Stories for Bob Ch. 01

Story Info
Recap of night of submission, light domination, & fun.
1.7k words
4.08
13.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, so, how much background do you need? I think you know most of it already, but I'll still give you a bit of an overview.

Sub Guy and I started chatting last year. He's from AFF too. He paged me one night, just one word: "mistress?" that made me laugh so hard I had to reply. And so we talked for a bit. I tried to convey the fact that I'm not a dom by nature. Not in the least bit. And he tried to convince me that maybe I am, just haven't realized it yet.

I don't know how it was that I kept talking to him after that first time. Guess there was something intriguing about it. Or maybe it had to do with the fact that he'd be willing to let me do things to him no guy I know would.

So, after a few months of on and off chatting and some web cam fun (Him: exhibitionist. Me: voyeur) it came to pass that he had a trip scheduled to the Bay Area. And so we made plans to meet. We actually scripted that meeting to a T.

Wow, I get a stupid grin just remembering...

At the time, I was a bit fixated on men wearing hose and garters. Not sure why, but it's a big turn on for me. Maybe because said outfit frames the cock so beautifully... anyhow. The script went pretty much like this:

He'd come to my apartment wearing stockings and garters underneath his civilian clothes, he'd come inside. Take off his clothes and kneel for my inspection. Yes, I laughed at the idea too. But not to his face. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Then I'd inspect him. And if I found him pleasing would allow him to shave me. Then I'd fuck him (bought a 'beginners bend over kit' form Good Vibrations for the occasion) in the ass until he came. Then we'd take a break, give him time to recuperate. And then we'd fuck.

He improvised a bit, used my personal shaver as a vibrator; and then proceeded to eat me. I highly approved of his initiative and praised him for it.

The biggest surprise was how easy it was to talk about work with him. He's in the same field. And he understands my frustrations. And I understand his. That was a big bonus. We also had a very deep discussion abut the merits of 'Sex and the City' and whether Big was always the good guy or not (It may turn out that this is one question men and women never agree on. I (and all the women I know who've watched the series) believe that Big messed up the first time. He (as most guys do) claims that it was Carrie's behavior that drove Big away); anyhow, the point is that I can talk to the guy.

But pretty much the night went according to the script.

So, that was then. In the months that followed, we'd chat every so often. Usually when he was in Europe, he'd be getting ready to go to work as I was getting ready to go to bed. Most sessions would end after he masturbated on camera for me, following my directions and not coming until I'd given him permission to.

One time when I was very, very horny and with no one around to help me fix it I actually convinced him to fly to Oakland for a day just so we'd fuck. We planned it for a Saturday. I got the worst case of the flu I've ever gotten on Friday. So I cancelled. And was very, very annoyed with the universe for it.

Another time he was in town but I had remained invisible in YIM and he didn't know how else to reach me.

And finally, he was here when I was in the middle of my big move. So I had to cancel (he said he was really busy too, so he was about to ask for a rain check anyway).

And that leads to last night.

I knew he'd be in town. And this time I made sure he had a way to reach me. We yahooed a bit during the day (you know the firewall at work, it keeps things boring). He got it into his head that I'd not let him come into my place if he was not wearing garters and stockings. Even though I told him it wasn't necessary. Especially considering that he'd be wearing shorts and sandals (not a fashion slave my Sub Guy. Not at all...) but he insisted, and so he went shopping...

Now, for my part, I came home and decided I needed to make the bedroom a bit more presentable (piles of clothes all over the floor do not create an environment that inspires sexual activity, methinks), and then I shaved. And set things up the way I wanted. I lined up a selection of dildos to go with my harness, got some condoms out, and started charging my cordless, rechargeable, variable speed wand vibrator. And then inspiration struck. I put on my harness with the 5" dildo (the same one I used on him last year after we figured out the smaller one was not enough for him) and then put my jeans on. I liked the feel (not the look though) of having my own cock. I adjusted it so it'd be pointing up, as if I had a hard-on.

Do you need to know about what else I was wearing? Probably not, but I'll tell you anyway, lacy blue bra and matching panties, an almost see-thru blue blouse, black jeans and flip-flops. Not what you'd call a dominatrix look, not at all.

Then I proceeded to wait. It didn't take long. I'd just turned on the TV when he knocked. I opened the door, invited him in, and gave him a hug and a kiss because I hadn't seen him in so long. And then told him to strip (black stockings do not look good under green shorts, in case you were wondering). He did. Then I told him to kneel and show me his balls. He has very lovely balls I think. Good size (not as large as limes, but almost) they hang low and are smooth shaven. I like them. I played with them for a while and watched him get hard immediately. I like that too. Then I told him to unzip my jeans and suck my dick.

Let me tell you, the feeling of having a man on his knees sucking on my 'cock'... priceless... that was the first orgasm of the night. It was not very intense physically, but mentally, it was awesome.

He's a good cock sucker. Very enthusiastic. Good rhythm. Good boy.

Then I took him upstairs. Told him to lie on his back and show me his asshole. He did, like the good boy he is and does as he is told. I put some lube on my hands to warm it up a bit. Spread it over his asshole and on my dildo and slowly, very slowly made my way inside him. (I'm standing next to the bed, his legs are spread open up in the air, then on my shoulders, if you need the visual) I put more lube in my hand and grabbed his cock and balls as I fucked him. God he was hard. Started pumping him with the same rhythm I was fucking him. And then began increasing the tempo until I was fucking him hard and fast. I pinched his right nipple and he just came and came and came. It was a most rewarding experience.

His cock is kind of tiny when he's not hard. But when he is hard, he's THICK. I can't put my fingers around him; I'd say he's almost 7'' long. The thing is, he's a pretty big guy, 6'1'', and pretty wide. So on camera, it looks like his cock is not that big, because the frame of reference is the rest of his body. But in real life, he's more than adequate.

So after he cleaned up a bit I gave him a tour of the house and we talked shop again. I'm serious, he gets me. He understands exactly what I'm going through. And I understand his complaints. Again, that was the biggest surprise, how easy it is to be around him, both of us basically naked, touring my tiny house, lounging on the couch...

Then we went back upstairs. We talked a bit more, mostly about the house and the 'home owner experience'. Then he reached past me and grabbed the vibrator and proceeded to prove once again, that he really has mastered personal battery operated devices. I lost count of how many times I came. Actually, I'm not sure if they were 3 or 4 orgasms one after another after another or just one incredibly long incredibly intense one... either way, I don't care. And just as I was coming back up for air he said 'I want to fuck you now', and that sounded like the best idea ever, so I reached for the condoms and gave them to him (yes, I know how you feel about them funny rubber thingies, but in my world, they're not an inconvenience). And he fucked me good. Payback I expect. And we came again.

I do have one complaint about him. His kissing is not at the same level his fucking is. No tongue involved. It's very strange. But better than having a tongue shoved down your throat without a 'by-your-leave ma'am', I mean, seriously, there's not enough good kissers in this world, sadly.

We talked a bit more. And then we got dressed and he left. Long drive to San Jose.

This morning, as I was driving to work, I remembered there had been mention of a cock ring... a cock ring that we never got around to use. So we talked today, and the plan is that if he's still in the area tomorrow night we'll put that ring to good use. Or not. I'd be more than happy if we'd just fuck one another. But, then again, as I keep telling you, variety is the spice of life.

G'Night Bob. Sweet dreams ;)