Stop the World to Get a Better View Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Ficticious story of my desires.
8.3k words
3.36
12.9k
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers

CHAPTER ONE

Ferrante Architectual Solutions--Monday

Greg Ferrante was working feverishly on plans for the condominiums/hotel/special-themed amusement park complex he was designing in Las Vegas. He was working on it for weeks, revising where needed and will send the owner and developers the computerized draught by the end of the week. This project would ensure his prominence in the architectural community. It was close to noon, the spring sunlight flowed through the windows making the room bright and lively.

He needed to stretch his legs and move about to clear his mind. He designed his office suite, which was located in the Chelsea section of Greenwich Village. It was a reconverted warehouse where he bought the penthouse floor for his firm and personal living space for his convenience; he remodeled it into a two-story duplex. He put in very long hours and had clients world-wide; there were nights he needed to stay to take important international phone calls. It was also trendy for entertaining new high-profile clients.

His personal living suite was located on the top floor consisted of his large workspace, large L-shape desk with matching credenza, a couch and a love-seat. There was also a fully stocked bar and kitchenette filled with high-end stainless steel appliances including a nicely stocked pantry and a beautifully furnished dining space. There was a hall from his office suite leading to his private bedroom with an on-suite bathroom. Downstairs from Greg's office suite was an art deco space for showcasing the present models of their ongoing projects, then it lead to the open, divided workstations of the two other architects and their interns working with Greg. There was additional unused space for the firm to grow.

Greg was in his early thirties, medium height, was muscular, had large brown eyes, shoulder-length brown wavy hair and a smile that could light up a city. His charisma and knowledge of what his clients wanted made him the most sought after architect worldwide; he needed to expand to keep up with the demand. He used consultants and freelancers whenever possible, however it was time to bring someone else on board. Greg needed someone with experience and with renown who would be willing to join his firm and someday partner with him. He didn't care to interview those whose work he wasn't familiar with. It was close to lunch time and decided to prepare himself something to eat and bring it to his desk to start searching for someone on his computer. He had been hearing plenty of positive chatter about Matthew Hunter, he knew about him and his numerous achievements. As an intern, Matthew ingenuously designed the Iraqi Veteran's Memorial in New Jersey. It was situated in a park with fountains, landscaped with shrubs and evergreens. A year after graduating one of Matthew's home designs was featured on Sculptured Cribs. He decided to take a leap and recruit Matthew; he hoped that Matthew would be willing to accept. Greg pondered about asking Gabriel, his architectural engineer, who was just as qualified, but decided against it. Greg thought Gabriel was extremely good-looking and was aroused by him, but never made a sexual advance on him. Greg would quietly relieve himself as well as frequent the gay hot spots throughout New York City. Gabriel on the other hand fell in love with Greg the first moment he saw him but kept his feelings in check frequenting the gay bars as well. Gabriel was married to a demanding alcoholic wretch and needed a change and an outlet where he can feel some sort of emotion. Greg decided to get comfortable on his sofa as he thought fondly of Gabriel; he felt himself through his pants and his bulge grew slightly. He took a deep breath as he slowly unzipped his pants and reached into his briefs and pulled out his slowly growing cock. He admired the sight of it growing as he caressed it lovingly while thinking of Gabriel. He longed to shove his eight inch hefty cock into Gabriel's hole while his kissed him. Gabriel was so beautiful with his blonde wavy hair and muscular build, oh, just to touch him, ah, to feel his heart beating as I lay my head on his beautifully sculpted chest. It feels so good to stroke myself as I fantasize about you, Gabriel, oh, hah, I'm getting hard, oh yeah, hah, ooh! You would love my cock, Gabriel! Oh yes, oh, I long to deep throat you with my cock, oh God, I fucking want you! I need to stroke faster, oh, oh, hah, I'm going to come, oh, oh, ooh!

His attention turned to his wife Kathleen, who recently set up her own IT consulting firm, was finally able to work from home. He wanted to approach her about starting a family; he was ready and hoped she would be too. He longed to know what their children would look like.

Greg was an only child and didn't have a large family and didn't know how it felt to be a part of one, thus he wanted a nice-sized family. When Kathleen and Greg were going out he distinctly stated that he desired children. Kathleen agreed that she wanted children and agreed to marry him when he proposed to her several years ago.

CHAPTER TWO

Several years ago in Maui

Greg unexpectedly fell in love with Kathleen, they met while on the idyllic beach vacationing in Maui, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was tall, curvaceous with long blonde hair, blue eyes, a cute nose and perfect smile. She had melon-sized firm breasts and a small waist, wearing a black thong bikini and Greg was surprised when he became aroused while watching her. This confused and upset Greg because he came to Maui with Carl, his boyfriend and lover since high school. They were there all week and tomorrow they would be leaving for California where they both went to school. Carl was Puerto-Rican, with medium height, had curly brown hair, a well-defined goatee, large brown eyes, beautiful lips and an inviting smile. Carl wanted to sleep in then start packing, so Greg decided to go to the beach early. Greg did not want to approach Kathleen especially with his prominent bulge that a towel wouldn't conceal. He could feel his pre cum slowly oozing from his slit.

Unfortunately for Greg, Kathleen noticed him staring at her and walked over to him and introduced herself.

"Aloha handsome, I'm Kathleen, what's yours?" she asked smiling.

"Aloha, I, I'm Greg, nice to meet you," he said nervously while trying to conceal his erection.

"Are you here alone?" asked Kathleen. She was here with her girlfriend who left early.

"My boyfriend is still sleeping," mentioned Greg. "I left him a note on my pillow telling him that I'd be here."

"What about you, are you here with anybody?" asked Greg.

"I was, however my girlfriend had to leave unexpectedly," said Kathleen.

"Carl and I will be leaving tomorrow," said Greg.

"Do you mind if I buy you a drink while you're waiting for him?" asked Kathleen.

"Uh, I guess it's ok," said Greg smiling.

Greg and Kathleen were having drinks together at the bar and were really getting along, surprisingly he found himself liking her and was now hard as a rock. The weather started to change, a shower was approaching. Greg was just about to get up and tell her he needed to leave when she suggested that they go to her room.

"Greg, come back to my room, the weather is changing, we're in the same hotel," said Kathleen.

"I don't think so, thanks, but I'd like to see if Carl's awake," said Greg.

"If he was, he would have called you by now, come to my room until he wakes," said Kathleen.

"Alright, let's go," agreed Greg. He was undoubtedly nervous, he knew for sure he would fuck her, he was hoping to have condoms in his bag.

When they arrived in her room she closed the door behind them and locked it. Kathleen stared at him and leaned against him, felt his bulge with her hand and heard him breathing heavily.

"I need to do something about this nasty bulge of yours," said Kathleen.

"What to do you have in mind?" asked Greg as he winked at her.

She kissed him and he kissed her passionately while groping at her firm round breasts. She slowly lowered his bathing suit to reveal a fully erect eight inch hefty cock, which she started sucking and stroking. Greg was panting and couldn't believe how good Kathleen was at working his dick! After twelve strong strokes Greg was ready to pop his load.

"Oh, oh, ah, hah, oh you're so good, hah, oh, Kathleen, oh yeah, oh, I'm coming, oh, hah, get ready, oh, hah, oh God, oh here," he panted as he heard her gulp down his creamy offering. She continued sucking until the last drops of cum from his slit.

"Eh, thank you, uh, I should go now," said Greg nervously, now relieved he climaxed quickly without having to fuck her.

"You seriously don't like being with women?" asked Kathleen.

"I prefer men, I always have, what just happened is not usual and doesn't make me bisexual. You worked my dick like a guy!" said Greg nervously.

"You appear shocked that you enjoyed it!" said Kathleen.

"I am," said Greg in disbelief.

"I liked your cum, that was a heavy load," said Kathleen.

"I, I cannot believe you swallowed every drop without gagging," said Greg impressed.

Even though he was with Carl he had a feeling that they were growing apart. There were slight nuances about Carl's personality that were evolving and didn't want to approach him about it directly.

"Thanks, I enjoyed it! Greg, you cannot deny that you like me, you're staring at me and are liking what you see," said Kathleen smiling.

"I know!" Greg exclaims as he removed her bikini bra groping her breasts and sucking her nipples like a hungry newborn. He buried his face in them moaning loudly with sheer pleasure. He takes off her thong and gently explores her pussy with his fingers sampling her nectar, licking and nibbling at her clit making her moan and writhe with unbounded pleasure. They both lay on the bed exploring each other breathing heavily. Kathleen's warm pink pussy became moist and Greg lapped up her flowing juices. Greg found himself erect again spurting pre cum that Kathleen licked clean, he asked for a condom, which she unrolled onto his massive dick. Kathleen straddled him and slowly pushed down onto his meaty cock,

"Oh God, I, I need some lube, oh you're bigger than I imagined," she said getting up lubing herself and Greg's covered cock.

"Let's try another position, lie on your side and face me, lift up your leg, and guide me in so you don't hurt yourself," Greg advised allowing Kathleen to guide his massive cock into her. Greg never topped Carl or any other guy before, as Kathleen slowly guided him inside her he was suddenly desiring Carl's butt hole.

"Oh, this is so much better, ah, aw, there's still some of you outside," Kathleen mused and winked.

"I'll keep my hand there to prevent it from going in any further," as he started to pump lightly into Kathleen, then started harder and harder as she was moaning with pleasure. When he came close to climax he withdrew and stroked himself until he spurt several rounds onto Kathleen's stomach.

His cell phone rang, it was Carl looking for him,

"Hey Greg, where the fuck are you?" asked Carl annoyed. "It's raining, I thought you'd be back by now. I just finished packing."

"Hey Carl, don't worry I'm in the hotel, I'll be right there, don't worry, Muffin!" exclaimed Greg.

"I guess that was Carl?" asked Kathleen. "Are you two serious?"

"Yes, that was my Muffin," answered Greg. "Carl and I are close friends, he's my lover. Listen, let's exchange numbers and photos of each other and we'll see where this goes, ok, that's all I could say."

"I'm happy with that," said Kathleen. They exchanged photos and numbers and then he quickly returned to his room to meet Carl.

"Hi Muffin," said Greg cheerfully kissing him on the lips.

"Hello Greg, where were you?" asked Carl hugging him.

"I just met someone on the beach," said Greg faintly.

"Oh, was he better looking than me?" asked Carl playfully.

"Muffin, it was a babe," said Greg sitting with him on the bed.

"Oh, I'm glad for you, Greg," said Carl winking and holding his hand.

"I got a hard-on and spurt pre cum just looking at her, it felt weird and good at the same time, Muffin," said Greg worriedly.

"Greg, you know you're not able to go any further with me or with any other guy after we graduate next year, this is really our last fling together. We've been friends and lovers since high school, we'll always be close, Greg, nothing will change that. Did you fuck her?" asked Carl winking playfully.

"Yeah, and I fucking enjoyed it," said Greg sheepishly.

"She must really be impressive Greg, your first woman. You needed to, that's why, you need to marry a woman, you know it," said Carl stroking his hair tenderly.

"I wish I could stay with you, Muffin," said Greg kissing him tenderly.

"It's not in the cards, Greg!" said Carl still stroking his hair. "Besides, eh I was going to tell you, please don't get upset, it was bound to happen sooner or later." Carl paused because he knew this would be a big blow for Greg; he kept stroking Greg's hair and drew him closer.

"What is it Muffin?" asked Greg anxiously.

"I met someone very special last month, I'm crazy about him! He's so fucking adorable, you'd like him," said Carl while blushing as he smiled.

"Why are you just telling me now?" asked Greg.

"I came on this trip to break up with you, Greg," said Carl.

"Muffin, we've been together since high school," said Greg in shock.

"I know and I believe it's time for us to move on," said Carl.

"I was wondering why we weren't going out together on weekends, you always had something to do, I, I never wanted consider. . . I trusted you," said Greg with his voice cracking.

"I didn't want to hurt you, Greg, I knew you'd react this way," said Carl.

"Wh-, Where did you meet him?" asked Greg taken aback.

"I met Paul while shopping at the mall, I was trying on jeans in the fitting room. He was in the cubicle next to mine trying on jeans also. I had a feeling that the jeans were too snug at the crotch; they were a cotton spandex blend. There was no mirror in the cubicle, only a large one in the fitting suite. I stepped out and as I looked I was startled at how much the jean's fabric hugged at my bulge. I looked so fucking hot that I started fondling my crotch and my bulge started growing, the jeans started to look better on me as I fondled myself. Paul stepped out while I was looking and stood alongside of me and he complimented me on how sexy I looked in them. I blushed and ran back into my cubicle, before I could close the door and latch it he followed me in,

"What's wrong dude?" he asked smiling. I couldn't answer because I was excited when I saw this hunk watching me get off while fondling myself. He looked down at my bulge and winked then said, "You should be proud of that healthy bulge! My name is Paul."

I was panting so hard I couldn't speak, he stood there smiling patiently at me without touching me or speaking to me until I was able to speak,

"I, I'm Carl, thanks for the compliment, eh, Paul, I, I need to take these jeans off, I feel some pre cum oozing," I said anxiously.

"Could I help you, Carl?" asked Paul as he sat down and unzipped my jeans and helped me out of them. He tenderly felt my bulge as I panted and I moaned, I guided his head to my growing bulge as he sucked my cock through my briefs. I moaned as I spurt pre cum which messed up my briefs. Paul sucked my briefs clean then lowered my waistband and sighed in utter amazement while he put a good part of my dick in his mouth and kept it there and we both moaned. After a few seconds I began pumping my hips and my cock slid in and out of his mouth while we moaned.

"O Dios Mio, oh Paolo, ooh, prepararse, oh, voy a venir, aqui es, oh, ooh, ah, ah, oh, aqui es, oh si, oh si," I moaned. I was surprised he took all that I had to offer; my knees were wobbly and held me up as he kept sucking me until my body stopped trembling with excitement. I was crying hysterically and he immediately embraced me whispering,

"It's okay, it's fine Carl, hush! You're absolutely luscious!"

"I, I don't know what came over me, that was so fucking beautiful, I wasn't expecting that! Paul, you worked my cock awesomely!" I exclaimed in tears. "I was hoping you understood me, I speak Spanish when I'm aroused, I forget my English!"

"That's okay, Carl, I think I remember my high-school Spanish! Que hermoso paquete que usted ha!" Paul exclaimed winking. "You must be 9 inches with a nice plump girth." I nodded through my tears.

"Gracias, uh, 9.5", you're so handsome and have a healthy bulge yourself, Paul!" I said while gazing at it.

"Carl, eh, thanks, but my cock's still in a relaxed state, I popped a load in the shower before heading here," Paul said smiling.

"May I ask how big you are?" I asked curiously.

"I'm 10 inches with a beer can girth," said Paul winking.

"O Dios mio," I panted. Paul kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"Let's go for lunch," suggested Paul kissing me tenderly again.

"Is this a date, Paul?" I asked smiling, returning his kiss.

"Si, spend the rest of the day with me, Carl, I'd like that very much," said Paul encouragingly.

"I would love to go out with you," I said kissing and embracing him.

"Let's stop this right now and leave before I take you right here! I don't want to become aroused, I'm kind of old-fashioned, I'd like to court you before going all the way," said Paul while looking intently into my eyes; I just melted.

"That is so incredibly romantic, I'd love that Paul," I said smiling with tears of joy.

"Would you?" Paul asked.

"Si, de repente me siento tan especial!" I exclaimed.

"Well, Carl, get used to it!" he exclaimed.

I paid for the jeans, he exchanged his and then went to lunch, did a little more shopping, then took in a movie. That day was so fucking magical for both of us. We've been dating steadily ever since then," said Carl with his arm around Greg. "He's an aeronautical engineering major here at Cal-Tech and is interning with the Air Force."

"I remember I waited for you, we were supposed to go to the movies! You turned your phone off! When I asked you where you were you said you had things to do and that your phone battery died," said Greg in tears.

"After I met him, Greg, I honestly forgot all about our plans! I turned my cell off because I didn't want to be disturbed," said Carl.

"You never spoke Spanish when I worked your cock," said Greg mournfully.

"Greg, it was new and exciting, I, I forgot my English," said Carl.

Greg had a hurt look in his eyes, "Did you sleep with him yet?"

"Yes, however we weren't intimate yet, we both agreed not to go all the way until we made a serious commitment to each other first, I personally feel more valued by him. Paul had been burned twice deeply in the past and wanted to be sure before we became more intimate. I came here with you for one last fling before I became more serious with Paul," said Carl.

"I don't think I could touch you, it would hurt too much," said Greg tearfully pulling away from him.

"You knew that when you came here with me that there was no future for us, let's make good use of the time we have left," said Carl kissing Greg on the lips passionately, "come on, I want to fuck you, Greg!"

"Why isn't there a future for us, Muffin?" asked Greg.

"You're like a brother to me, Greg, that's why," answered Carl kissing him passionately.

Greg lay down on the bed as Carl moved Greg's head towards his cock. He kissed Carl's dickhead tenderly as if he were kissing it for the very first time,

"Oh please, don't fuck me, Carl, it will hurt me more now that I know you're going with Paul," said Greg tearfully.

"And I know it'll hurt you twice as much if you don't, our sexual relationship will end once we leave here, Greg" explained Carl.

Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers