Storage Locker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
15 Followers

Ed placed my hand on his cock and asked me to just stroke it. It was immense, even when soft. It was all wet and sticky. Ed asked me if I would like to lick his cock and clean it off. I thought it was only fair, so I stood up and bent over his dick and was just barely able to get his head into my mouth. Ed had one arm up under his head and the other was quietly stroking my hair. It took only a few minutes before he was rock hard again.

Jack had been watching me thru all of this, stroking on his cock. It was definitely hard again too. Jack got up, stood behind me, and guided his dick into my hot wet pussy. His hands were on my hips, pulling me back onto him. My muscles were clenching him, trying to suck him in deeper. Jack reached down and started stroking my very tender and swollen pussy lips and clit. I was holding Ed's balls in my hands, feeling their fullness, with another load that was waiting to explode into me.

We established a rhythm and soon, the three of us came together again. This time, we were completely drained. After a short rest, Jack and Ed helped me get dressed. Since Jack had cut my tshirt off, he took the cut ends and tied a knot under my tits. My shorts had dried somewhat, but would last until I got back to my apartment, and could shower and change clothes.

I gathered up the wet towels, glad to see the mattress was not wet. Both men hugged me tight and gave me deep nice kisses. Jack made a suggestion. Since I now owed them for a cold six pack of beer, why didn't we arrange to meet back at the lockers in exactly one week? Ed grinned and said that I might be interested to see how their locker was set up. He said they had a comfortable area, with overstuffed chairs, as well as a bed. This would provide many different ways to have sex. Might be interesting? Since they had electricity in their locker, they also had a television and a few sex movies I might like to see.

I grinned. I think I could get used to this. They closed up my locker and went in front of me, to unlock the gate so we could leave. I was ready for a shower and a good night's sleep. Yes, maybe being down at the end and out of sight, was going to be very interesting.

Salsa105
Salsa105
15 Followers
12