Stoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed the door behind me and I turned to face her again. We stared at one another, neither of us speaking. I was trying to convince myself to say something, to start...when she moved into me, quick as lightening, and suddenly I was pressed against a wall, her hard, large body close, warm, powerful...those full, wonderful lips on mine, tasting, teasing...and I suddenly knew why I'd come. My arms curved around her, pulling her close, my nipples, already hard, pressed into her flesh...my body was ready for her, craving her...hungry...I knew she could feel my desperation...I didn't care.

She quickly unbuttoned my blouse and tossed it aside, undoing the clasp on my bra, and I moaned as her mouth made its way to my breast, drawing the pebbled flesh into her mouth, sucking greedily. I unbuttoned her shirt, my fingers shaking, my hands caressing the length of her arms as I removed it, enjoying the feel of her powerful shoulders, the rock hard biceps...the swell of her small breasts as I pinched her hard nipples. I could hear her intake of breath, harsh, as she bit into my nipple, causing shivers to make their way down my spine.

She lifted me up into her arms and I was on her bed moments later. She removed the rest of my clothes, smiling just a little as those blue eyes, darker with desire now, met mine for a moment before she found her way to my center, covering me with the heat of her mouth, licking, laving...erasing the feel of the nightmare I'd endured in jail...devouring me in a way that had me moaning, grabbing at her, trembling...and then catapulting over the crest.

My eyes were still closed, my body still trembling from the quick flash orgasm, when she slid two fingers into me, her mouth still feeding on that bundle of nerves, my body moving with her as she stroked, dipped, licked, sucked...I was burning...my fingers seeking her out again...my mouth gaping open...I was going to come again...I could feel myself climbing rapidly...she nipped at my flesh and I cried out as I crashed into that intense wall of pleasure once more.

I lay on my back, dazed, trying to control my breathing...listening to the sounds of her removing her clothes...donning her harness...I could feel my body tense deliciously at the thought of her fucking me, anticipating the length and girth, positive I couldn't come again...

Then she was with me again, kissing me deeply, her body heavy on top of mine, the scent of her filling me...her knee parted my thighs and I held my breath as she slid into me...thick...long...and then her hips were moving, thrusting, annihilating my senses...my hands curved over her buttocks, my hips tilting so she could go deeper and she groaned, sinking her teeth into my neck as she increased her pace...I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of her, the movement of her body against mine, the sweat and heat between us...her fingers found my clit, manipulating it, and although it was number three, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Vince," I warned throatily.

She groaned again, her hips moving faster, going deeper, her fingers driving me crazy, her body climbing with me...she was close...I was closer...

"Georgia."

That moan, in that deep, resigned voice...it sent me over for the third time. I bucked, my response to her almost savage, and she moaned once again before I felt her freeze as it overtook her, her body tensed for a few moments before her hips began to move slowly, milking it for us both, her body strong, hard...powerful on top of mine as she leisurely fucked me.

I turned my head to gently bite her earlobe.

"I missed you," I whispered.

She didn't say anything, pulling me closer as she kissed me.

*

Later, I snuggled beside her...my leg thrown across hers...her hand caressing my hip...her breathing deep, steady...I thought she might be falling asleep.

"I never thanked you for coming to see me in jail," I said softly. "Thank you."

She didn't comment, but her hand squeezed my hip. I sighed, changing positions until I could see those amazing eyes.

I swallowed, wanting to ask... "If I asked you a question, any question, right here, right now, would you answer it?" I asked softly.

I saw her eyes grow serious before she answered.

"You sure you want the answer?" She asked.

I nodded. She took another moment...and then nodded.

I swallowed, "how did you get them to drop the charges against me?" I asked.

She shrugged...and I thought she wasn't going to answer even though she'd just agreed...

"One of my uncle's lieutenants was stealing from him. He was going to kill him. I convinced him to give the guy an alternative. Ten to 15 years for a confession to a cold case murder. A win for the D.A. And they had to release you."

I raised a brow, "how did you get the guy to agree to that?"

I saw her smirk, "10 to 15 years while my uncle takes care of his family or a bullet in his head? No brainer."

Well, when she put it that way...

"Why didn't you come see me that night? When they took Keni?" It was a question that still haunted me.

Again, it took her a long time to answer.

"I had to get her back. I couldn't face you...couldn't be there for you, until I got her back. It was my fault she was gone."

Her hands were on me, pulling me closer, stroking, caressing...I swallowed, taking her answer into me, along with the feel of her...

"One more question?" I asked, ending on a purr as those hands located every pleasure point on my body...

"One more," she agreed, her voice thick.

"Are the Jamaicans going to come after us again?"

Her hands stilled and her eyes met mine, her gaze serious and intense.

"You don't have to worry about them," she promised.

I raised a brow again, "why not?" I asked softly.

She leaned into me, her lips whisper soft against mine, her blue eyes piercing, "because I killed them, Georgia. Every...last...one of them."

Her words sent a jolt through me...and I thought my brain, after hearing that, would not allow my body to respond as she continued to caress me...long, sensual strokes that inflamed...ignited...her lips firmly covering mine...

I was wrong.

*

"I have to go," I whispered in her ear for the third time.

Vince moaned a complaint.

We were both absolutely, wonderfully and deliciously exhausted. We'd been at it for hours, sleeping a little in between, snacking here and there...I thought I would look at her differently. I mean, she'd killed....to keep me safe? To keep Keni safe? Yes. But she'd still killed...

But, once again, my body didn't seem to care. She'd kept me in her bed, fucking me until my eyes crossed...and I'd thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

"Vince, I have to get home before she leaves for school," I reminded her gently.

"Fucking hate you leaving after I just got you back," she sighed.

I knew how she felt, hugging her tightly once more before shimmying out of her arms.

"I'll drive you," she offered.

"You don't have to."

She looked at me, those blue eyes intense, and I didn't say another word. She'd drive me.

We were on our way 15 minutes later, my hand held in hers, resting on her thigh, as she drove the Bugatti. We didn't say a word. We didn't need to. I had no idea what would happen next. We'd made no promises. And I wasn't sure I cared. I just wanted to spend these moments, relaxed and satiated, with this woman. I think she felt the same as she raised my hand to her mouth and kissed it before resting it on her thigh again.

"I don't want to confuse Keni," I blurted suddenly.

She turned to me after stopping at a red light. "So you don't want me to come up?"

I couldn't read her, didn't know if she was disappointed or upset...and I wasn't sure that's what I meant. "I'm not sure." I finally admitted.

She nodded, "I won't come up."

I didn't respond, still not sure that's what I meant. Not sure about anything.

"Thanks for getting the charges dropped," I said softly.

She turned to glance at me quickly as she turned a corner, "is that what last night was about?" She asked.

I looked at her, "no. Last night was not about that."

She glanced at me for a moment before her face registered that she accepted my answer.

"You work today?" She asked.

I nodded. It was a relatively late shift, I wouldn't be home until Keni finished her homework and had dinner. But I would still be able to spend some time with my baby girl before she went to sleep and that was fine by me.

"Can I come by later?"

I turned to look at her again...yea, we were at a place where she now had to ask.

"Of course. I'll wait up."
"No, don't, it'll be late."

I nodded as she stopped the car in front of my building. Izzy wasn't working this morning, so it was one of the less friendly doormen who opened my door for me. Vince leaned over to kiss me gently, her blue eyes intense, warming me...

"I'm glad you came to see me," she admitted, her deep voice rumbling through me.

I smiled, standing from the car, watching as she drove away.

*

I groaned, the sound muffled by the pillow my face was buried in...she'd surprised me. I'd been sleeping, having the most wickedly, sexual dream...her hands on my body, enticing me...her mouth at my center...I woke when I came the first time, to find her head buried between my thighs...I guess she'd gotten a key while I was gone. I wasn't complaining, especially as she sucked on my clit, toying with it, torturing me with her tongue until she sent me over again...now I was on my knees, the warmth and strength of her behind me, my face buried in a pillow as she slid into me, forcing aside sensitive tissue, settling into a sweet rhythm, driving me nuts...she slapped a buttock as she fucked me, sending tremors along my flesh...I groaned again as she increased the pace, her hand sliding forward to stimulate my center, my body tensing as it prepared...

"Vince...baby," I moaned, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip.

She went deeper, her hand digging into my hips, causing a delicious pain, her thrusts steady, intense...and I cried out, forgetting to smother the sound, her hand covering my mouth as I bucked, the orgasm pulsing through me...God, what this woman did to me...now faster, deeper, shifting to a new angle, her hips pounding against my flesh over and over, over and over...she pulled me up, wrapping her arm around my waist, sinking her teeth into my neck...and the third one slammed into me just as her body froze, her breath warm against my neck as she groaned through her own climax...and then those sweet, slow, delicious thrusts into me, prolonging the sensations as she caressed my flesh, gently pinching my nipples, licking my earlobe...

I always felt a little empty when she pulled out...always missed her when she stood to remove the harness...but then she was back, her arms pulling me close, the heat of her big, strong body comforting me. She kissed my forehead and I sighed before falling into an exhausted sleep.

***

For a month things were great. I loved my job, my baby girl was doing well in school, Vince stopped by almost every night (and stayed for breakfast some mornings), Johnny and Anna had discussed moving in together...life was good. My baby girl was happy, my friends were happy, my woman seemed happy... There were no more threats and I'd put Vince's "solution" for the Jamaicans out of my mind.

And when Vince was with us, she was present. She talked, she laughed, she seemed relaxed. And when she made love to me...it was always as if she expected it to be the last time. Not that I blamed her, considering how often I'd broken things off with her. So it was always...intense...involved...almost desperate. I was not complaining, I mean, not really, considering how focused she was on my pleasure...but it was a little disconcerting.

And then, suddenly...Vince stopped coming by.

She just stopped.

It took me five days to realize there was a problem. Why? Because sometimes she had a meeting, or she had to fly to Chicago, or some other business related thing kept her away for a day or two. But usually she told me. This time? Nothing. Still, I didn't want to be the clingy, pathetic girlfriend, so I didn't say anything for the first few days...then I cornered Johnny. Who proceeded to avoid my eyes and changed the subject as quickly as possible. Which I took to mean one of two things: Vince told him she was done and this time I was being dumped...or something was seriously wrong and Vince told him not to discuss with me. I'm not sure which worried me more.

So it was time to corner Anna. And I did so strategically, considering who employed her. We were having a girls' night. Me, Anna, Panda and my baby girl. We did facials, we did each other's hair, we did pedicures on one another, we watched movies, we pigged out on FroYo and popcorn...it was a Saturday night off for me and I made it great for my girl. When both girls were showered and in bed, and as Anna and I cleaned up, I went for it.

"Where is she Anna? And what the hell is going on?"

She went into avoidance mode immediately, avoiding my eyes, not really answering, cleaning up as far away from me as possible so she could claim she hadn't heard me. But when we were both in the kitchen, doing the dishes, she had no options.

"Anna...just tell me...is she breaking up with me? If so, she's entitled, I can hardly blame—"

"No."

A short, abrupt answer...and that was all.

I sighed, "Jesus Christ Anna. Is she okay?"

And there it was, the answer in her gentle blue eyes.

Vince was not okay.

I felt my heart hitch.

She didn't say another word, but I knew. Why else would she disappear like this? I swallowed, needing to know more...but not sure I wanted to know more.

"How bad is it?" I finally asked, my voice small and tight.

Anna sighed...and I saw something click in her. As if she was tired, so very tired, of all these games...

"Vince is at Presbyterian, Gia. In the ICU."

I stared at her...just stared. Surely I hadn't heard her correctly. Surely someone would have told me if Vince...I mean...if she was fighting for her life, they would tell me, right?

"I...I don't understand."

I closed my eyes, trying to take a deep breath...trying to get my thoughts together.
"Vinny told us not to tell you."

I wasn't listening anymore. I already had my coat on, calling downstairs to ask Izzy to get a cab for me.

"Gia, he doesn't want—"

I didn't hear the rest of her statement as I closed the door behind me. I knew she would stay with the girls...and I had to get to Vince.

*

I had no problems getting past hospital security on the main floor of the hospital. It was the huge men standing outside of the elevators, the huge man sitting right outside the ICU, and the huge, graying, impeccably dressed, Italian man who was sitting beside her bed, that gave me the most problems. Usually, after I said my name, they allowed me to past...except for the man beside her bed...who I figured was Vince's uncle. When he saw me, he stood, rearranging the concern on his face, and in his pale blue eyes (eyes that looked very much like Vince's eyes), into an indifferent mask, and then pointing to the nurse's station, away from Vince's bedside. He met me there.

"Ms. Adams, I'm Vince's uncle, Vinny."
I nodded, taking him in, knowing I was in for a fight.

"She wouldn't want—"

"If she was dead, would you have told me?" I interrupted, my voice harsh, but clearly filled with pain.

He sighed, combing a big, meaty hand through his gray hair.

"Of course."

"But not if she needs me otherwise?" I demanded.

"She wouldn't want you here. Wouldn't want them to see you here—"

"Not up to her. It's not up to you. I love her...so it's not up to either of you anymore. Do you understand?"

He stared at me...and then finally nodded.

I swallowed, trying to keep the tears at bay. My God, I did love her. I had for quite some time. And it was this, precisely this, that had made me deny it for so long. What was the point of loving her if I could lose her at any moment?

"What happened?" I demanded after getting myself under control.

"Retaliation. For the Jamaicans."

I closed my eyes and nodded. So she really had killed them? Jesus.

"How bad is it?"

He sighed, "they could only remove five of the bullets. There are still three lodged inside that they don't want to remove until she's stronger."

Jesus.

I swallowed again, suddenly not caring as the tears fell.

"How long has she been here?" I asked softly, feeling exhausted.

"Four days."

I looked up at him.

He didn't say another word. What else was there to say? I turned from him and made my way to her. She looked...Jesus, she looked horrible. Tubes everywhere, her skin was gray, literally, her huge, broad body seemingly smaller...shrunken in on itself as it tried to heal...she looked like death.

I sat in the only other chair near her bed, pulling it as close to her as possible, taking hold of her hand.

And then I let the tears come.

*

I was there most of the night. I went home to shower, change and have Sunday breakfast with the girls...and then I was back at Vince's side. She hadn't opened her eyes since I arrived. Her uncle told me she was in and out of consciousness. They were watching her carefully, worried about the damage the bullets had done...waiting for her vitals to improve so they could get her stronger...so they could operate again.

I called Dave...and for the first time he hesitated. Then he shared he wasn't sure he could keep the job for me any longer, that perhaps it wasn't working out. I didn't argue. He had been kind enough. My back was to him, but I knew Vinny was listening. I thanked Dave for everything, told him I would call once things moved in a particular direction...and then I disconnected the call.

A few minutes later, Vinny was handing me a cup of hot tea...peppermint. I smiled, not sure how he knew my preference, wondering for a moment how much Vince had told him about me. He then excused himself, returning about an hour later, looking like a cat who'd swallowed a canary. I asked if he'd spoken with the doctors, hoping it was good news about Vince's condition, but he shook his head no. So I let it go.

I fell asleep. It was inevitable. I'd stayed up all night, pushed through until lunch...and then I convinced myself to rest my head on her bed, just for a moment, while I held her hand...and I was out just like that.

I wasn't sure how long I'd slept. But my back was hurting...and my neck. I could feel my body registering the pain of having slept in a bad position...and I heard voices. A deep, gravely one...Uncle Vinny's. And...Johnny's I think. One or two others. And then...a deep, rumble of a voice that always moved through me in the most delicious way...

I sat up abruptly...and stared into the most beautiful sky blue eyes. They were tired...they were bloodshot...but they were open...and focused on me. In my peripheral vision, I saw the other people crowded around her bed leave, but I didn't move my eyes from hers.

"Georgia."

I closed my eyes, letting it wash over me. Her voice...how she said my name...how exhausted she sounded...how weak...how defeated. I bent my head, trying to be strong, trying to be brave...I could do this for her.

I met her eyes again and smiled halfheartedly.

"If you wanted to break up with me, there are other ways," I teased.

She smirked, just a little, but it warmed me.

"Sorry," she managed, her voice thick...dry.

I reached for the cup of water on her bedside stand, mindful about the nurses drilling into me that she should only take small sips if she woke. I returned the cup of water and then leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips.