Stoned then Stuffed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
929 Followers

Angie got down to her knees and grabbed my shorts. I lifted my ass up off the sofa and she pulled them down to my ankles. My dick was standing at attention and the anticipation was incredible as she lowered her glossy, pink lips down to my cock. She took my engorged member softly in her hand and licked from my balls to the head of my dick, before taking it in her mouth. As her thick, wet lips engulfed my shaft, I grabbed a handful of her hair to control the rhythm as she took more of me in her mouth each time. While her head was buried in my lap, she traced her fingernails down my chest and stomach before coming to a stop at my thighs, where she rested her hands as I thrust my hips to match the bobbing motion of her head. Her pace was getting quicker as I rammed my cock deeper into the warmth of her mouth.

I didn't know how long I would last, so I pulled out of her mouth before I blew my wad. I stood up while she was still on her knees and looked down at her. The sense of power and control was amazing and I could definitely feel the heat of the moment come rushing over me. "What do you want Angie? How do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to fuck that tight pussy of yours?"

She nodded, but I wasn't satisfied. "I couldn't hear you, Angie. You have to tell me what you want." She finally answered, "Yeah, I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me hard and long." With that, I pulled her to her feet, only to push her down on the sofa. She lay there looking at me, exposing the lips of her pussy. Her legs were spread, one heel on the floor and the other draped over the back of the sofa. I noticed Tony staring at this bronzed beauty that was lying there in front of us and he started to get hard again. I looked her up and down, from her slender legs to her tiny waist to those beautifully titties. I got on the sofa and hovered over her before taking a hold of my meat and guiding it to the edge of her glistening pussy lips.

As I penetrated her slit, she moaned and arched her back, the outline of her ribs slightly visible and her stomach as flat as a board. I started to move in and out slowly at first, then with more force. Eventually every inch of my cock was inside her and I could feel her labia lips contract around my shaft. While I was fucking Angie, I noticed that she had taken Bret in her mouth, jerking him off. I could feel myself start to climax as she locked her legs around my waist and had an orgasm, letting out little yelps despite Bret having his shaft stuffing her throat.

"Oh shit, Angie, I'm gonna cum. Damn, I'm gonna cum all over that hot body of yours, baby!" As the words left my mouth, I pulled my dick out. I grabbed it and finished the job, shooting wave after wave of my load all over her stomach and cleavage, but she didn't really notice. She was still working on Bret and he was ready to blow his load after he saw that. Bret clutched the arm of the sofa and lost it, spewing white goo all over Angie's lips, chin and tits. The three of us were spent. I went over and got Angie some towels from the bar so she could clean herself up. She sat up, took the towel and said, "I'm not done guys."

Tony guided Angie next to a desk, turning her and lifting her onto it. He grabbed her left leg and slid his hands down her gossamer stocking and pulled off her shoe. He bent and kissed her foot

Angie giggled as he tickled her toes then he wrapped her legs around his waist. Her silken legs rubbed his flanks slowly, her left foot without its shoe, pointed toes stretching out with the pleasure he was giving her. Tony kissed her on the mouth and fondled her stocking tops. The colored stockings matched her bustier and panties and stood out in stark contrast to Tony's tanned skin.

Angie still wore her dark charcoal panties and the bustier and garter straps that clung to her stockings. Both of her hands were flat against the desk, her head thrown back to expose her neck as Tony kissed and licked her. His hands fondled her; the right hand pinched her left tit while the left hand cupped her right breast.

I watched as Tony slowly worked his kisses and tongue down her neck and to her breasts. He started to kneel slowly taking the kisses still lower. On his knees now he reached up and pulled until her soaked panties came sliding over her legs. Once the panties where clear of her feet he took the left one in his hand and started kissing her toes again, then her ankle, working his way back up her leg until his face was pressed firmly into her muff. Her legs wrapped around his head and her hand grabbed his dark curls. She squealed at his actions and looked like she was going to explode.

Tony's face was deep in my wife's crotch but it was plain to see what he was doing. It was also obvious that Angie loved every moment of it. She was almost ready to climax.

Presently he stood up and yanked her off the desk. There was no question that she would do anything he wanted. Tony slapped my wife on the ass and she jumped. "Get on the sofa." Angie climbed on the sofa and she fell to her hands and knees looking back. Angie kept her knees touching the sofa, but her lower legs angled up and her toes pointed back, feet close together. Tony moved his penis to perch softly onto the soles of her feet and she rubbed his shaft with silky smooth skin.

His penis was nice. It was a little longer than mine and the width bested me slightly. It was as hard and straight as a steel lance, no sagging even in this second round. Angie's feet moved all around his dick and it was as firm as steel. She playfully toed and poked his shaft with her shiny, silken soles.

Tony signaled that he had enough of her foot job by gripping Angie's hips and sliding his penis right into her vagina with one quick motion. Her back arched and her toes curled. Angie let out a startled "Oooh!" and clenched the sheets. She looked back over her shoulder, a lock of hair drooped down in front of her left eye. "Easy there, Tiger. I - OOOH!" He shut her up by pulling almost all the way out and thrusting into her again. He repeated this action again and got her to squeak a third time.

Tony slid in and out of her much slower now. Burying himself all the way to his pubic hair and pulling out all the way to the tip of his shaft. "Oh my God you are big!" cooed my wife. Once his penis was fully lubricated in her juices he pulled out and angled up a bit. The bulbous tip of his head spread her ass hole apart and he slid in deep.

The penetration of her ass caused her to squeal. She griped the cushions tightly and her back arched even more. Tony started to thrust himself into her with steady rhythm. Each penetration was punctuated with a slap of his loins into her ass. My wife struggled to stay on the sofa. His powerful thrusts shook her body and her breasts bounced in all directions.

Watching my wife getting fucked had aroused me and started to pleasure myself while I watched. Here was Tony, who had only casually meet my wife a few hours earlier now he was drilling her in the ass like it was her favorite pleasure!

After a few minutes of deep anal penetration Tony pulled out of her ass and glided back into her vagina. Again he worked with a slow rhythm at first then speed. Angie looked back over her shoulder her eyelashes flashing at him as she coaxed him on. "Yes, baby! More! More! Ooooh!" her squeal coaxed a faster pace from Tony.

After a minute of this Tony gripped her left ankle with his right hand then grabbed the right side of her hips with his left hand. In one motion he spun her in place so that she was on her back. Her arms flopped above her head and her chest heaved her breasts up and down with each breath. He now gripped each ankle with his hands and held her legs apart, lifting her half off the sofa to meet his penis. By simply pulling her legs further apart her pelvis slid toward him and he entered her pussy.

Holding her by the ankles he thrust into her over and over. Angie squealed and moaned. Her arms flailed about and her curls came undone draping her face in a mess of hair. Her other shoe flopped off from Tony's constant penetrations and Angie's feet flapped around in his grip.

Again Tony slowed his pace allowing Angie to catch her breath and steady herself. He kissed her feet as he stood there then ran his hands up and down her silken legs while he slowly pumped his manhood into her love hole. Tony guided her legs around his waist, then slid his large hands along the silky fabric until they ran past her hips and gripped her lower back. With a single heave he curled her off the bed and into an upright position on his cock. My wife squealed as Tony effortlessly manhandled her in place. Her breasts slapped against his bare chest and her arms wrapped around his neck. He repositioned his hands under her ass and then, standing up, pumped her up and down with his arms.

The sheer display of brute strength as Tony pumped Angie up and down was astounding. "Oh my GOD!" Angie cried, clearly impressed and further turned on.

Now that they were face to face my wife leaned in and kissed Tony passionately, her hands gripping the hair on the back of his head. Tony drove his tongue deep into her mouth and pitched forward onto the bed. My wife squealed yet again at the sensation of falling backwards but her yelp was muffled by Tony's tongue that was dug deep into her mouth. They rebounded from their landing and Tony used the momentum to shift positions.

My wife gasped for breath as Tony untangled her arms from his neck and then pinned her to the sofa. His hands gripped her slender wrists and pressed them into the sofa. His thrusts became faster and faster and my wife writhed underneath him. He tempered his speed thrusting in favor of slower deliberate thrusts that maximized the length of his penis. The entire bed rocked with his movements and my wife squirmed and moaned as he penetrated her. Her legs wrapped around his flanks crossed at the ankles. Her feet pointed with the strain of holding on to him.

Tony let go of her right arm and groped her breast. The nipples of her tits were hard and he worked her right one with his fingers. He bent over and enveloped her left breast with his mouth his tongue lashing at her nipple. My wife's free hand gripped Tony's hair, pressing him into her chest. The whole time Tony kept up his pace.

Tony was still going. With a deft maneuver he rolled to his back swinging her up on top of him. Angie adjusted by bringing her knees up and once they had settled she started moving up and down on his shaft, her breasts bobbing and her hair bouncing. Tony lie there as Angie rode him like a stallion. Her left hand reached down to rub her clit and she swung her right arm in circles, helping her bounce on his shaft. She cried out and squealed obviously enjoying her time on top.

Tony let it go on for a little longer and then sat up pushing Angie off him. He got of the sofa and then faced her. She had got on her knees at the edge of the sofa, eagerly waiting what he was going to do next. Tony reached up and grabbed Angie by the hair and brought her head down toward his shaft. Once his intent was clear Angie eagerly covered his penis with her mouth.

I couldn't believe it as I watched my wife take every inch of Tony's cock. Her eyes bulged and she stifled a gag but she was sucking like a champ. Her giant blue eyes looked up at Tony as she bobbed her head over his penis. Her tongue worked the underside of Tony's shaft and she hummed like a housewife. Tony blew his load into her mouth. She tried to swallow but the creamy fluid squirted out of the corners of her mouth. For a moment I thought the milky cum was going to shoot out of her nose.

After catching her breath and wiping up a little Angie approached Bret. "What else does a 22-year-old fantasized about doing with me . . .," she murmured, looking deep into my eyes, "do it now. All of it." She knelt and ever-so-deliberately ran her fingertips the length of Bret's now rejuvenated rock-hard penis, then took it in her mouth.

"God, yes, baby, do it," he said. She turned back, and, leaning forward, swirled her tongue around the head of Bret's cock. She bent farther forward, and it slid between her lips. She began to move her mouth up and down on him, as her other hand caressed his balls. When he was close she backed off and pushed Bret to the floor.

She positioned herself, and lowered herself slowly down onto him. She paused every couple of inches. He had his hands on her hips, and they were staring into each other's eyes. When he was all the way in, she leaned forward and kissed him tenderly. Then she began to ride him.

It was the most erotic sight I'd ever seen: my wife, sighing and moaning as she bounced up and down on another man's thick cock, her breasts jiggling with each stroke.

Bret lifted Angie off him and rolled her onto her stomach. She grabbed her knees and pulled them back toward her chest. Down below, she was all slick. Bret positioned his cock on her anus. Had no trouble penetrating her. He fucked her fast and hard, slapping against her, as she threw her hips up to meet him. "I'm getting close, baby," he panted, "I'm gonna come soon." "Oh yeah, now, come now," Angie said. "Come inside me. Fill me up!" "Oh god, yes, now!" Bret yelled, and with a series of stiff thrusts, he shot his load into her. As he did, Angie came again with a scream. Slowly he collapsed onto her.

Angie squirmed out from under Bret. She looked at me and smiled. "I told you weed makes me horny." she said.

After several days the news broke that the cops had recovered nearly ten pounds of top quality weed and it had led to a major smuggling ring. Angie had already made several hundred dollars selling sexy lingerie items on the web and Tony and Bret had completed their work and headed home with some very pleasant memories. Angie and I had talked over the experience and chalked it up as a once in a lifetime experience -- or at least no more than once a year.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
929 Followers
12