Stoned & Boned

Story Info
Carrie Underwood gets stoned, and boned, after a show.
2.8k words
3.82
26k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
202 Followers

It's the end of another long but successful night on Carrie Underwood's "Storyteller" tour, and Carrie is rushing off to her hotel room to feed her growing habit.

Unlike most of the stops on this tour, Carrie is flying solo, since she had found a babysitter to take her son off her hands, which meant she could spend some time alone and doing things she wanted to do in her hotel room after shows.

Among those things was the little pot habit she has developed thanks to her friend Kacey Musgraves, who had been sending Carrie the finest blunts to get high on after each of her shows and tonight was no different.

"Dear Carrie. I went through a lot of "work" to get this to you, but I'm sure you'll find that it is the highest-quality weed you've ever smoked since I started feeding this addiction of yours," Kacey's note read as Carrie scanned the contents of the box, smiling to herself as she lit the first blunt.

"SHIT...Kacey always gets the good stuff..." Carrie told herself as she headed for the bathroom, running water into the bathtub to prepare herself a nice bath to enjoy while she smoked her troubles away.

"I suppose I should lock the door. I need to be more careful who walks in on me now that I've developed this little habit," she told herself, snickering at all the possible "good girl Carrie's hiding a pot head secret" stories she envisioned in her head if her secret got into the wrong hands.

"That's a lot of smoke. I bet it looks like the 70s in here," Carrie joked to herself as she started to smoke the blunt, spreading her long legs out far apart and exposing her pussy to the world, and anyone who might walk in on in her stoned state, as she jammed three of her fingers into it and started fucking herself.

"Too bad Mike's not here. But he's afraid of a little pot smoke, so I got to do this myself instead of having a cock to play with," she muttered, throwing her head back and drawing herself near orgasm when she stopped to readjust the blunt in her other hand, leaving her tight pink pussy open for business for anyone who might come along while she did so.

"UUUUHHHHH YEAH...I'm so high right now..." Carrie moaned to herself as the pot smoke filled the room, the hazy smoke beginning to waft out into the hallway as room service comes to her door to bring her the complementary wine she requested after the show.

"That's odd. I hope Miss Underwood is okay," the room service guy, named Daniel, says to himself when he sees the smoke, using her spare room key to let himself in and almost cumming in his pants at the site he sees.

"Room service...HOLY FUCK..." he says, the last part to himself, as he walks into the room, his eyes wandering to the bathroom and to the site of Carrie with her head back in the tub smoking on a blunt, her legs spread wide and her pussy staring him in the face as he walked by.

"Miss Underwood, I have your complimentary wine...FUCK she looks tight..." Daniel told her, before trailing off and saying the last part under his breath as she started to finger herself, the blunt looking to be almost gone by then.

"MMM...a little more Carrie...almost there you sexy stoned slut...then back to the pot..." Carrie told herself, so caught up in her work and high on the pot that she didn't see Daniel in the room watching her until she felt a hand that she knew wasn't hers starting to rub her cunt.

"Need a little help Carrie?" he asked her as he started jamming his fingers into her, having already ditched his own clothes sometime after walking in on her.

"MMM...feels good baby..." Carrie hissed, knowing it was wrong but too stoned to care as he quickly got bolder, climbing into the tub with her and beginning to dart his tongue in and out of her.

"OHGOD...eat my pussy..." she moaned, still smoking the blunt as the room service guy whirled his tongue around deep in her cunt, her legs wrapping around his head as he drove her closer to the orgasm she needed so badly.

"OHGOD...OHGOD...YES...MMMM..." Carrie cried out as she came for him, her juices lathering his tongue as he held it inside of her, the blunt in her hands almost smoked out as he drank down her fluids and aimed his dick at her pussy.

"No...not your cock, baby," Carrie told him, trying to push him away and snap back to reality when he grabbed the other blunt on the edge of the tub and handed it to her.

"Smoke this Carrie. I don't want to hurt you. I want to make you feel good," he told her as Carrie started smoking the other blunt, so distracted by it she didn't feel him sliding his cock into her wet, tight pussy until he was already buried inside of her and thrusting into her.

"UH...OHGOD...YES..." Carrie moaned with every thrust into her exposed pussy, her legs going up on his shoulders and giving him the deepest angle to fuck her from as he stretched her cunt out to its limits.

"You're just as tight as you looked Carrie," he teased her as he drove his dick in and out of her, feeling her walls tightening up for him as he fucked her, her back arching and her eyes rolling back in her head as she neared orgasm for him.

"Stop him before he cums in you Carrie," a little voice in her head tried to tell her as he started picking up the pace of his thrusts into her, showing no signs of stopping as the other part of her that enjoyed getting stoned and boned started winning out.

"OHGODOHGODOHGODYYYYEEESSSSSS...cumming..." she moaned, biting his shoulder and then inhaling deeply from the blunt as she came, several trickles of her cunt juice running down his dick as she threw her head back, far too stoned to stop him as he started quickly and sharply thrusting into her.

"I feel so good right now..." Carrie moaned as Daniel sucked on her tits, holding himself deep within her cunt as he grunted, pushed his hips forward, and came in her, her walls stretched to their limit and allowing him to shoot his seed straight into the depths of her baby maker.

"Cumming Carrie," he whispered as he filled her, the second blunt just about halfway gone by the time he pulled out of her.

"I told you I'd make you feel good," Daniel whispered to her as he kissed her, starting to make out with her as his dick nudged against her slutty, stoned-out pussy hole again.

"I need..." Carrie whispered softly as he ran his dick over her cunt lips, smoking from the blunt some more as she arched her back and lifted her hips.

"What do you need Carrie?" he asked her, already sliding his dick back inside of her before she even answered, and beginning to thrust in and out of her again.

"I need-I need more of your cock," she whispered, her eyes now completely bloodshot as she inhaled more pot from the blunt and threw her head back as he started fucking her with long, deep strokes.

"Doesn't it feel good getting fucked while you're high as a kite Carrie? Just wait till we get into the wine," he told her as he pounded on her snatch, her walls pulling him deeper inside of her as she threw her legs up onto his shoulders again.

"Y-yes...fuck me. Fuck my slutty, stoned little cunt," she whispered, her eyes blinking as she tried to focus on the dick that was fucking her so well and the man it was attached to.

"I need more pot," she absentmindedly said as she finished off the last of the second blunt, rolling her hips in response to Daniel's dick hitting a nice-feeling place inside of her, throwing her legs around his waist and squeezing them tight as he sucked on her tits.

"OOOHHHGGGGOOOOODDDDD. Fuck me there," she cried out, thrusting her hips back into his as she came for him, her hands putting a white-knuckle grip on the bathtub as she rode out another mind-blowing orgasm.

"Gonna cum again," he whispered to her as he moved his hips back and forth one more time, cumming deep into her pussy for the second time and once again holding himself inside of her to make sure every drop filled her womb before pulling out of her.

"I know I'm forgetting something..." Carrie told herself as he pulled out of her, gobs of his cum oozing out of her as he climbed off of her to go get the wine.

"Since you're out of pot now, how about I give you something else to suck on Carrie?" he told her as he helped her stumble rubbery-legged out of the tub, holding her in his arms and making out with her as he placed her on the edge of the bed.

"MMM..." she moaned as she grabbed his dick in her hands, still sitting on the bed and giving him a standing blow job as she eagerly took his dick into her mouth and started sucking on it.

"Yeah...suck it Carrie..." he softly whispered as she flicked her tongue over his dick, his hands going to the back of her head and pushing her face further onto his dick as she greedily sucked away on it.

"I want to swallow your cum so bad..." she teased him when she momentarily pulled off his dick, winkling at him and then going back to work on it as his knees started to buckle.

"Cumming...OHGODYES," he moaned, his knees growing weak as Carrie wrapped her hands around his cock, holding him up by it as he shot his load to the back of her throat and she drank it all down for him.

"Nothing goes better with weed than wine," Carrie slurred as she made it to the little table where he had left it and poured herself a glass, Daniel coming up behind her and running his dick along her pussy lips again before moving to her ass cheeks.

"I can think of something else that goes with both Carrie..." Daniel told her as he slid into her pussy again, bending her over at the waist as he started fucking her again while she drank the wine and watched herself getting fucked in the mirror.

"UH," she moaned softly as he kissed her neck, reached around and squeezed her tits, and thrust in and out of her, one part of Carrie wanting to finally put a stop to this but the other part loving how he was making her feel since he seemed to be hitting every spot inside of her that never failed to make her go off.

"Yeah, you watch yourself getting fucked in the mirror like the dirty little stoned slut you are Carrie," he teased her, her eyes rolling back into her head as she desperately tried to focus on watching herself getting railed.

"Cum for me Carrie. Gonna be time for me to put some more cum inside of this pussy soon," he told her as she softly moaned in orgasm, her walls clinging to his dick as he buried himself balls-deep inside of her and prepared to plant more seed into her forbidden garden.

"OH FUCK..." she moaned out as she came, her juices rushing out onto his dick as she looked in the mirror just in time to see him grunt in her ear and make one final push into her.

"Cumming," he whispered to her, kissing her neck and tweaking her nipples as he came deep into her pussy for the third time, thick, sticky gobs of his seed sticking to her walls and flooding her womb as he held himself inside her once more.

"I'm getting a headache," she softly purred as Daniel guided his dick to her ass cheeks, sliding it into her anal cavity as Carrie reached for her head.

"That's what happens when you mix alcohol and lots and lots of pot. Lucky for you, you likely won't remember any of this happening tomorrow morning" he told her as he fucked her ass, her hips pushing back into his as he buried himself deep in her ass, a fresh load of her cum mixing with his drying cum as she came for him again.

"Fuck...my...ass..." she sweetly whispered as she came for him, a few more well-placed thrusts of his hips taking him over the edge as he came deep into her bowels.

"SHIT...gonna cum in this ass Carrie. It's such a nice, tight one, too," he whispered as she poured another glass of wine, her eyelids starting to get heavy as he pulled out of her and gently placed her down on the bed.

"Don't sleep it off yet Carrie. Give me one more for the road," he told her as he started sucking on her tits, parting her legs and sliding his dick into her tight, wet cunt one last time as Carrie started giving into the effects of the alcohol and pot-induced stupor she was in.

"UUUHHHH..." she moaned as she threw her legs around him, her eyelids flickering back open as she focused once more on the cock in her pussy and the fuck she was receiving.

"OHGOD...MMM..." she softly murmured as she closed her eyes, her back arching and her hips twisting around his dick as he started slowing his thrusts, overcome with tiredness himself.

"Cum for me Carrie. We need to finish up here," he told her as he held himself inside of her, her walls pulling and squeezing on his dick as he pushed through her orgasm, feeling her paint his walls with her cum as she moaned out in pleasure, her body giving out and her eyes closing as he made his final push into her.

"Here it comes. Now you can have sweet dreams of me," he told her as he came in her one final time, filling up her cunt with his seed as he held her down on the bed and kissed her, pulling out of her just as she started falling asleep.

"OH YEAH...MMM..." she purred as she started to drift off, her hands rubbing her cunt as he covered her up with the blanket and walked out of the room, kissing her and leaving her to her dreams as he crept out of her room, and her life.

"Sweet dreams Carrie. Shame you won't remember any of the hot sex we just had in the morning, but I know I will for the rest of my life," he told her as he let himself out of her room, not expecting anything to come of his night with her.

"DAMN...my head is still killing me. Why did I think mixing weed with wine was a good idea? And why is my pussy so sore?" Carrie told herself as she woke up the next morning, trying to put together the events of the night before in her head as she prepared to head out of town to her next tour stop.

"I don't remember bringing a vibrator or a dildo. But I must've. Unless..." Carrie told herself, stopping herself from finishing that thought since she knew she was off birth control and very much fertile at that time of the month.

"Relax Carrie. Maybe you just had a hot dream and made yourself sore," she told herself as she headed for her bus, putting the mystery night out of her mind.

Until a few months later, when she found out she was pregnant, and Carrie had no clue how it happened, either, since she had barely been with Mike in the last few months.

"It had to be that night in that hotel with the pot and the wine...FUCK..." Carrie told herself as she called her husband to tell him the news, praying he wouldn't ask her too many questions about it and just be happy at the prospect of them adding to their family.

"Please look like me...please look like me..." Carrie told her unborn bun in the oven, not sure she could live with the repercussions otherwise, since the lid would be blown off her pot addiction and her cheating ways, both things she had been indulging in quite liberally on the road when away from him.

It would be a long six months or so before she found out whether her prayers had been answered, though, and whether one night of getting stoned and boned was going to haunt her for the rest of her life.

jjgarces
jjgarces
202 Followers