Stop the World to Get a Better View Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers

"Do you need me to stay with you, Matthew?"

"No, Dad, I'm fine now," said Matthew stepping into the shower and turning on the water. His father sat on his bed to wait for him, he couldn't believe how beautiful his son truly was, he could hardly take his eyes off of him. Matthew noticed his father staring at him and opened the shower door, "Come join me Dad, I noticed you were sweating before!" His father stripped down and entered the shower.

"Matthew, turn around and bend over, I'll check you down there," said Mark. Matthew turns around and bends and Mark gently spreads Matthew's cheeks as he moaned in pain and detected a slight swelling that Matthew was unable to see.

"How bad is it?" asked Matthew anxiously.

"Not bad at all, honey, when we finish showering, I'll apply some aloe there," said Mark. "Who gave you that beautiful ankle bracelet?"

"Richard, I felt it on my ankle as I came to," answered Matthew as he turned around to face his father.

Mark still had a strong muscular physique for his age; he married Matthew's mother as a teen because she became pregnant with Matthew. Mark lathered and massaged Matthew's neck and back,

"Oh, that feels so good, keep doing it, I feel so relaxed," said

Matthew.

"I'm glad I'm able to help," said Mark soothingly. When they finished showering they dried off.

"Thanks, it feels so much better," said Matthew drying himself off. He got the aloe and handed it to his father who gently applied aloe to his sore butt hole.

"Matthew, I need to share something with you in total confidence," said Mark who started drying off. He wasn't sure how he was going to tell his son.

"What is it?" asked Matthew curiously, getting dressed.

"I don't know how to say it," said his father anxiously while dressing.

"Are you having an affair?" asked Matthew.

"Yeah," answered Mark flatly.

"Who is she?" asked Matthew.

"Matthew, eh, it's with another man!" exclaimed Mark.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" asked Matthew nervously.

"It just happened, Matthew," said Mark.

"Tell me about it," said Matthew.

"Do you remember Martin?" asked Mark.

"He lived across the street from us," said Matthew remembering.

"About a month ago I met him in the park while jogging, he only moved a few blocks away into a new condo. There was a heavy thunderstorm with lightning; his place was closest so he invited me to join him. We were totally drenched by the time we got there and went directly into the bathroom to strip down. When we glanced at each other naked we were in awe of each other! We stepped closer comparing our dicks and Martin rubbed our limp dicks together. He slowly drew closer kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back just as passionately while he pushed my buttocks into his, then he led me into his shower," said Mark blushing.

"Is that all?" asked Matthew smiling.

"No, I hesitantly step in and he kisses me again while grabbing my penis, and I pushed him away, he knew I was taken aback by it. I had no idea what was happening to me; I wanted to run out of there! He embraced me and spoke to me softly soothing my anxieties and I felt my penis growing slowly, he started massaging it and I groaned and started breathing heavily. He then bent down and started to suck at my growing penis, I leaned against the wall with my body trembling with excitement barely catching my breath.

Martin stopped sucking me, turned off the water and helped me to his bed. He grabbed my hand and guided it to his penis and I started to stroke it and he began moaning, before I realized it I was sucking at his dickhead swallowing his cum! Matthew, I couldn't stop, he was so delicious! When he was hard enough he lifted my head positioned me on my back and pushed my legs back and began licking my butt hole then fingered me massaging my prostate. I begged him to fuck me, he unrolled a condom onto his lengthy member, lubed me generously, positioned me by the edge of the bed then advised me to inhale as he slowly entered me. He has a great-looking dick, normal girth with a 9 inch length. As he was pushing his dickhead into me it hurt and burned; but I wanted it so bad I moaned and panted through my tears as he advanced deeper into me. He kissed me to comfort me and started thrusting lightly then much harder, it was fucking incredible," offered Mark.

"Dad, uh, I know how it feels, seriously," said Matthew.

"Did it hurt with your first penetration?" asked Mark.

"No, Edward and I knew how endowed we were and stretched ourselves over time, Edward was slightly larger in girth and length than me," said Matthew.

"Oh my God, Matthew, I'm amazed that your butt hole isn't gaping," remarked Mark.

"Dad, you need to understand Edward and I were fully aware of our heavy tools. Full intimacy between us was infrequent, so when we did make love it was extra-special and remained tight and desirable. There are also exercises that could be done just in case," explained Matthew.

"Matthew, that must have been difficult for the both of you," said Mark compassionately.

"It was at times, we loved and cared for each other! Heavy foreplay and oral sex was just as passionate and meaningful to us, we were able to attain a proper balance in our sex lives," explained Matthew. "How often do you see Martin?"

"We jog daily and I'm now his personal trainer. We both would like to keep it casual, I was just leaving Martin when you called," said Mark.

"That explains why you were sweating," said Matthew winking.

"I'm so relieved you understand, Matt," said Mark.

"Why wouldn't I understand? Things happen for a reason, I try not to judge people," said Matthew.

"Does Martin fucking me mean I'm gay?" asked Mark.

"No, just bisexual, relax, you're not alone," chuckled Matthew. "A good percentage of the men I've slept with through the years were either bi or straight. They're lonely men on business trips, between girlfriends, or just plain curious, or like what happened to you a chance encounter. It happens everyday!"

"While you were with Edward did you ever desire women?" asked his father.

"No, not at all, Edward was all I needed and desired," said Matthew sighing.

"You were never curious or even tempted after that stupid bitch ran away from you when you were younger?" asked his father.

"Dad, I've heard my friends speak of the time they made their girlfriends "a woman" and it literally gave me the dry heaves. I could never imagine being bare inside a woman, yuck!" said Matthew smirking. "Don't you find it rather messy?"

"Matthew, that's how I'd get aroused! Feeling your partner's arousal flow onto your manhood as you thrust into her is awesome!" exclaimed Mark.

"Oh, wait, a couple of nights after that bitch ran away I spent the day with my friend Laura because I was shocked and a little down. We had a few beers and started kissing. I felt myself growing, Laura felt my large bulge and became even more aroused as she unbuckled my belt, unzipped and mouthed my giant cock through my briefs. I must admit I was going wild as I was spurt pre cum. She slowly lowered my waistband and gasped with pleasure,

"Matthew your cock is awesome, you're a really good friend, I'm still a virgin, please fuck me!" I couldn't speak because I was panting so hard as she worked my large dick lapping up and swallowing my pre cum. She helped me undress, then she undressed; I loved sucking at her beautiful stiff nipples and spurt more pre cum.

"I've never fucked anyone before, we're both virgins. I don't have a condom," I told her winking.

"I don't have one either, just fuck me, Matthew," she said she spread her wings allowing me access to her pussy.

"What if something happens?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I'll keep it, Matthew," Laura answered.

"Okay," I said kissing her as I slowly push my bare virgin cock into her warm soft pussy. I was amazed that her tight pussy was able to take my cock's girth! I felt her membrane with my dickhead.

"Laura, do you feel that? I need to get through it, okay?" I asked nervously.

"Just do it, Matthew, I know it may hurt," said Laura anxiously.

I begin thrusting into her, she had a very stubborn membrane, it took several minutes of heavy thrusting before my dickhead broke through enabling a few more inches of my manhood to enter her. Laura winced and cried in pain, however I was unable to stop. As I was thrusting, I became grossed out by her flowing sticky orgasm and pumped faster and harder to reach climax quicker. I came generously inside her and quickly withdrew, I was horrified to see blood and a creamy sticky nectar on my cock. I ran to the bathroom to vomit then jumped into the shower to wash the gunk off my cock before returning to her side.

"Laura, I'm so sorry I couldn't stop," I said apologetically.

"I know, I wanted you to make me a woman, Matthew! I should have told you that there may be blood, I'm a little sore, you were as gentle as was humanly possible," said Laura stroking my hair.

"I didn't mean to be grossed out like that," I said.

"Matthew, I didn't take it personally," said Laura kissing me. When Laura informed me she got her cycle I was disappointed and relieved at the same time.

"Matthew, you never shared that with me before," said Mark.

"I just remembered that, besides I think you're old enough to handle it. After Laura, the thought of my precious manhood entering another vagina sickened me," said Matthew.

"Matthew you were conceived the day I made your Mom a woman," said Mark smiling.

"Where did it happen, Dad?" asked Matthew curiously.

"On the beach when the sun was rising," answered Mark.

"You didn't use a condom," said Matthew.

"No, I had several on me though," said Mark.

"You wanted to get her pregnant?" asked Matthew stunned.

"Yes, I knew she was the one, Matthew," answered Mark.

"Did Mom ask if you had a condom?" asked Matthew.

"Yes, and I told her I had none, I lied! Matthew I had to have her! I softly kissed Mom's lips and she responded lovingly, as I slowly entered her and made love to her. When we were packing everything up Mom discovered the condoms in my bag and confronted me. I looked deep into her eyes and told he I loved her and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and hoped she conceived," explained Mark.

"How did Mom react?" asked Matthew.

"Mom was silent as we continued packing to leave, then she embraced me suddenly. We fell onto the sand and made love two more times before leaving for home," said Mark.

"Wow, is the passion still the same for you two?" asked Matthew.

"No, Matthew, it's even better!" answered Mark.

"That's so beautiful!" exclaimed Matthew.

"I'm confused and happy, I don't understand where my attraction to Martin came from. Sex with Mom is great," offered Mark.

"Dad, don't be ashamed of your sexual relationship with Martin; he's fulfilling a sexual need that Mom could never fill. I know you'd never leave Mom for him," said Matthew.

"I still love her more than ever! When both our parents discovered your Mom was pregnant, they separated us immediately. Your Mom's parents threatened to have me charged for raping your mother, we only knew each other for two months! My parents sent me to live in Germany with relatives until I reached 18 and your mom's parents had her scheduled for an abortion," said Mark in tears.

"Oh my God, no," said Matthew.

"It just so happened that the doctor who performed the abortion wasn't thorough, you were one of twins, Matthew," said Mark crying.

"I'm a twin?" asked Matthew in disbelief.

"It was several weeks before your mother realized that you were still inside her, she felt you moving and knew she had to run away to protect you! She went straight to my parent's home, they were seated in the kitchen, she grabbed a knife from the counter, grabbed my kid brother and held a knife to his throat and yelled,

"If you don't tell me where Mark is, your younger son dies, my one child is dead, I'm still carrying your grandchild that the doctor missed. Each second you delay I'll dig the tip in deeper and deeper until he's dead!" They noticed her swelled tummy and immediately reassured her that they would contact their relatives in Germany and send me home immediately. Upon hearing that your mom collapsed releasing the knife and my brother. They understood her action completely and she came to live with us and divorced herself from her parents," said Mark.

"You both told me they died," said Matthew stunned.

"They did eventually, however your Mom never spoke with them nor had contact with them ever again, they never saw you," said Mark. "I truly wanted you from the first moment you were conceived. I knew when I pushed into your mom bare that new life was possible."

"You both went through unbelievable barriers to keep me, I appreciate what you did," said Matthew in disbelief.

"This is just between us, Matthew!" stated his father. Matthew nodded silently.

"I remember that you and Edward had a versatile relationship," said Mark.

"Yes, we treated each other as equal partners," said Matthew.

"Martin always tops me," said Mark.

"How do you feel about it?" asked Matthew.

"I never thought I'd like that idea, however I feel sexy and special," said Mark blushing.

"It feels great to be on the receiving end for the first time in your life, huh?" asked Matthew winking.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" exclaimed his father. "When Martin fucked me with his tongue; it felt wonderful, however I couldn't find myself doing that," said Mark.

"I think it's just as pleasurable as oral sex, not many like doing it. It's what you feel most comfortable with that matters most," said Matthew.

"Matthew, I love you so much! I'm so fucking happy that we've grown close like this, it's such a beautiful thing!" exclaimed Mark.

"I love you too, I embrace this closeness, I always will," said Matthew.

"You've never stopped loving me even after," Matthew cut his father off.

"Dad, that's ancient history!" exclaimed Matthew winking.

Matthew finished getting ready and dressed; he left with his father who walked him to the bus stop and waited with him.

"Matthew, I'm proud of you, I'll never tell you enough," said Mark.

"You just showed me today by rushing to my side when I really needed you, thanks," said Matthew.

"Thank you for understanding, Matthew," said Mark.

"Dad, you were always a good father, provider, husband, and lover; now it's time to take care of your needs," said Matthew. Mark nodded in agreement.

Kaiden
Kaiden
5 Followers
12