Store Clerk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anobody7
Anobody7
50 Followers

"I'll be seeing you, Miss Naughty Hot Twat, in twenty minutes," the woman said.

She leaned across the bar and wrapped both arms around me, pulling me in close to her. Her lips pressed against mine as we kissed. The cat calls I had gotten before couldn't compare to what the two of us were getting now. I was so transfixed on her lips I didn't notice her hands letting go of my head.

"aaaaaaahhhhhhhh," I screamed as both plugs sprang back to life in my now overly sensitive holes.

"Oopsy, my mistake. Sorry," she said sarcastically in a girlish voice. She had a huge smile on her face as she fumbled with the removes. She let the vibrations last for a few seconds before turning them back off. "I'll see you in a few."

The two of them left the bar to disappear upstairs. I sat on the stool and greedily drank the foul cocktail she had given me. Very slowly the strength was returning to my legs. If these assaults continued there was no way I would be able to go out and track down the keys let alone walk. I realized there was no way I would be getting the keys back in one night or possibly even over the course of a week. Looking in the mirror behind the bar I stared at my reflection. I noticed that a strange smile had formed on my lips.

Anobody7
Anobody7
50 Followers