Stoner Sleepover

Story Info
Two lonely stoners call up a few girls for a good time.
2.4k words
3.92
39.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat of summer had settled in the small apartment, stagnant from a week's worth of broken AC. Luke ran one hand through his coarse dark hair and took a drag of his cigarette with the other. His best friend Oliver sat in a soft round chair in the corner of the room with his knees pulled to his chest texting furiously on his phone. Luke heaved out a sigh and outed the cigarette into a half-empty lukewarm RedBull can. He stood up silently and moved lazily over to his desk, careful to hold his sagging shorts up.

"Man, something's gotta give. We been sitting in this house for days... Where's the weed at?" Oliver's voice broke through the still air to Luke who was fumbling through his desk drawers. He spit into an empty Gatorade bottle and grinned when he found what he was looking for. He turned around to show his friend a small glass pipe. It was small enough to be concealed in one's pocket, but comfortable to hold.

"Like I said, where's the weed at?"

"We'll find it. I'll just hit up..."

"Who you gonna hit up, Luke? Tom, Sonny, Julio? I've tried them all and no one's got shit!"

Oliver became more and more frustrated as his friend texted furiously on his phone without saying a word in response. Suddenly, crashing through the air came the musical styling of Bob Marley – Luke's ringtone. Luke showed the phone to his friend where it read the name "London" and displayed the photo of a sweet blonde girl with her head tilted to the side and a coy smile. Luke answered the phone.

"Hey... Yeah, I know. It has been a while... How've you been? Yeah, that's good... Yeah, yeah. I'm alright, but that's what I was calling about... Have you got any bud?"

He set the phone down with an expression of disappointment and anger. His voice nearly broke when he said, "That bitch hung up on me!"

Both Oliver and Luke sank back into their respective chairs and let the uncomfortably warm air settle back around them.

Hours later Oliver awoke in the same chair to a soft knocking on the door of the apartment. As he went to open it he saw a sticky note on the back of the door informing him that his friend had gone out to pick up beer. He assumed that he had locked himself out and was surprised at who he found waiting there.

The girl from the phone, London, stood in front of him looking very different. Her hair was now short and dark, her tan skin now pale, and her once healthy smile awkward and uncomfortable. Oliver went into panic mode.

"Yeah... London, sorry about that earlier. Me and Luke are desperate. We got no AC, no buds, and you know..."

She silently let herself in, looking around at once was her apartment too, and some of her paintings from college still hung on the wall. She turned to him and Oliver knew what she was after. He showed her the sticky note Luke had left. She sighed and sat down on the ragged couch toying with a loose piece of fabric. Oliver remained on edge. This girl had done horrible things to his best friend, but he had ruined her life. Now here she sat silently, sickly thin and pale, shaking as she lit a cigarette butt from an ashtray on the coffee table.

Before the incident, Oliver had found London cute but sensual. She had long blonde hair that played in layers around her face when she laughed. He could still remember the last joint the three of them had smoked together. Despite being Luke's girlfriend, she sat on that same couch in a black bra and panties, hitting the joint with class. Oliver had to keep himself together when he saw his friend's hand reach up and pull the bra down just to the nipple and pinch it with a slight twist.

At the time Oliver had thought nothing of London's soft giggle and intimate glance to him. Luke and Oliver had been best friends since grade school, so Luke's torture had become common. Oliver would often sit and watch while Luke pleased beautiful girls while he rolled another joint. But this night would be different.

Oliver snapped out of his memory when a soft trembling hand touched his thigh. London was smiling at him softly. Her voice was raspy now, but still familiar and gentle.

"It was never your fault Ollie. I lied to you and Luke. What I did that night should have never happened. I'm glad you two remained friends through it all... Hell, you still live in the same apartment." Her eyes were cast downward as she spoke. She looked up as if she remembered something and reached down into the plastic grocery bag she used to carry her most important belongings and pulled out what must have been half an ounce of the nicest marijuana Oliver had ever seen. She tossed it on the table.

"You can have it, and I'll go before Luke gets back, but before I go..."

Oliver cut her sentence off with a kiss. As he had watched her pull the bag out he had remembered all the months before the incident where he had watched her and Luke fondle one another passionately while he sat in the background wishing she had only noticed him first.

At first her kiss was hesitant, but after the initial shock she allowed herself to enjoy his lips. They were warm and soft, and became wet as they let their tongues mingle for a moment. They pulled away and looked at one another waiting for some sort of reaction. When neither of them found something suitable to say, they kissed again.

As if something had bitten her, she stood up and hurriedly walked out the back door. Luke entered through the front door only a moment later and smelled the dank bud as soon as he entered.

"I don't know how you did it man, but we are blazing tonight!" Luke set the beer on the table and began to light a bowl, leaving Oliver to wonder what has just happened.

Later that evening, after Luke was sufficiently stoned, the two of them decided some company of the female variety was required. Phone calls were made, and texts were sent. Showers were taken, cologne was sprayed, and the apartment was quickly picked up. Around 10:30 three girls knocked on the door. Luke answered the door to see the girls from his old apartment building standing before him wearing only tiny pajama shorts and big loose t-shirts. One held a box of popcorn, another a few pillows, and the last one a giant teddy bear. All three wore their hair back in pigtails.

"Damn... I miss these slumber parties." Luke bit his lip as he let the girls in and gave them each a pat on the ass as they passed. Oliver was fumbling awkwardly with the DVD player in his favorite boxers with small pictures of pot leaves on them.

The five of them sat in a circle in the living room while Luke began to pack a small bong with the weed acquired earlier. One girl laid with her head on Oliver's lap while the other two cooed to Luke about how grateful they were to be smoked up.

Luke took the first hit, and passed the bong to the girl with the teddy bear on his left. It went around one full rotation when Luke decided to pass to feel up the shorts of both the girls beside him. They squirmed and giggled as he teased their pussies while they took massive bongloads.

Oliver and the other girl, a beautiful European woman named Vanna, smiled to each other nervously as the bong travelled through them.

A few more bowls and a blunt later, the five of them were laying on the living room floor surrounded with pillows and blankets and stuffed things. Luke was having his way with the two girls, feeling them up while they moaned softly in their stoned stupors.

Oliver and Vanna lay spooning watching the movie. Vanna rolled over to face Oliver and took his lips into a deep kiss. She kissed sweetly, but with enough force to let Oliver know that she wanted more. His cock was already rock hard from simply being wedged between the beautiful girl's ass cheeks and then from sound of the others getting ready to do what they typically do.

Vanna stared with her deep brown eyes into his ice blue eyes as she ran her fingers through his long dirty blonde hair. He forgot about Luke, London, and everything as she took an ear lobe into her mouth and sucked and breathed around his ear. His cock twitched, bumping against Vanna's stomach through his boxers. She grinned at him and reached a hand down to free it from its prison. He let out a small grunt as she let her soft fingers run up and down the shaft gently.

"What would you like for me to do, Ollie?" Her Eastern European accent was as smooth as satin, but thick as molasses. It excited him more when she didn't wait for a response and slid her body down his until her hot breathe teased his cock. She ran her tongue from the base of his balls to the tip of his head and took it as a compliment when a small stream of crystal clear precum dripped from the tip. She licked it up with desire and took his cock into her mouth slowly, using only suction to pull him deeper and deeper down her throat.

Vanna hummed gently and the vibrations sent Oliver over the edge. He was embarrassed as he saw the woman in front of him pull her mouth away to have her face covered in weeks of his pent up sexual frustration. She giggled, and lapped up what she could and wiped her face with a nearby blanket. Luke had looked over and was laughing as the two girls he was with licked up and down his dick at the same time meeting occasionally at the top to kiss one another.

Vanna slid her body back up to match Oliver's and reassured him gently that he would enjoy what was to come. At that moment, Luke let himself loose next to them and a single stream of pure white cum shot into the air between the two licking girls. He looked triumphant as his large dick stood straight up and with each pulse another rope of cum would shoot into the air to land in one of the girl's eager mouths.

"How about some grub? I'll be right back," Luke grinned wildly as he stood up and wandered naked into the kitchen his softening cock bounced in rhythm to his steps.

The three girls were wild with sexual desire since both Oliver and Luke had gotten off before they had even taken their panties off. Now the three of them stood up, stripping their shorts and t-shirts off. Oliver sat alone in the living room with the three girls who were now only wearing panties. His cock responded by rapidly growing again. One of Luke's girls giggled and whispered to the other. They immediately began to fondle one another hungrily. Their round perky tits rubbed against one another as they locked lips.

Vanna eyed Oliver up as he watched the girls. She acted as if she was going to get up and follow Luke, when she noticed his attention was fully on the other two girls. She quietly lowered herself next to him and kissed his neck and reached for his cock. He shuddered and looked at her. She forcefully pushed his face back to watch them. She rubbed his cock until it twitched even when she let go and smiled. She let it go, and he turned back to her to see why she has stopped.

She had been repositioning herself on top of him so his cock was forced against her pussy. The only barrier were her panties that were now soaked with her own juices of anticipation. The other two girls noticed and crawled over to him, each sitting on one side of him. Vanna rubbed her pussy up and down his shaft while the other girls took the liberty to pleasure him elsewhere. One kissed and sucked on his neck, while the other toyed with his tiny nipples.

Oliver was about to explode again with all of the touching. It had been far too long since he had the attention of one woman, let alone three. Luckily, Luke walked in with a huge bowl of popcorn and sodas.

"What the fuck, Ollie? Taking my women now?" He laughed as Oliver broke concentration and nodded to him. "That's fine, but I wanna fuck one of these bitches now."

Luke set the bowl down and positioned himself behind the girl teasing Oliver's nipples, letting only the head of his cock push the entrance. Vanna pulled her panties to the side and pressed her entrance on top of Oliver's ready cock. At the very same moment, Oliver let out a grunt and Luke's girl let out a pleasure-filled shriek. The other girl, feeling left out, moved so that she stood directly above Oliver and sat down. He felt her hot cunt lips push down onto his own lips, and her pussy juices already flowing down his chin.

In this position Oliver had very little power to tell Vanna that he was about to come. He attempted to push her off so as to avoid shooting straight up into her hot cunt, but she resisted and only pumped his cock more forcefully. The girl sitting on his face moved away when she felt his tongue stop moving and heard his voice through her sex. He took in a deep breath and fell limp as his load shot into the unaware Vanna.

Her eyes widened when she realized what happened. She pulled off of him to let his own cum drip from her pussy onto his softening cock. She smiled sweetly as she positioned herself to lay next to him and whispered, "You've got more for me right?"

Oliver nodded and held her close to his chest to recuperate from two of the best orgasms he had in a long time.

Luke and the other two girls went at it for another hour before all five of them fell asleep on the floor with the menu screen of the DVD playing the same tune over and over again.