Stone Cold Case Ch. 03

Story Info
Lights are out, Will Officer Daniels be captured?
9.2k words
3.67
4.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniels stood in the shower alone with one hand up on the white tiled wall above his head, his other was busy stroking his long hard dick. The shower had gone dark with the lights out, and the only light in the communal shower was what was reflecting off the wet tiled walls and his soaped up body from the back up security lights which kicked in a few minutes later. Daniels' back muscles tightened and flexing and unflexing rapidly as his arm worked in a constant motion. The soapy water trailed down his broad shoulders, to his narrow waist and into the crack of his tight perky bubble butt. He clenched his cheeks as he applied just the right of pressure to his beautiful swollen cock head before sliding his fist back down to its pulsing base. A low deep moan escaped his lips as he kept his eyes closed focusing on the pleasure he was giving himself.

The low level security lighting accentuated the masculine contours of his wet naked body in the humid darkness of his shower. With the slow and steady pace of his jerking, Officer Daniels' heavy, hairless balls swayed back and forth. The swaying motion combined with his sheer level of built up arousal was almost too much. Both of balls were full and firm, and hung lower than usual. He hadn't cum in a several weeks and his low hangers proved as much. Daniels was still so turned on, he tried imagining a pretty girl jerking him off. How good it would feel to have someone working him over the way his sexy cop body deserved.

The hot steam from the shower filled the cool air of the expansive room, covering his body in a dark cloud while the moisture provided enough lubrication for all the attention he desired as he continued to stroke himself. The girl in his fantasy was really stroking his ego when suddenly his fantasy changed. The nameless girl's soft teasing hand became much more firm and strong gripping his manhood with authority. Daniels could feel another hand slide across his back and down to his ass clenching his firm soapy cheek. The slow and soft hand job became he was receiving became more intense and deliberate as Daniels arched his body away from the wall leaning into a strong, firm, naked, and wet body behind him. This felt too real, it felt good. Daniels' muscular body was embraced as he felt something stiff press against his backside. The steam was far too thick and he could barely see the tile wall one foot in front of him. Daniels pushed himself into the body behind him, swaying his hips side to side grinding his tight ass into his new friend. The mystery man behind him positioned himself between Daniel's cheeks and thrust forward ever so lightly. His manhood slid between Daniels' cheeks across his taint gently nudging the backside of his balls. All Daniels could do was accept it, he craved it. Daniels pushed his ass back as the man behind him continued stoking his aching cock from behind.

Daniels prepared himself when he felt the tip of his lover's manhood at his hole. Any second he would feel himself stretched and filled, but instead he was suddenly pushed forward against the wall into a frisk position. Daniels' hands were forced up above his head on the wall and his legs were quickly spread apart by the stranger's feet. Immediately, Daniels' muscular naked body was fondled and massaged to no end as the roaming hands went lower patting him down. Daniels lowered his head looking downward as the mystery man's hands continued the search of his body for anything he may have hidden. What weapon would be found? Daniels had been a bad boy, his dick was locked and loaded.

One of the stranger's hands reached up between his legs pulling his dick back with its swollen head immediately embraced by a set of warm soft, and wet lips. Large amounts of precum were lapped up and sucked from the slit. Daniels closed his eyes and moaned loudly. His voice echoed throughout the tiled shower. His ass cheeks were both gripped, squeezed, and spread as his hole was invaded by a forceful tongue. At first it was just a flick of the tongue at his opening, then a full lick. Soon the whole mouth was on his entrance. As his ass was being vigorously eaten, he tried to stroke himself again, but his hand was pulled away and forced back up onto the wall. All Daniels could do was take a deep breath as another loud moan escaped his mouth when that hungry mouth went back to town on him.

Daniels was hidden within the thick foggy steam with his crime of passion fully concealed. Nearing climax from the stimulation he had received throughout the night from Christian, the hands grip his balls instinctively tugging them downward cutting off his urge to shoot. Daniels tried to look around his back to beg whoever it was to let him finish when the steam in the shower suddenly grew thicker obscuring everything but the amazing feeling of his dick being sucked back into the stranger's mouth from behind. He felt his head hit the back of the man's throat and closed his eyes tightly, and imagined it was Christian in the shower with him. Inside of Christian's pleasurable mouth, his shaft was massaged by his expert tongue. Daniels hadn't said a word this whole time, only incoherent moans of pleasure came out.

Daniels opened his eyes and found himself standing in Christian's home on a podium wearing only some of his police gear. He looked at himself and could see his gun holster was strapped around his shoulder. He was wearing a tight black jock strap with an open front allowing his dick to extend outward standing tall and proud. His police badge was hung from the elastic waistband reflecting light off of its shiny surface. His combat boots anchored his strong legs stopping just below his calves. Daniels became aroused just from the sight of himself as he looked forward and saw himself in a mirror. Daniels noticed his police hat resting on his head positioned slightly to the side topping off his sexy look. Daniels was raging hard and wanted to join Christian for some hot sex, but he somehow knew he must stay still.

Christian sat across the room nude on a lounge chair admiring the police officer standing proud on the podium at full attention. Christian had been sculpting a replica of Daniels' body and was quite proud of what he had accomplished. Daniels saw the sculpture of himself as Christian walked over to it admiring its masculine beauty. Seeing how much care was put into the replica of himself and the sheer eroticism of being sculpted in such a way by another man who clearly desired his body. Daniels almost came hands free when his balls are pulled tightly cutting off the stream once again.

In a strange jump forward in time Daniels found himself in place of the replica watching as Christian began to blow him while tugging on his balls which had been aching to burst for hours. Just as Daniels watched himself prepare to cum in Christian's mouth, finally emptying his balls, Christian's eyes began to glow. He watched as the light reflected in his own eyes. Daniels' skin began to grow pale as the color drained from its light tan tone. Daniels watched on as a wave of white swept over his body in every direction. He could feel his body stiffen and tighten as Christian continued to suck with a purpose. Daniels was determined to let go and achieve his climax, but the more time passed, the further away it felt. Each pulse of his blood rushing through his body seemed to slow down time more and more. His orgasm was building up momentum while fading in the horizon at the same time.

In the last moments of being able to control his body, Daniels flexed accentuating all of his muscles. Christian released the grip on Daniels' balls and with great force Daniels' dick fired off into Christian's mouth as his body became a solid piece of marble. Daniels could feel the his climax bursting throughout his body. All of his nerve endings fired off in a series of chills, softening to a warm fuzzy feeling. The change reached his face, and his mouth remained fixed in an open position as the last of his moans echoed from deep within. Almost done, his cum thickened and slowed.... Daniels froze while cumming. The sensation of emptying his balls into another man's mouth, feeding him his seed which had been so desperately sought after seared into his mind settling down as the only memory he would have in continued bliss. Daniels' vision started to cloud up when he suddenly heard gun shots in the distance. The fantasy melted away drifting apart in the steam filled shower.

Startled, Daniels looked around the dark shower. He was alone. He grabbed his towel wrapping it around his waist with his stiff dick making a tent in the front, and slowly made his way out to the locker room. The room was dark and cold, no one was around. Daniels made his way to his locker rounding the corner of the aisle and was suddenly caught off guard by the sight of his fellow cops standing still out in the open. The generator lights show him the truth as he got closer. His wet muscles glistened under the lights. Daniels could see the men in the locker room weren't men anymore. They were all stark white appearing to be made of marble. Some were fully dressed, some partial, and a couple were totally naked. They were all caught off guard when it happened. A few stood in candid poses, another had his gun up aimed at someone. The gun was still smoking from firing a shot. All of the statues all sported a glossy smooth finish, as if their muscles were finely polished.

"What the fuck?...." Daniels asked stepping back, he bumped into another statue who stood there in a towel. As the stone man rocked back and forth on the heels of his marble feet his towel loosened and fell to the floor around his ankles exposing a nice thick dick and shapely buttocks. Daniels started to get his things from his locker when he heard footsteps approaching. He grabbed the gun from the statue and hid at the end of the locker as someone entered the room.

Christian walked slowly through the dark locker room as the swinging door slammed shut noticing the gun missing from the statue's hand and spotted Daniel's clothes now out in the open on the bench. With a smile Christian's eyes started to glow. Daniels could see the light of Christian's yellow eyes reflecting off the chiseled pecs of his shirtless former cop buddy. Daniels began to shift around the locker as Christian drew closer to remain hidden when his towel caught on the end of the locker. Christian spotted the fluttering white fabric right away.

"Daaaaaaniels, why are you hiding? I know you're in here. Come out and let me play with you." Christian called out standing only a couple of feet from Daniels' damp towel clad body.

Daniels struggled with the towel. Christian continued, "Who would have thought that desert had a second course..." Christian reached the end of the locker aisle and jumped to surprise his stud cop but Daniels had slipped away to find another hiding spot. The towel hung there damp and empty. Daniels had gotten away but he left his wet foot prints behind. Christian grinned knowing his sexy treat was in the room wet and naked. This was going to be fun.

Daniels slowly and quietly sneaked throughout the locker room ducking low as he crossed open aisles using the lockers to keep his back covered. Christian casually played games, knowing Daniels was just one surprise away from being caught. Christian followed the footsteps, but found the paths had begun to meander. Daniels had purposely crossed his own path by now to throw off Christian's pursuit. Daniels watched as Christian approached a fully clothed policeman. Christian began undressing the statue.

"Since you wont let me do it to you, how about I show you what you're missing...." Christian said as he unbuttoned Officer Hernandez's uniform shirt.

Officer Hernandez, was a young man in his late twenties. His statue was fit, but not overly built. As his uniform shirt was pulled open and then down his toned marble arms, Christian pulled the white tshirt up and over the statue's head resting the bunched up fabric behind its neck. Christian stepped behind the stone cop, caressing the marble pecs. Christian flicked his finger tips over the hard perky nipples and traced his fingers down the crease between the rock hard two pack abs.

"Not as strong as your body sexy, but still worthy of attention." Christian played with the the belt buckle and opened up Hernandez's uniform pants..

Still naked, Daniels tried to keep himself from getting aroused, but failed as he watched Christian drop Hernandez's pants and underwear to the floor exposing a decently sized cock and balls. His groin twitched to life at the display in front of him. Daniels was definitely not gay but watching his former police buddy be undressed, totally unable to respond all the while he himself remained naked and aroused while being pursued by some monster who wanted nothing more than to fuck him drove him wild. Daniels was leaking pre cum again. He watched Christian touch and fondle the statue's organ. Daniels began to stoke himself without even realizing it, a small puddle of clear pre cum collected just below him on the cement floor. Could Hernandez even feel anything? Was he even still alive in there?

"If you want me, you're going to have to catch me, Christian!" Daniels called out and threw a shoe toward a fire escape door diverting Christian's attention. Christian left the statue behind and went towards that direction. Daniels made his way past Officer Hernandez's statue, could he even see him? Daniels grabbed the towel that had fallen from the other stone cop earlier concealing his dignity. Daniels sneaked out carefully opening and closing the swinging door.

Officer Daniels walked down the hallway, there were a couple more statues. Some were female, all of them with a look of either shock or in a defensive stance. One of the statues, what used to be Donny, was crouched down in a crab walk position as if trying to crawl away caught with a look of terror on his face.

"How the fuck did all of this happen so fast?" Daniels knew that this was serious. He had to find someone, anyone for back up. Walkie talkies on the clothed police statues screeched and hissed throughout the quiet building as those still out on patrol called in to the station, met with total radio silence. He grabbed one from the holster on a nearby statue.

"Calling all available units, the station is under attack and requesting back up. Multiple officers down."

The door to the locker room suddenly flew open and Daniels dropped the walkie talkie to the floor and quickly entered a dark office and was suddenly grabbed from behind. Daniels struggled, and his grunts were muffled by a hand that quickly covered his mouth as he fought back.

"Shut the fuck up bro, it's cool. It's me..." Richards whispered while keeping hold of Daniels who immediately calmed himself.

"What the fuck is going on?" he asked Richards, "It's him... Christian did this. But what the fuck? Statues...." Daniels was both shocked and confused by the situation. This type of shit only happened in Greek myths and obscure fetishes.

"Believe me, this is way out there, even for me bro. And I've seen some wild shit." Richards answered, "You went and took your shower and everything was cool. I was in the break room shootin' the shit when people started screaming. I looked out the door and saw everyone either running or shooting. All of a sudden people started turning to stone, Christian was there, it was him man.... I decided to duck and cover in here. I don't get paid enough to deal with fuckin' monsters and magic." Richards looked at Daniels standing there in a towel, his dick still semi hard from the adrenaline pumping through his veins.

"Are you kidding me bro?..." Richards questioned and playfully tapped the head of Daniels' dick through the towel, "how could you be turned on at a time like this?"

Daniels covered his crotch with his free hand, looking around for something to put on. "Didn't have time to get dressed, he almost found me." Daniels blushed.

"Yeah I get that, but your flagpole is at full mast bro...."

Screams and gunshots could be heard echoing from throughout the building followed by more silence. Both men just looked at each other, nothing needed to be said.

"So, is there anyone else left? I mean from what I saw I wouldn't be surprised..." Daniels spoke, "I guess it's my fault... all he wanted was to fuck me..."

"Wait what? So you were going to get some.... with a dude? Fuuuck, you are desperate bro." Richards joked, a little freaked out at the same time.

"Yes, no, I'm not sure man. It's been a while and he has this way of getting what he wants, man his mouth...." Daniels bit his lip as he imagined Christian kissing his neck, down his chest and stomach, further down along the length of his shaft. Chills ran down his spine, his skin developed goose bumps and his dick twitched to life once more as he pictured himself staring blankly into Christian's glowing eyes as he turned to stone while cumming into his mouth being sucked dry as he petrified.

Daniels leaned back against the wall, the lights outside shined through the window onto his bare chest. It had been a few minutes and no screams or gun shots.

Officer Daniels and Richards sat in the dark room for a while, the entire police station had gone quiet. Assuming that Christian had given up and left Richards spoke up.

"Hey bro, I think your boyfriend is done. Let's get out of here." Richards stood up and walked to the door. Daniels stood as well, adjusting his loosened towel. With a slight creek, Richards opened the door. They decided to move to another room. In there they found a young cadet named Ricardo and a young man who was arrested earlier that night. Their best bet was to make a plan to get out. The young cadet was trying his best to remain professional and calm in the situation while still having the guy in cuffs.

"Hey kid, what did you get busted for tonight?" Richards asked to guy in cuffs.

Nervously he answered, "I just had a joint on me. Look it isn't even that bad. It's legal in some states...." Richards cut him off and uncuffed the young man's wrists.

"Look, I'll let this one go, if you can help us get the fuck out of here. What's your name?" Richards asked.

"Uuh, Jeremy Officer...."

"Well Jeremy, hell I'll light it up with you when we're done with this shit." Richards joked .

There were more gun shots in the distance and with that the young that was arrested panicked grabbing Ricardo's gun from his holster and ran out into the hall. Ricardo, Daniels, and Richards followed. The entrance wasn't far away. Jeremy was almost to the exit when suddenly Snake Christian slithered out of a room near the front entrance. Jeremy stopped dead in his tracks, this was the first he had seen of what this thing was. Jeremy took aim and fired the gun wildly. Christian toyed with the young man, as he tried to shoot the creature. Christian dodged and suddenly turned full snake creature growing larger, and hissed loudly The shrill noise sounded like nails on a chalk board. Snake Christian's eyes began to glow bright, the young man began to change to stone as he fired one more shot. The bullet hit Christian in his shoulder ricocheting off of his thick scaly skin. Angry, Christian whipped his tail forth colliding with Jeremy's petrifying body. Jeremy was sent flying towards a wall and with a heavy impact he slammed into the cinder block wall shattering into pieces. Parts of Jeremy were still not fully petrified. Daniels, Richards and Ricardo watched in horror as Jeremy's still flesh and blood pieces twitched until they stopped.

The gun hit the floor and slid towards Ricardo who made a dash to get it while Snake Christian was distracted. As Ricardo stood to get ready Christians eyes continued to glow bright and he whipped his neck toward the young cadet as he cocked his gun. Ricardo got lost in Christian's glowing eyes and hardened instantly into the same white marble before Daniels and Richards. Christian returned to his human form standing fully naked as he walked over to Ricardo. Christian admired Ricardo's handsome white face, and then set his sights on Daniels and Richards.