Storage Wars: Nabila and Laura

Story Info
Nabila invites Laura over for some swimming and sharing.
5.1k words
4.63
16.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,398 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since it is based on reality TV stars. Although I hope you enjoy it, I'm sure it won't appeal to everyone. I encourage intelligent feedback but please don't get nasty just because it wasn't your cup of tea. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read Storage Wars: Nabila and Brandi, which is a prequel to this story.

*****

Nabila had a really nice house with plenty of room to share with me but, although I spent a great deal of time there with her, I still had my own place. It wasn't so much that we had things that we were each keeping from the other but occasionally we each just needed a little breathing room. We were finding that, the longer we were together, the less often we were feeling that need, however. It did work out nicely if one of us wanted to surprise the other, which is much more difficult to do when you live together. Even the best dinner I surprised her with, though, could not match the surprise she had for me one afternoon.

We'd talked about spending the afternoon swimming and lounging by her pool but there had been no mention of including anyone else. The pool behind her house isn't huge but it is very private and we've spent a good deal of time skinny dipping and fucking in and around the pool without worrying about being seen. I was kind of expecting that we'd be doing something like that as I headed over to her place, though I was wearing a swimsuit, which I didn't expect to keep on for very long. It turned out I was mostly right but there was one pretty big detail that came as a surprise to me, albeit an incredibly pleasant one.

As I entered Nabila's pool area, I immediately saw her sporting her skimpiest of bikinis, which distracted me for a moment from seeing that she already had company. When I realized that Laura was also there and also wearing the skimpiest of bikinis, I knew right away that she wouldn't be there dressed like that if Nabila didn't have something incredible planned. I'd met Laura before at the few storage unit auctions I'd attended as well as at some promotional events. She was not only the assistant to Dan, the auctioneer, but she was also his wife. Her body rivaled Nabila's, especially when it came to breast size, though she was blonde and fair-skinned while both Nabila's hair and skin were darker. My cock was starting to rise in my swimsuit as I admired Laura's body in hers.

"Hi, Sweetie," Nabila said, with a grin like that cat that ate the canary, "You remember Laura."

"Of course," I replied, reaching out to shake her hand, "it's a pleasure to see you again."

"Why thank you," Laura replied.

"You don't know the half of it yet," Nabila murmured to me as we went to kiss, then louder, "Ready to swim?"

"Just need sunscreen," I replied.

"Laura and I can help you with that," she offered, "Let's get you out of your shirt."

Nabila stripped off my shirt and cast it aside then grabbed the sunscreen, squeezing some into both her and Laura's hands. As they started the massage it into my arms and chest, my attention was alternating between the two pairs of succulent tits before me. I had a pretty good idea as Laura was running her hands over my body that I was going to get a chance to caress her body as well. I don't know how Nabila did it, especially given that Dan and Laura seemed to be happy together, but I certainly appreciated it. Once they'd coated my chest, arms, abs and back as well as my face, neck and ears, they hunkered down and went to work on my legs. They each slathered one but both started at my feet and worked up my legs until their hands were up inside the legs of my swim trunks. My cock was growing as their hands got closer to it then Nabila slipped her hands out and untied the drawstring of my trunks.

She worked my trunks down and Laura let out an "ooh" as my cock sprung out. Nabila held the base and engulfed it in her mouth as Laura and I watched then she offered Laura a turn. Laura didn't hesitate and, as Nabila continued holding the base, wrapped her lips around my tool and inhaled it. I moaned as I savored the pleasure of her hot mouth engulfing nearly my full length. She sucked my cock long enough to confirm that she had skills comparable to Nabila's, which was really saying a lot. She took a break and Nabila sucked me for a bit then they alternated as I relished the pleasure. Finally, Nabila stood again and we kissed as Laura continued sucking my cock.

"You are too good to me," I told her as I fondled her tits through her bikini top.

"What about me?" Laura asked, still pumping my throbbing cock, "Am I good to you, too?"

"Trust me," I told her, "I am going to demonstrate my appreciation."

She went back to sucking my cock momentarily while I made out with Nabila and continued fondling her big beauties. Before I was even close to cumming, but after I'd had a good taste of Laura's cocksucking abilities, I had her stop and stand, making out with her as I fondled her tits. I could feel her hard, thick nipples through her top then Nabila untied it from behind her neck so that I could caress the bare flesh of those beauties. I had to see what they looked like so I slipped my tongue from her mouth and lowered my head, taking a look at them as I moved in to lick and suck her nipples. Her areolas were large like Nabila's but were light pink and her nipples were comparable in size as well but also much lighter. She moaned as I ran my tongue around her areolas and sucked her nipples between my lips and flicked them with my tongue all while caressing the soft, smooth flesh.

I sensed Nabila closer beside me and glanced over to see that she'd removed her own bikini top, too, and Laura was caressing her tits as they started kissing. I didn't want to hold up progress with my own selfish obsessing over Laura's succulent tits, so I hunkered down and started to untie the strings on the sides of her bikini bottom. The two of them progressed to making out as Nabila started caressing Laura's tits while I let her bikini bottom drop to the ground. I was pleased that she was not waxed smooth and that her well-groomed bush was very blonde. I kissed her hips and abdomen as I ran my hands over her bare ass.

Nabila must have realized that I was ready to devour some pussy so she had Laura sit on the end of the nearby chaise. I grabbed a towel and folded it to kneel on, positioning myself between Laura's spread legs. She lay back and I slid my hands along her soft, smooth inner thighs as I lowered my face toward her blonde bush. I ran my tongue up her slit, tasting her pungent nectar and causing her to moan and writhe. She reached down and held my head so I glanced upward, knowing that her arms would be squeezing her succulent titties together. I was not disappointed as admired her tits pointed toward the sky. The view was fleeting, however, as Nabila was also drawn to Laura's big beauties and soon blocked my view with her head as she started licking and sucking Laura's nipples while fondling her big tits. I returned my focus to just trying to provide the most pleasure that I possibly could while feeling confident that my cock was going to end up between those beauties at some point.

I slipped a finger into her as I licked and sucked her clit, finding her pussy to be incredibly hot and wet. I wondered how much she knew about what Nabila had planned before it started happening and figured, based on how she'd been dressed and how she didn't seem the least bit shocked or surprised, that she must have been fully aware. It didn't surprise me in the least that Nabila had been able to convince a happily married woman to join us for some sexual escapades; she just had that ability. I slipped a second finger easily into her slippery pussy and was thinking about how incredible it was going to feel to fuck her.

"Let's get you naked, Nabila," I heard Laura say so I glanced up again. Nabila still had her skimpy bikini bottom on, but not for long. Nabila straightened up and Laura reached over, her boobs bouncing, and untied the strings on Nabila's hips then started pulling Nabila toward her once the bikini bottom had fallen away. She reclined completely again as Nabila got up and straddled her head. From my vantage point, I could see Nabila's ass aimed at me and Laura's tongue at work on her pussy from below. My cock just grew harder and harder so I really redoubled my efforts because I wanted to make her cum before I started fucking her. The two of them were both moaning and I could feel Laura's pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged the longer I was eating it.

It didn't surprise me when Laura suddenly cried out and her body started shaking. She only briefly paused in eating Nabila's pussy though her orgasm appeared to be fairly long and pretty intense. I hoped that didn't mean that she wasn't fully focused on the pleasure she'd experienced but there was no doubt that she'd be experiencing plenty more as the afternoon went on. When I was sure that she'd completely finished cumming, including the aftershocks that had her body continuing to twitch, I raised my head and sucked her nectar off of my fingers. Straightening up on my knees, I immediately guided my cock into her hot, wet pussy and we both moaned as I easily slipped it all the way in. I started to slowly fuck her as she continued devouring Nabila's pussy, savoring the feel of her pussy as it gripped my tool.

I could tell by the noises that Nabila was making and the way she was humping Laura's face that she was on the verge of cumming. I would glance at her flexing ass occasionally but my attention was mostly on either Laura's succulent tits or her blonde bush. Laura's tits were bouncing slightly with my slow thrusting, which was definitely appealing to watch but, eventually, my hands ended up on them, caressing the soft flesh and her hard nipples. I would have been perfectly content to spend the rest of my life caressing only Nabila's outstanding tits, but I certainly was going to take advantage of the opportunity to appreciate these beauties, as well. I was still appreciating them when Nabila let out a cry and started trembling as she was cumming. I was sure she'd have a plan for what we'd be doing next or how we'd be repositioning so I just kept slowly fucking Laura while fondling her luscious tits.

Once Nabila had finished cumming and had spent a moment recovering, she climbed off of Laura's face, standing beside the chaise. She took in the situation for a moment then, just as I expected, started to orchestrate some changes.

"You've been on your knees for long enough," she said to me, "Let's get you on your back."

I slipped out of Laura's hot pussy and stood then Laura did the same as I stared at her naked body. Nabila had me lay on the chaise, my cock standing straight up and still slick with Laura's juices. She then had Laura straddle me and lower herself onto my cock, which caused both of us to moan again. My eyes were completely on Laura again even once she started riding me. I was mostly watching her bouncing tits and admiring her trim, blonde bush while I had the opportunity. I was expecting my vision to be blocked momentarily and wasn't the least bit disappointed when Nabila straddled my head and her pussy approached my face. I attacked her pussy with the same enthusiasm as I had Laura's. As much as I enjoyed the new pussies Nabila occasionally brought into our life, Nabila's would always be my favorite and I tried to show her as often as I could.

I glanced up at Nabila's tits looming overhead and thought that Laura's tits must be bouncing pretty nicely. She'd started riding me slowly but it didn't take long before she had picked up the pace and was moaning consistently. I don't know if I'd gotten her close, or at least on the path, when I'd started fucking her or if, since I'd just eaten her to an orgasm, the next one would just require less effort. Of course, for all I knew she could have been extremely fired up from eating Nabila's pussy or from the anticipation of me arriving. I guess the most likely explanation was that it was a combination of all of those things. In any case, her hot, wet pussy was getting hotter and wetter and felt outstanding as it moved up and down my throbbing tool. At the same time, Nabila's pussy was also going from hot and wet to hotter and wetter. I knew her well enough to know exactly how to make her cum, either quickly or drawing it out. At that moment, I was just working on making sure she was feeling good and not necessarily pushing her toward an orgasm yet.

When I heard Laura let out a cry, it felt like she'd gone from fucking me hard and fast to fucking me in slow motion. I could feel her body trembling as she was cumming again but remained focused on eating Nabila's pussy. I knew she wasn't close enough to cum right after Laura, but I was pretty certain that I wouldn't be eating her for much longer and wanted to savor that last minute or so. Laura stopped riding me and just sat there on my cock, apparently catching her breath. I continued devouring Nabila until she realized that Laura had finished cumming and climbed off of my face.

"Now that my man has made you cum a couple of times," Nabila said, standing beside us and taking Laura's hands, "it's my turn."

"Oh, sweetie," Laura replied as she stood, "I am looking forward to it."

They stood there making out and feeling each other up as I sat up and swung my legs around, planting my feet on the concrete. I just watched, my cock still throbbing, until Nabila helped me stand and had Laura sit again. She lay back and spread her legs as Nabila got on all fours between her legs. There was enough room at the end of the chaise for me to kneel behind her and it was more comfortable than kneeling on the towel had been. I guided my cock into her hot, wet pussy, causing her to moan as she was lowering her face toward Laura's blonde bush. As always, her pussy felt incredible so I just relished the feeling as I started to slowly fuck her. Laura then let out a moan of her own as Nabila started eating her pussy. My attention, of course, was on Laura's succulent tits. She was holding Nabila's head as she'd been holding mine earlier, so her arms were squeezing her tits together and pointing them toward the sky.

With my hands on her hips, I maintained a slow pace as I continued fucking Nabila so that I wasn't pushing her face into Laura's pussy and throwing off her rhythm. I knew that she'd be savoring the opportunity to eat Laura while also making sure that Laura was experiencing a great deal of pleasure. Based on the sounds Laura was making, Nabila was succeeding. She was an incredibly giving person so I knew she wouldn't even care if Laura and I both came but she didn't. I wasn't feeling that close myself, though, so I was sure, especially after eating her and knowing she was getting close just moments ago, that I'd be able to get her to cum again before I got there. I reached down and caressed her tits, stimulating her hard nipples since I knew that would help. I also just liked feeling her succulent tits in my hands.

Since I was leaning forward to caress her tits, I could also watch as Nabila was lapping at Laura's clit while slipping a couple of her fingers in and out of Laura's pussy. Between that and Laura's big tits being right there in front of me, I don't know that I could have felt any more aroused. Laura was moaning nearly continuously but I could also tell that Nabila was trying hard not to let her own need to moan disrupt her pussy eating. I knew I could get that pesky orgasm out of the way so that she could focus on making Laura cum, so I straightened up again, releasing her tits, then slipped a hand down to her pussy and stroked her clit. This time she couldn't contain the moan but went right back to devouring Laura's pussy.

I was still fucking her slowly since I was kind of hunched over to stroke her clit but I could feel her pussy becoming wetter and more engorged so I knew she was right on the verge of cumming. She raised her head briefly and, letting out a low moan, her entire body started shaking. I kept caressing her clit and slowly fucking her as she experienced a typically long and intense orgasm. When she lowered her head and went back to eating Laura's pussy, I straightened up and, holding her hips, continued fucking her as her body was still experiencing the occasional twitch. With her focus entirely on making Laura cum, Laura started getting louder right away. There was no question that Nabila was skilled when it came to oral sex, both sucking cock and eating pussy. Part of it I'm sure was just the fact that she loved sex so much in general and part of it was that there were very few things that she put her mind to that she wasn't good at. Without even knowing how much wetter or more engorged Laura's pussy was becoming, I was certain that she was right on the verge of another orgasm.

I just continued to savor the feel of Nabila's hot, wet pussy while watching Laura's tits squeezed between her arms as she held Nabila's head. When Laura gasped and her body started shaking, I'm sure my eyes must have gone wide as I watched her titties jiggling. She rode out yet another long and intense orgasm, which I'm sure Nabila was able to draw out even longer, then went limp on the chaise as Nabila raised her head. She pushed back against my slow thrusting as she gave Laura a couple of minutes to recover but, when Laura raised her head, she pulled away so that my cock slipped out of her.

"Stay right there, Laura," she said as Laura started to sit up. She grabbed the nearby sunscreen as she motioned for me to move up and straddle Laura. I couldn't have been happier about where this was going. She drizzled sunscreen onto Laura's cleavage and had Laura take some in her hands to slather on my cock. As my cock was being coated in slippery sunscreen, Nabila was spreading it around between her tits. Finally, when she felt we were ready, I placed my cock between Laura's tits and she squeezed them together as Nabila watched. The feeling of the soft, smooth flesh lubricated with sunscreen was outstanding and I knew that it would be my turn to cum pretty soon. I fucked them slowly, savoring the pleasurable feeling as Laura's attention was on my cockhead as it repeatedly peeked from her cleavage. Nabila watched for a moment but then took the sunscreen and moved behind me, where it seemed as though she was slathering up Laura's legs in preparation for swimming.

My orgasm was steadily building, which was no surprise given how awesome fucking Laura's tits felt. Of course having already been blown by and fucked both of them had me nearing an orgasm already before I'd even started. I didn't try to hold back my orgasm to enjoy fucking her tits for longer because I sensed that this would not be my only opportunity. Nabila knew how much I enjoyed fucking her tits so I knew she'd make sure I had access to Laura's for future titfucking, as well. I tried to maintain a steady pace as a relished the pleasure I was feeling but I may have picked it up slightly as I got closer. When I started spewing onto her sternum, I let out a grunt and her eyes went wide. I continued fucking her tits as I continued cumming but, once I was spent, she released her tits and started scooping up my cum from her chest and feeding it into her mouth.

As I climbed off of Laura, Nabila continued up from below her waist with the sunscreen and gave me some so that I could help. Of course I focused on Laura's tits, then went to her arms and shoulders. By the time we were ready to do her back, she was done devouring the load I'd left on her chest, so she stood. Nabila let me have the backs of her legs and her ass and took care of Laura's back. Once she was thoroughly slathered, Laura and I took care of Nabila. I'm sure that both of them were starting to feel pretty worked up all over again after having two sets of hands all over them because I could feel the blood trying to return to my spent cock from being a set of those hands. With all three of us protected, we exited the shade and entered the pool, without donning our swimsuits again, of course.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,398 Followers
12