Store Clerk Ch. 02

Story Info
Steph takes control of Jessica.
8k words
4.6
68k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anobody7
Anobody7
50 Followers

Steph came in wearing a black t-shirt. The shirt was at least a size too small for her which was often her standard. The back shirt hugged her curves and stopped short of covering her midriff thus displaying the blue barbell that pierced her naval. The words porn star were written on the shirt and thrust out by Steph's boobs. Black was the style of Steph's outfit. Along with the black shirt was a pair of black platform boots which were mostly covered by the leggings of the tight fitting leather pants she was wearing. Steph wasn't fully into the Goth scene; instead she used her outfits to entice whoever she met. Steph was a flirt and a tease with nearly everyone she came across. Even the "ugly" as she put it were fun to play with.

Once she had clocked in she headed in my direction. The conversation started with the usual pleasantries. Steph and I weren't necessarily friends but that isn't to say we didn't get along with each other. Steph is very out going and two years older then me. She spent most of her times either out at parties our out at the bars. I am still a minor which drastically limited my social activity. Since we didn't have a lot in common we never started a friendship out side of work.

It didn't take long for Steph to pick up on the fact that I was a little out of it and more run down than I normally was. Of course I lied to her. I told Steph I hadn't gotten enough sleep. The simplest lies you can come up with are usually the best to use. Before she had a chance to inquire further I asked her about her night. With Steph it was almost guarantied that she had been out doing something. She regaled me with a story of how she had gone out to the bar and danced with all these cute guys. Knowing her I figured there were probably a few cute girls in that crowed as well but I wasn't going to push that point today.

I found myself getting more and more into the story as she told it. Dancing and grinding with a bunch of strangers all of whom were hot. The first thing I wanted to do when I turned twenty one was head to the bars with Steph.

Midway threw describing the person she was dancing with I sucked in my breath. I was so transfixed on the toned abs she was describing that I was caught completely off guard by the sudden short burst of vibrations deep within me. There were two kids that had just walked into the store and tripped the remote. Turning back to Steph I saw a puzzled look on her face. But before she had a chance to ask the question I didn't want to answer I walked away and helped the people who had just entered.

The pair turned out to just be wandering in to check things out and left shortly after they came in. I knew I wasn't going to be able to avoid Steph but I still didn't want to answer the question I knew was running through her mind. Instead of going back to her to pick up were the conversation had been interrupted I headed for the counter making a small show of checking sales receipts.

It wasn't long before Steph was back by me. Again, I didn't give her the chance to ask me anything. I got her to go back to her story with out having to push to hard. Steph went back to her story and I listened leaning against the counter. Listening to Steph I was facing her looking towards the back of the store. When her eyes shift and looked past me I again sucked my breath in and jumped a little. Someone new had entered the store.

"What's with you today?" Steph asked.

"It's nothing. I'm just a little jumpy today that's all."

"Jumpy I can understand. But why are you so jumpy whenever someone comes in? You can't even see them coming with your back turned." Steph's mind was turning. She didn't know what was going on but she knew something was up.

"Steph it's nothing, I just don't feel very good today, that's all."

Steph let it go at that and went over to help the girl that had walked in. I stayed where I was trying to calm my body down. When the girl finally left I was able to regain my focus with the vibrator ceasing its torment. Steph was going over some stuff on one of the racks which came as a welcomed relief to me at the moment. I went back to work going over the sales receipts trying to keep as busy and focused as I could.

My work and focus were shattered as the dildo inside of me sprang to life. The vibrations were far stronger this time. These weren't the subtle vibrations I had before. These were full blown vibrating my entire stomach. I could just make out the sound of the toy buried inside of me. Then the toy died just as suddenly as it had started. Looking at the entry way, there was Steph with the control in one hand and the biggest grin I've ever seen across her lips. She immediately came over to me.

"So you say you aren't feeling so good? Didn't get enough sleep was it?" Steph said with a gloating tone.

There was nothing for me to say. Steph had it all but completely figured out by this point. Besides, I was far to embarrassed at this point to speak.

"Of all the people I know, I never thought you of all people would be into something like this." Turning the vibe on and slowly turning the intensity up she watched as I squirmed in front of her. Once it was all the way turned up she turned it off. "So obviously you've got some kind of vibrator in you. Lift up your skirt; I want to see what you got."

At first I didn't know what to do. The best I could come up with was to say "I can't."

"Sure you can. It's just us girls in here. I've got the control to it right here so I know you've got something under that skirt of yours. You know it would be pretty easy for me to force you to show it to me. All I need to do is crank up the intensity, turn it on and leave it till you can't take any more. Eventually you're going to have turn it off at the source or pull it out, what ever the case may be I'm pretty sure it won't take long before your skirts up and I get to see what you've got." She thumbed the controls as she said it.

"Don't do that, pleeeaaase."

"Come on, I just want to see what you're playing with." Flipping the control to low she turned the vibe on. "I know that feels good. I can see it all over your face. But you could probably last all day with it like this." She turned the intensity up. "But I bet you can't last to long once we get to a higher setting."

"Steph please turn it off."

"Just show it to me. That's all I want is to see what you got. I think it's really hot what you're doing. I just really want to see what kind of toy you're playing with. I don't want to embarrass you but I got a feeling that's what's going to happen if I don't turn this off soon. All you have to do is pull up your skirt and slide the toy out a little so I can see how much you stuffed in yourself."

"Steph you don't understand, I really can't show you. Please turn this thing off."

"Why can't you show me?"

At this point I was desperate. If she didn't turn it off soon I was going to have an orgasm that might bring half the mall into here. "Its locked in place and I don't have the keys with me."

That did it. Steph turned the vibe off leaving me resting against the counter panting heavily. When I caught my breath I then told Steph how the morning had started and how I got to where I was. This didn't get me out of lifting my skirt up in the middle of the store but it was better then having to suffer through unending vibrations.

Steph knelt down in front of me while I held the skirt up around my waist. We were in the back of the store away from the security cameras which focused there attention on the cash register. My body was filled with excitement again; more so even than when I had first started this. We were behind a rack of cloths so no one out side the store could see any thing below my chest. I was transfixed on the entrance of the store just waiting for someone to come in.

Steph gave a gentle tug on each lock ensuring that they were indeed locked on. When asked where I the keys were I told her the truth. She walked around behind me to check out the back of the harness. She lifted my skirt up even higher so she could see the waist belt. I felt fingernails run down my butt cheek.

"That must be interesting having your butt split like that from the belt. Which by the way I have to say is a very cute butt." The fingernails left and Steph gave me a soft spank. She walked over to the counter then returned while I stood there holding my skirt up almost around my chest. She then returned to my front and kneeled down out of sight of anyone else.

Her fingernails caressed my stomach then made their way down over the waist belt and on either side of the crotch strap. I spread my legs out as her fingers continued on their path till they were between my legs. There was enough slack in the belt that she was able to slide her fingers behind the belt to get to my covered sex. Her fingers found my clit which she then rolled in her fingers. I was breathing heavily when she reached my clit then started to moan as she brought the dildo to life. I bucked my hips forward slightly back and forth in rhythm with her playful fingers. If I was hot before I was on fire now. My mind was racing at this point. It was filled with the thoughts of being so exposed in a mall while my sexy coworker with her knowledge about her own body made mine run on overdrive. I closed my eyes letting my mind run wild with visions of fantasies I suddenly wanted to be living out. Steph was even in a lot of those fantasies. I've had fantasies that involved other women before but never in my life had I done anything like this. Then she stopped.

"Well it defiantly looks like this mischievous device has done a number on you. You are absolutely drooling with juices you are so horny. With tender care Steph used the Kleenex she had grabbed from the counter to wipe up the juices which were covering my inner thighs. Then she pulled my skirt out of my hands and pulled it back into place smoothing out the wrinkles in it. Standing back up she stared into my eyes only a few inches away from my face. She a look on her face I can only describe as being naughty, seductive and caring all in one. Her lips were slightly parted, pulled back in a slight grin. The grin was dropped as her lips puckered and she kissed the air, then it was back. "I think we are going to have lots of fun."

We spent most of the next two hours talking about my sexual experiences. Most of the conversation was about what it was like today being in public. Steph would occasionally play with the vibe. As she told me about some of her encounters with guys she would tell me how good it felt emphasizing the point by turning the vibe on and thumbing the intensity knob up. When people came into the store she would send me over to talk to them while she played with the remote. She would catch me in mid sentence turning the dildo on with the intensity set to the max. Then she would lower the intensity till the dildo was slowly vibrating.

As five neared and Steph's shift was ending she asked me for something I wasn't prepared for. She asked me for my keys. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to give them to her. But as she began to increase the intensity of the vibrations within me I gave in. When Steph clocked out and started to leave the dildo inside of me was still vibrating on a low setting. As Steph walked out of the store she played with the remote increasing the intensity. I stood behind the counter in horror as she walked out of the store and the vibrations continued to increase. By the time Steph was all the way out of the store and out into the main concourse of the mall the vibe was at full strength. I was bent over the counter, my legs too weak to support me. Steph had disappeared leaving me with no way to alleviate my torment. But Steph reappeared at the entrance and turned off the demon inside of me.

"Don't worry; I wouldn't leave you like that. I'll be back in a little bit so I'll see you later." With that Steph was gone.

It was five forty when the sudden buzz of my vibrator announced to me that Steph was back. She came strolling back into the store grinning from ear to ear. She came in through the entrance of the store with the control to the vibrator in hand. Under her arm was a package wrapped in a brown paper bag. The name on the bag was the same as the adult store I had been to that morning. She came directly up to me playing with the speed knob on the remote.

"I picked some stuff up for you while I was out. Go in the changing room."

"Steph I can't I'm supposed to be watching the st.. ore." As I tried to speak Steph turned the vibe all the way to full then turned it back down before I could get too excited.

"I could just leave that toy running at full speed and leave. That should make the rest of your night a little more interesting. And I still have your keys anyways so with out me you can't even get into your own house or your crotch." With that Steph grabbed my arm and lead me back to the changing rooms and pushed me in one.

I wanted to argue with her but at the same time there was an over whelming excitement building in me.

"Ok Jessica, first I want you to take off all your cloths and pass them to me."

"Steph, I can't walk around naked in the store."

"Pass me out your cloths then I will give you something else to wear," she replied.

I slowly started pulling off my shirt. Once my shirt was off I removed my bra. The air felt cold and my nipples were erect from the growing excitement. I slid the skirt off my hips and let it drop to the floor. I stepped out of the skirt then bent down and picked it up. The crotch belt moved and dug in a little deeper as I bent over. The vibrator's presence was very notable now. Thankfully Steph was keeping it set very low. If she turned it up all the way again I knew I would lose control of my body. It also kept this desperate need inside of me to get off going strong and overriding any other thought process. I bundled all my cloths together then handed them over to the door to Steph.

"I said all your cloths, that means shoes too."

I bent over again and took off my shoes. Once again I was distinctly aware of the phallic object inside of me. I handed my shoes over to Steph and stood in the changing room completely naked with the exception of a few straps of leather held on my waist with two locks.

"Ok first we need to add onto your current getup," Steph said as she slid the bag under the door. "Every thing you'll need is in there."

It scared me to even think of what she might have gotten but I was now standing naked in the store with only the changing room door to conceal me. I opened up the bag to look inside and see what kind of fate Steph had created for me. I was filled with a complete mixture of emotions. The first thing I saw when I opened the bag was a butt plug. I picked it up and looked at it. It was medium sized with an opening in the bottom for batteries. The batteries were already in place. I couldn't see any way to turn it on which meant Steph must have gotten the remote control one which I was looking at earlier. I dug deeper in to the bag to find a small one time sample of lube and two keys. It was obvious what Steph had in mind.

I tried the keys and used the one that fit to remove the crotch strap lock. I dropped the locks on the floor. I then got down on my knees and bent over. Grabbing the lube I picked up the butt plug and spread the lube all over it. I unbuckled the crotch strap and let if fall and hang between my legs. The plug in my pussy immediately started to slide out of me. Using one hand to hold the dildo in my pussy in place I reached around with the my other hand which held the other plug till it was poised in place with the tip of the plug just touching and parting my butt cheeks. The lube felt cold on my skin. I pressed the plug against my puckered ass hole and gasped as it slid in. I paused for a minute letting the spasms and pain in my now stretched ass subside. I had the plug half way in when Steph opened the door and came in.

"Come on, hurry up. You have to get back out there. You're still on the clock you know." With that said she pushed the back of my hand shoving the plug all the way in. I bit my lip to keep from screaming out as my ass muscles desperately tried to close but were held open and stretched by the plug. She grabbed the waist belt and lifted me up till I was standing. I couldn't do anything but stand there frozen with my arms at my sides and panting with two plugs stuffed in me, slowly sliding out. My ass had really hurt from being stretched open so quickly but was slowly getting used to the full feeling. Steph picked up the lock and keys sitting on the floor. She then used the keys to unlock and remove the remaining lock on my belt. I wanted Steph to turn both vibes on full then fuck me with them till I cummed so hard I couldn't stand up.

But that wasn't what she had planned. As soon as the lock on the waist belt was removed she pulled the belt a few more notches tighter to better constrict my waist. Steph placed a new lock in the hasp to hold the belt on but only after showing me it was a five digit combination lock currently set to all zeros. She then quickly reached between my legs and grabbed the crotch strap. Pulling it through my legs she gave it a tug up shoving both plugs deep inside of me lifting me onto my tiptoes. She kept pulling and pulling up on the strap letting it dig deep into my skin. Once she was satisfied with it she put it through the buckle then slipped another combination lock through the hasp. Even after she let go of the belt I was still standing on my toes. I felt like I was being split in two and stuffed at the same time. I was still standing on my toes when she opened the door and left the changing room.

I heard Steph messing around in the store, and then I heard her helping a customer. I was beginning to wonder if she planned on leaving me naked in the changing room till the store closed. I looked down at the locks Steph had used on the chastity belt and realize with out the combinations the only way to get them off would be to try all the combinations till I found the right one. But with five digits that meant there were one hundred thousand different sequences. When she came back into the changing room I was kind of wishing she would have left me in there till the end.

The clothing she had for me was straight off the racks of the store. She had knee high black leather boots. The boots have a two inch platform plus four inch heel. Each boot used five different straps to hold the boot on, each of which could be secured with locks I suddenly realized. She also had a black leather super mini skirt but the worst was the top. Of course it was made of black leather as well. It was a very strict over busted corset with a metal rod running up the back to a tall posture collar with a large D ring in the front. For added restriction the corset had two straps running from the back of the corset over the shoulders and back round under the armpits forcing the wearer's shoulders back. And that wearer was about to be me.

Steph immediately went about helping me into the corset. She lifted it up over my head then lowered it down onto me. It was tough getting into it even with all the laces loosened. Once it was on me Steph went about lacing it up, pulling the slack out and constricting my waist. Immediately the corset lifted my boobs giving me a huge amount of cleavage. My breasts were barely covered with the cups just going high enough to cover my nips. When Steph finished lacing the corset my waist had been reduced by a couple inches and I found I had to take short breaths to breath. She then flipped the collar around in front of me then pulled it back around. Pulling the strap on the collar tight around my neck she buckled it in place. I was left looking straight forward with no mobility to look in any other direction. Once she had the collar buckled she placed a lock through it.

Anobody7
Anobody7
50 Followers