Stopping Her Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like at a minimum you need to have a date night. And if that doesn't work, maybe some counseling?"

"No! We don't need counseling! What made you think that?"

"Well, I thought every thing was fine with me and my wife. She pushed us into counseling. Of course I thought we had no need for that. Turned out to be a very good thing. We had been drifting apart, and it enabled us to pull back together. Do I think you guys need it? I don't know. I'm assuming there's more to it than what you're comfortable telling me. It's not for me to decide."

Robert returned from the barber shop, and the lumber yard with stuff for the porch we were working on, and Dawn and Bobby went out. I mentioned to Robert the need to continue to court one's wife, and not take them for granted, but he thought he and Dawn were doing fine.

"Even so, you two need to get away for a weekend now and then. Leave Bobby with me, or with Dawn's Mom. All marriages need that:"

"Thanks for sharing that dad."

Well, he didn't see it. At this point, could only hope that one more kick would cause Dawn would give up on Gorski.

I got to work starting on the penultimate dirty trick. One to end once and for all the adultery. I called two friends of mine, Philip and Jeanie who do amateur theater at The Village Playhouse, and asked if they wanted to have some fun play acting. It was going to be blatantly erotic and non public.

"Jeanie, no, no nudity. You'll be fully clothed, I only need your voice, and it's not a public performance... It's like being live on the radio...No, I think you'll have fun, but probably you won't put this one on your resume. Well, afterwards, we might not need clothes."

I have the hots for Jean D'Stefeno and after three meet ups at the playhouse, she's now quite comfortable flirting with me, and her reserve has melted. Jean is married to the Frog Prince of Cooley Dick (short for the Cooley Dickenson Hospital). 'S true. Look it up! He's an arrogant surgeon doctor, who's a puddle of hairy fat, but he insists she keep herself trim. She explained that she trusted and depended upon my discretion, because the Frog Prince treated her well, was reasonably good company. It's just that he loved food and drink much more than sex.

He wasn't missing the lack of sex, but Jean was. On the one hand Jean was a classic society wife, belonged to the country club, enjoyed fine dining, lovely vacations, dressed well, attended social Fetes, in short lived up to expectations. On the other hand, as long as her private life was discrete, it was her affair, literally. Any way, she was agreeable to help me out, as was Phil.

This scheme was to rattle Dawn's head a bit more, and hopefully send her running to her husband. With the two principal actors cast, I called Little Al, another friend just retired, but a huge guy, 6'6" over 250 pounds with a long pony tale of hair and shaggy beard. Could he take part in a drama next Wednesday? I told Allen just what I had in mind, and I thought he'd pee in his pants with laughter. The next day, I stopped off to see Mohini, confessed a version of my plot, and retrieved my cameras "No, no trouble, but Gorski no longer working for me! No he is not! No reservation this week. Ahh! If it helps your family, 'small price to pay"

Tuesday afternoon, the three of us met at Allen's house, and I handed out scripts. The plan was to rent the room next door to the love birds, and run a parallel scene, following loosely what was going on next door. It would certainly weird out Dawn, and thoroughly distract them, leave a moral message, and another public record of their involvement.

I made up cue cards, for most of the sex practices I knew they indulged in. Within the general script, I would hold up a cue, and they would go through their lines, more or less of winging it. The trick was to get a somewhat lower class uneducated accent, but not over do it. If it went well, it would be a wonderful example of extemporaneous drama. It's a shame we couldn't record our little play, but while we all loved art, none of us wanted to go to jail for it. We ran through the vignettes two or three times as we refined the lines, and got some feel for the characters.

Getting a room next door to Dawn and Gonski was key. I asked Phil if he would do it. "Look, I would do it myself, but I can be linked to the job. No problem as long as it all stays in Holyoke, but it Chief Sandy hears about this, and who reported the crime, I'll come right to mind, and he can spot me in any security films there might be. You are more or less anonymous. I am the only thing that ties you to this caper, and so you're safe. We can borrow a fake nose from the Playhouse, so you're literally covered and at the end of the day, we aren't really doing anything too bad."

"Yah, I can do it. No reason not to. Give me what, $75 for the room, and $50 for the clerk, that ought to do it, and maybe another $50 for contingencies."

Wednesday morning 9AM sharp, we went to the Motel 6, and Philip went in to make the buy. He enquired about Michael's reservation.

"Oh yes sir, said the lad. We have it right here. In fact mister Gorski checked in about an hour ago, but he didn't go to the room, got in his car and left."

"Oh good, we're part of a small group. He was suppose to rent two rooms with a connecting door, we have a lot of equipment to move in"

"He just rented one room, and that wing doesn't have connecting doors."

"Well how about an adjacent room, then, that'll have to do"

"Do you have a credit card?" says the lad. "I'll pay with cash, if that's OK. We'll also need a key to Mike's room, so we can get the place set up."

"We usually don't do that, in case there's damage to the room and what not. He'd be liable, not you."

"Look, I'm a respectable type, here's an extra fifty dollars to cover any trouble, and if there's no trouble, which there won't be, it's yours. Fair enough?" The kid's eyes opened wider, blinked a second, and he took the money. Took another minute to program two keys and handed them over.

We wore gloves, just to be on the safe side. Phil opened the door for me as, and I carried in a box of stuff up to the second floor. Why the second floor, I have no idea. Maybe because they had a first floor room at the last place. I looked around, just in case, to see if Michael's car was still around. Nope, coast was clear. Dropped the stuff off in our room, and went next door to Michael's. I got the clock radio in place, back to our room set the computer up, and checked it out. Just like Hollywood! Job done, I got out of there, and headed off to do errands. Phil came back with Jeanie about 11:15.

"Remember, don't touch anything you don't have to. We don't want any finger prints, and as few smudges as possible."

Jean wondered why the worry if what we were doing was a prank.

"Well you don't know how it will go down. Some people can't take a joke. You know safety first!"

She shrugged. At 12:00, I checked with Allen. He was parked at that McDonalds of Italian cuisine, the Olive Garden right across the street. He was dressed as a Hells Angel biker with a wig under a bandanna, probably doing the New York Times crossword puzzle to kill time. I wondered why he needed a wig when he had a pony tale. Oh well. Jeanie was wired, giggling and joking, with a flushed face. We didn't have long to wait.

I couldn't see the parking lot, so our first notice of their arrival was when Michael and Dawn opened the door to their room, and the camera came to life. I was recording it on my laptop but the picture wasn't visible to the others.

Dawn announced:

"I really have to pee..." but was waylaid by a heavy kiss. Michael set the happy family meal in a bag on the table with one hand, and pressed the other on Dawn's ass. Michael broke first and announced

"First one naked gets the john," and they started stripping in a flash. Michael kicked his shoes off, stripped his shirt and pants, and with no sox's or underpants, was in the john in a flash.

Dawn was hollering no fair and such, and with her cute body free of clothing, was rattling the door.

"You bastard, why'd you lock it, you shit? Let me in, dam it! You bastard, are you taking a shit? God! That stinks. And I really have to pee."

"I'll be out in a minute, I'm a down and out type of guy"

"Fuck you! You asshole pig! She grabbed the ice bucket and proceeded to squat and pee. Well she really did have to go. Philip and Jeanie could hear the audio and were silently laughing like hell. Dawn put the bucket on one of the two chairs, and sat in the other one, and began munching on a Mc Donald's grease puck on a bun.

Michael came out, limp dick

Michael grimaced when he saw the fragrant bucket sitting on his chair. If he planned on saying anything, he was stopped short by Dawn telling him, really pissed

"I told you I had to pee. Why do you do these things? Honestly! Sometimes I think you neither respect nor like me. Really! Michael, I think there's something weird about us. Like we have negative energy that attracts trouble. That thing with my car really weirded me out. 'An the other time, bad valve stems? How do two valve stems go bad at once?"

"Ah come on my little Pussy, it's just, you know, stuff, I mean shit happens, right?" he picked up the ice bucket, and carried it into the john.

They were finishing up the French fries, and I gave the high sign, for Jeanie and Phil to make their entrance. The tiptoed out, around the building in order to pass by Dawn's room when they came back. They came back talking loudly when they came abreast of their window.

"Bertie, I been thinking all week about riding your fat sausage. I surly have!"

"Millie, I'm gonna pork you right well, I am. I'm ready to do you dirty. My horse cock's been hard all morning thinking about you, it surly has!" Jeanie let out a cackle that would shrivel any normal dick.

Dawn glances at the window, and chuckled,

"We're not the only ones having a little Nookie. Listen to the old folks!"

They burst into our room, slammed the door hard enough to rattle the windows. Jeanie announced in a loud voice, that she would be in the john a while, she needed to clear the back door. Dawn and Michel were looking at one another as if to say what the hell? Five minutes or so, they finished their cookies, and stood up in an embrace, sucking face. Michael broke the kiss and said "Slid down and suck my cock, would you hon?" Dawn dutifully went on her knees, and slipped the head in her mouth,

I cued page 12 Jeanie launched

"Well, that's out of the way, Albert, your cock's been suffering something awful, let me give it some kisses." A pause, "Albert, I've sucked a lot of cock in my time, but I'll be damned if I'll put this one in my mouth. Go and wash the dam thing, It reeks Ughh! Where you had it?"

"Aw come on Milli, I showered last night, and all I done since is fuck the old lady once an piss through it.

"Albert, you got no sense of grooming, it stinks as bad as if you'd been sticking it in road kill now, so go take care of it."

Dawn popped her head up, and said

"Michael, didn't I tell you last time to shave your dick and balls? I'm sick of pulling fucking hairs out of my teeth, and coughing up hair balls. Forget me sucking you. You don't deserve it!"

"Geez, I forgot, I mean, gimme a break. I didn't do it on purpose, come on, do it." She resumed sucking, but with little enthusiasm. No more than the head of his dick in her mouth. I held up #14, and the cast turned to the page.

"Well Milli, It's still damp, but clean as can be, so open wide, its wet an cold, standing up an looking round for some place wet and warm."

"Ugh, Christ, Burt, didn't you rinse it? It's like washing my mouth out with soap, now go back and rinse the damn thing"

"Aint you so goddam high and mighty now. Wash it, Albert! Rinse it Albert! You want me to iron it too?" says Albert

"No, but I'll put some starch in it for you when you get it back, see if I don't." Dawn spit Michael's cock out of her mouth with laughter. Good, the plan was working.

Jeanie and Phil where making occasional back ground groans. The real love birds were in the midst of fore play, lying on the bed, kissing, fingering and fondling each other. I gave the signal #3, and Jeanie announced loudly:

"Albert, I want you to suck my toes, and when I say you done, maybe my feet are gonna play with your cock and balls."

"Ah come on. Millie, not weird stuff again, let's just fuck, for Christ's sake." Jeanie carried on for some minutes, "Suck both big toes at once, Albert. Let me feel your tongue between my toes."

More laughter from Dawn. Michael struggled a bit to maintain a hard on when the object of his lust was laughing. Jeanie's eyes were glistening, mouth open and her tongue just visible. Her cheek bones were aglow. She was one aroused lady. Phil paid little attention, and no Woodie, as far as I could see. Poor guy, maybe he had bum equipment. Seeing Dawn shift around, and began to roll a condom for a welcome change, on to Michael's rampant cock, obviously getting ready to climb on Michael. They were about to have a safe fuck for a change! I called Al on his cell phone, and gave the high sign and held up #4 which meant start fucking."

Phil boomed out "Come on babe, Lift your big legs, and spread them wide. You' goanna to get fucked by the big one."

"I'm ready Berti, sink in to the hilt. Bang your balls on my ass. Ahhh! Oh good...Fucking good, Fucking Gooood! Jeasus, your big cock's pounding my guts. Do me rough Albert!"

Excellent timing Michael was about to plunge his cock into Dawn when they both started giggling again over Millie and Burt, but being young and randy, they were fucking with vigor before the chuckles faded.

Phil started to rap the head board against the wall in a slow rhythm, while Jeanie moaned and hollered. They kept up the dirty dialog at good volume for another minute or so until Al pounded on Dawn and Michael's door, hollering

"Open up you little fucking slut, I know your in there!" Dawn Squealed, and jumped off Michael. "If that's you in there Albert, you're dead fucking meat."

Michael shouted "You got the wrong room! Millie and Bertie are next door in 243!" Al shouted

"Sorry pal," and he began pounded on our door. Michael was frozen in place, and Dawn was scrambling to get dressed.

"Michael, this is it. I'm out of here. Next door are our twins!" Michael didn't understand what she meant.

Jeanie hollered "Burt, bolt the door!" Al Bashed the unlocked door, slamming it against the wall. With a boom, Jean screamed and Al shouted, "Millie you two timing cunt! Son of a bitch Albert, I might have known it was you. Get back down, Albert, if I see your god damn cock, I'll shoot it off."

Jean cut off the scream, "My god, Al put away the gun oh no, please don't' please! I'm really sorry Honey , I'll be nice to you, look this was the first time ever, and it's gonna be the last time I ever cheat on you Honey, I love you and our kids.

"God damn right it's the last time. Albert! Get on top of her, and suck her face."

Jeanie shouted "No don't Al please, please, please don't do this." muffling the last please with her hand.

Dawn and Michael were now clutching one another flat on the floor, clearly scared shitless. I pulled the plug on the computer, tossed the props in a box, Phil and I tiptoed out, pocketing our gloves as we went, not passing Dawn's room, going the other way. Al shot the starter pistol twice in rapid succession. "

Now you're a dead piece of shit, Albert. Jeanie let out a scream NOoo! Al, oh God he's dead. Shit! Pleeeeeeeease look, we can make it up, Plea...."the starter pistol went off with two more quick shots, and Jeanie followed us down the balcony.

Al loudly:

"Two less stinking cheaters in the world. What's he got in his wallet might as well be mine, cause he don't need money where he's at!" Al trotted out, slammed the door shut, and pounded on Michael's door

"You fucks didn't see or hear nothing did you! I got your license plate numbers, you fucking Parent of a Blue Devil Honor Student, eh?"

We quietly drove out, Al and Phil in Al's car, Jeanie and I in mine. We had just entered the highway, and traveled about a mile, when a police cruiser with lights and siren came roaring down the highway in the direction of the Motel Six.

I drove Jeanie home, and she was bubbling with excitement. She laid her hand on my upper thigh, and gushed "Oh thank you for this, I had such a great time. I'll remember this fun to the end of my days. I loved that role playing Hee Hee Hee."

"Where's the surgeon?"

"Seeing his Mother in Nashville. He'll be back on Saturday."

She was asking to be fucked, and I slid my hand up her thigh, and was about to go higher, when Dawn called,

"Hey Pops, I'm going to be tied up for a while, could you pick up your grandson at school today?"

Shit! Shit! Shit! Of course she would call me. "Of course Dawn, what happened?" "It's a long story, I'll tell you when I see you next. Call before you bring him over in case I'm not back yet. Sure, I said, but tell me, what's going on?"

"What do you mean, Pops, I'm just running late, that's all."

"Well, you've been running late once a week for a month now. Well I'm not complaining, I'll pick him up, no problem."

I hung up as we turned down Jeanie's street. "That was my daughter in law, the movie star. I've got to pick up my grandson at school, so we have about an hour, Time enough?"

"You mean to fuck? Sure, not to do it justice, but I'll take what I can get"

"A quickie now, and I'll be back at six with Chinese food and wine?"

"No good for me tonight, I've got a city council meeting tonight. It's a deal at your place if you're free Friday night."

"Deal."

Sometimes quickies can be great. We started stripping in the hall, and made it to the living room floor. Jean kissed me, and in a moment, her tongue was deep in my mouth, stroking the gums behind my upper teeth, sending shivers to my balls. I skipped a few steps in my unpublished book Stoking Erotic Fires in Women Without Making an Ash of Yourself, and laid my hand on her cunt, and found her wet, with the clit standing. She pressed against my hand, and shagged my cock with her hand. We were both excited as hell, Jean dropped to her knees, and sucked my cock to wet it well, rolled onto her back with legs spread and said

"Fuck me now!" Jeanie's cunt swallowed me up, and she milked my cock as we fucked. She pushed me back momentarily, and lifted her legs onto my shoulders, and damned if my cock didn't bottom on her cervix. We came together, hollering like a couple of pigs, in a blinding orgasm, after a scant few minutes of fucking. I lay there panting, when Jeanie said, get off, we'll spot the rug. She looked cute, trotting to the bathroom, holding her cunt to catch the cum. We washed our genitals, played around a bit, but neither of us wanted to start something we couldn't finish, before long, we dressed, and went out the door, both of us looking forward towards a long, leisurely Friday night. And yes, I promised we would watch the DVD on my big screen TV.

Well, I never did get Dawn's imaginary idea of what kept her.

Friday night with Jane started out good and went to hell quick. I put on the video of our play, and Jane loved it. I had her blouse unbuttoned, and was fondling her bra covered tits when she got to thinking.

"Who are these people, anyway."

"Well, she's married to my son, and cheating on him. I'm dissuading her from doing so."

"This the rug rat's mom?"

"Yup."

"And you've interfered with them before." I outlined a short version of what you've just read here.

"You had one chance to stop it if you had confronted her that first time when you saw them go into the motel. Just stop by later in the week and mention it to her. All you slinking around is illegal on so many levels, and watching a video you secretly made of your own daughter in law is incest! You know that? In your idiocy, you risked making sure you'd never see your grandson again. Your son might well have disowned you, but that's your business. "