Stop By

Story Info
Her best friend stops by.
1.7k words
4.18
21.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to talk about this now," Liz stated emphatically as she stormed off to her bedroom.

"Yes, NOW!" Michael said as he followed her.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there..."

Before Michael could finish his statement, he grabbed Liz and kissed her passionately. He let his tongue glide over her lips before it slipped into her mouth and gently played with hers. Liz threw her arms around Michael's neck as she let out a slight whimper. Michael pulled her closer as his kiss become more pushing. Liz removed her hands from around his neck and pushed him away from her, looking at him in disbelief.

It took her only a few seconds to realize that she loved how his warm, wet lips felt against hers. Without saying a word, she grabbed Michael and pulled him into riotous and passionate kiss. Her arms glided down his back before she grabbed his shirt and started to unfurl it from his pants. Michael wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back and ass. Liz moved her hands to the front of his shirt and began trying to unbutton it. She broke the kiss before unbuttoning the shirt and sliding it off his shoulders. She ran her hands gently down his chest, using her fingernails to tease him before she stopped at the waistband of his pants and slowly made her way between his pants and boxers.

Michael grabbed her wrists and pushed her gently back from him. He ran his hands up her shirt before removing it. A playful smirk crossed his face when he saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. He looked at her like a schoolboy; her nipples had become hard from the mutual sexual arousal. He pulled her closer and began placing deep kisses on her neck. Liz let out a sigh as she threw her arm around him.

Michael moved down to her shoulders and collarbones as he unbuttoned her jeans and ran his hand down her slip and rubbed her pussy, her wetness encased his fingers. Liz let out a slight groan of pleasure. He pushed her slowly to the bed, then on it. Liz grabbed the back of his head and dug her fingers in his hair as he continued to kiss her collarbones, shoulders and neck. Liz moved her free hand down to his pants and unbuttoned them as her other hand glided around the back of his head and neck.

He stopped his uninterrupted kissing and looked at her, seeing the full-on desire in her eyes. He moved his head down to her breasts and ran his rough tongue along her nipples, making them fully erect. He blew on them to play with her and her lust. Liz moaned loudly as he began sucking her right nipple as he fondled her left with his hand. She titled her head back and rolled her eyes in pleasure as she felt his teeth gently nipping it.

"Michael--" she stated quietly.

He said nothing as he moved his mouth down to her stomach. He ran his hands down her sides before he pushed her farther up on the bed. He kissed her right above the waist of her pants before he unzipped her fly and stripped her pants off. He kissed and teased her cunt through the thin layer of cotton that separated his mouth from her slit. Liz moaned in pleasure as Michael grabbed her panties and slid them off, letting them fall on the floor. She spread her legs as he placed his mouth on her pussy, his tongue caressing her slit. Liz arched her back as he lovingly licked her before he spread her walls and thrust two fingers deep inside her and his tongue slowly began to lick and tease her clit.

Liz moved her hips in the same rhythm as his fingers as he continued to fuck her. She gasped as he replaced his fingers with his tongue. She could feel him all over her slit as he delved his tongue deep inside, exploring every part of her cunt. Liz breathed heavily and erratically before she grabbed his head in order to make him stop and made his eyes meet hers.

"Baby--" she moaned.

Liz ran her hands down to Michael's pants and helped him take them off. They looked at each other for a brief moment before they started to passionately kiss each other. Liz could taste her own flavor on his lips as he gently thrust his tongue into her mouth and intertwined it with hers. They continued to kiss each other passionately and uninhibited. Lips collided wildly and tongues twisted into each other while they explored every part of each other; making their desire grow. Liz grabbed his hard length and stroked the tip over her wet cunt.

"I want you," he said hotly. "Let me love you."

"Take me," she said breathlessly.

Liz kissed him again as he grabbed his prick and fazed himself into her tight cunt. Michael grabbed her hips as he slowly went deeper, letting her enjoy his cock to the full. Both were groaning, overwhelmed by the powerful and exciting sensation. He slowly thrust in and out of her as she ran her hands across his back.

"You feel good," he said.

"Not as good as you feel," she said. "Give me more."

Michael continued the steady pace and ran his hand down Liz's side as she gently kissed him on the shoulder and rolled her eyes. The door to the apartment was unlocked and her bedroom door was open slightly, which meant that if Ron, her roommate and Michael's work partner, came home, he could catch them in the middle of their love act, but that didn't bother her. She loved to feel Michael inside of her, loved to feel his lips on her skin, his breath and his touch. Her sensation went higher knowing that she was making love to her best friend.

Gradually, Michael increased the pace as they shared more wild and uncontrolled kisses. Liz grabbed his ass as she raised her hips and pushed them against his. With every moan, every touch and every kiss, they let out little moans. Their bodies became wet from the friction and they began to move as one as their breathing became harder and more erratic. Michael thrust into her with more force and Liz gently bit his skin so she wouldn't let out a scream. Michael kissed her passionately before he moved down and began licking and sucking her nipples hard as he continued to fuck her, increasing the pace more. Liz tilted her head back as she felt his teeth teasing her nipples and his cock going deeper inside of her cunt. She ran her hands down his backbone.

"Michael...fuck me," she whispered hotly.

Michael grabbed her hips and thrust his cock all the way in, making her yelp in desire. He quickened the pace of his thrusts and kissed her passionately as he fucked her deeper and harder, his cock throbbing inside of her tight cunt as his orgasm quickly rose inside of him. Liz repaid his kiss greedily as she felt her own orgasm build. Michael sensed that she was close to hitting her peak and plowed her a little harder. He pumped twice more before the walls of Liz's tight cunt clenched around his cock. She moaned loudly as she released her fluid over his prick.

The sensation of her walls tightening around his cock sent Michael over the edge. He thrust one more time deep before he repeatedly unloaded deep inside her, letting out a groan of pleasure.

Michael shifted his position as he rested his head next to her, his bare chest touching her breasts. They said nothing for a few moments as they listened to their breaths and heartbeats. Liz gently ran her hands down his sides.

"Michael?" Liz asked, still somewhat stunned from their love act.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"We just..."

Michael lifted his head and gently kissed her on the lips before he pulled out of her and rolled over. Liz grabbed the blanket and threw it over them before she snuggled up to Michael and rested her head on his shoulder.

"We just had...sex," she said as she sighed.

"Yeah, I know," he said. "I gotta say, that was...wow."

"Yep."

Liz moved slightly and rested her chin on his chest as her hand gently rubbed it.

"I, uh..I..." Michael chuckled.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I hope you know that when I stopped by, making love to you was the last thing I had in mind."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I came over to tell you that..."

"What?"

Michael smiled as he gripped her hand.

"I came over here to tell you that I love you," he said.

Liz looked up at him and smiled before she tenderly kissed his chest.

"Mmmhh," she said. "I love you, honey."

Liz continued to place light kisses on his chest as Michael ran his hand up her arm. They were lost in bliss for a few moments before the crackling of the radio snapped them back into reality.

Central to Three Edward

"Crap," Michael stated as he climbed over Liz and grabbed his shirt. "Three Edward."

Three David is requesting your presence at St. Elizabeth's.

"Uh, 10-4 Central," Michael responded.

"Ron working with the newbie?" Liz asked.

"Yes. I'm working solo for the next couple days."

"I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go. But I have to."

Liz wrapped the blanket around her as she sat on the bed so Michael could finish dressing. After he put his pants on, he walked into the living room to retrieve his shoes and socks before walking back to the bedroom.

"I'll be back," he said as he kissed her on the forehead.

"Midnight?" she asked.

"Sounds good."

Michael got up from the bed and walked towards Liz's bedroom door.

"Mike?" she asked.

"Yeah?" he asked as he turned around.

"Love you."

Michael smiled as he walked back over to the bed and kissed her warmly.

"Love you," he said.

He kissed her on the forehead before making his way out of the apartment and back to the RMP.

After Michael left the apartment, Liz laid down on the bed and sighed as she thought about what just transpired. A lone tear ran down her cheek as she ran her hand over the empty spot that Michael had occupied just a few short minutes before. She smiled as she felt the warmth still radiating from the sheet. She grabbed the pillow and nestled her head on it before she closed her eyes. She would need her rest.

Midnight was just three short hours away.