Stopfoth's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, with my urge satisfied I began to feel the overwhelming depression that always came with an ejaculation. And then the panic started to rise. What was I thinking? Raping a woman in a derelict building? A teacher at my school of all people! What would happen if I got arrested? The shame, the disgrace, the humiliation!

I began to think of ways to hide the evidence of my crime. I could throttle Miss Holland and hide her body under the debris of this disused site. There was no knowledge of DNA testing then, if her body was found, it couldn't be traced to me, could it? Kill Miss Holland? Was I out of my mind? I couldn't do that to her; I couldn't hurt a fly! In any case, there would be no need to; how could I be caught for this? No-one knew yet that she had been abducted, and she didn't know who I was, and she wasn't going to tell anybody that she had been fucked by a pervert on a filthy floor , was she? And I had the Polaroids; she wouldn't want those to be shown around. No, she would keep quiet about everything that had happened and hope it stayed a secret.

I began to calm down; everything was fine. I was here with the beautiful, widely desired Frances Holland, all tied up and at my mercy! My dick began to stir again.

This was all making me thirsty so I pulled off the tights and sat in a corner behind her and drank some of my Vimto. I ate a biscuit too, but she wasn't getting one; she could have one as a reward later, if she was good.

I was ready for another go and I jumped up and stood in front of her. I told her to stand and she obeyed, which gave me a lovely twinge of pleasure. The snotty cum was drying on her lip so I used the discarded panties to wipe it off. She was staring curiously and I realised I had left the tights off. Oh fuck! There was nothing I could do about it now so I didn't mention it.

I moved her so I could sit down on the chair and study her body.

"Feet a bit wider apart, Fran," I ordered, " a bit more, please."

She looked very nice, her belly just about my eye-level. I reached up and grasped both her breasts, squashing them together so they bulged out beautifully. I pressed my mouth on a nipple and sucked hard, so hard she yelped with pain. I did it again to the other tit.

My erection had solidified and I pulled her to me and made her squat on my lap. With a bit of fiddling I got my dicks head inside her vagina but she was very dry and it burned, like wanking with sandpaper. The sensation once I was fully inside was wonderful and I fucked her gently for a while. During this I held her head and kissed her cheeks and then her lips but her breath stank of my cum and vomit so I didn't do that again.

I moved my hands to the cheeks of her backside and started her jogging up and down slowly at first and then faster as my orgasm approached. I came with some great shudders of my hips, but I don't think Miss Holland came. Not surprising really.

All these modern porno films make out that any female will come eventually, no matter which hole is being fucked or how ugly the man. Bollocks!

"Well, Frances, you really are a lovely fuck. I bet that fellow who brought you here is kicking himself for letting you get away.

If he knew what he was missing he would be covered in self-inflicted boot marks!"

I pushed her off my lap and freed myself from her weight, then let her sit down on the chair again. I took up the camera and took some more pics. She stared at me in horror.

"What are you doing? Oh, you're not going to show pictures of me! Please don't do that; what would it do to my career if anyone saw them?"

"But Frances, you are beautiful! Surely you would like the world to see what you look like in action! No? Well, maybe we can come to an understanding. I will keep these pics safe to make sure you don't get any ideas of reporting me to the police, although I know you wont want to describe today's adventures in the detail they will expect." She didn't answer, just moaned a little, sounding very pissed off.

I gave her a biscuit and another drink from my bottle. I checked my watch; time was getting on, I must think of my next moves.

Yes, it was time for another fuck; perhaps the last one before I would have to go home. I had a think about what I would like off her; another gobble, up the cunt? Oh, naughty boy, you want to bum her? Bum the lovely Miss Holland?

You see, bumming wasn't something we thought about in those days; no really! Bumming was for queers; no normal person wanted to shove their dick up someone's arse did they? What little pornography we could get our hands on, tended to show male on female, "normal" sex. Bumming was not usually mentioned when discussing heterosexual sex. That doesn't mean it was never discussed. My friends and I wondered what people got out of buggery, be it the giver or the receiver. But someone said, if you were to fuck someone up the arse, then it would be a tight fit and some men liked to bum a woman when her cunt had become too stretchy! Like after she had kids her cunt becomes like a horsecollar!

I had given this a large amount of consideration and found the idea of bumming a woman a very attractive proposition.

And this was an unusual situation; a one-off. Surely I should try out everything possible while I had the chance?

I pulled Frances from the chair and made her kneel on her outspread coat. Then I eased her down so that her chest and face were on the floor and her bottom up in the air.

More photography, especially close-ups of her cunt and arse-hole.

I loved her big titties hanging down so I made her hold a painful pose where she was halfway bent down while I took a few shots.

Once she had resumed her position with her chest on the floor, I knelt myself behind her. The sight of her bum sticking up made my cock very stiff. I sniffed her cunt; it smelled mainly of my dried cum.

I pressed my cock against her anus; it didn't yield.

"Relax your arse-hole, you silly bitch or it will hurt you like fuck"

"I can't, how can I? It's not supposed to be soft!"

She was right, I needed to lubricate it a bit. I considered finding my bottle and pouring a drop or two of Vimto on it. Instead I shoved my cock into her cunt and worked it back and forth until it became slippery.

I pulled it from her cunt and place the head against her anus. I pulled her cheeks wide and shoved my hips forward. It was tight! I could see her anus opening just a little bit, but not much. She shrieked as the cock-head pushed against her shit-hole. I couldn't get it in because she was able to move away far enough that I couldn't keep up the pressure. I moved my knees forward until she was pressed too firmly against the floor to move away from my knob. I was still struggling to enter when she tried to shit me out by sort of squeezing her sphincter. This had the oppsite effect to what she wanted; although my dick bent a bit and hurt something awful my knob slid past the barrier! Did she scream? You would think I'd shoved a knife up there! I kept pushing slowly into her until my balls touched her skin. I took a moment to savour the sensation of being embedded in a woman's arse-hole, without her permission, and so far in breach of the law I would be locked away for years if I got caught.

Even though I wasn't moving my dick, she kept on squawking like a mad hen. It was getting on my nerves so I slapped her bum with my hand. It didn't stop her whingeing though, loud and high-pitched! I was going to gag her but my hand found the leather belt from my trousers and I took it by the buckle and struck it against her upper back, between her shoulder blades. For a moment she was quiet and then began to yelp with a sort of oww, oww, oww sort of sound. But now, I didn't care. I was enjoying the power of being able to make her scream.

I started to fuck her arse-hole a little faster. Soon, I was going vigorously while I repeatedly whipped her back from top to bottom making lots of pink stripes criss-crossing her skin.

The tightness of her sphincter and my youthful predisposition to premature ejaculation soon brought about a gush of spunk from my (deservedly) sore penis. I gave her one or two more welts as my lust, strength and anger slowly subsided as I jerked to a finish.

Dropping the belt I leaned against her back while my strength returned. As my cock shrank she became quieter, just moaning a little into the lining of her coat.

I slowly pulled out of her arse, which still gripped my dick surprisingly firmly. As the head came out so did an enormous fart and a splatter of spunk and shit which ran down the lips of her cunt!

It surprised and disgusted me. The stink was awful and I wanted to get as far away from her as possible. She slumped onto floor and lay shuddering. I stood up and used her panties to wipe my dick and balls.

I had finally had enough of Miss Holland. I looked at her, lying on the floor, covered in dust and dirt, and decided to call it a day.

But what to do with her? I couldn't just leave the sad bitch tied and gagged here on the floor; she might starve to death! Or some evil bastard might find her and do something nasty!

Nope! I wasn't going to be so mean to such a nice lady, I would make sure she got home safely.

Could I make an anonymous call to the police, so they could find her? No chance! Had to keep the bobbies out of this.

So what I did, was to leave her alone while I nipped off to bring my bike to the front door so I could make a quick get-away.

Back in the room she was still moaning softly on the floor. The welts from the whipping I'd given her were livid; I felt a bit sorry for doing that to her, Probably the old post-wank depression was settling on me.

I helped her onto the chair and untied her wrists. I offered her my last Jaffa cake and she drank the rest of the Vimto. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying and her eye-liner was all smudged. She looked terrible. I felt disgusted by her.

Her coat was all dusty and creased so I tried to bat some of it off.

I realised she had not got her handbag with her, so she would have no money for the bus. I didn't have more than a few pennies on me so I couldn't help with that.

I took the cowards way out. I told her I needed to fetch something from my bike and left for the last time. Pausing only to stuff my bottle and the camera into the saddlebag I jumped on my bike and pedalled off before she knew I'd gone.

When I got home my tea was nearly ready, so I had a quick all-over wash in the bathroom and came down to eat.

My mother asked if I'd had a good day and I said not bad.

That night in my mind I went over every moment I had spent with her, and wanked myself to sleep.

The next day I felt an overwhelming need to try to see her, to make sure she was okay, that she had gotten home yesterday. I made my way to her school and sort of slunk around in the road outside, trying not to look like a loiterer.

And then I saw Miss Holland getting off a bus!

My heart sank and the familiar panic started to rise in my stomach but she didn't seem to see me.

She looked okay and was walking without apparent difficulty so my dick hadn't caused her too much discomfort.

She never looked at me directly, I don't know if she recognised me, and nothing was ever said about our day in the derelict building. I never heard a whisper of a rumour about it so it was our secret.

I have kept the Polaroids safe to this day. Oh, yes and the panties!

I found them in my trouser pocket when I was getting ready for school the next day.

I still have them, too.

Reminders of the best sex I ever had.

The End

12