Stoner BBW Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah gives a cute little giggle. "That was really good. If you can do all that, why is Jen such a prude?"

"I'm glad you liked it," I tell her, avoiding the comment about my wife. I give her another kiss. "Now, suck your brother's cock."

"I thought you'd never ask." She says seductively. She slides down my body, finishes taking off my pants, and begins to go down on me. Her technique is flawless, bobbing up and down, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock. She takes more and more of my 7 inches with each bob, until she can take the whole cock into her mouth and throat each time. She strokes with her hand as she gives her throat a rest, swirling her tongue again and again. Then she resumes deep throating, although with my 7 incher, I'm not certain deep is the proper way to describe it. All the while, my sister Sarah maintains eye contact and her eyes have an intense, yet sparkling look to them. She loves giving her brother head.

"Damn, you're a good little cocksucker. You like sucking your big brother's dick, down there on your knees? You slutty little sister." I taunt her. She seems to like that and gets more aggressive and nibbles on my cockhead a little. That feels amazing.

"You ready to cum yet?" She asks.

"Soon, if you keep sucking like I've dreamed about all these years."

She grins again, knowing that I'm putty in her hands, or mouth as it may be. "I can't wait to taste your cum," she says as she engulfs my cock again. This is possibly the best blow job I've ever gotten, or close to it, so I'm holding back as best I can so that it can continue. But she picks up the pace even more and after a few more minutes I can't keep it in.

"Here it comes," I manage to groan out as I have what can only be described as the best orgasm I've ever had. Spurt after spurt enters my sister's mouth and throat and she swallows it all like a champ. "You dirty little slut," I tease her, as we both flash each other another grin. She wipes the corner of her mouth, licks her lips, and finishes taking care of my load. We both relax into the couch to calm down, half naked and pretty well satisfied. All I can manage to say is, "Wow."

"No shit," Sarah agrees. "But now I want that nice thick cock inside me." She takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. I push her down on the bed.

"My thick cock needs a little rest, so you're going to have to settle for some more pussy licking first."

"If you insist," she says as I kneel down between her legs. I give her pussy the same treatment as before, and soon Sarah orgasms, thrashing about on the bed, squeezing my head between her meaty thighs. I crawl up and spend a few moments teasing her tits again, as Sarah reaches down and grabs my hard cock. "I see you are ready again." She pulls my cock towards the sopping slit between her legs. "Fuck me."

"If you insist," I mimic her. I start slowly, entering her pussy feels so good and I can't believe I'm fucking my little sister. She is wet and the tightness feels just right. I pump my cock in for about a minute or so before I pull it out.

Sarah begins to object, but I use the head of my dick to rub her pussy lips and her clit. She seems to like that, so I do it some more. This buys me some time so that I don't explode in her. But she's had enough and uses her strong legs to draw me back in her. This time she uses her kegel muscles to throb her pussy on my cock. The sensation is amazing while I pump in and out and I don't want to withdraw again. I want this feeling to last forever. "Fuck me good and hard, Pat. Like a good brother should," Sarah breathes into my ear. So I oblige her and pick up the pace. We are breathing heavy, moaning, and just having at it. A few minutes later Sarah flexes her vaginal muscles again as she cums, screaming out, and drags her nails down my back. This hurts, but also gives me an intense chill up and down my spine.

I pull out and we both lie back on the bed, tired. She calms down her breathing and I'm still hard inside her. Having cum in her mouth earlier is helping me with my stamina. "Now it's your turn to fuck me hard, like a good sister should."

Sarah reaches over and grabs my cock. "I am gonna ride this like its never been ridden before. You are going to love cumming in me," she says as she rolls on top of me.

"I know I'll love it." Sarah rides my cock nice and slow, flexing her muscles to drain my cum right out of my cock. Even I am impressed with my stamina at this point.

"Fuck me!" I groan at her. She picks up the pace and bounces on my cock like a wild beast. We moan in harmony. I maul at her tits as she slows down again to milk my cock some more. When I start to thrust my hips, she picks up the pace again.

"Cum for me, Pat, please... now!" She begs and demands. She rides me hard for a few more moments and I can't hold back anymore. I release into her with a grunt. "Oh, yes! Fill my cunt with your cum, Pat!" She screams. Sarah uses her vaginal muscles to coax the last bit of cum from my cock as it goes limp. "I'm so close to cumming again." So I reach down to play with her clit, and I suck on her tits. "No. Finish me with your tongue." And with that Sarah slides her body up and sit on my face. She grinds her pussy and clit into my mouth and tongue. My cum slips out of her into my mouth. I have no choice but to start licking furiously to get her off as fast as I can. I love how hot this is, and I don't mind the mixture of my cum with hers, I just want to satisfy her lust. Within a few moments she can take no more, her body shakes in pleasure, she cums all over my face again, and she screams out as she collapses on me and the bed. "Kiss me, give me all that cum."

"There's not much left," I laugh. But we kiss and share.

"Mmm... Did you enjoy eating my ass earlier?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't have done it otherwise."

"Good," she says. She rolls over and reaches into a drawer next to the bed. She pulls out a tube of lube. "Now be a good big brother and go back into the other room for our drinks and the weed. Let's have a little more fun, and then I want you to fuck my ass."

This news is too good to be true. "I've thought of fucking you for a long time, but holy shit Sarah, if I knew it was going to be this much fun, and lead to all this, I never would have gotten married!" I said half jokingly.

Sarah laughed. "Go get the stuff. I'm thirsty and horny for more of that thick cock." As I walk into the next room I can't help but smile and think how much fun we are going to have together.

12