Stop the World to Get a Better View Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
1.8k words
3.67
6.5k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers

CHAPTER THREE

While Carl and Paul were beginning their new lives together, Greg seriously contemplated what Carl had said to him about his failure to "come out" to his family and friends. Greg wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do, he detested the idea of labels and what society attached to them. He couldn't figure out why he became attracted to Kathleen after being with Carl for several years and why, if he truly loved Carl, why didn't he want the entire world to know? Greg missed the intimacy and companionship with Carl and decided to hook-up with some local guys in his neighborhood. After being with Carl, he found most of them very impersonal, unflattering and downright unimaginative. He didn't want to seriously date at the moment because he would be moving back to New York next month to start his own architectural firm. As an intern he designed a ultra-modern home, an innovative electrical engineering masterpiece, featured in Architectural Digest and has already received requests for his designs.

It was Saturday night and Greg headed to a popular gay bar for some action, as he approached there were scads of gorgeous guys outside and was getting psyched. As he entered several guys winked at him welcoming him as he made his way to the bar to order a beer; the eye candy was bountiful tonight! He suddenly felt a firm hand on his cheek and turned around to see this cute guy smiling at him,

"Hello, I'm Ryan,"

"Hello, I'm Greg."

"Let me pay for the beer," offered Ryan smiling.

"Thanks, Ryan," said Greg.

"I've never seen you here before, are you visiting?" asked Ryan.

"Actually I've lived here for four years, I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago and now he's on his honeymoon," said Greg.

"Oh, so now you're on the market! I'm between boyfriends myself, I just got out of an abusive relationship," said Ryan.

"Not necessarily, I'm leaving next month to move back to New York to start my architectural firm," said Greg.

"Oh, how wonderful! I travel there frequently, I'm an actor, still unknown, of course, I've been on Broadway, and now I'm doing Improv with a theater group," said Ryan.

"I'm sure if you keep at it you'll be famous one day," said Greg.

"Let's get to know each other better," said Ryan.

Ryan was tall and had a firm figure, had short brown hair, large brown eyes, full and pretty lips, and a charming smile. Greg wanted to kiss those pretty lips. Ryan took him by the hand and led him to a free bench in the lounge near the bar.

"Ryan, I'm not interested in dating, just hooking up," said Greg.

"Alright, however nothing is set in stone," said Ryan looking intently into Greg's eyes.

"You have a killer body, Ryan," said Greg.

"Greg, I find you really handsome, you have such beautiful eyes," said Ryan.

"You have the most beautiful and inviting lips," said Greg. Ryan pulled Greg closer to him and kissed him. Greg returned the kiss.

"You're the first man that has ever told me that," said Ryan, blushing, feeling warm and tingling from his first tender kiss in weeks.

"It's true, kiss me again," said Greg. Ryan and Greg start kissing passionately then found themselves exploring each other's mouths with their tongues and breathing heavily as they nestled cozily in each other's arms. Greg felt Ryan's hand on his rising bulge and his hand explored Ryan's growing bulge.

"Oh my God, stop Greg," said Ryan, panting.

"Why?" asked Greg, panting also.

"Let's go someplace where we could be alone, I didn't expect to get aroused so quickly," said Ryan still panting.

"Where can we go?" asked Greg.

"I have a camper van, I travel a lot and it's like a second home to me, we'll go to a secluded area," said Ryan.

"Let's go," agreed Greg.

Ryan and Greg walk towards the van that's several blocks down, they get in and drive to a quiet street, Ryan turns off the motor and guides Greg to his couch which opened into a bed. They sit down and start kissing and groping each other, exploring every part of each other's body,

"You're such a great kisser, Greg, and you smell heavenly," sighed Ryan as his fingers flow through Greg's shoulder length wavy hair.

"Kissing you is so intoxicating," said Greg now exploring Ryan's mouth with his tongue. Ryan was feeling Greg's pronounced nipples through his shirt, then lifted his shirt to nibble on them. Greg's head dropped back as he closed his eyes moaning while Ryan licked and sucked at his nipples, he was panting as Ryan took his shirt off. Ryan began licking his breast and worked his way down to his firmly sculptured abdomen, he kissed Greg once more as he unhooked his belt buckle and opened it, then unzipped his pants hurriedly helping him out of them. Greg's juices were already flowing and his briefs were damp, Ryan felt it and moaned as he lapped up Greg's liquid arousal with his tongue. He excitedly put his hand on Greg's briefs to feel its plump girth and traced it with his fingers. He quickly helped Greg take his briefs off to find a beautiful 8.5" plump cock.

"Greg, you're beautiful," said Ryan who began sucking Greg's cock lapping up the juice of his arousal.

"You work me so good, oh, ooh, hah," panted Greg who now was lying on the bed as Ryan deftly worked his hard cock. He felt more juice flowing and panted and moaned as Ryan lapped up and swallowed it. He moaned as he felt the weight of Greg's hefty shaft against his face. Ryan then gently took each ball in his mouth and sucked them making Greg groan. Ryan undressed and lifted Greg up guiding his head to his 9 inch cock. Greg took it in his mouth and Ryan pumped his hips moaning while Greg massaged his balls. Greg slowly inserted his middle finger up Ryan's rosebud making Ryan moan with utter delight. Greg swallowed a good amount of creamy pleasure, Ryan withdrew from his mouth and started licking Greg's cute pussy which left Greg panting and writhing with pleasure. Ryan unrolls a condom onto his cock, lubes it and Greg's pussy. Greg eagerly spreads his wings wide giving his lover easy access. As Ryan enters him he inhales as he feels Ryan's lengthy manhood inching deeper into him, filling him wondrously. When Ryan's manhood was fully inserted, Greg felt his balls against his cheeks and wrapped his legs around Ryan's buttocks, Ryan gave him a few seconds to breathe before he started thrusting,

"Fuck me Ryan, oh fuck me, you fill me up so good, oh, hah!" Greg panted.

"You have such a warm, tight pussy, Greg, oh," said Ryan as he began pounding into Greg's pussy, moaning with enjoyment. He started pounding slowly as he kissed Greg lovingly then picked up more speed as Greg groaned loudly. Greg savored every moment and never thought he could be this satisfied,

"Oh, hah, oh, oh, oh yeah Ryan, yeah, do it like that, oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, ooh, you fuck me so good, oh, oh," panted Greg as he continued to be pounded by Ryan.

"Greg, you sound so fucking sexy when you moan, I feel like a sex god," said Ryan proudly. Greg painfully remembered Carl always telling him that.

"Oh, hah, oh, oh, hah, ooh, oh, Ryan, oh, oh yeah, that's it, oh, Ryan, I, I'm going to come, oh, oh, hah, oh, ooh, here it is, oh, oh," panted Greg as he volleyed six strands onto his lower and upper abdomen. Ryan's thrusts were getting quicker and stronger and he withdrew ripping off the condom and spraying Greg's chest with five rounds of warm creaminess. Ryan fell on top of Greg kissing him passionately.

"You're a good lover, Ryan," said Greg.

"It's easy when you're so fucking sexy, Greg," said Ryan.

"You'll make some fortunate guy very happy one day," said Greg. Greg tried to move to get up to gather his clothes and get dressed.

"Where are you going?" asked Ryan putting more weight on him to keep him from leaving.

"Home, Ryan, this was just a casual hook-up," said Greg kissing Ryan.

"That's what I figured," said Ryan kissing Greg.

"I like you very much Ryan," said Greg kissing Ryan.

"I like you very much also, Greg, let's go for dinner, then we'll go home so you could fuck me with your beautiful cock," suggested Ryan fondling Greg's limp penis.

"No, Ryan, I cannot get involved with you," said Greg. It really hurt Greg to say no and felt like crap and didn't push Ryan's hand away from his penis.

"Why?" asked Ryan.

"As I mentioned before, I'll be moving back to New York next month and you're a talented young actor who'll be traveling across the country and around the globe," offered Greg apologetically.

"I travel to New York and we could keep in touch," said Ryan brightly.

"No, Ryan, it wouldn't work out for us, I'll be traveling as well, any further involvement would be heart-breaking for both of us," said Greg sincerely.

"I guess you're right, Greg! Let's exchange phone numbers and photos so we could hook up whenever we're in a few miles of each other," suggested Ryan.

"That sounds like a great idea, Ryan," said Greg as they took pictures of themselves and added each other's names to their contact lists. Ryan had a feeling that Greg was being cautious, he really liked Greg.

"Let's go to dinner, Greg, I know of a beautiful place by the ocean, where I camp," said Ryan.

"Okay Ryan, I'm hungry anyway," said Greg. Ryan kissed him on the lips and embraced him.

"Thank you, Greg!" exclaimed Ryan.

"I have a strange feeling that I'll be your dessert," said Greg smirking.

"Well, not if you don't want to be, but I know you really do," said Ryan winking. Greg couldn't negate him, he did want Ryan. After a romantic dinner Greg said while walking to the van,

"After I fuck you, I'll spend the night with you and you can drive me home in the morning," said Greg kissing Ryan passionately.

"Tomorrow night, we'll spend the day at the beach! I have an extra swimsuit I can lend you," offered Ryan.

"Sure, I'd love that," said Greg

Greg and Ryan dated for a month until Greg left for New York, they were in Greg's bed after they fucked, the night before Ryan would drive him to the airport,

"Greg, will you miss me?" asked Ryan.

"Of course I will, I never expected to meet someone like you," said Greg.

"Neither did I, maybe you were right, we should not have continued seeing each other," said Ryan in tears.

"Ryan, I don't regret a second of it, I know you don't either," said Greg in tears.

"Let's hold each other until we fall asleep, Greg, I love you," said Ryan.

"I love you, too, baby," said Greg.

Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers