repeated comments that her mother received were her daughter was growing up real soon and she should find suitors for her. In fact there were three occasions of marriage proposal that Ah Ling turned down without hesitation. She was too young to get married. As much as she hated her mum persistent mumblings, she was still the only one who loved and cared for her. Leaving her mum and joined another new family was not something she was prepared to face.

Whenever she was alone, locked in her house, she would just don on a T-shirt. Sometimes she would study her body changes. Her melons were handfuls, firm and the two cherries were more prominent. They were sensitive. If she accidentally touched them, the cherries froze almost immediately. A few times her mum told her to stand behind her when they were in the market. Though she hunched, the two round perks were obvious. Nah Rin also noticed that her love lips were fuller and her entirely private area was baby smooth. She had wondered when her pubic hair would bud and she would be bushy like her mum. The feelings of touching her maturing body made her feel good. Most of the times her cotton panties would be soaked. Because of that, she was scolded. Her mother complained about washing those stinking panties that was normally soiled by her urine too. She could not help it and just accepted it. Her three white panties had turned yellowish and small holes around the crotch area that was subjected to hard scrubbing. She did not mind, actually she kind of liked them that way because it was breezy to wear them. Little did she know, it soon drove the restaurant boss crazy.

Nah Rin did not realize that his stare was concentrating on her round bottoms whenever she stooped to sweep the floor. The first minute proved too tedious to continue that she had to change her method. She decided to be down on all four, tried to even distribute the force of gravity among her limbs thus easing tension on her back. Guess the Boss must be testing her patience with a small brush that shaped like a mini-broom; she resolved to get the job done. After a while she found her skirt was cumbersome and she had to hike her skirt higher and kept it in place by tucking its hem around her waist to avoid tripping over it. From then on she discovered joy in what she was doing, working faster with freedom of movement. The air-conditioning was especially soothing.

The Boss was eccentric and must be a health freak because he had ordered the areas beside his desk to be swept more than five times. She did not mind, as it was not hard labour. And he complimented on her diligence. The statement had her on cloud nine. He also told her that she seemed like a hard working and obedient girl and if she could proof to him the consistency of her service for three months, he would offer her the job. She happily re-swept the area a few more times without being told again.

What a sweet girl, he thought. Gullible and naïve trying to prove that she was better than her mum confirming the reports he received. It surprised him when she pulled her skirt higher than he had expected. The skirt was tucked around her waist revealing her ragged panty. Either she was truly ignorant like most virgin or she was trying to tempt him. Her committed face told him she was serious about the job. Most of the time his mind was filled with images of her voluptuous buttocks stretching the tight panty. He thought he saw black dots at her crotch area but could not make out what they were. Irregular pattern. He would really like to examine them closely.

Those thighs and buttocks seemed solid and they were fair without blemish. And they did not look like they belonged to a thirteen year old. It was incredible, puberty, and he bet she had never been with a man before. Too scrumptious to be wasted, he wanted them all for himself. So far she had done everything he had instructed even obliging his eccentric command of re-sweeping the side of his table where he could have a close view of those two moons. After few scrutinies, he realized that those dots were neither pattern nor style. They were plain little holes. Though the holes were small, collectively the panty became transparent if he looked intently.

He could not find any pubic hair on the two gorgeous lips sensuously netted between her round buttocks. If he was not mistaken, those melons might be ripe too. He decided to test the limit of her obedience or tolerance. With a deft and quick move, he planted his left palm on her crotch.

Nah Rin was concentrating hard not to miss any dirt when her cool bottoms were touched. She flinched backing away from his hand. In the spilt of a second, her emotions went into turmoil. Why would anyone want to touch her dirty bottom? Most of all did the boss know that his hand was covering the most dirtiest part of her body? She was so embarrassed that her face blushed. How could she have forgotten that her panty was deplorable? Knowing the condition of her panty well, the Boss must have seen the brownish patch of her urine stains too. At a lost for words, too afraid to move for fearing of being fired from her job, she waited for his wrath. Dead silence filled the room. Then he asked her why was she wearing an old dirty panty. As she fought for appropriate words, the warm hand cupped her crotch again and began to rub her gently. It was ticklish. Goose pimples formed on her love lips and buttocks but she did not dare to laugh.

The ticklish feeling quickly changed into sensual. It was better than when she touched herself and she could not help moaning softly. She wanted to apologize for wearing an unacceptable ragged undergarment to work but before the words left her mouth, the Boss asked her why was it soggy. Another dilemma.

He was relieved that Nah Rin did not flinch away the second time he touché her. Judging her reaction or rather inaction told him that she could either be too afraid to move or was enjoying it. Either way it was to his advantage. This girl’s love nest was smooth and warm. As he rubbed it gently, her love juices overflowed. Her arousal would not deny his advances, he surmised. He would want to keep her soaked panty and would do it with tact. When he pretended to question her dirty panty, he got no reply. Instead of screams, soft moans he heard. His palm was wet in no time. Another opportunity for him to exploit, another door opened for advancement. Why was it wet? The poor little girl was speechless. Goose pimples. Did not remember when he last saw them. He lifted his palm to his nose and sucked in her pure, uncontaminated love juice. After inhaling the intoxicating juice, he licked his palm. Mingling her love juice with his saliva, he tested and tasted it like he normally did with fine wine. This was better than his best red wine.

His chubby middle finger pointed at her love opening. More juices pressed around his finger flowing down slowly. The finger followed the trail of her love juice and halted at the residence of her shy love bud. He then administered a series of mini-tornadoes homing on that target. He saw her buttocks tensed and relaxed frequently. Those firm muscles that were begging to be squeezed. Her moans were louder and soon her body jerked.

Nah Rin was spell bound by his finger. It did wonders that she was not aware of. The ticklish teasing was too much for her handle, she moaned involuntarily. She had hoped not to upset her employer further but her body seemed to have a mind of its own. It was her first time non self-induced exhilaration. Not knowing what was happening to her, she tried to rationalize her sentiments. No one had done this to her before and her mother warned her against touching herself there. Only bad girls did that. Yet the sensation was undeniably special. Maybe her mum’s advice was valid but would it mean that she was a bad girl now? The man’s finger inquisitive finger definitely meant that he liked what he was doing to her. Her simple mind concluded that if the Boss liked her, she would get the job and with her salary she could ease her mother’s burden. The Boss instructed that she should remove her underwear. How could she show her body, especially her most undesirable part to anyone especially her Boss? She hesitated as the finger had stopped stirring and started to poke at her itchy love opening.

The chubby finger drew line of clear liquid every time after touching her wet sieve. After dipping into her love sauce a number of times and licking his finger of every drop that it had fished, he paused for a while. She had played along thus far and he was anxious to find out how much further was she willing to go. His next order was to take her panty off. There was no reaction. He insisted again with a louder tone that she should take them off. Immediately her left hand reached under her skirt and tucked her panty down at her left hip while supporting her upper body with her right hand from the parquet floor. Half of her fair spotless left buttock was uncovered. Then slowly she pulled the other side down. Her two shapely buttocks and most of her two flushed love lips came into view. His hands went for those two shiny moons grasping them firmly with his thumbs pressing against both sides of her love opening while she tried to work her panty to her knees.

carlson
carlson
9 Followers