Storage Wars: Nabila and Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pool water was very refreshing so we splashed around and enjoyed ourselves for quite a while. Naturally it wasn't all splashing and swimming; I lifted Nabila onto the edge of the pool at one point and ate her pussy while Laura worked on reviving my cock under the water. Likewise the two of them blew me to completion as I sat on the edge then Nabila and I took turns devouring Laura's blonde pussy. When we were finally at risk of turning into giant pink raisins from being in the water so long, we decided to get out and dry off and enjoy a cocktail. I knew there would be more fucking but I didn't know if it would be out by the pool or if we'd move it inside. It didn't surprise me at all that Nabila already had a plan.

"You want to use my shower to get all of the sunscreen off before you head home later?" Nabila asked Laura as we were enjoying our cocktails in the shade.

"Oh, that'd be nice," she replied, "Is it big enough for all of us?"

"Not comfortably," Nabila confessed, "but two people can have a lot of fun in there."

"But who do I choose?" Laura lamented with a pout.

"I was just figuring that I could be a fluffer," Nabila replied, "The two of us could go first, he can get me clean, I can make sure he's rock hard for you then I slip out and you slip in...then he slips in."

"That sounds fantastic," Laura responded.

When we were ready to go shower, we all headed inside and Nabila made sure Laura was comfortable while she and I were showering. I lathered her up and had to resist the urge to fuck her tits. She even shooed me away when I tried to eat her pussy, which made me think she'd probably be getting herself off listening to Laura and me in the shower. She got me cleaned up, too, so that we could just focus on Laura's cleanliness and pleasure once she joined me. I was good and rigid when Nabila slipped out and dried off. She had Laura in there a moment later and, though I couldn't hear what she was saying, something made Laura's eyes get wide and Nabila nodded enthusiastically with a big smile on her face. Laura then shrugged and it looked like she said "Okay."

Laura stepped into the shower and I was ready for her with a handful of lather. Of course I started with her succulent tits, but I did end up thoroughly washing her entire body and, I hoped, thoroughly arousing her, too, if she wasn't already. Once I'd rinsed her down, I expected that we'd be fucking there in the shower but she let me know exactly how we were going to go about it.

"Nabila suggested that we lather up your cock," she said, "and lather up my ass so you can slip your cock into my ass."

"I like that idea," I replied, "and I'm sure you'll like it, too."

"Nabila seemed sure that I would, too," she said, "so let's go for it."

She took the shower gel and slathered my cock until it was nice and slippery as I took a handful myself. Once she felt I was ready, she turned and braced herself against the tile as I slathered shower gel between her ass cheeks. I probed her asshole a couple of times with a finger to make sure she was ready which caused her to moan lustily. Lining up my cockhead with her asshole, I eased it in as she continued moaning loudly. I was holding her hips and planning to reach up to fondle her tits but she let out a louder moan and started to shake before I even got that far. I knew from experience, mostly with Nabila, that orgasms during anal sex could be pretty intense. It was usually fear that kept women from trying it but I'd noticed that the recommendation from another woman could usually go a long way.

Of course I didn't know that Laura wasn't having regular anal sex with her husband and that maybe her trepidation was more about sharing that more intimate input with me. Whatever it was, in typical Nabila fashion, it hadn't taken much to convince her. I was certainly more than happy to penetrate her ass and I did move my hands up to cup her dangling tits. I was continuing to slowly fuck her but she quickly started pushing back against me, setting the pace herself. Another orgasm quickly followed the first and her cries of pleasure echoed through the enclosure. The pleasure of fucking her tight asshole had an orgasm beginning to stir with in me pretty quickly, as well.

I was so engrossed in fucking Laura's ass and fondling her tits that it took me a while before I even noticed that Nabila had positioned herself just outside the bathroom door but close enough to see everything going on through the glass enclosure. I could see that she was rubbing her pussy with one hand while the other alternated from one nipple to the other. I was not much of an exhibitionist so knowing that she was watching us was not really a turn-on for me; watching her masturbating, on the other hand (no pun intended), may have cause my cock to grow even harder. When Laura started cumming again shortly after I noticed Nabila, I'm pretty sure that was why. Neither Laura nor I had even touched her pussy as I'd been fucking her and, though I did consider it, I refrained since a little more stimulation might end up being too much to handle. I'd have been okay if she'd had to stop me and had finished me off with her tits or even her mouth but my preference was to keep going and shoot my load into her ass.

It occurred to me that fondling her tits might have a similar effect of getting her too worked up so, since I knew my own orgasm was pretty close, I moved my hands back down to her waist and was watching her ass jiggle each time my hips tapped against it. I was still glancing over at Nabila occasionally, though it was more difficult as the enclosure was splashed with water, but seeing her definitely was helping push me along. Even though I was fucking the ass of an attractive blonde with great tits, Nabila was still able to draw my attention, which not only said something about how hot she was but also about how much she meant to me. That's not to say that Laura was not turning me on sufficiently; I was thrilled by the opportunity to have eaten her blonde pussy, fondled and fucked her succulent tits and fucked both her hot, slippery pussy and her snug ass.

When I finally started spewing into her ass with a groan, it didn't surprise me that she almost immediately started cumming again. I kept fucking her ass as I was cumming, filling it with my goo, while maybe even drawing out her orgasm. When we were both spent, I slipped my shrinking cock from her ass and she turned around, throwing her arms around my neck. My hands went down to caress her bare ass cheeks as we were making out.

"Nabila was right," she finally said, pulling her mouth from mine, "that was outstanding."

"I couldn't agree more," I replied, "though I have to tell you that it is pretty rare that Nabila isn't right."

"I can see that," she said, "she did choose you, after all."

We made out a little bit more before rinsing the last of the soapy lather off of each other then turning off the shower. As we were drying off, Nabila joined us in the bathroom, now fully dressed, to see how things had gone.

"Smell her fingers," I told Laura, so she grabbed Nabila's hand and sniffed.

"Were you watching us, you naughty girl?" she asked, before slipping Nabila's fingers into her mouth and sucking on them. Nabila gave me a look that said to me that she really liked Laura and was glad she'd invited her to join us. Laura and I ended up getting dressed once we were dry and there was no more sex before she had to leave but she left no question about whether she'd be back again.

12