Storage Locker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have more than one?"

"Oh yeah – I have three – this one, one on my ankle and one…"

She caught herself and looked a little uncertain.

I threw caution to the wind.

"One where?"

"Um..." she giggled…"it's kind of hidden."

"Oh really?" I asked, snickering.

She was blushing I noticed. Her face was pink. But she quickly recovered, and looked me in the eyes.

"Want to see it?"

It was a challenge.

"Want to show it?"

She looked around the loading bay, then she looked inside the half-filled storage bin. She looked back at me, and motioned for me to follow her.

She stepped inside the storage bin and walked up to the row of boxes we had most recently piled up. I mutely followed her in and took up a position leaning against the door frame, inside the big wood box.

She smiled at me, and reached down to unbutton her jeans. My mouth felt as dry as a desert and that my cock was stiffening. I looked up at her face for a moment, and she was looking directly at me with a crooked smile.

I looked back down – her jeans were unbuttoned. I could her flat white stomach where her shirt had risen up and the top of her black panties under the fly of her jeans. Trish's fingers were hooked in the waistband of her jeans, preparing to pull them down.

"Boy – that tattoo must be well hidden" I croaked. It was the best I could do under the circumstances.

"Don – you have no idea" she laughed.

She kicked off her sneakers, which tumbled onto the floor of the storage bin, louder than I expected. I started to wonder about Wayne, but guessed that he was probably stoned in the office. Then, lifting each leg, without taking her eyes off of me, she pulled her jeans down and kicked them away.

Her black panties were cut high on her hips, and hugged her tightly. I stared at the outline of her mound. My cock was pressing uncomfortably against my jeans.

"So, is the tattoo on your butt?" I ventured, still playing along.

She giggled. "Nope. Any other guesses?"

"Turn around for me," I said, motioning with my finger in a circle.

She obliged, slowly turning a full circle. Her ass was high and tight inside the panties, and her legs were as white as her arms and long. And they were unmarked by any tattoos except a small flower by her ankle.

"Wow" was all I could manage.

She smiled. "Thank you"

"No - thank YOU."

"Did you see the tattoo?"

"Um, no, I kind of forgot to look. I did see the one on your ankle though!"

"Well, it's kind of hard to see – you have to come closer."

I walked up to her – we were the closest we'd been all day. I was standing in front of her looking down into her eyes, which I noticed for the first time were hazel. She looked up at me.

"You'll never see it from up there," she said, and put her hands on my shoulders.

I almost fainted from the touch – it was so surprising.

She pushed down on my shoulders gently, and my knees gave way. I found myself kneeling on her crumpled jeans, looking at the waistband of her panties.

As I breathed in, I caught her scent – musky and a little sweaty. I breathed in deeply.

"You should take those off" she suggested.

I reached up with my hands, which I had forgotten were my own, and grasped her hips. I felt her cool skin and the material of her panties under my hands, and crooked my fingers under the waistband. I ran my fingers under the waistband until they spanned her hips and my pinkies rested on her ass. Then I started to pull them down.

Her dark pubic unfurled in front of my face as the panties came down. She had a dark matted patch in a perfect triangle shape, and as I pulled her panties down further, I saw the tops of her lips come into view.

Then I began to notice shapes under the hair and around it. A blue and green vine wound its way under her bush and out of the sides of the triangle. Tendrils crept down where her thighs began and as I pulled her panties down to her knees, I noticed that they crept under her.

Her fragrance was all around me now. She had kept her hands on my shoulders through all of this and now she pushed down with one hand as she lifted a leg to reach down and pull her panties off with the other hand. Then the hands switched and the panties were gone. In the process of lifting her legs, I watched as her lips parted. Her lips were bare of any hair, and were slightly swollen. The vines, I noticed, were on her outer lips as well – very fine lines of verdant growth. There were traces of moisture on her inner lips. I leaned in closer, inhaling her scent, and stuck out my tongue.

I tilted my face up, reaching for the lines of her tattoo with the tip of my tongue. I was spellbound, tracing the lines up, back, down and around and under, tasting her. She spread her legs wider to give me better access, and I found myself tracing a line to the bottom of her pussy then around and under to her ass, where I found more vines. I reached my hands up behind her to grab her cheeks, feeling their cool weight in my palms and under my fingers. I squeezed, and pulled them apart, looking for tattooed vines . Amazed, I followed a line to her asshole with my tongue. The pigment from the tattoo ended where the pucker of her asshole began. I lingered there, my stiff tongue probing upwards, pursing my lips around her hole. I could feel her bearing down on my tongue and heard her breathing becoming more ragged. I took one hand from her ass, feeling her ass cheek press against my face as it lost my hand's support. I reached under her and cupped her pussy, slipping a finger between her lips. She was slippery, and she started to rock up and down rhythmically, driving my tongue further into her ass as she rubbed her clit against my hand. She tasted amazing – sweaty, salty and a little dirty. I had never rimmed anyone before, and I was loving it. I felt like I was going to cum in my jeans.

Suddenly, she stopped and stood up. I kept my hand on her pussy, but I must have looked awfully strange with my face pointed up where her ass had been, my tongue out and face wet with my saliva and her sweat.

She looked down at me and smiled.

"Like the tattoo?"

I laughed – "Yeah – but it must have hurt like a bitch!"

"You wouldn't believe it…like I said, it was a phase."

"Well, it tasted good," I said, smiling.

"Your tongue feels amazing" she replied, still looking down at me, "but I need more."

"More what?" I asked – somehow all of the blood in my brain had gone to my cock, so I wasn't thinking straight.

"More of you…in me"

"Ohhhh, more of me, in you – I understand."

She walked to one of her boxes, labeled "Bathroom" in thick black marker.

She ripped it open, and started rummaging through it. I admired her half-naked body as she did so, leaning over the box, and walked over to her. I positioned myself behind her, my hard cock pressing through my jeans into the cleft of her ass. I slid my hands under her shirt and up her front. I felt her ribs with my fingers, then her bra. She was pushing back against my cock, but still moving things around in the box. I started licking the back of her neck, and running my tongue around the juncture of her neck and shoulder. She sighed a bit, and leaned back towards me. My hands cupped her breasts under her bra. She reached a hand behind her and up the back of her shirt, fiddling with the clasp, and soon had it undone. I pushed her bra up and away from her breasts and let her breasts fill my hands, her hard nipples cool against my fingers. I opened my fingers to clasp the nipples, and gently pinched them, feeling the weight of the breasts and the soft skin in my palms. Trish started grinding back harder against my cock, then pulled away…

"I know they're in here somewhere!" she cried, frantically pulling makeup and tampon boxes out of the box and dropping them on the floor.

"Ah – here they are!" she exclaimed, pulling out a purple box of Trojans. She pulled a row of condoms out, and brought the top packed up to her lips. She grasped the foil in her teeth and pulled with her hand, then turned around, triumphantly holding a naked condom between her fingers – the top of the foil wrapper between her lips.

"Good thing we met in a storage bin…" I said

"mmm hmm" she replied, and then reached down to my jeans.

I watched as she flicked open the buttons of my fly, then pulled down my jeans by the sides. I was ready to cum, I thought, and started thinking of anything I could to avoid it. My wife came to mind readily – a momentary flash of guilt eased the urgency, but I managed to suppress it. "I deserve this" I said – thinking that my shrink might be on to something – if you say it enough…I don't think he meant this though.

She pulled down my boxer briefs next. Her fingers lightly brushed my legs as she disrobed me. My cock sprang free, and she slid her fingers back up the front of my thighs, until her hands met by balls. She cupped them in one hand, still holding the condom between her fingers, and her other hand formed and "O" around the base of my cock, her fingers cool and dry. She slid her hand up. A moan escaped my lips. I realized I had not breathed in a while, and took in a long breath, standing stock still, not wanting this to end. As her fingers reached the tip of my cock, she reversed, and her hand slid back down.

Without a word, she bent her knees and knelt in front of me. Eyeing me, she stuck out her tongue, and while her hand moved deftly up and down and her other hand pulled gently on my balls, she leaned in to lick the cleft of my cock, her tongue pointing straight out and hard.

"God" was all I could manage.

"You're going to make me cum like that" I warned her.

She didn't say a word, then opened her mouth and took me in. Her mouth was wet and warm and soft, her lips circling me and her tongue brushing against the crown of my cock. Then almost as soon as she had started, she stopped, and pulled her head back. She brought the condom up, and quickly rolled it down my cock to the base. Then she took me back into her mouth. My hips moved involuntarily, trying to push myself all of the way inside her.

She pulled away and looked up at me

"I want you inside"

She turned around, her back to me, and took up a position leaning over the nearest stack of boxes. Her legs were spread wide and her elbows rested on the box top.

"I want you in my ass, but you need to be wetter" she said over her shoulder.

I positioned myself behind her, my cock jutting up between her legs, her ass pushing back into my hips. I grabbed her hips, and slid my cock between her lips and she pushed down against me. She reached her hand down and gently pressed the underside of my cock, guiding me into her. Her pussy swallowed my cock inch by inch. I tried not to move too much, afraid of coming too soon before I got to fuck her ass. I let my mind wander, trying to think of anything but the intense pleasure surrounding my cock and wet "squish" every time she pushed back against me. She had moved her hand off my cock, which was now deep inside her, and was stroking her clit while bucking against me. I leaned over her back and reached up and around, feeling for her breasts. I found them, and cupped them as gravity dropped them into my waiting palms, her nipples hard and cool. I grabbed each nipple between thumb and forefinger and started rolling and pulling and a low moan escaped Trish's throat. She moved her hand away from her clit and supported herself against the box with both her hands, her ass pushing back against me rhythmically, my cock pressing up into her.

"Oh..God…cumming.." she said…and I felt her walls squeezing my cock as she slowed her bodies motion….I stayed still, feeling the cum rising in my balls and not wanting to go over the edge. She pushed back against me, spasms starting again inside her, and her head dropped down onto her arms on the box. She was breathing hard.

She reached a hand around and touched my hip, pushing me back a bit. I understood she wanted me out of her pussy, and pulled out. Without a word, she fished around behind her with her right hand, and I obligingly adjusted myself so that she found my cock. She bent her knees a bit, and her other hand appeared behind her, grabbing her left butt cheek, and pulling it to one side. Her puckered brown asshole was exposed. I could see the lines of the tattoo again. With her hand wrapped around my slick latex coated and now rock hard cock she guided me towards her. I grabbed her asscheeks, allowing her to remove her hand from there, and pulled them apart so I could see her press the tip of my cock against her hole. She rubbed my still wet cock against herself, and started to bear down against me. She removed her hand, leaving me pressed against her winking hole, spreading her cheeks and looking down in amazement at the sight. Then she licked her fingers and brought them back, rubbing her wet fingers around where the head of my cock rested against her sphincter.

By now, I didn't think I could hold it any longer. I closed my eyes, since the sight of her below me was overwhelming, and concentrated on holding my cock steady, since she was moving now. She pushed back against me, and I felt the muscles in her hole loosen, and the tip of my cock slip in.

"Mmmmm" she was humming to herself, her hips gently rocking, her hands on the box.

Slowly, she opened for me, and I found myself gripped around the base of my cock by an incredibly tight force. I could feel myself pulsing against it, and I took my hands off her ass cheeks and found her hips. Her cheeks closed against my legs, my cock now deep inside her ass.

"Just stay like that…" she said quietly…

I could hear her breathing deeply. I didn't move a muscle and just leaned against her ass, feeling her around me. It was more open inside her ass than in her pussy, but the pressure exerted by her sphincter was tighter than anything I'd ever felt, and more pleasurable.

She slowly started rocking again, I felt her start to slowly ride up and down the base of my cock.

"I want you to cum in me" she said.

"Oh man…if you keep doing that I'm going to explode" I gasped.

She didn't say anything, but the tempo of her movement increased slightly and I let myself begin to go. My balls were pulled tight against me and I felt my cock start to swell. I didn't try to hold back now, but pushed back against her ass hard, driving deep into her, pushing her against the box. All I could feel was her asshole around my cock, milking me, and a jet of cum building in my balls and rushing into her waiting ass.

I don't know what I said as I came – I wish I could remember, but I think I actually blacked out for a moment. I found myself draped over her back, breathing hard and sweating, my cock still hard inside her.

She giggled a little, and I laughed too. She squeezed me with her ass and another wave of pleasure reached down my spine and emerged from me into her.

"Oh god," I said…"that was unbelievable."

"That was amazing" she said, standing up a bit. I popped out of her, and stood up, starting to wonder how awkward this was about to become.

She turned around and reached down to grab my still hard penis, unrolling the filled condom. The cool air surrounded my wet skin, and she grabbed me hard.

She looked up at me, into my eyes, and said "that was JUST what I needed."

I smiled down at her. I reached around her and squeezed her ass cheeks. "Me too."

I could smell her – her ass, her pussy, my cum, all around us in the storage locker.

* * *

To be continued…

12