Stonecutter Pt. 04

Story Info
Walt fights naked in the Moonlight for his women and soul.
3.7k words
4.59
4.2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a new type of writing for me, I hope you enjoy my little story. I know, still way, way over the top. No one under eighteen, any resemblance is insane. Is it a crazy story? Of course. Try to have a bit of fun with it.

Stonecutter part 4

Life, Death and Love in the Moonlight.

I was glad I had rented out the top floor penthouse suite, as it had a pool and sundeck, and lots of room. I needed to feel the silver rays of the moon upon my body, to feel the power surge through me. Lust would come upon me like a fever, and I would take care of the entourage of women in my care, as the red devil inside of me just took over. I had never been shy and I craved for the moonbeams, so I walked naked towards the bright silver rays.

As I stepped out into the moonlight, my skin turned red. I was losing conscious control of my body. It was like my mind was just along for the ride. I was not able to speak, and the devil side of me just mostly grunted. I would guess he had a vocabulary of fifty words. My old cocker spaniel had a better chance of speaking. I couldn't direct the creature's mind and his instinct. I could make simple suggestions and sometimes, just sometimes the creature took my advice and did this or that. I smelled that damn Frenchman again, and he was close. Too close, as I could smell him and sense him, but not see him.

A hammer flew through the air at our head, but the creature's reflexes were lightning fast. He caught the hammer in the air, and twirled it around his finger like a drummer with a stick! I felt him tense and then we jumped through the air maybe a hundred feet, searching for that damned Frenchman. I had two hundred and thirty years of cuckoldry to thank him for, and both me and the devil were in total agreement that his death would be painful and gruesome. The devil wanted to rip him limb from limb, and I was ok with that. Payback is a bitch.

We saw him running in a black outfit. WAIT A SECOND. Why is he not naked? Moonlighters fight naked or not at all. The light gives us the power of the moon somehow... And the Frenchman was in some black ninja type outfit. What the fuck? He jumped off the building and used a steel cable to get down off the building.

Why didn't he just jump? It was only ten stories up. Not much to a Moonlighter. He could have jumped to the next building as it was only three hundred feet away. Not even break a sweat. That was so strange.

Something was wrong! I smelled his presence in back of us. I saw the glint of a trip wire and the green square that said "front towards enemy" I screamed at the devil to jump up as high as he could. As we flew up and over, we saw the huge discharge below us. Ten Claymore mines going off at once! We had not touched the trip wire, so the Frenchman had set them off by control wire. But too late! Thank God for seeing in the Moonlight! There was a hell of a blast. I noticed it was somewhat timed to coincide with fireworks going on down the beach. He probably thinks we are dead.

Suddenly, the devil made a beeline for the deck area. He smelled pussy. I could smell the arousal of a bunch of females! The chase would continue after some time was given to the wonderful brave women.

There stretched out and waiting for us was Terry, she had Jess eating her pussy and a woman on each of her big milky tits. I guess they were preparing her for us. She motioned the girls out of the way and we stood before her. The devil grunted.

My/his erection was monstrous, I had never been harder or bigger. Terry's eyes showed a mixture of fear and lust, as she stared at the rock hard phallus.

"MINE!" and we took her. Just like that my cock went straight into her sopping wet cunt. There was no foreplay, I was balls deep inside a screaming woman. It felt huge. I just seconds we were fucking like crazed monkeys. The devil looked her in the eyes and he just commanded her.

"COME FOR ME... NOW!" Terry shuddered, and came very hard as her cunt filled with blood red cum. Her eyes rolled into her head, and she passed out cold. So much for great sex. That took about two minutes, if that. Not much technique there either, but the command seemed to set off ALL the women! As if we were inside of them all! For the first time in my life, I realized that the devil had a bit of a gift. Remote control orgasms! I had never, ever understood why women seemed to revel in such lousy sex. Because they were commanded to! It was a kind of beast brain control, and I was never really aware of it. How stupid am I? Five hundred years of fucking and now I see the truth. I guess it didn't matter. The women really seemed to enjoy it!

Terry was turning the blood red of a lamplighter. I prayed for her. So we pulled out of the tight cunt, and there was Jessica, spread wide out on a recliner, arms wide open, and beconing us. In a flash we were inside the roiling girl and she screamed as we entered her roughly. We picked up the beautiful black girl and fucked her standing up, with her hands around our neck in a deathgrip. She sank her nails into my shoulders and drew blood and I/we loved it! The devil grunted again. She was full of blood red jism. She flung her head back as she was about to climax.

"COME" and she did and all of the others as well. Jess was turning red even as she passed out.

Just then, a bolt from a crossbow sank into the lounger, just a few centimeters from my/our head, and close to Jessica. I jumped and catapulted backwards towards the attacker. I could smell the sour note that curarae had on the tips of the arrow. As we spun in the air, more bolts whizzed by us/me in an attempt to kill or incapacitate him/me. The little bastard was fast and intelligent. He dived down an air shaft that led who knows where. I had anticipated this type of maneuver and I had a huge barrel of bowling balls. I took great pleasure in pouring them down the hole. Where they went, nobody knows, but I hope some gave him a little love tap! I heard grunting and "Ow, oooh, shit! Oww!" That was fun. I shut the grate and twisted the latch so it was not going to open. He was not able to come back this way. I had to worry about the girls. Time was the real enemy. Time and clouds. We got back to the sun deck, now a true moon deck as the silver orb shown down full force on naked bodies. The aroma of excitement from the women was palpable.

The devil turned and grabbed Jasmine. Jazz jumped up and wrapped herself around us and kissed us fiercely. She was trying to aim our cock at her hole without success, as she was too high up to reach with her hand. Audrey, ever helpful, aimed our cock into the hotter than hot black woman's gash. Jazz is so damned gorgeous. She screamed like we/him were killing her, as we penetrated her super tight pussy. She sank her nails into his/my back as well. I did not mind the pain at all. The excitement was boiling like crazy!

"I love you Walt. I am yours forever. Ok devil, fuck me! Oooohhhh yyyeeesss!" She was coming like a rocket. We fucked her some more, very hard and fast. We/I shot a full cum load into her. The devil did not miss his cue as he fucked her with lightning fast and deep strokes. She responded in kind. She was about to explode.

"Come NOW!" again Jazz shuddered, as well as every other woman there. She came hard and long screaming my name as she climaxed over and over.

She was done. Passed out from hard comes. Jasmine was turning red as a lobster. Red jism dripped down from her cunt.

We laid her down and grabbed Gail, and I noticed for the first time... in my feeble brain, that she was already red as a beet. That was very weird. But the devil did not care, and really neither did I, and she was full of our cock in seconds. She did not scream but grunted and looked at me/us. The look was lust and love, craving and desire in a burning, yearning passion.

"Come for me!" She said. The devil smiled.

"TOGETHER. NOW COME" grunted the devil, and we/me and Gail had a huge simultaneous orgasm that must have been like an earthquake. Every woman there felt it as well, like a chorus of climaxes. I was astounded by the quality of the orgasm. Gail did not pass out, but you could see the trembling of come aftershocks. Her pussy was like an industrial vacuum as she sucked out the blood red seed from his/my hard cock. All this time, except for the chasing and fighting, my cock had stayed as hard as iron! Even after all the orgasms! Gail helped Audrey get our still rigid dick into Aud's tight little cunt. She was very small in the pussy, and her screams were part pleasure and a lot of pain. For some reason, she just love anal sex, even more than regular sex. She could only take about six inches of cock in her little coochie. But she could take almost my whole hard dick in her rectum! Gail was behind her, with a vibrator for Audrey's asshole. Aud was coming almost continuously as she was double fucked. I/we felt the semen about to launch from the cock, and the devil grunted.

"COME HARD. NOW!" She did. Audrey squirted, and she climaxed as the sperm filled up her tiny little quim. There was quite a bit left over, still shooting out of us/me. Gail took all the excess into her happy mouth. All the others wanted to share the spunk, so she had a bunch of cum kisses. Audrey was passed out. She was changing color quickly, into the blood red hue.

"Want to go again?" Asked Gail.

"LATER. MUST HURRY. FIGHT. Get girls inside quick!" I/we felt the bad feeling. That was the most I had heard the maniac ever say, and I turned around to see a grenade headed for him/me. I had a baseball bat in my hand, was going to use it on the Frenchman, but what the hell! I gave it a good wack, and right back to the sender it went.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. As a bunch of grenades went off like roman candles, I saw the Frenchman running away again. I took aim at the figure and threw the bat as hard as I could. It got him in the shoulder and knocked him down. I ran to him, but he had somehow slithered away. I heard a door slam. I had no time for this chicken shit. I wish he would come out and fight like a Moonlighter. This was not the fight for my ex wife that I expected. I went back to the women. I had to hurry up now for the best moonlight.

"BRENDA. HERE NOW." The devil yelled.

Brenda came over and sat on our lap, and forced our cock into her happy cunt. She was coming from the start as her cunt was like a waterfall. She was hot and wet.

"Ohmygod it's so good!" as she tried to get it all in her. I pushed her on her back and pile-drove into her dripping gash. She was like a pussy on fire as she exploded in a hard, hard orgasm. The devil started to really plunge deeply into her spasming cunt. She trembled and grunted as savagely as he/us. She was going to climax hard.

"Come for me Brenda. NOW!" and she climaxed with my spurting seed in her tight gripping sex. She was convulsing as she exploded in a hard orgasm. She was out like a light, as all the women had orgasms in sympathy.

Terry's mom Teresa looked like she was absolutely terrified. Her big tits and hard nipples betrayed her though, and her lust could be smelled thirty feet away. She wanted it, but she saw my dick and it frightened her.

"Suck!" the devil told her. She was happy to comply. After only a minute, the devil picked her up and placed her on his/my cock, with her smiling as she squatted down to get every bit of cock she could. She came hard when she got it all in her cunny. We only fucked a few minutes and the devil grunted. She was coming already.

"Teresa COME NOW. YOU'RE MINE!" and she came hard again as she got filled up with special red sauce. All the women came again.

She did something none of the other girls did. Teresa jumped off and cleaned up my cum soaked dick. The devil shot another load into her happy mouth. She had to share it with all the girls. They all seemed to like my blood red semen.

The devil looked at her. "Thanks!" was all he said.

I was watching Sandra walk when there he was the damn Frenchman again and he had a knife against her neck. I/we moved faster than I thought it was possible to move and I/he grabbed the knife arm and we threw him at least a hundred feet away. We would deal with that annoying little asshole in a few minutes, we had to take care of the women or risk losing the best moonlight I had ever seen. Yeah, I wanted revenge, but a true man takes care of business first. He wanted to play, we would... But on my schedule, not his. He should not be in such a big hurry to die!

Sandra, the black police officer walked over slowly, smiling that million dollar smile of hers, swiveling her hips and ass, and she fed the devil her big whopper tits. In a few moments, she was on her back screaming as she was fucked as hard as she could take, and the orgasms just flowing from her. She cried out my name.

"Sandra COME FOR ME" I/him said forcefully, and she did, with a shudder, and all the girls came one more time. She was filled with his/my red seed. She just kissed me up and down and soon was asleep from the hard orgasms she had.

The three Spanish women came out as a group. One on his/my mouth, one riding on the cock, and one being finger-fucked, "G" spot well manipulated

The devil filled each woman up and commanded each to climax. They must have come ten times each, and the whole group came another three times. All three women turned crimson like a fire truck.

Aileen stood in front of me/ him and said, "You got any more love in you for your dirty rotten cheating wife? I could sure use it." She was red like lipstick already.

I grabbed her and picked her up and fucked her, walking to the edge of the building as I/he did so. She was coming almost continuously on my cock, and I was almost ready to blow. A trident flew into my chest as I unloaded my red jism into my ex wife, or maybe my wife. I had to put her down. The trident was attached to some type of electric gizmo. The next thing I know, there is a huge amount of electricity going through the trident and into my body. I actually turned black as coal. I was so angry. I pulled out the trident, which really hurt, and I noticed it was purchased through Amazon. Truly you can get just about anything through Amazon! And apparently this week deadly weapons have free shipping! Gotta love those guys

I turned around to face my rival and I pointed my finger at him and a huge blue-white spark jumped to his chest and he went down like a sack of potatoes.

He was really starting to piss me off. I wanted to revive him so I could kill him again, but I figured killing him once was enough. He looked rail thin, and it struck me. He was white as a ghost! I looked at Aileen with a question.

"He had testicular cancer. He lost his little moons a year ago. He did not want to die in a hospice, so he made me promise not to tell you about his condition. For him, it was a way out with a bit of honor. Him stealing me from you meant we were both reviled in Moonlighter society. So this fight for him was all that was left. He wanted to kill you and have you kill him at the same time. But him going like this... Believe me, it was a mercy killing."

I picked up my wife and fucked her silly as I zapped her with each and every orgasm. She was well and truly fucked as I unloaded my seed into her spasming cunt. For a five hundred year old woman, she did have a truly magical cunny, squeezing my hard dick in waves and ripples. She still tasted fantastic as well. On top of that was the way we fit together, like lock and key. It was as if we were designed for each other. Now she was begging me to take her back and in my devil's form there was only one answer to any question about anything: fuck it!

"Come for me now my darling" and I came as hard as humanly possible, and she, and all the girls came as well. She will never forget this fuck. Neither will any of the other girls.

Aileen struggled to check her former husband/lover.

"He wanted to go in a fight with you and not in a hospital. Thank you for putting him out of his misery." She reiterated.

"He has been battling testicular cancer for several years now. It spread to his whole body. I have kept him alive for this fight. He wanted to go in dignity. He wanted to give you a good fight when he could barely walk. Did he give you a good fight?"

"Aye, he did indeed. Not what I was expecting... I thought it was going to be a more bare knuckle affair. He was very smart, and he nearly killed me several times. I hope you and the girls enjoyed the show."

Aileen put her head down.

"Do you want to kill me now? I have been unfaithful for more than two hundred years, and you have every right to kill me. I love you Walt. I also hate you, but that is because you never chased after me. You should have got me and beat me a thousand times for being such a damned disrespectful cunt. I hate myself. So what are you going to do?"

"You're pregnant with twins.

And you are going to have them and love them. You are going to be the family doctor for all of my women. The next big change date is in twenty-four years. We can decide whether to stay with each other or not at that time. I have a nice little house on the water in Connecticut. Thirty bedrooms I think. Never used it. Think about all these women, and all these children. They will all need you for sure. I need you too."

"Ok, I'll give it a try. You must remember to spank me now and then when I need it. Oh yeah, I have a surprise for you. Gail is not who you think she is. Do you remember Gwenevere?

Our first daughter? Got married and took off for parts unknown? That is her right there. Going by Gail now. You have been fucking your own daughter you dirty bastard you!"

"She never said a word, except that she liked it." I said. The moon was behind clouds and my skin was almost normal.

"So much for your ghost network and your memory esp. Could not even remember what your daughter looked like. Some memory you have." She smiled.

"It has been five hundred years! Give me a break. She deliberately hid it from me. I wonder why?"

"So she could fuck you, you dumb ass. What is that, The Electra Complex? Did you enjoy it?"

"Hell yes! She is damned good in bed. Going to have to talk about it. Anybody else know about it? I intend to keep right on fucking her as well. You should tell the womenfolk about the misery for the next five days. They will all be throwing up and sick as can be. You are going to be our family doctor aren't you?"

"Fine. Make me the bad guy. Go lay down husband. Get some rest. You're gonna need it. There is a 90 % full moon tonight, and I was just thinking..." I thought you dirty girl you.

"Can't lay down yet. There are a few more girls who begged me to go and a nice guy always finishes last."

"You dirty old man. Well you might be out of luck, the clouds are pretty thick. But I want to watch you fuck them. If you do!"

"Ok Aileen. Give us a kiss."

"Oh no you don't"

"Oh yes I do. Come for me my darling. NOW." She had an uncontrolled orgasm.

"Ooooww my God. You dirty bastard. I hate you." But she was smiling.

All the other girls came hard as well. It's nice to find a hidden talent, even after five hundred years! It was a hell of a good vacation. I had to change my drivers license again. The change will do me good.

Do you like to dance naked in the Moonlight? Hell yeah!