Stop the World to Get a Better View Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Carl told me, I'll make sure he's current with his doctor visits, I understand your concern, Greg, don't worry, I'll take very good care of him! I love him so much, he's really special to me!" stated Paul squeezing Greg's hand to reassure him.

Carl got all of his things packed and sat down with Greg and Paul.

"Are you guys having a nice chat?" asked Carl sitting down put his arm around Paul and saw Greg smiling through his tears. "I've packed everything honey!"

"Yes, Muffin, everything's good," said Greg tearfully. "Did you remember to pack your pump?"

"Yes, I did, I'm keeping the one in the kitchen drawer here, for when we visit, I love your cooking," said Carl. "We'll be over for dinner, you're not getting rid of me so easily, we just a couple of weeks need to settle in first." Greg nodded.

"I mentioned to Paul that you need to eat properly, Muffin," said Greg in tears. "Oh another thing, make sure he gets enough sleep; he's in the habit of pulling all-nighters!"

"Greg, honey, I'm right here, he would never let anything bad happen to me, I'll be fine, it touches me how much you care," Carl said tearfully with his arm around Greg.

"Congratulations, Muffin, on your engagement, yeah, uh, Paul told me, he thought I knew already. I love you, Muffin and wish both of you the best of everything, I, I mean it, I knew you were anxious about telling me, it's ok! You both look happy together!" Greg said tearfully embracing Carl firmly.

"Pensa que usted dijo a Greg, querido," said Paul apologetically.

"Yo queria, yo sabia que el tomaria mal! You'll be my best man, right?" asked Carl tearfully kissing him.

"As always, Muffin, as always!" exclaimed Greg kissing him on the lips passionately, then pulled away. "You're right about Paul, he is truly adorable, I mean it sincerely Muffin, he's also quite personable and very understanding and I can see he loves you deeply, treasure each other always."

"Greg, I have one important question and it scares me, I know the reason you're breaking up with Carl. Once your parents are no longer a threat, will you be uh," Greg cut him off.

"No Paul, I can see Carl loves you, I would never do that to him or you, besides we were growing apart as a couple. I, I attempted to win him back when I first learned of you, however, I lost, Carl chose you to be with for life," said Greg emotionally. "Come here, my precious Muffin! You know I love you always! Take care of each other," said Greg kissing him and embracing him passionately then letting go. "Here, Paul, is your future husband, yes, Muffin, it's ok, I'll be fine, go with him, please, uh now, get out of here before I change my mind!" Greg stated tearfully.

"We'll keep in touch, Greg! We're brothers, that's not the last time you'll be kissing me on the lips and embracing me, gee, I'm not moving to Mars!" Carl said in tears holding the embrace tight.

"Carl's right, I respect what the two of you have together, by keeping in touch, it'll strengthen both relationships and I'm forever grateful to you for that," said Paul kissing Greg on the cheek. "Carl, eh, I'll start loading the car so you can say good-bye properly to your brother, take as long as you need."

"Are you sure, miel?" asked Carl through his tears.

"Yes, Carl, it'll mean a great deal to you both, and I'll be happy if you're happy," said Paul warmly.

"Paul, I'm stunned, and will be forever grateful to you for that! Uh, Muffin needs to leave with you now to begin your new lives; he should save his load for you! I'm secure in knowing that we will be able to do each other in that way! Go with Paul, Muffin, I'm okay!" Greg said kissing Carl and Paul. Paul picked up Carl's things and they left together, Greg helped them bring the rest of Carl's things to the car. After Carl got into the passenger seat and Paul slammed the trunk closed, Greg ran into his now empty apartment, shut the door crying uncontrollably. The pain was too much for him to bear; he went wearily to his lonely bed and cried himself to sleep hugging Carl's pillow. If he did it with his Muffin tonight he doubted if he would ever had allowed him to leave.

Greg was aware the following morning that he did the right thing and that he was still close to Carl, and he hoped and prayed that Carl would be happy with Paul and felt reassured that he had a chance to speak with him. He would see him during the day for some classes and they called each other; Carl beamed with happiness living with Paul and was in great health. They went to Greg's weekly for dinner; Greg would kiss Paul lightly on the lips, then Carl and Greg would kiss and embrace passionately pressing against each other's bulges. Paul would either watch and jerk off or walk around until they were done. They also double-dated, when available, with Greg and Kathleen. Greg became less anxious as each day passed without Carl living with him knowing his Muffin was thriving in his new relationship.

Carl and Paul remained in California after graduation, and married a week later with a lovely intimate ceremony on the beach while the sun was setting. Greg was Carl's best man and was truly happy for both of them. Carl and Paul wrote their wedding vows and exchanged rings. Carl's mom and sisters attended and were very happy for him; only Paul's two older brothers attended, his brother, Scott, was his best man. Paul's parents refused to accept his marriage to Carl. The reception was held in the same romantic beachfront restaurant where Paul proposed. Greg gave a beautiful toast to the newly married couple and their first dance was to the tune of "Endless Love". Throughout the reception friends and family were tinkling their champagne flutes so that Paul and Carl would kiss. Before the reception was over, Carl asked the DJ to play "I Will Always Love You" and Paul cried tears of joy when Carl asked him to dance. The next morning they flew to their honeymoon location in Spain for two weeks.

Carl was able to visit Greg when Greg returned to New York as well as his own family when he was free because Paul traveled often who worked in aircraft design development and testing. Carl studied civil engineering, he had the opportunity to intern for the city of Los Angeles, however after graduation no employment opportunities arose for him. Thus he took on various consulting jobs to keep him busy and bring in some extra money. Paul and Carl desired a family, however, they moved into a modest one bedroom turn-key condo and wanted to save for a larger beachfront house as well as for a surrogate for their children. Paul made excellent money yet it still wasn't enough, they would need to be patient for several years to pass before their dreams would become a reality.