Stone and Shari Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Stone and Shari entice Jen.
1.8k words
2.86
12.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, Jen and Shari were beckoned into the room that Shari shared with Stone. "What?" Jen asked, "I have studying to do for an exam tomorrow morning."

"You'll have plenty of time to study later tonight," Stone replied, and proceeded to pull out a sandwich baggie full of cocaine in one hand and in the other, at least 20 Ritalin pills. "So who feels like doing a line?"

Just like that their night was off and running, like so many nights before and so many nights to come. The entire night would be spent locked in Shari and Stone's bedroom, it was the largest of the four in the house, so it was hardly cramped for three people. Shari had a walk-in closet with all her outfits hung up in it. As the night progressed and Shari did more and more of her share of the drugs, she thought it was a good idea for her to parade around in her sexy outfits. Partly to turn on Stone, and partly in hopes of Jen to joining in, see, Shari is bisexual, and has hopes that Jen would want to have a threesome with her and Stone.

As Shari went back and forth from the closet, Stone lay on the bed, which consisted of a mattress and a box-spring on the floor. During this peep-show, Jen stood in front of Stone against the wall, simply watching Shari parade back and forth in her outfits. All the while Stone was chopping up lines for the three of them to snort and crushing up pills for a little change in substance. Shari had been coaxing Jen the whole while to try on one of her evening gowns, it wasn't slutty or revealing, it was just elegant. Jen protested, "I don't have any underwear on!"

"Well go put on your sexiest pair," said Shari, and Jen ran out of the room. She was back in a flash, saying that she had a gift for Shari. She went over to the closet and put on the evening gown and strutted in front of Stone, with a slight wiggle to her backside and the sexiest little smile on her face. When she was done, she went back to undress and give Shari her present. Jen shimmied out of the dress and then started, much to Shari's surprise, to pull down her panties! "Here you go!" Jen said to Shari, "I never wear them anymore, I hardly wear underwear at all for that matter."

Shari stood there, shocked, staring at Jen's beautiful naked body. It took all she had to look away before Jen noticed her gawking. From there Stone shouted for Shari to model her new panties for him, so Jen got dressed and resumed her spot against the wall, and Shari put them on, with a baby-doll top, and came around the corner to show him, bending over right in his face so he could slap her fat ass as she let out a playful giggle and walked away to change again. While he was waiting, Stone said, "You know, Jen, I've never seen you're tits before and we've actually had a threesome, you're the only girl that I've had a threesome with that I haven't seen her tits!"

Jen smiled. "Is that so? Shari, do you want to see my boobs?"

"No, I snuck a peek when you were getting dressed."

Jen stood there, eyes deadlocked on Stone. Once more, Shari came around the corner and shook her 36 C's for his enjoyment, turned, gave him a shake of her tail, and went back to change. Jen, put her finger to her lips and with her other hand began lifting her shirt up, revealing a set of perfect, pale breasts with half-dollar sized nipples. Stone was in shock, he could feel his pants getting tighter. Jen just as quickly pulled her shirt back down, and did something that surprised him even more. She turned, her back to him, stuck her ass out, and pulled down her pants, bending over, to show off a glistening, shaved pussy. Jen looked over her shoulder and smiled, then reached down and pulled up her pants, turned back around, and admired Shari's next outfit.

Later that same night Stone was looking thru pictures he and Shari had taken while flying high on cocaine and ecstasy of Shari in different outfits, in different sexy poses, some of them with her masturbating. They had them all saved on a Cd for Stone to look at when he was in the "mood" and after the whole fiasco with Jen pulling down her pants and Shari parading in front of him in damn near every piece of skimpy lace she had, he was chomping at the bit! So he was on Shari's computer, the one furthest from Jen's line of vision, scrolling thru all the fifty or so pictures of Shari in various poses. Little did he know that Jen was looking over his shoulder at the pictures, having almost as good of a time as he was! When he noticed her, he tried to minimize the window quickly, but she had caught him, "No, no," she said, "let me see!" Stone tried to protest, but Jen was determined to see the rest of the pictures. As she flipped thru page after page of Shari topless, or Shari with a vibrator in her, Stone began to wonder her reaction. All the while Shari was in the bathroom washing her face and brushing her teeth. When Shari came back, she was mortified! "How could you let her see those!?" She yelled at Stone.

"It's ok Shari," Jen said calmly, "I just have one question, what's those things that you have inside of you or on your strapped around your legs?" Shari was instantly washed over with relief, Jen didn't think less of her for those pictures, in fact, Jen was fascinated by them. As Shari went thru her sex toy collection, showing each one in detail to Jen and explaining how each worked, Stone asked Jen if she wouldn't mind taking pictures of the two of them some night. Now that, caught Jen off guard a bit. "Sure," Jen said, "but I don't know if I can do any of the close ups of the anal or vagina."

Stone and Shari had always wanted pictures of the two of them having sex, and had always wanted someone to watch them have sex, so this satisfied two fantasies in one!

One night Stone asked Shari to let him fuck her from behind with the butterfly vibrator attached to her clit. They began to kiss as Stone removed her nightgown and threw it on the floor. Shari, naked, with nipples hard as rocks, ripped off Stones pants and boxers. They were both horny as animals in heat, ready for hard, fast, fucking. Stone went to the upper drawer of Shari's dresser and dug threw her satin underwear and other sex toys to find the electric blue butterfly. Once he found it, he pushed Shari onto the bed, spread her legs and attached it, holding the remote control in his right hand and rubbing her wet pussy with his left. Shari let out a moan as he slid two fingers into her, slowly moving in and out.

After a few minutes of foreplay, Shari looked at Stone with a sexy smile and flipped over, rising up onto her knees and elbows. Stone turned the butterfly on low and Shari, not expecting it, yelped, but it was a yelp of pleasure. Slowly, Stone inserted himself into Shari, Sliding his hard dick into her soaking wet pussy. Since she was on birth control, and a virgin, Stone didn't use condoms, and it felt amazing to have his naked cock rubbing against the walls of her wet vagina. As Shari started moaning Stone turned up the butterfly, increasing the vibrations on her sensitive clitoris. Suddenly, without warning, Shari started shaking all over. Screaming for Stone to pound her as hard as he could, she started to cum, and Stone turned the butterfly to full power, making Shari's organism more intense then she could imagine possible. As she finished she turned to Stone and had him pull out, and lay down on his back. Slowly she kissed him, sucking on his nipples as he started to let out a soft moan. She then went down to his dick, still wet from her cuming on it. She grabbed it, putting it into her mouth, she began sucking it clean while gently rubbing his balls.

Stone found it incredibly sexy that Shari would suck her own cum off his cock. She was amazing at using her tongue on his stiff shaft, up and down, each time it was like a mini orgasm to Stone. He was so close to cumming, but he didn't want this feeling to stop. He knew that Shari would swallow every last drop of cum that he had for her, then she would lick his dick clean before they were done. He looked down at her, watching her head bob up and down, her fat ass in the air, her big tits bouncing around as she moved, pleasuring him. It all became too much, and came to a head. His toes curled and he bent upward, moaning, barely able to let out the words that he was about to cum down her throat. Stone began to quiver and found himself begging Shari to rub the outside of his asshole. She obliged, but went a little further, getting her finger wet from the juice of her pussy, she pushed it into him so slowly Stone hardly knew it was there. She felt around, looking for his prostate. Suddenly, Stone burst out screaming, Shari had found it. She pushed on it, moving her finger back and forth. Stone had never felt anything like that before, With her lips stroking his stiff cock and her finger on his prostate, he began to cum like he never came before. With a scream that the neighbors probably heard across the street, he exploded into Shari's mouth, letting go of all restraints. As Stone slowly calmed down, Shari removed her finger, and began to clean off Stone with her tongue.

When he was completely cleaned off, Shari moved up and gave Stone a kiss, he could taste the cum in her mouth. It was something that was slightly kinky, and slightly taboo, but Stone loved it because of those reasons. He was into the most kinky things possible. He was turned on by things that most people wouldn't even think about. For example, after sex, Shari had to pee, so she went into the bathroom, and Stone followed her. She sat down on the toilet, naked, and started to pee. Stone just stood there, rubbing himself, he loved watching her pee, he didn't know why, but it was a huge turn on for him. After she was done, they went back to bed, and laid there, wrapped up in each other, then fell asleep, dreaming of their future, children, marriage, and growing old together.