Stolen Water Tastes Sweet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlson
carlson
9 Followers

It was great that she came to her senses and even thanked him. Next time? Well why would he wait till next time or tomorrow night when he could have it all now. As his rod was unsheathed, he stopped till only its head still tucked in. All this was done according to his feeling for he could not see his love rod blocked under his huge belly. It was red with blood all over. With his hands holding her hips, her legs still parted wide, he pushed his love rod in. The shock in her face, mouth gasping, she shook her head hands holding it as if her head would fling out from her torso. He proved to her that he was the Boss and it would not be over till he said so. Rocking her gently, he felt her love bud swelling after receiving numerous brushing of his dense pubic hair. Her inner love muscles learned fast and they worked as one to milk his thick rod. Soon all her resistance was gone. Her hands gripping his and her eyes closed moaning softly. And soon his control waned he had to discharge. Constantly reminding himself that it was his lover’s first time, he tried hard to suppress any use of force with her. He saved it till he could no longer take it and with one final thrust; he fed deep it into her and held her tight against him as he shot all he had into her.

Though Nah Rin was angry with him, the pain was numbed with pleasure quickly. She felt she was going to experience the newfound intense satisfaction again and her body was accepting the intruder turned visitor. Just a few more solid strokes, she would have come but he stopped after the hard thrust. More hot liquids poured into her tiny womb. Then the thick rod shriveled. It was done. As the pre-climatic feelings subsided, she knew that she had turned into a woman. After he withdrew, she laid on the table for quite a while till he helped her onto the couch. She remembered that he cleaned her private part with his handkerchief and dressed her before she dozed off. That was the memory of her first encounter with sex.

carlson
carlson
9 Followers