Store Clerk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anobody7
Anobody7
50 Followers

As Megan began to increase the strength of the vibrations she also increased the speed in which she was fucking me. The slow two inch stroke became full length thrusts. My hips quickly lost pace and I resided myself to standing there while she fucked me senseless. My moans became screams, unsuppressed, un-muffled. An orgasm of epic proportions was building. My whole body shook from the fierce pounding of the dick. The mirror started to blur. Both vibrators growled like demons as there powerful motors went into overdrive.

"ooo, ooo, ooo. Oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, IIII"MMMM CUMMMMMMMMINNNNGGGG."

What came out of my mouth after that were not words. Raw, primitive noises poured out of me like a flood with ear shattering volume. Waves of ecstasy crashed through me. My body went limp and I slouched over the counter completely consumed by the feelings filling me. The waves grew in intensity as Megan continued to fuck me with the dildo. Everything went black. My mind was overwhelmed by the pleasure filling my body.

I was only vaguely aware of the fact the vibrations had dulled. Megan pulled the crotch strap between my legs re-trapping the pair of plugs in my holes. I heard the snap of the lock but my brain didn't comprehend any of it. Megan kept me pinned to the counter preventing me from falling to the floor. Her hips thrust against my butt. I could feel her fingers running through my hair but I didn't comprehend it. My body shook with pleasure. Eventually my body settled and the vibrators were turned off.

The overwhelming smell of sex filled my nose as Megan reached in front of me with her other hand. Her hand was covered in my juices. She rinsed her hand in the sink. My senses were slowly coming back. I basked in the warmth I got feeling her arms wrapped around me. Her hands moved away to dry leaving me slightly saddened. I wished they could stay wrapped around me. Those hands did return to pick me up away from the counter and stand me back on my leather-encased feet.

Megan turned me to face her. Her smile was beautiful and feminine. Mine was just goofy and stupid as the euphoric aftermath of that tidal wave of an orgasm continued to course through me. Reaching behind she grasped the back of my collar and pulled me towards her. Our lips met and my euphoria cranked back up. Her lips were sweet and soft.

"You think you're ready to go back out?" She asked as our lips departed.

"I don't know. I feel like jello right now," I answered. In truth I didn't really want to go back out. That little scare about being in trouble was lingering in my mind. Fear welled up inside of me thinking about being busted by the cops for being a minor in a bar. It boggled my mind thinking about what the cops would do once they found out my clothes were locked on and I didn't have all the keys. Spending the night in jail with dildos locked in my pussy and ass did not excite me.

"Well too bad, you're going," Megan said as she opened the door and hauled me out of the bathroom.

Applause erupted as soon as we exited. Half the staff was lingering in the hallway. They must have followed us when we left the bar area. My cheeks burned from embarrassment. Instinct caused me to try to bow my head and hide my humiliation but the strict collar kept my chin up high. I was marched through the mob with head held high for all to see whether I liked it or not.

Thankfully Megan didn't lead me back to the bar. Instead she took a door that was blissfully marked EXIT. Cool night air enveloped my skin as I went through the door. A chill ran through me as that cold air found my very moist inner thighs. Megs had led me to the back of the bar to a small parking lot. The area wasn't well lit but it was shady for an entirely different reason. I quickened my pace to get close to Megan. Nervous anxiety filled me being this exposed in a dark alley like this.

Our short walk stopped at the back of a car. Megan made no move towards any of the doors. Pulling keys out of her pocket she pressed a button on the remote. Clunk, the trunk popped. I nervously looked around the parking lot as Megs opened the trunk. I took a half step backwards as it opened. When she turned to look at me she had a wicked smile across her face. Moving her body to the side she revealed the inside of the trunk.

My jaw dropped seeing what she had been hiding. There was no mistaking what I was looking at. Megan walked up next to me putting an arm around my waist. She pulled me up to the back of the car till my legs touched the back bumper. It was just the two of us in the dark back parking lot. Apprehension over came me. Reaching into the trunk Megan gave the bag inside a jostle making a few of its contents rattle and clink. We weren't looking at just any bag. This was my very own bondage bag. Picking up a set of handcuffs, she let them dangle from one finger as she held them up at eye level.

"I'm thinking you might need a few more accessories before I take you back in for the rest of the night."

Anobody7
Anobody7
50 Followers
12