Stoner with a Boner

Story Info
Nephew helps him cope with wife's death.
1.9k words
3.26
118.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days ago, my wife passed away after being hit by a car while jogging. She always enjoyed running to keep in shape. I was in a daze all during the funeral not quite coming to grips with fact that she was actually gone. In the hours following the funeral, I returned home with my two young daughters, who along with their friends, stayed in the living room watching old family videos and crying each time their mother made a rare appearance before the camera. Several other family members visited; bringing food and whatnot in an effort to display compassion. One in particular was my wife's nephew, Glenn, who was in twelfth grade and had a reputation as being a shy, burned-out stoner. For some crazy reason, even though they had nothing in common, my wife had always appeared to be close to him. And on this day, refreshingly, he was the only one who was not clamoring all over me apologizing for my wife's death. He seemed totally disinterested in everything around him and just wandered off to be alone.

At some point during the day, I retreated to the master bedroom to be alone, closed the door and flopped down on the bed to rest. Not more than a minute after closing my eyes, I heard some shuffling in the walk-in closet and walked over to investigate. As soon as I opened the door, I was hit by a huge blast of marijuana smoke. There, sitting on the floor next to a candle, was Glenn stoking on a huge cigar-sized doobie all by himself. He seemed surprised and flustered before blurting out, "I've been waiting for you, dude, it's time for me to keep a promise I made to Aunt Anne", (my wife). Stunned, I sat on the floor next to him and asked what he meant. He then told me that my wife had gotten high with him on several occasions in the past and had made him promise to do something for her if she ever died. All of this was so shocking to me as my wife (like me) had always been straight as an arrow and constantly spoke out against drugs. Glen then asked me to promise I would fully go along with what my wife had asked him to do for me. In a slight state of shock, I hesitantly said yes.

He then took the joint which he rolled with some extremely high quality skunk weed and held it to my lips and told me to "toke some magic". I must have taken about ten large tokes which he insisted I hold deep in my lungs before coughing out. Having never gotten high before, I quickly found myself in a dreamy state in which my mind was racing and I could barely think logically. Every time I blinked it seemed like the world fluttered up and down for a second or two until my next blink. Then Glen told me to close my eyes and receive my wife's gift. He made me promise to keep my eyes closed. As soon as they were , I felt him stretching something over my head. In a flash I was shocked to smell my wife's delicious cunt and then I knew he had stretched a pair of her recently worn pantyhose over my face. He had grabbed them from my wife's hamper which was built into the closet. Once the crotch band was over my nose, it was as if she was still alive and I was receiving an old-fashioned face sitting from her. I then felt him take his fingers and rip a small hole right wear my mouth was. Then Glenn placed the doobie in my mouth and had me take ten more huge hits as my wife's scent intoxicated me even deeper. Then, Glenn took the joint away and leaned near my ear and whispered, "Inhale her sweet pussy smell because her scent is fading fast. And when it's gone, it's gone."

I began taking huge sniffs trying to get as much of her remaining scent as I could. I was becoming massively stoned to the point where I could hardly function. I actually felt my head pounding as I frantically tried to take in as much of her essence as my nose allowed. My heart and mind were racing so fast I hardly realized that Glen had gotten to his feet, taken down his pants, and placed his boner just beyond my lips. I became totally confused as he said, "It's time you become one with your wife's pussy". Still, I kept my eyes shut tight as my buzz intensified. I then felt his hands firmly grip my head as something hard and long slid across my tongue into the passage of my throat. I was stunned like a deer in headlights as I heard him repeat, "such a tight pussy, such a tight pussy beneath the pantyhose..." I couldn't believe what was happening. It was like a bad dream and the intense buzz was slowing my reaction because under any other circumstances I would have hauled off and beat the hell out of the kid. But instead, I just sat there like a passive idiot and allowed him to face-fuck me like a schoolgirl. It only took about two minutes before a massive orgasm rocked through his loins and exploded deep in my skull as my throat frantically worked to process his seed. I remember at seven or eight neck jerking spurts which rocketed out of his bone as if it was a fire hose. I was so dazed and confused as to why this was happening that I couldn't register that I had just swallowed another guy's massive load. The heat of his chunk was warm going down and I slowly began to discern the flavor of the first (and hopefully last) dumping ever to be received into my belly. The load was probably the biggest I could ever imagine a man to have and I began to feel a fullness in my stomach as if I had just eaten a large meal.

As soon as he was finished he pulled out of my mouth, turned on the closet light and told be to open my eyes. For the first time in twenty minutes, I opened my eyes only to find myself staring into the large mirror on the closet's door. Glen's hands still gripped my head and was keeping it turned towards the mirror. The sight shocked and horrified me. The pantyhose were still over my head and distorting my view. I could easily make out, however, the gaping hole torn in them and my mouth beneath. My lips were wet and there were rivulets of spunk clinging to the hose bordering my mouth. My jaws just hung there in disbelief. Looking in the mirror I was dumbfounded as the image set itself into my mind's reality. It almost seemed like it wasn't me I was looking at, but I knew it was. I had never even thought about committing a homosexual act prior to this event as the thought was alien to me. It was the combination of the marijuana and my grief that had allowed things to escalate to this point.

It was then I began concentrating on the thought of why my wife had wanted this to happen. Then Glen took one hand off my head, placed it on his cock and firmly stroked it twice producing a very large drop of cum on the tip. Then, methodically, he twisted my head and told me to open my mouth. Without stopping to think, I did as he asked and felt him rub the glop of spunk onto my tongue as he said, "down the hatch, little pussy". My throat muscles bobbed up and as I took it into my belly. He then withdrew his cock and cranked his hand up and down oroducing a second smaller glop of chunk which he proceeded to rub onto the tip of my nose which was still encased in pantyhose.

I mustered up my faculties as best I could and meekly asked Glen, "Did she say why she wanted this for me, I have to know?" His reply shocked me beyond all belief. "Sorry, Dude, I made all that stuff up about Aunt Anne. When you walked in the closet, I thought I was going to be in a shit-load of trouble unless I came up with something quick. I hope you're not mad, Dude..... But for what it's worth, your mouth is a lot tighter than Aunt Anne's pussy ever was." With that he turned off the light, walked out of the closet and closed the door behind him. As I sat there in utter disbelief, I was too shocked to be angry. I just slumped over and began crying in the darkness. The taste of cum was heavy on my breath and I actually let out a long gargled burp that seemed to come from somewhere deep within.

Two minutes later the door opened up and the light came on. I later found out that Glen had told the other family members in the house that he found me crying in the bedroom closet and that it looked like I needed help. Suddenly, there I was with my kids and 4 or 5 relatives looking at me with my wife's pantyhose stretched over my head and a hole cut out where my mouth was. The scent of pot was thick in the air and the big drop of Glen's spunk was plainly visible on the tip of my nose. I must have heard about ten, "Oh my God's" before I realized how pathetic I must have looked. Still, my buzz was so intense that the reality of the situation just wasn't sinking in. As everyone stood there staring at me in disbelief, I fell over into the fetal position and began sobbing like a baby. Then I yelled for them to leave and only felt slight comfort when the door closed and I was alone. As soon as I laid back down on the floor I began to wonder if it was true that my wife had been unfaithful to me. In spite of that thought, I could still smell her sexy aroma and I began sniffing for all I was worth. The next thing I knew, two hours had passed and I had fallen asleep with the hose still on my head. Finally, I pulled them off my head and walked back into my bedroom and prepared to go back downstairs and face my family.

The degree of embarrassment I felt can only be imagined. I didn't know if I could face everybody, but I knew it had to be done. So I opened the bedroom door and headed for the top of the stairs. At the point where I walked by my daughter, Alicen's bedroom, I noticed the door was closed and wondered if she had already gone to bed. Opening the door I froze in absolute disbelief. My jaw dropped to my feet. There was Alicen on her knees on the floor. She had a pair of pantyhose stretched over her head and Glenn was in the throws of a violent orgasm as he gripped her head and pummeled her mouth trough a torn hole. "I'll kill you, you Bastard!!", I said, as I lunged for Glenn. "Easy does it Dude," Glenn said in an excited state, "I'm keeping a promise I made to Aunt Anne."

Sorry to say, I wasn't able to attend Glenn's funeral. My family was not able to generate the bail money. My lawyer tells me that I'll probably be offered Manslaughter and a three year sentence. As I sit here recounting the events of recent, I am happy to say I am finally at piece with my wife's passing.