Stood Up

Story Info
After I get stood up, the barman offers me a lift home.
1.9k words
4.15
58.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been sitting at the bar for nearly an hour, my date hadn't shown up and I was starting to admit to myself that he wasn't going to. I thought about what a shame it was to get all dressed up and excited for no reason. I'd worn my sexiest short black dress, my long red hair hung down my back in loose curls and I'd bought the black stilettos especially. Since I'd been waiting I'd had a few drinks and was now feeling a bit drunk. The barman had been really sweet, chatting to me to save me from sitting there all alone and had even given me a couple of drinks on the house. The time had come to call it a day and just go home, I thought to myself, and as I was putting on my jacket, the barman called,

"Leaving so soon?"

"Yes," I replied, attempting a smile, "that's enough humiliation for one night, I think."

I thought he muttered something then but I must have imagined it because when I looked over he was serving another customer. I wandered out into the street and headed for the bus stop.

After a quarter of an hour, no buses had come. "Shit," I thought, "I've missed the last one." I hadn't realised how late it was. Just then a black car pulled up and the driver rolled down the window. I bent down and peered inside and saw the friendly barman smiling up at me. He was really good-looking, tall and black with very short hair and gorgeous green eyes.

"Need a lift?" he asked, grinning. I hesitated. Getting into a car with a stranger wasn't a good idea and I knew it, but I really was stuck and he seemed so nice. Plus, I knew where he worked, so he wasn't a complete stranger, not really.

"Thanks, I think I do," I said sheepishly. I opened the car door and slid inside.

As we drove along the dark streets we listened to music and chatted. We were actually getting along really well and I thought that this night hadn't turned out to be a complete disaster after all. He was a very fast driver and it was making me feel a little nervous. After a few minutes I realised that he hadn't asked me where I lived yet and we were heading in the opposite direction from where my house is.

"Aren't you going to ask me where I live?" I asked, thinking he hadn't realised.

"No, why?" he replied.

I was surprised by this, "so you can take me home" I said, with a nervous laugh.

"But I'm not taking you home, I'm taking you back to my place," he said, looking straight ahead with a little smile on his sensual lips. Then he took his left hand off the gear stick and placed it on my thigh. He gripped my leg a little too tightly, "and when we get there," he said in a low voice, "I'm going to fuck your brains out."

When he said these last words I shivered. I couldn't tell if it was fear or arousal but I felt electrified. My mind was racing and I sat staring straight ahead as we drove too quickly through a part of the city I'd never been to before. He pulled into the car park belonging to a tall block of flats and stopped the car. He leant over to me and pulled my face roughly towards him. He held me there, staring hungrily at my terrified face and then he kissed me, forcefully and passionately. I couldn't have stopped him if I'd wanted to. Then he threw me back into my seat and got out of the car. I sat there, glued to my seat by fear and anticipation. As he walked around the front of the car, he never took his eyes off me. He opened the door on my side and yanked me unceremoniously to my feet. He slammed the car door behind me. At this stage, real fear kicked in.

"I want to go home," I said, my voice was small and panicky.

"Do you?" he asked, twisting my arm painfully and pushing me against the car while gazing into my eyes. I hesitated, just for a second. "I didn't think so," he laughed, and pulled me into the building.

In the lift he pushed me into a corner holding both my wrists above my head with one strong hand. He was breathing hard, kissing my neck and shoulders and grabbing my breasts roughly, pinching my nipples. With every pinch I could feel a tiny shiver of arousal pass through my body. When the lift doors opened on the fifteenth floor I thought of calling out for help but just as I was about to, he put his hand firmly over my nose and mouth. I struggled for air but he wouldn't let go. Still gripping my wrists with his hand, he led me along the corridor to his flat. I was thrashing in his arms by this stage, trying to get air.

"I'll let you breathe if you promise not to wake the neighbours," he whispered in my ear, his warm breath making me shudder all over. I nodded. His grip around my wrists became painful but suddenly I could breathe again and he unlocked the door with his other hand.

His flat was well lit and nicely decorated. The front door opened onto a large open plan sitting room and bedroom and there were two doors to the left, presumably leading to a kitchen and a bathroom. The wall opposite the front door was entirely made of glass and showed a beautiful night-time view of the city.

"Nice place," I said, sarcastically conversational. He laughed and let go of my wrists.

"Glad you like it," he said. "The door's locked and I've got the key so make yourself at home."

He went through one of the doors which apparently led to the kitchen. I sat on the edge of the sofa nervously. After a couple of minutes he returned with two glasses of wine, gave one of them to me and sat down on one of the armchairs.

"This is your idea of romance is it?" I asked with venom.

"I think it's pretty sexy, yes," he replied, "I like having you here, powerless to resist."

"Who says I want to resist?" I said daringly, feeling a thrill as I said it.

He got to his feet when I said this, and jumped onto the sofa where I was sitting, knocking the glass of wine out of my hand. It fell to the hard wooden floor and smashed, the wine spilling in every direction. He had one knee of either side of my hips and had pulled my head back onto the sofa by my hair which he was twisting painfully.

"Take my cock out, you filthy slut."

I cried out in pain as he twisted his hand in my hair. I fumbled with the front of his black work trousers. As I pulled the zip down I could feel an enormous bulge under his boxers. I reached inside and pulled out his massive erect cock.

"Put it in your mouth," I didn't need telling twice. Before I could think about what I was doing I had put as much of his huge dick in my mouth as I could and was sucking it hard. With my right hand I gripped him firmly and with my left I started feeling his balls. It felt so good to have his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth that I couldn't help letting out a little moan of pleasure.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this, you little whore," he said, breathing hard. The he grabbed my head with both hands, forcing it back onto the sofa and rammed his cock into my mouth. He fucked my face, pounding in and out and I just stared up into his eyes feeling utterly used. I put my hand between my legs and was only slightly surprised to find that my pussy was dripping wet. I pulled my knockers to one side and started to play with my clit while he fucked my face. When he noticed what I was doing he let go of me and stood back stroking his huge erection and watched me play with my pussy. I could feel pleasure building up inside me and seeing the animalistic desire on his face only made me want his cock inside me more.

Just when the pleasure was building to an unbearable height, he came forward and grabbed me. He gripped me painfully by my hair and neck and half led, half dragged me around the sofa and threw me forcefully face-down onto his bed. Before I had time to move he was on top of me. He clutched both my wrists tightly in one hand and forced them painfully against my back. Then his face was next to mine. Breathlessly, he whispered in my ear,

"What do you want me to do now?"

"Just leave me alone, let me go home," I lied. I was playing along now.

"I think you want me to fuck your pussy, you little slut," he said brutally.

He pushed up the back of my dress and roughly pulled my knickers down to my ankles where they caught on my high heels. He moved into position on top of me and I could feel his hard cock between my legs sliding up and down my wet slit. It was all I could do to keep from whimpering with delight and begging him to put it inside me.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you," he demanded.

"No, please don't," I whispered.

Suddenly he rammed the whole length and width of his massive cock into me. I screamed out in mingled pain and pleasure as again and again he pounded into me. I had never been fucked like this before. He was slamming into me, fucking me harder than anyone ever had. With his whole weight he was pinning me to the bed so forcefully I could hardly breathe. I heard him grunting like an animal and could feel his hot body sweating on me as he rammed into me, fucking me, sliding his cock mercilessly in and out of my soaking wet pussy. I couldn't help it, ecstasy was building inside me again, I moaned with pleasure. When he heard this he lifted my hips with the hand that wasn't gripping my wrists and slid it round and down to my clit. It was almost too much. He rubbed my clit vigorously and fucked my pussy faster and faster. I heard his breathing get heavier and then I lost it, my hips bucked and I screamed out loud as my pussy clamped down around his cock and wave after wave of ecstasy flooded my body. As I lay there panting, he held on to me tightly, I felt his whole body stiffen and then he gushed all his cum deep inside me and he collapsed onto me, both of us breathing hard.

I wriggled out from underneath him and turn over onto my back. I lay with my eyes closed, enjoying the last sensations of my orgasm traveling through my exhausted body. When I opened my eyes he was leaning over me, smiling. I smiled cheekily back and then he kissed my lips.

"I get the feeling you enjoyed that, really," he said roguishly and kissed me again.