Stood Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xaggothe
xaggothe
73 Followers

“OH GOD! I’m CUUUUMMMMIIINNGGGGG!!!” screamed Abby as she ground her pussy down onto Renee. David’s hard cock had popped out of her mouth as she screamed in orgasm. Still moaning, ‘Oh my fucking god,’ Abby literally fell off of Renee and onto the bed. Eric stopped licking Renee’s pussy and grabbed her hips. She turned over onto all fours and found herself staring at her husband’s big cock.

“Mmmmmm,” moaned Renee as David slid his dick into her mouth. Eric quickly slid his own cock into Renee’s pussy. Renee moaned around David’s dick as she felt the two men begin to fuck her from both ends. She loved the idea that two cocks were fucking her at the same time! Abby watched and fingered her own pussy. She couldn’t wait to try the same thing! Either that or have Eric fuck her ass as David fucked her pussy! The sight was incredibly erotic. She reached out and caressed the other woman’s tits while the two men fucked her. She moved so that her mouth was next to Renee’s. The two women took turn licking and sucking on David’s cock and balls. David groaned as he felt two sets of lips sucking on him. After a few minutes Abby moved again so that her tongue was licking both Renee’s pussy and Eric’s cock as it plunged in and out of her.

“Shove your cock into her ass!” moaned Abby as she licked her finger and rubbed it over Renee’s tight little asshole. Renee jumped as Abby touched her. To her it felt like a bolt of electricity shot out from Abby’s finger and into her sensitive asshole. She knew that she needed Eric’s cock in her tight little ass.

“Oh yeah, fuck my ass! Please! I need it soooo bad!” David quickly shoved his cock back into his wife’s mouth.

Eric pulled his cock out of Renee’s pussy and lined it up with her other hole. Between all of saliva and pussy juice, Eric pushed it in rather easily. As he began to work up a new rhythm of fucking Renee’s ass, Abby moved so that she could lick the other woman’s pussy while her husband fucked her tight little ass.

“OH FUCK!” yelled Eric. He knew that he wasn’t going to last very long and was going to shoot his load soon. “I’m gonna, uh. . .oh GOD! UH! UH! UH!”

“Oh yeah, cum in my ass!” shouted Renee. She continued to try and lick David’s cock, but she was squirming around too much from the fucking and licking going on beneath her. “OH! I’m gonna cum again! OH GOD!!!!! He’s fucking my ass David! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! UH, FUCK MY ASS! GOD FUCK MEEEEE!!” As Renee came, she felt Eric explode deep inside of her ass. She flet each hot spurt deep inside of her and it made her cum even harder!

Eric’s cock slipped out of her ass as he sat back on the bed to rest. Renee was seeing stars from the force of her own climax. She couldn’t believe that she had cum so hard twice in one night! Abby was still turned on by the sight, and knew that David was close to cumming again too. Abby moved to Renee’s ass and sexily began licking the cum that was leaking out of Renee.

“That is so fucking hot!” screamed David as he pumped his cock in his hand. He couldn’t believe that he was watching Abby lick Eric’s cum out of his wife’s ass! He moved down over to Abby who stopped licking Renee’s ass and took his cock into her mouth. But not for very long. “I’m gonna cum!” David heard Abby moan as he began to shoot his second load of the night deep into her mouth. He pumped shot after shot deep into her throat as he thought of her tongue buried deep in his wife’s ass. David groaned and sat back on the bed. Renee and Abby collapsed down and lay motionless for a while.

The four simply sat on the bed and rested in post-orgasmic bliss.

“Is this what you two were talking about when you went to the bathroom at the restaurant?” asked David.

“Maybe,” said Renee, with a smile on her face.

After a while Eric spoke up.

“So, um, what should we do when we go out to do something um, “officially?”

As they all laughed they also thought of all the wonderful possibilities that lay ahead.

xaggothe
xaggothe
73 Followers
12