Stone Cold Case Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miller suddenly woke in a room he didn't recognize. "Where the fuuu? " Miller sat up. His head was spinning. Miller couldn't focus and he head was pounding.

Christian entered into the room, "Ahh you're awake."

Miller jumped up and quickly fell back on what he was laying on. A bed, he could make out that it was comfortable bed. He was definitely drugged, everything was blurry and sounds were a little muffled. "What's... going on? Where the hell am I? Ab-abducting a poooolice offi.. cer is a crimdal offense, I'll arrest yoooo..." Miller stumbled over his words.

Christian laughed, "Oh you wont be arresting anyone cutie..." Christian walked toward Miller and helped him stand up. Christian pressed him against the wall and ran his hands up Miller's strong arms squeezing his bicep. Miller's arms were well toned. He had a vein that stuck out going vertically up his biceps, and one that crossed horizontally on his right bicep. Christian admired Miller's young and strong body. "All that time as a bike cop has paid off hasn't it..." Christian looked into Miller's still glazed over eyes and he ran his fingers across Miller's tight stomach feeling the ridges of his smooth hairless abs. "Mmmm very nice"

Realizing he was completely naked, Miller pushed him off, "Get the fuck off me dude. I aint gay" Christian bumped into a bed side table knocking it over.

Christian slammed Miller back against the wall. "That's not very nice little Bikey..." Christian grabbed the broken head of a male statue and held it up between he and Miller. Miller tried to focus and saw there was a large white object in Christian's hand, but he couldn't see it clearly.

"Meet Donovan, he was young and beautiful quite the same as you... until you knocked him over today."

Miller looked at Christian confused. Christian raised the statue's head up and kissed the stone lips, Christian's tongue suddenly elongated slithering into the open stone mouth. Christian then attempted to kiss Miller with his tongue still long and forked like a snake's.

"Whaaat the fuck dude,?" Miller pushed Christian away as he stumbled past. Christian watched with pleasure as Miller's full, firm bicycle ass jiggled as he walked away. Miller was almost to the door when something long and slender wrapped around his ankle and pulled causing him to fall. Miller turned around as Christian's snake tail turned back into human legs.

"Whaat the fu did you give me?" Miller asked, not wanting to believe what he was seeing as his head started pounding again from his fall.

Christian smiled, "Enough fun, it's time for you to take Donovan's place in the museum." Christian's eyes began to change. His pupils elongated and their color turned from blue to yellow and started to glow. Miller panicked and jumped up rushing out the door.

Miller tried his best to get away, but Christian was close behind. The young man bumped into the wall and tried door knobs hoping one of them was the way out After pin balling a few times from wall to wall Miller couldn't shake his daze and realized he ran himself in a circle.

"Man just let me go, I'm sorry..." Miller pleaded as his vision cleared a bit more and he scanned the dark hall trying to find a way out.

Christian approached from behind and grabbed Miller's arm. "Get the fuck off me..." Miller was unable to fight back. His coordination was still way off and his punches went nowhere. Christian grabbed Miller's waist and pulled him close. Christian pressed his clothed groin against Miller's naked member. He leaned in and forced his tongue into the young man's mouth and kissed him deep, his tongue elongated again and slithered down Miller's throat. Christian dropped his hand down and began to fondle Miller's cock. It was like a thick 7 inch toy in his hands. Christian stroked and jerked the young man causing him to stiffen and grow another inch or so in length. He reached his other hand around cupping Miller's muscular ass and squeezed. Miller tried to resist but Christian was too strong at the moment.

Suddenly, Christian turned into a giant snake from the waist down. His pants tore to shreds and fell to the floor as his legs fused together forming one solid mass, scaled plates formed along the surface. A pattern of gray, white, black appeared as he continued to assault Miller's body. Christian's tail stretched to about twenty feet and formed a rattle at the end. Christian was much stronger than he appeared. He grabbed hold of Miller's forearms and lifted him up into the air. Christian allowed Miller to slide from his grasp, and then tightened his hold again holding Miller by the wrists.

"Seriously, please... let me go, I'll do anything..." Miller said as he realized he was dangling by his wrists a few feet off the floor by a half man half snake abomination. He started to wiggle and kick trying to get free.

"Too late for begging little Bikey, you're mine now, all mine. You'll look very nicccce in my mussssseum..." His words hissed.

In his struggle Miller's muscles flexed and tensed, he continued trying to kick free but Christian dodged his slow kicks. Miller was helpless, hanging there like a rag doll. Christian's eyes began to glow again. Faint at first then brighter and brighter. Miller looked straight ahead not knowing what that meant for him. He was transfixed, his fear faded and pleasure sat in. Miller stopped struggling as his body began to stiffen, he was no longer in control of himself. Soon his olive skin lost its color, his taught muscles stiffened and locked into place. A pale white color spread throughout his body, like paint spreading through water after dipping a paint brush. Miller's words quieted and his breathing slowed, Christian's eyes continued to glow brighter still.

It felt good, Miller thought to himself. His manhood certainly thought so. His cock stood at full attention and the blood pulsing through the length of his impressive meat slowed and stopped. Miller's dick began to fade to a white as did his balls. They began to tighten as they hardened. His body was turning from flesh and bone to stone, solid marble. The wave of white stone swept across his chest and down his abs. Soon the change met up with the wave reaching up from his groin. He had the strongest urge to cum... almost there. Miller's face was partially petrified. He let out one last breath as he reached climax from his transformation. The climax would never crescendo, Miller's face turned white and turned into stone and he was no more. Miller hung in the air stuck with an urge to shoot that he could never fulfill. Christian kissed the young man as he lowered the fresh statue to the floor.

Christian turned back to a man and shed his remaining clothing. He walked around the stone statue who now stood in an X position. He caressed the stone body, admiring the solid curves and contours, the rock solid dick sticking outward, and the rock hard globes of Miller's ass held in a clench as he prepared to cum. Miller stood there, staring blankly ahead. He didn't realize he was no longer human. All he felt was a tingling sensation building and building pressure with no relief as his body completed it's transformation to white marble. He was now a work of art.

Daniels sat on his sofa at home wearing a pair of gray sweat pants and a light blue tank top. No matter what direction he went with today's incident he and Richards would be in huge trouble. The Captain would have their asses for sure. With no other option he dialed the number on Christian's business card.

After a few quick dial tones the other end picked up. "Hello, this is Christian." Nothing, "Hello? Who's is this?"

After a pause, Daniels responded. "Hi, Christian, it's Brian... Brian Daniels." Daniels was nervous.

"Well well, you decided to take me up on that dinner date after all..."Christian sounded smug. Christian stood nude in his home still as he spoke with Daniels on the phone. Miller just stood there in silence, baring all. Christian continued to run his hand all over the statue.

Daniels was blushing, he didn't want to call it a date. It was more of a no other choice situation. He was taking one for the team. He would let Christian call it whatever he wanted, as long as he and Richards were in the clear.

"Sure, a date," Daniels replied. "Where do I meet you?"

Christian smiled, "How about Spark, downtown? I can arrange a private table for us on the deck. Be therein an hour and a half." Christian traced his hand down Miller's statue twirling his finger tips along the stone shaft. "Oh and Brian, where something sexy."

Daniels held the phone in his hand, Christian had already hung up. He had no intention of the night going further than dinner and conversation, awkward conversation, but nothing more. He knew that Christian was going to try more than he did earlier. "Desert," he thought to himself. Daniels could still feel Christian squeezing his package, he had to admit it was a turn on for another man to come on to him. A knot formed itself in his stomach, Daniels went through his closet and found some dressy clothes that he felt would be appropriate. The restaurant was fancy and required a jacket. Daniels settled for an outfit, a black suit with a red tie. He showered and shaved. It was time for dinner.

Daniels arrived at the restaurant, it was bit fancier than he expected. He was quickly greeted and shown to his table. Christian was already there with a drink in his hand. Christian wore a light gray suit that was well tailored and fit perfectly. He stood to greet Daniels.

He looked Daniels up and down, "My my Officer, you clean up very nicely."

Officer Daniels' suit was tailored. It accentuated his broad shoulders, and his slacks clung to his strong legs. His red tie popped from within the darkness of the black button up shirt he was wearing leading Christian's eyes upward to Daniels' handsome face. Christian invited him to take a seat and positioned himself to sit directly across from Daniels.

After a few glasses of wine and casual conversation Christian could sense that Daniels' walls are starting to come down.

"Brian, do you care if I call you Brian... I'm surprised you agreed to meet me for dinner." Christian said while tracing his finger tip around the rim of the wine glass. It created a low ringing sound.

Daniels smiled nervously, " sure, it's fine."

"Don't be nervous, Brian, I assure you that it's just dinner. I don't bite, unless you're into that." Christian took a sip of his wine as he spoke, keeping his eyes locked on Officer Daniels.

Daniels blushed, "Christian, I'm sorry that the museum's statue got broken..." he was quickly interrupted.

"Nonsense, it wasn't the museum's property, it was mine. Something I personally acquired... and I've already made arrangements to have it replaced." Christian slipped off his shoe and slid his toes up Daniels' leg. "But, I'll let you make it up to me, don't forget you owe me desert..Officer" Christian slid his foot higher up past Daniels' knee and inward along his thigh.

Daniels clears his throat and backed up a bit as Christian's foot was within inches of his package. "Desert..." He knew this would be happening tonight. "About that.. .I'm not sure I can..."

Christian is not one to be declined. He moved his chair around the table closer to Daniels and sat right next to him. Christian pushed him back in the chair and placed his right hand on Daniels' left thigh squeezing and sliding it upward. With every inch Christian's hand slid further down to Daniels' inner thigh. Daniels sat quietly as Christian took what he wanted.

"Now now Officer, that wasn't the agreement. You join me dinner, and desert and I sweep today's mishap under the rug. That means you're mine for the night. Besides, you know you're interested. I can feel it." Christian glanced downward at the growing bulge in Daniels' pants.

Daniels looked down as Christian groped and massaged his crotch. He was already raging hard. His eight inch rod was stretching down the length of his pants leg. The truth is, Daniels was enjoying it. He hadn't had sex in months. No one knew he was here on a date getting fondled under a restaurant table by a man. And if someone, even another man, was willing to treat him to was surely to be great mind blowing sex who was he to disagree? Daniels let his body relax, and Christian knew he had won. He grabbed the red tie and pulled Daniels toward him like it was a leash. Daniels closed his eyes as Christian pressed his lips to Daniels'. Christian massaged his tongue across Daniels' soft lips and Daniels opened his mouth allowing Christian in. As they began to kiss heavily Christian began to rub Daniels' hard member even more. Daniels reached out to Christian's body and let his hands roam across his torso. It wasn't so bad, Christian actually felt good. His body was much firmer and strong than he thought it would be.

"Are you ready for desert Officer?" he asked. Daniels' cock twitched under Christian's hand. That was all the answer he needed. Christian stood and adjusted his jacket. Daniels stood and adjusted himself too, although it was very obvious that he was aroused. Christian grabbed Daniels' tie and lead him out to the exit.

"I'll have your car brought to the house, you're riding with me." They both climb into the back of Christian's town car. Once inside, Christian couldn't keeps his hands to himself. Within seconds Christian unbuttoned Daniels' pants and slid his hand in. With a firm grip his swollen throbbing dick , Christian began to stroke slowly and teasingly. Christian and Daniels continued to kiss deeply and passionately. Daniels was oddly very into it, Christian only broke the kiss long enough take a drink from the bar in the back. He then kissed Daniels again to pass the cold alcohol into his mouth. Daniels swallowed quickly, both men swirled their tongues together as their hands roamed.

After what seemed like an eternity they arrive at Christian's home and they go in. Christian wasted no time in trying to undress Daniels. He loosens the tie and began to unbutton Daniels' shirt exposing his firm, chiseled chest.

"Mmm nice..." Christian said seeing the light dusting of chest hair. Christian slid Daniels' coat off of his shoulders and down his arms. He pulled the shirt open and kissed Daniel's chest.

"Excuse me, I'm going to make us a couple of drinks. Leave the tie on..." Christian left the room.

Daniels took off his jacket and looked around the room, while adjusting himself. His pants were still unbuttoned and open but what was the point of closing them back up, Daniels had crossed the line and there was no turning back.. His briefs gray briefs were soaked from precum.

"Damn Brian, you gave up easily..." he said to himself as he looked around the room. The house is its own mini museum full of art and sculptures of naked men. "Is this what he wants me to pose for?" He looked at all the erect cocks and hard muscular bodies. Daniels certainly fit the bill. He wondered how he would look cast in stone wearing only his gun holster, boots, and police hat with his dick at full attention. Daniels' dick throbbed even more.

Christian was still mixing the drinks and added something extra to Daniels' stirring a powder in quickly. Christian grinned, it wouldn't be long until he had what he wanted.

Daniels continued to look around, he spotted a statue tucked under an alcove in the wall standing in a X position. He thought to himself how erotic it looked, and that it was some how so familiar. Daniels found himself turned on even further and decided to go have a seat. As Daniels sat back in the plush sofa he started to rub his crotch and unbutton his shirt all the way. Then a small screen lit up on the coffee table, he noticed it was a phone. It looked familiar. Daniels sat up and looked at the screen, it's Miller's phone with several unseen notifications. He quickly put it in his pocket.

Christian came back with two drinks and started to kiss Daniels again. He noticed that Daniels had made himself comfortable. As badly as Daniels wanted to get off, he was turned off the discovery of Miller's phone. Daniels excused himself. Either Christian's goal is to fuck every hot cop he met or something fishy was going on. He then looked at the statue in the alcove and it hit him... it looked just like Miller.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this..." Daniels backed off, "It was fun, and you... really.. knoooow what.. you're ooooohh..." Daniels couldn't finish his sentence as Christian started playing with his dick in masterful ways while sucking and kissing on his neck. Christian continued but Daniels broke free.

"No, I'm sorry Christian, I have to leave. This was a mistake..." As Daniels walked to the door he grabbed his keys that were sitting on a small table in the entry.

Christian followed him, "Hey, we had a deal Officer... you can't just back out..."

Daniels walked out, Christian had other plans up his sleeve. As Christian went back to the parlor, he noticed that Miller's phone was missing.

Daniels called Richards while driving, "Hey bud, I need you to meet me at the station. Some weird shit' s going on."

Daniels arrived at the station. He buttoned his shirt up a bit as he walked in. Richards caught him by the front desk.

"Hey buddy, look at you... who's the lucky girl?" Richards questioned seeing Daniels half undressed.

Daniels laughed and directed him to the locker rooms.

"So I made a deal to go for dinner with the curator if he kept quiet about Miller fucking up at the museum today. We had dinner..." Daniels was interrupted by Richards who was all too eager to make a joke.

"Yeah judging by your clothes, you got desert too... " Richards laughed.

Daniels shook his head, and then he realized his pants were still wide open. "Shit, nothing happened man I swear." Daniels' face turned red.

"Damn, you really did take one for the team... what the fuck buddy? I know it's been a while but you couldn't land some pussy?"

"Richards, stop fucking around, nothing happened. He tried but I left. I found this too," Daniels responded holding up Millers phone. "What the fuck was it doing there? And there was this statue... I swear it looked so much like him..." For a split second Daniels thought to himself that maybe it was Miller. That's crazy though, maybe he made a sculpture then fucked and just left his phone behind.

Daniels started messing with the pass code and after a few attempts he managed to get it unlocked.

"What are you doing bud," Richards asked, "you can't just go through his phone like that."

Daniels went through the photo gallery on it and answered, "He said he found something weird today, he wanted to show us but we wouldn't listen." Daniels found a video and pushed play. The video on the phone was distorted since he was recording from a computer monitor which already had a bad resolution. All they could see were blurry figures moving around and then the phone shook as Miller moved during.

Frustrated that he blew his chance to keep out of trouble... and he missed out on getting laid, Daniels tossed the phone onto the bench. "Well fuck, that was a waste." Daniels took off his jacket. "Well bud, I'm going to hit the showers... get this night off of me." He began to undress, taking his shirt and pants off. "You going to hang around for a bit?" He asked as he threw a towel over his shoulder.

Richards looks at him, " Yeah man, might as well... Michelle's on the rag."

Daniels stood in the communal shower soaping himself up, the hot water spraying him down. He leans against the shower wall with his face looking down allowing the hot water to run down his naked muscular body. He is still shocked at how close he was to having sex with a man. A man who wanted to sculpt a naked statue of him, a man who wanted his body so badly. That couldn't be so bad could it? Daniels was still incredibly horny, his dick began to twitch as he pictured himself standing in front of Christian in all his erect glory... allowing him to use his body and show him pleasures only another man could show him. His dick stood fully erect and throbbed begging for attention, his balls were swollen with a need for release. The big open shower was full of steam, he was hidden. Daniels grabbed his hard cock and gave a long slow stroke.