Stonecutter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved to lick and suck her cunt and her hard clit. I placed Gail on my cock and she smiled as it went into her tight little cunt. I played with her nipples and huge tits. She loved it when I sucked her big nipples. Suddenly Gail came hard and gushed over my cock and balls. She was like a sex waterfall.

"Fuck me Fuck me FUCK ME! Oh, Ohmygod I'm going to cum again." Gail shuddered as she climaxed.

I shot a huge load in her hungry cunt and she whimpered as she came again and again. I got up and walked to the water with her attached to my waist by my dick. I had my hands under her ass cheeks. Gail giggled like a little sexy schoolgirl. We fucked in the water for a while. We got out of the water when she saw people headed for us. They had children, and she burst into tears again. I held her in my arms. She held me tight. We got some clothes on and went back to the hotel room. We napped and I held her again while she slept. We got up hungry and dressed. We were in Bermuda shorts and light tops going to the hotel restaurant.

We were seated looking at the menu when I heard a sexy voice from the past.

"Walter Price? Is that you?" It was Brenda Abernathy. I never thought I would hear from her again.

"Brenda? What are you doing here?" What the fuck? I thought. What are the chances?

"Just on a little bit of a vacation. You should know that Jessica was dead- on correct. The son of a bitch I was going out with... He was a criminal! I had talked to the police, and we caught him red-handed trying to empty out my accounts. He will be in jail for a couple of years. A bunch of women and two men stepped up and said that he had done the same thing to them. So I have finally got that mess all over and done with. No more lawyers or testimony or waiting on the jury. I did recover most of my money. Hey! You going to introduce me or what?" She motioned to Gail.

"Gail, this is Brenda. Brenda meet Gail. Brenda was the love of my life... Until she wasn't... Gail here suffered a terrible tragedy, losing her family in a horrific car crash. I did a monument for her, and she was kind enough to invite me to accompany her here for some rest and um, ah... relaxation." I think I about covered it in readers digest style.

"Brenda, would you like to have lunch with us? Come on sit down and eat, have a drink." Gail obviously wanted to know more about my former lover than my very abridged version. Brenda sat down, and leaned conspiratorially towards Gail. She seemed to have a few questions for Gail as well. Looks passed between the two of them. Wait did they know each other?

"So tell me, Brenda... How did you meet Walter?" Gail was keen to know.

"It's kind of embarrassing," Brenda said. The drinks arrived, and she took a big swig of her adult beverage.

"Come on. We are all adults here. We're all on vacation. Spill it girl." Said Gail. She looked at her for further explanation.

"Walter carved my dead husband's grave marker. It was an obelisk-shaped like ah, um... well... a giant dick. I mean it was stylized and abstract, not like porn or anything. It was done in pink granite, and the shade was even correct. My husband was a dick in life, so it was very apropos. I'm willing to bet my husband would have loved it." Brenda took another drink. Gail was hanging on her every word. Smiles on their faces.

Brenda continued, "I really wanted to thank him for the wonderful job he did, so I dragged him into his bedroom and... Ah, well... I sucked and fucked him. He is a fantastic lover by the way. I never really gave him the option to say no, I practically ripped his pants off and had his huge dick in my mouth in a few seconds. He didn't put up much of a fight!" Both women were giggling. "That was the start of a fantastic two-year relationship. Then I met a young man who had my mind in a tizzy, and I more or less dropped Walt for that piece of shit. Worst mistake I ever made. I so regret that dumb assed mistake I made every single day. The guy turned out to be a real crook, trying to get my money. I have regretted my stupidity ever since."

"Since then, Walt has got himself a couple of hot young girls, and now you. I am so sorry Walt for what I did. I miss you so terribly. It was a case of trading a diamond for a turd. I have never felt so... stupid. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Walt. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me for my inexcusable behavior." Brenda got up to leave, bent over and kissed me, and turned to go.

"I already forgave you, Brenda. I missed you too. Very much." I said to her retreating back.

"Please stay." Gail was extending her hand to Brenda.

"What? Why? I mean... He's obviously in love with you. He ..." Brenda said to Gail. She was looking crazily, back and forth.

"I know. I did something very much like what you did when he carved a very special monument for my deceased family. I raped him!"Gail admitted.

"No, you didn't. You can't rape the willing!" I replied. This elicited grins and giggles from both women.

"I tried to fuck him to death, but he almost killed me with huge delicious orgasms. He's a freaking sex machine!" Gail looked at me and blushed cherry red. I may have got a blush too.

"I try to make him happy every day, but more often than not, he makes me cum so fuckin hard. I am so out of control with him. He is so beautiful, and such a great lover. Do you want to double team him with me? He has two young women he routinely fucks into submission. I'm glad that I have him down here by myself, but I have doubts that I can satisfy him alone. That plus, I know he still has deep feelings for you." Gail had no filter, she just said whatever she was thinking about. "There is one more thing. I also like girls. I am very attracted to you Brenda. There, I said it." She looked stricken that she had admitted it.

"I am so sorry, I had hoped..." Gail turned her head and started to cry. Brenda quickly almost ran over to Gail and hugged her and kissed her neck. They both kissed each other on the lips. It was a very sexy kiss. It was plain to me that something was going on between the two of them.

"I like girls too! I was going to say something, but I was just afraid... I certainly don't want to spoil anything else for this wonderful man. I am bisexual. I never wanted to admit it though. It's, it's... so hard to stand up and be counted. Well, there it is. I said it too. Gail, I am very, very attracted to you too. I would die for you and Walt to give me a second chance." She was very sincere.

"Brenda, so you know, Walt and I have not been together for a long time. We really just started. But he makes my panties wet when he looks at me. You have a history with him. I'm not sure of what I'm trying to say... Oh, fuck it... When we finish lunch, let's go up to the suite. Say something, Walt." They both looked at me for...what?

"Wait, I get to say something? Wow. How about, let's eat, then you two can try to kill me again. How the fuck am I going to keep four women happy? I think... Oh fuck it, let's eat for now." Both women rose up and bent over to kiss me, first on the cheek, then on the lips.

"You want to fuck him after lunch?" Brenda asked Gail.

"Ok. Good idea. Let's." Gail replied. Like they were going to do needlepoint or play cards. I will never understand women.

"Don't I get a say in this?" I asked.

"Sure. You want to fuck both of us or not?" Gail asked me. She smiled.

"Well, uh..." I turned beet red. I was almost stuttering as I responded. "Yyy-yes!"

"Wow. Really had to twist your arm. Don't worry about anything. We women can take care of everything. You just show up! Kiss me." Brenda instructed me. I kissed each of them again. They both kissed me full on the lips, then each other. The sight of my two very kinky women kissing and fondling each other had my dick hard as a rock.

~~~~~~~~~

Lunch seemed to take forever. I don't recall what I had to eat. Then we were all in the bedroom. I was naked on the bed. The two women were changing in the en suite. They came out of the bathroom in very sexy outfits.

Gail had a black leather bustier that had quarter cups for her huge rack, leaving most of her bosom exposed. Her nipples were hard and dark. She had stilettos and stockings on as well. Her pussy, now completely shaved, was exposed, and framed by her stockings and garters.

Brenda was in a translucent black peignoir. She had shaved for the occasion as well. I could smell her arousal. Or maybe that was Gail's pussy? Or... Maybe BOTH women were ready to fuck. The girls kissed each other and hands went to the huge tits on each of them. They were just out of my reach. My dick was hard as steel and pointing to the ceiling.

"Come here my lovely little lesbians. I know you want to be vagitarians, but today you are both getting meat."

They were on the bed on either side of my cock. They gave me a lovely double blowjob, both mouths up and down my shaft. Then they took turns trying to get my dick down their throats. It was very nice. I got my head under Gail's tush, and started eating her, and teasing her clit. Brenda lubed up her tiny asshole and she was taking my cock into her tight little rectum like a champ. Gail was playing with Brenda's cunt at the same time. Quite suddenly, Gail cried out.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck I am-" and she froze as she came hard on my face. I experienced female waterboarding, as her pussy let loose with her female ejaculate. I sucked her pussy and drank it down, as much as I could.

Meanwhile, Brenda was showing signs of her impending climax as she shook and threw her head back and screamed.

"YESSS. Fuckfuckfuckfuck, I'm going to cum. Aaaahhh! Ooohh shit. Ughhh. Ugh." Brenda seemed to be enjoying my cock up her shithole very much. Her spasms were almost violent as she climaxed.

She wet me, and the bed as she came hard on dick. I rearranged them so I was in Gail and I was giving Brenda the cunnilingus she loved. The girls were sucking on each other's huge tits and I felt Gail start to come on my cock. Damn if she didn't squeeze the shit out of me as she orgasmed. She was so quiet as her cunt locked down and clenched my dick like a vice. She clenched and released, again and again in hard orgasms, her head held back, and her nipples like diamonds. She was so quiet as she climaxed.

Brenda was going nuts as she came hard on my face, and I just kept my tongue going on her clit. I had a spare hand, so I pushed two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. I found her special spot and next thing she was screaming again like she was dying.

"Aaaaaiieeeeya! Fuck YES!" As she came hard on my face and tongue.

I switched us again and put Gail's face into Brenda's cunt, and lubed up Gail's rectum. She looked at me and said "Please be gentle. You are so fuckin huge. Ok?" I nodded. I rammed my cock into her tight little cunt, and she immediately came screaming into Brenda's cunt. I just wanted to get extra lube, but it was nice to see her cum as well. As she was still spasming on my cock, I pulled out and lined up to her little sphincter. I pushed into her hot asshole gently, but firmly, and she gripped my cock into her tight little ass.

I felt her shudder and she stopped moving, so I knew what to do. She was coming again! I fucked her hard and fast as I was going to cum soon. I let out a small yell.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to-" and I shot a huge load in her hungry ass. Gail screamed, which was unusual for her as she came and came. Brenda had pulled my dick out of Gail's ass in mid-orgasm, and she quickly devoured it into her mouth. I filled her mouth with the last of my jism. Brenda seemed to enjoy a bit of oral and anal play. Both women were absolutely pleasured and smiling. Brenda shared my semen with Gail, and they both devoured every single drop.

"Was it good for you?" Gail asked me. I nodded yes.

"Fuck yeah. It was great. Did you come good?" I asked Gail back.

"Oh fuck yeah. I came so hard and so many times. I lost count of my cums."

"Brenda, did you enjoy it?" I asked her.

"Yes, it was fantastic!" She started to cry. Gail went to her right away and I grabbed both women in my arms.

"Why the tears?" I asked.

"Because I'm so happy! I don't want it to end. Will you two take me? I'll do anything. You both make me feel... loved and appreciated. I'm so happy!" Brenda wept.

"Let's take it one day at a time. You just came back to my life. You and Gail have to get to know each other... And I get to watch, oh fuck yeah!" I threw a fist in the air.

"Walt you are so damned dirty. I love you. I want you to be happy. Let's see what happens. By the way. I have a confession to make." Gail spoke to me.

"My husband was head of a security firm. When he passed, I became president whether I wanted to or not. So when your two little girlfriends went to Chicago, I had them under loose surveillance. I know you have a more or less open relationship with them, but I was just curious about how far they were going to take that. Do you want to know what they are doing?" Gail asked.

"I'm laying in bed with two gorgeous women. I told them to have fun and use condoms. What can I say? I'm living in a glasshouse. I'm certainly not going to be throwing any stones." I said.

"They broke up. Jessica is so pissed off at Terry, she checked out of the hotel and got an early flight home. Terry has been very...busy." Gail looked pissed as she spoke.

"Do I want to know?" I asked.

"You shouldn't touch Terry until she is checked out for STDs. I don't know if you want to hear about the details or not. If it were me, I would want to know. It's why Jessica left. They had a very vocal and public discourse about Terry's fucking. It ended very badly. Jess is totally pissed off at Terry." Gail explained.

"We've only been here a couple of days. How bad could it be? Now I need to know."

"Nine guys, all bareback. I hope that Terry doesn't have a gift from one of them. For all we know, she could be pregnant. There was a lot of alcohol involved. One of my guys thinks Terry may have been drugged. She has pretty much been fucking the entire time there." Gail looked at me, "I think she is going to leave you. Jessica was just devastated. There are videos and pics. I am so sorry to be the one to tell you." Gail placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Tell your guys I will pay a huge bonus for finding out if she was drugged up, or not. If she was, I want whoever did it in jail or dead. If she was not, well that's another matter entirely. But I gotta know one way or another. I'm sorry I dragged you into a mess here. I should have known. No good deed goes unpunished." I said.

"You have to call Jessica. She was loyal to you 100% at least that's what my operatives tell me." Gail said. Little did she know I had way better detectives than she did.

"Why didn't she call me?"

"Because of me, I think. You are supposed to be having a great time on vacation. With me." Gail explained.

"Well, I am. But I could have done something." I said.

"What?" asked Brenda.

"I don't know. I guess I am a hypocrite. I'm here with you two, fucking my brains out, and I am calling her on doing exactly the same thing? The only real difference is that you both love me, and I love you. She's doing nine total strangers. And she's not using any protection. I hope ..." I teared up. "I hope she's okay and happy." I knew Terry was gone from me forever.

"I need to know why. Did I do something wrong?" I asked them.

"Call Jessica. There is a reason, we just don't know what it is yet." Said Gail.

~~~~~~~~

I called Jess. She answered crying her heart out.

"What's the matter, Jessica? What's wrong honey?"

"Terry has lost her mind. She and I are done. That fucking bitch has been fucking nonstop since we got to the convention center. She had only had two cocks her whole life, her ex-husband's and yours. But now it seems like she wants to fuck the rest of the male species, starting with the dicks of Chicago." She cried.

"Listen, Jess, you got your passport? Pack a bag. Go to my secretary desk in the living room, in the cigar box, there's cash. Take four thousand dollars and jump on the next flight down here. Don't worry about anything. Just come to me, baby. Please."

"Ok. Walter, I need you so bad right now! I'm on the next flight there."Jess was still crying.

~~~~~~~~

"Girls, I am sorry I have jumped the gun here. I asked Jess to get the next flight down here. I hadn't thought to ask you first. I apologize for that. She was bawling her eyes out, and I don't know what to do." I admitted.

"It's ok Walt." Gail hugged me.

"Yes, it's alright. We know what women's tears do to you. Especially real tears." Brenda hugged me too.

"Well, this emotional turmoil has me hungry. Restaurant or room service?"

"Let's get dressed and go to the restaurant. I smelled lobster." Gail said.

"I smelled t-bone steak!" Said Brenda.

"Great! Surf and turf. Let's go!"

~~~~~~~

12