Storage Room In A Small Dark Hallway

Story Info
Lou watches Sue with two men in a storage room.
1.5k words
4.24
31.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to ashpuppy who took time out of her schedule to edit this for me.

****

I went with Lou to a law symposium last spring at an upscale hotel in Phoenix where he got to watch me turn in on for another man.

I wore an unusually revealing black dress that evening. It was shorter than anything Lou had ever seen me wear in public. Being that this was a formal dinner and dance with other lawyers, he was reluctant to have me wear it at first. But I was very comfortable and confident showing of my shapely but petite 115-pound body in the tight, low-cut dress

In fact, seeing me in the dress stirred a reoccurring fantasy to act on again as we shared a bottle of sparkling wine in our room before heading to the banquet. Throughout our relationship and marriage, we have agreed to express our fantasies to each other no matter how erotic or taboo they may be. Lou has directly ask me to seduce another men may times—his voyeur fantasy. And as always, I am glad to oblige and enjoy doing so since it is also one of my fantasies.

But instead of asking, he just made what he thought were vague references to his fantasy. Being a pretty smart cookie, I saw a pattern in Lou's comments and knew that tonight, being in the right mood and given the opportunity, I will fulfill my husband's deepest wishes again.

As we sat at a table with two other couples, Lou noticed that my nipples were erect and visible through the shear material. I have full and firm tits and sometimes will go without a bra. With the type of dress I was wearing, he thought I wore a strapless bra but later found out I was not wearing anything underneath. Not even panties; just black stockings and a garter.

As this somewhat stuffy occasion wore on, I got a little tipsy. This dull event was quickly transforming into a stage for my playfulness, all under the watchful eye of Lou who wasn't sure where I was taking this. I danced with several of lawyers who certainly got more than they had hoped for.

When I returned to our table after one particularly hot dance I appeared slightly breathless. "Your lawyer friends have roaming hands," I told Lou as I brushed back my bobbed dark auburn hair with her hand. "Hope you don't mind."

"Think they could tell you have nothing on underneath?" he asked.

"Yeah, probably," I said with a seductive smile.

About an hour later, after a slow dance with one of the single men who appeared to be in his late thirties, I signaled from across the room to Lou back at the table. I pointed to a back exit and strolled from the room with a tall, dark, handsome man whom Lou did not know but who had captured my attention throughout the night. Lou looked around, then got up and made his way through the crowd and out the door. There was a small storage room down a short, dark hallway where he heard voices. When he walked in, he saw me with the man. No one said anything at first, and then I closed the door. "I think this is what you want; maybe not where you wanted it," I said to Lou with a nervous laugh.

"No, no, this is fine. Spontaneous," he said with his voice cracking with excitement like a teenager.

With Lou's approval, the stranger lifted me onto a table and began kissing me. He stood between my muscular legs which were dangling from the edge of the table. His hands swept down the sides of my body and onto my thighs. Then he slid the hem of my dress just slightly above the top of my stockings, placed his right hand under the material and felt me immediately wrap my inner thighs around his hand now positioned on my cleanly-shaven cunt.

I moaned with pleasure as the stranger massaged my cunt with his hand and then dropped to his knees. Lou could now see right between my legs as the man began eating my wet cunt. I placed my hands behind me and leaned back, seemingly lost in the act, not even noticing my husband seated just ten feet away.

What Lou did not know was that a friend of the stranger, who had to first take his wife back to their room, was about to join the party.

When the friend arrived, the stranger was now standing against the wall as I was on the floor giving him a blowjob. "C'mon on in, man," the stranger said. "This chick is hot."

As if Lou was not turned-on enough, this was putting him over the edge. The new guest had an open bottle of wine which he shared; I was already pretty far gone by that point. I drank straight from the bottle as the two men removed my dress and positioned me on my hands and knees.

Lou knew I was about to get fucked. My tight little ass was perched high in the air as I arched my back waiting for the tall stranger to enter me. I kept licking my lips to keep them lubricated.

It seemed like an eternity for Lou as he watched me waiting to be mounted, wearing only stockings and a garter. My cunt was swollen and wet as the stranger pulled on his own cock. "Hey man," he said to Lou. "Does she take it in the ass?"

Before Lou could get out the word no, I yelled out "Hell yeah."

"OK then, maybe we'll do ya baby," said the other man kneeling in front of me.

Lou watched the stranger spread my cheeks and plunge into my cunt which just engulfed the huge cock on the first thrust. From the sides of my cunt as his swollen cock plunged deep, seeped my own creamy juices.

The other guy slipped his cock into my mouth with equal ease as my lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. For at least five minutes they pounded me from both ends. My ass cheeks rippled with each inward thrust. Every time his cock in my mouth struck the back of my throat, I would throw my head back further as to take it in as far as I could.

The two men began changing positions before finally deciding to penetrate my ass. The tall stranger lifted me back onto the table and pushed me onto me back. With my legs pressed back as far as they would go, the other man began licking my asshole, then penetrating me with his tongue until I began to relax my muscles.

With little more warning and with my ass now right there for the taking, the tall man pressed his cock up against my dark hole and pushed the head in easily. Lou sat astounded, always amazed what I am capable of such things.

It did not take long for the man to cum. When he did, he pulled out and shot his load all over my face, hair and neck. The other guy then finished off inside my cunt with me sitting at the edge of the table, and the guy standing there humping me, making me bounce my bottom on the table top each time he thrust into me.

I still had enough energy to work him hard as I dug my nails into his back and squeezed his sides with my legs as he pumped the last bit of cum into me.

Afterwards, the two men quickly and nervously left. Lou just sat there and watched me struggle to sit up. My sexy dress lay crumbled on the floor. My hair matted in cum was a mess. I was still a little blurry-eyed but managed to focus on my husband who was speechless and hard as a rock.

"Now it's your turn, dear," I said as I walked slowly across the dirty little room.

Sore but still willing and able to finish off my husband, I proceeded to suck Lou's cock as he played with my hickey-covered tits. Though he wanted to fuck me, he exploded quickly in my mouth as I gagged to try and swallow it all.

"Every girl needs to be a whore at least once in her life," I said.

And just like that, the whole encounter was over in about an hour. Lou helped me clean up and we went back to the banquet hall like nothing had happen.

"Where have you guys been?" asked one of the folks at the table. "This is the last song of the night."

We smiled. "Just had to get some fresh air," said Lou. "You know, a little too much indulgence."

A few seconds later, I leaned over to Lou and whispered in his ear, "The indulgence is now dripping out of me. Better go to the ladies room."

As I left the table one of the men sitting next to Lou said, "I hope you don't mind me saying that your wife is one sexy lady."

"You don't know how sexy," Lou answered.