Stonecutter Pt. 01

Story Info
First part of multi chapter story.
7.3k words
4.52
8.8k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was overcast and cold. A typical day in late December, so close to Christmas. I picked up the trash some asshole threw onto the well-kept cemetery lawn. Why were some people such pigs? They did not give a shit about anything except pleasing themselves, and fuck everyone else. I was cleaning up all the trash and the leaves were done and for the most part, so the graves all looked good.

I admired my handiwork as I looked at the row upon row of graves, and all the different headstones I had cut or just engraved. I didn't like all the machine cut stones. They were definitely cookie cutter in shape, size and look. The only ones I admired were the hand cut stones, whether by my hand or someone else's. They all had a slightly different "look" and "feel" to them. I knew all the work, time, and effort that each custom stone represented.

One in particular really stood out. It was a six foot high pink granite cylinder shaped monument that to me, looked just like a big dick. It was topped with a round stone so the obelisk really kind of resembled a phallus. The base said simply John Abernathy and his birth and death dates. John was looking at the monument.

"So you carved this for me?" The slightly translucent man spoke to me."

"No, I'm sorry. Dead folks don't pay their bills. Your wife hired me to make it for you and her. This what you wanted? It looks like a dick don't you think?" I asked the apparition.

"I like it. I always wanted a six foot cock!" He laughed. "Thanks for carving it for me and my wife. By the way, my wife is a very hot woman. I can't take care of her needs anymore, but I would be grateful if you could. Her weakness is her big tits, especially the big fat nipples. If you can get her nipples going, she can actually cum just from that. She will pretty much do almost anything you want to after that. Take care of her for me, ok? At least until she finds herself a true love." The man vanished.

I know people will think I'm bat shit crazy, but occasionally I chat with the dead folks in my graveyard. They are just like regular folks except they're... Ahh...

Deader.

I had a heart to heart discussion about the stone with his widow. Brenda Abernathy shocked me with what she said.

"My husband John was a big fucking dick in life, so why wouldn't he be the same in death? You did a perfect job on his gravestone, and I am going to reward you right now." She smiled an evil smile.

She took my hand in hers and she dragged me by my arm into my little house and into my bedroom. She was on her knees in an instant, sucking my cock as if I was the last dick on earth. I couldn't help myself and Brenda was doing amazing things with her tongue. She was humming as well. I blasted her mouth full of my jism, so much so that it came out of her nose and her lips. She was swallowing the huge load in her mouth as fast as she could. Brenda looked at me and smiled. She seemed to enjoy almost choking herself to death on my dick.

"That was fantastic. Think you could fuck me in my other two holes? I... I need you so very bad. You did such a great job on John's dick tombstone, I just feel so compelled to fuck you to death. Or maybe you could fuck me to death? Thank you for your cum. Would you like to suck on my big tits? I need you to suck on them, please. I caught you looking at my girls again today. Do you like them? You make my nipples so fucking hard, I want you so bad." She really did need her hard nipples played with. John was spot on in his advice.

She ripped off her fine silk blouse that must have cost more than my truck, and she unhooked her industrial strength bra. She may have been a bit older than some women, but this woman was hot as lava. I could smell her arousal. She was hotter than a firecracker.

She stood and shoved her rock hard nipple into my mouth. She took my other hand and placed it on the other huge fuckin tit. I squeezed her nipple and twisted it very roughly, as I sucked her other bosom like a starving baby. She pulled my head to her chest. Brenda cried out and climaxed, and I had not even touched her cooter yet. My dick was hard as iron again in record time.

She laid back and spread her legs like a cheerleader, in the air with pointed toes! She had a shaved slit that was wet as could be. She was dragging my cockhead up and down her cooter, getting her juices on it.

I wanted to lick her hot cunt, but she was going crazy with lust. She wanted my dick very badly.

"No, no, no! Walt, I need your big fat dick inside me! Now! Fuck this slut. Bang me! Use me. Fuck my ass too! I need to be your slut. Oooohh myyyy goodness!" she wailed as another cum hit her.

I did not give a shit. I wanted to taste her sweet cunt before I defiled it, which was next on my honey do list. I practically dove into her tight little cunt with my lips and tongue working overtime. I tongue fucked her, then I licked her pucker, then I licked

r asshole to clitoris. Brenda was almost jumping for joy off the bed. Grabbing her nipples between finger and thumb and rolled and twisted while suckinghard on her diamond-hard clit. She just exploded and drenched my face, but I was just getting started. I kept my mouth on her clit as she climaxed. Brenda screamed for at least two minutes, grasping my head to her.

"Fuuuuucckk meeeee!! I'm CUMING again! Yeeee! Oh fuck yeah. You son of a bitch fucker. Walter, you are the best... Not again! Yeah, Oooohh! For the love of... Stick your dick in me, I beg of you." She grunted when I penetrated her.

While Brenda was still spasming, I lifted her legs on top of my shoulders into a modified pile driver and in one long stroke I was deep in her cunt. She just screamed like I was killing her, shuddered and climaxed. I started fucking her hard, fast and very deep. She shuddered again and again, as she was still coming, weeping as I fucked her. She came a couple more times, then she surprised me. She said, "STOP", and she handed me some anal lube. I got the message, lubed up her anus and my dick, and placed it up against her tight little sphincter. She got a hold of my dick and practically butt fucked herself. I was part of the way in her ass, and she was doing her best to get all of my dick into her stretched out shithole. Suddenly, she stopped and she shuddered almost violently, as she had a huge cum. I couldn't stop it if I tried, I orgasmed, and I filled her rectum with a quart of my spunk. She was laughing and smiling.

"I love it when you cum. You are so very beautiful as you lose control, and fill my holes with your sperm. It ... it makes me happy to see you... explode! I love your cum in my mouth and ass. I especially love your jism in my cunt. I am so happy now. I don't want to move."

Brenda Abernathy was one hot babe.

"Did you just have an anal orgasm?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah. It was very, very intense. I lost count of how many climaxes you gave me. I have never been so satisfied and very, very happy. Did you enjoy my 'thank you' fuck Walter?" Her ass was squeezing my cock in rhythm, as she was still spasming. My dick took notice. I was recovering strength from her rectal massage.

"Brenda, you are the best. Without a doubt, you are so damned hot, I am just so overwhelmed by how good you are to me. I am so sorry but I have to get up to go pee." I pulled out gently and went to the bathroom.

"Wait, wanna piss on my face? Or in my mouth? That would be great." Brenda was so dirty.

"Damn girl, you take the 'way kinky' award. No, I'm just going to the bathroom."

She pouted, then smiled. "Wait, Walt, how about if I was in the tub?" She chased me to the toilet. She is so very dirty. So I pissed on her. Sue me.

~~~~~~~~~

I was reminiscing about the woman who was in my bed for at least two years. She had finally found a man who was just way more kinked up than me. So I was sorta kicked out of her life. I was having a slight problem with my prostate, so her dropping me was sorta ok. But not the way my heartfelt. I missed her holding me, and sucking on her huge tits, but what could I have done? I went to the urologist and he gave me these pills. He said they were very new, and worked on a cellular level. What the fuck did that mean? In a couple of weeks, I saw some small improvement, and the pills worked, albeit a little at a time, and by six months I was done with the pills. They had worked very well. I swear they made my Johnson a little bit bigger and wider, but maybe that was wishful thinking. I felt harder when I was erect as well. I felt a lot hornier, but again, wishful thinking and no willing woman.

She still came around once or twice a month, but I think it might be a pity party fuck. Or like she says, I'm still the best. Yeah, right. I sincerely doubt it now. Her new boyfriend is twenty years younger than me. He has six-pack abs. I have the whole barrel.

I exaggerate a little. With all the lifting, and cutting, and chiseling, and walking, I'm actually in very good shape. I routinely lift large blocks of stone in the course of the day, so I am deceptively strong. But I will never be a pretty boy. My face looks like a road map of Cleveland. Rough, yes, handsome... No way!

At least my dick is now working good. If anything, I may have grown an inch or two. I'm a bit thicker too. That was from that new medicine for my damn prostate. I was told that I needed it, so I followed the doc's orders and it worked out well for me. I think I shoot my cum a bit harder than before, and there seems to be more of it to ejaculate. I do feel ten years younger. Maybe twenty years younger, I don't know. I do feel great. Brenda still has spasms on my dick. When I can get her in bed, which is getting rare these days. She fucks me and then, POOF! Like magic, she's back to the pretty boy toy. I can't compete with him. Fuck it, I guess she and I are done. I have to get out there again.

~~~~~~~

Last month Brenda walked in on me and a couple of young girls. Well, young meaning a twenty-year-old and a thirty-year-old. I had a girl on my cock, and a girl on my face, and they were both coming like crazy. They were Jessica, a beautiful black coed with double D tits, and a bubble butt, and Terry, a fiery red-haired college professor with huge delicious nipples. She was lactating. Her child was at home with her mom. Terry was divorced. I had not invited Brenda to our little party, she just walked in.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Brenda was livid, red in the face as I pumped and sucked.

"It's ok Mrs. Abernathy we got this. We are helping Walt with his prostate problems. We heard how you were giving him a pity fuck once or twice a month. You can get back to your boy toy. We fuck him every other day. He is the best and makes me cum so damn hard. Thank you for dropping him. You can go now, we are going to take care of him from now on. Don't worry about him at all. No need for pity sex. Ohmygod I'm coming again! Walter! Fuck me good! Oooohhhh yeah!" Jess climaxed. She was riding my cock and loving it. She was a black beauty.

"Is this true Walter? You don't want me to come over anymore?"

I moved Terry's pussy on top of my head to speak for a minute. "You dropped me, Brenda. Then to add insult to injury, you gave me pity sex. That really hurt me. These girls can't seem to resist my naughty advances, and they are in my bed every night. They don't pity me at all. You have totally replaced me in your heart and soul, so why are you even discussing it? Just go back to your boy toy. Thanks for stopping by." I said. I felt a lot of anger towards Brenda. Fucking bitch!

Jess said to Brenda, "Hey, Mrs. Abernathy. Just thought I should warn you, Robin Worthington, your boy toy, he cleaned out my mom's friend. He took off with about a quarter-million dollars of her money. She could not get any of it back. He is a lowlife criminal with a big dick. And from what I heard he's no Walter Price. Walter made me cum about twenty times the other day, the same thing for Terry here. Can Robin Hood do that?"

"That's not true!" Brenda was in full defense mode.

"Yeah, it's very true. I came at least twenty times! As for your crook, check it out yourself. You know my mom. Give her a call. Or ask the cops. Robin's a great fuck, for about a half-hour. Then he's done. Walt here has been fuckin us both hard for about two hours, and he's not done yet! You should be proud of one thing. It took two girls to replace you! Actually, three girls, if you count Cynthia. She fills in and fucks him when we are both on the rag. He never complains. Good luck with your criminal."

Brenda went to leave. "So that's it, Walt. You just replace me with two young girls? This is what you want?"

"Brenda, you dumped me, remember? Don't act all high and mighty, cause you are still with him. I thought we had something, but I was just not up to your ... standards. So just go on back to him." I spoke as Terry sank onto my cock and sighed.

"Thank you Mrs.Abernathy! Oh, thank you so much for dropping him!" Terry said breathlessly.

"Brenda," I said to her.

"Yes?" She looked at me, perhaps expecting something more.

"Leave the house keys on the desk. I love you. I do hope you're new guy isn't a crook. Best of luck Brenda. Have a great life." She dropped off the keys and almost ran out of the house, crying. I prayed for her. That was one very fucked up woman.

~~~~~~~

I had the sad task of carving a family headstone. A tragic car accident had claimed the lives of both parents and all three of their young children. They were all to be buried in an oversized plot. I took the time to find out what each child liked, as well as the parents' background. A lot of info was given to me by the parents who passed away. These types of monuments were thankfully quite rare. The deceased's grandmother, Mrs. Potts, was paying for the stone, so I did multiple versions on paper, before she signed off on the one she liked for the project.

I spoke with some of my ghost friends and they spoke to the dead family. It is impolite to speak to a dead person that doesn't know you, just like in life. So my friends from the graveyard spoke to them for me. I got the message of what they would like.

The headstone was just under seven feet wide. I had a stone skateboard, a palette knife and paint board, a trumpet and a volleyball- all carved out of the stone. Mrs. Potts wanted a little poem that the parents used to put the kids to sleep with, all carved out of the native headstone. I sweated like hell on this one. I had put about five hundred hours in it. It took a long month to complete. Tons of hand- chiseling and sanding.

Mrs. Potts was delighted by my work. She took notice of all the fine details. She cried the first time she saw it. Happy tears? Sad tears? Grateful tears? I don't know. I held her in my arms as she blubbered on my chest.

The woman was blessed in the chest. Her tits were huge, almost gigantic. Her nipples were hard and as thick as my thumb! I felt her rock hard nipples, and I was instantly as hard as the headstone. She felt it too.

My little house is right next to my workshop, and Mrs. Potts grabbed my hand and took me to my house and into my bedroom, much as Brenda had done, and then she gave me the most incredible blow job ever. She took out her teeth and sucked on my meat pole until I exploded into her toothless mouth. She was maybe the best cocksucker ever. I think she swallowed a quart of jism. She smiled as she swallowed, and watched me climax. It was one of the best blowjobs of my entire life.

She continued to suck me until I was hard as a rock again, and she bent over the kitchen table and smeared butter on her asshole, which she invited me to impale with my cock. After I shot another huge load in her ass, she turned around and sucked my cock directly from her asshole into her mouth. She did not seem to mind the butt butter at all.

She had me hard again after I had already given her two huge semen loads, and I was fucking her senseless from behind. I managed to make her come three times as I plunged deep into her red hot cunt. She was doing her best to make me cum. I felt her shudder, and she just stopped for a long second, as she climaxed on me. I couldn't stop myself as I shot my sperm deep in her tight vagina. She kissed me as we rested in post-coital bliss. It was a great fuck. No, no... it was a fantastic fuck.

We cuddled after it was all over, and she said she was very, very pleased with my work. Then she shocked me again and paid me twice what we had agreed to. I did not understand.

"Gail, why are you paying me this much? It's way more than what you and I agreed to. And you just fucked the shit out of me. That was one hell of a tip."

"I was going to just pay what we agreed to... Then I saw the intricate details of my grandchildren's stuff. You have done a great job on my family's monument.

The sex... Well, I got a little carried away. I think you are very sexy. Would you like to go out with me? I can't have sex like that more than once a week. I'm going to Aruba next month if you want to join me for a week or two of sunshine. I'll pay your way as a real thank you. You can take me whenever you want. I'll do anything for you. You can fuck my big fat ass. You can spank me. I will do anything for you. No pressure. Call me if you want to get away from this winter weather. Call me anyway. I like the sound of your voice." Gail spoke to me. She was holding my cock as she spoke.

"You do know that I have two girlfriends? I'm not going to cheat on them, or you for that matter." I said.

"I know, and I don't care. Life is too short. Talk it over with them. It's just a little vacation, no big deal." Gail replied.

I was going to just forget about it. I was honest with my girlfriends. I told them everything. I figure you want honesty, you have to give honesty. They both surprised me.

"Well, of course, she wants you. You are so very beautiful. As it turns out, Jess and I will be out of town the next month for two weeks. We are going to an educational symposium in Chicago. You are welcome to come with us, or not. If you want to go to Aruba, you have our blessing." Terry looked straight into my eyes. There was something there that I didn't understand.

"We are still in love with you, you know that right? That said, that poor woman lost her daughter, and son in law, and her three grandchildren. Go ahead and be good to her. Fuck her silly. She needs you, probably a lot. When we all get back-" Terry looked at me sexily, "...We are going to fuck you into a coma. You still love us?" Terry said to me.

"Of course. If you girls are going to get frisky out in Chicago, please don't forget to be safe. Use condoms if you fool around ok?" Jess and Terry looked at me.

"I love you!" both women said at the same time.

"I love you both too. Be careful, ok?" They were off to the friendly skies.

~~~~~~~~~

Out in the graveyard, a

ghostly apparition appeared in front of me. I had been cleaning up the mess as usual.

"Hey, I just spoke with my contact in Chicago. Your one girlfriend appears to have lost her mind. The other one is so totally pissed off that she is checking for a flight home. I thought you would like to know the one girl is getting gang banged and pulling trains." He looked very surprised.

"Jessica is doing that?" I asked.

"No, no! Terry is fuckin up a storm. And the thing is, she's going total bareback.

She doesn't seem like the type. Neither girl seems to be like that. Maybe they gave her date rape drugs. You want our guys to check it out?" You can't hide ANYTHING from a ghost detective.

"Yes. And send my personal thanks to the ghosts over in Chi-town."

~~~~~~~~~

Gail Potts was as good as her word. The trip was lovely. She did cry now and then, and I just held her. The hotel offered a fantastic beach and a nice big blue water pool. I took Gail for a walk on the beach and found a little secluded area with a sturdy beach bed. It was made for private fucking in the sun. I placed a blanket - provided by the hotel- on the tanning bed, and Gail and I sat down. Rubbed on some sunscreen and we decided to go naked. Nobody could have seen us unless they were looking for us. We were laying down and kissing, she took her teeth out, and I knew what that meant. I was going to be a happy man. She sucked me all the way to the balls. My dick was hard as a rock and Gail was taking it in her throat like a world champion cocksucker. I swung her around and we sixty-nined for a while. It felt wonderful to get a toothless deepthroat blowjob. All the while I was licking her clitoris and her lovely labia. That drove the woman wild.

12