Stories from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

I admit that for a few moments I thought you had gone too far, thought that perhaps your intentions were less honourable than I had presupposed and that you were dissembling in order to encourage me towards whatever they might be - but of course my Dearest George, that was but a momentary lapse, and requiring little more persuasion than the receipt of another few tender kisses, I complied. But, and I still congratulate myself for my forwardness, I suggested that until then it was only I that had been the one to undress, albeit only partially, and that fairness would dictate that you too should rid yourself of something more than merely your outer jacket. It seemed that my proposal greatly pleased you - perhaps you saw in my willingness to confront your physique, some hint as to the potential for me agreeing to what further acts you had in mind for us to participate in. What of course you could not know was that until then the only partially clad males I had seen were those of the local farm labourers whom I had occasionally glimpsed when they were toiling in the heat of summer - and then only from afar. Even so, and even though that was long before I had been exposed to the 'secret knowledge' you had been sharing with me, I had still found that sight, albeit in some strangely unknowable way, disconcertingly interesting... So the mere idea of seeing your body, close to, was in itself more than enough to set my cunny dripping...!!!

So, in no more than a minute or two, there we were - bare-breasted, and bare-chested, each quite literally, gawping at each other.

You have an admirable physique George, one of which you should be proud. It may not have the over-developed musculature of those farm labourers that I have glimpsed, but then a gentleman is not required to perform such heavy work and therefore has no need of such, perhaps some might consider, unsightly, developments. Your marbled skin is as white as my own, yet whereas mine is softly smooth, yours is firm and lightly haired - I liked that, very much - and I immediately felt a strong desire to reach out and glide my finger-tips over it, to feel the strength that I sensed lay just beneath its surface. And, like some street-corner hussy might have done, I did... And, wonder of wonders, as though your hands were actually motivated by my own, as I touched you, you touched me...

All the joyous thrills you had given me the previous day, when your hands so lovingly brought my breasts and nipples fully to life, you repeated; but you not only repeated them, but also somehow both augmented and magnified the strength of their effects. Again I should note that what I felt happening within me may well have taken place previously, that it was just that on those occasions I was incapable of separating out one single, extremely delightful, effect from the multitude of others. Even as my breasts and nipples 'sprang to life' at your tender caresses, it seemed to me that there had been some sort of 'internal connection' made between both them and those very deepest recesses within my cunny. Certainly I became all too aware of a warmly, moistly trembling within myself - sensations that not only grew stronger the longer we continued to stroke and fondle each other, but seemed to spread outwards from that deep core, setting each and every part of my body a tingling... It was yet another very strange, but intensely pleasurable feeling my Darling - and one I look forward to experiencing many, many times...!!!

I honestly don't know how long we stood there, both of us seemingly lost in the pleasures we received from kissing and touching each other, but for me it seemed that time had truly 'stood still'...

As had occurred before, it seemed that our desires and inclinations were enmeshed in mutual synchrony, and even as I began to feel myself longing for something more, you reached your arms around me and pulled me close, no, tight, pressing my receptively tingling breasts and nipples against your chest. And then, as that exciting contact sent thrills sparking through me, you bent your head down, and kissed me.

Once again I felt, and quickly responded to, the insinuating twining of your tongue, and that, coupled with both the strength of the passion I felt in your kiss, and the continuingly stirring feeling of having our semi-naked bodies pressed together in that way, quickly fired a hot blaze inside me - the heat of which I am certain could not have been in any way lessened by even the copious volume of fluids I then felt were leaking from me.

Then, as you continued holding me so closely, you whispered that you wished to demonstrate something of the pleasures you had alluded to previously - but that in order for you to do that it would be necessary for me to completely remove my lower garments, and that before I did so, you would fetch a towel for me to then sit upon. As I am sure you both expected and fully understood, such a proposition, especially having been verbalised so openly, caused me a good deal of emotional perturbation. It was one thing to have your hands slipping lower whilst we were caught up in the act of making love to each other, quite another to expect me to simply, and completely remove them whilst standing in the middle of another person's living room. However - and again, in spite of feeling sure that your guarantee that the intensity of the experience that you would then be able to give me would make all that we had previously shared pale into virtual insignificance, seemed likely to be no more than some over-blown promise - the prospect that your words might contain even a small grain of truth undoubtedly both swayed and bewitched me.

Having fetched the two towels we had used the previous day, which I explained to you I had carefully secreted at the back of the household's laundry cupboard, I, admittedly somewhat ridiculously, asked that you avert your eyes while I did as you had asked - then sat, my legs firmly together, on the chair over which you had carefully spread one of the towels.

Naturally I initially found that being in what in any other circumstance would be an absolutely and totally humiliatingly compromising position - not only being for the first time in my life totally naked in anyone but my mother's presence, but also from being so in that place - extremely unnerving, to say the least of it... However, as your eyes moved slowly up and down over my body, and I saw the selfsame hungrily adoring look that I had seen on your face the previous day, my feelings changed. Your obvious admiration - and hopefully, physical arousal! - emboldened and empowered me, and even though I am not sure where the words themselves actually came from, I heard myself suggesting that given I had done what I had, you should then do likewise, and remove the rest of your own clothing.

It pleased me to see that even you flushed at that proposition - but you complied, and a few moments later I discovered that just the sight of me had indeed already brought your cock fully to life! I should here record, even if only for my own future recollections of that time, that although it was clearly as sizeable and as substantial as I had both remembered and pictured it during the quietening of my cunny's over-night demands - and perhaps because of the frequency of those activities - that time its monstrous size did not inspire the same feelings of horror-struck dread that I had experienced at its very first emergence.

But then I admit that from then on, apart from the occasional lingering image of its size and proudly fiery appearance, I found myself swept away by all that subsequently occurred.

Having repeated much of what you had done the previous day; kissing me, my breasts, my nipples, slipping your hands down over my body, moving my legs apart, teasingly caressing my cunny and pleasure-bud, then taking me to another of those heavenly rapturous orgasms, you again found a new way of shocking and horrifying me...!!!

Even as I felt myself slowly re-surfacing from the whirlpool of delight your caresses had sucked me down into, I felt you kneeling before me, easing my legs still further apart, then moving forward - and kissing me, kissing my by then undoubtedly all to obviously wetly dripping cunny ...!!!

I can still hear the loud shriek of protest I automatically emitted - even the multitude of furnishings around us were insufficient to totally dampen its echoing sound. But my response seemed to neither daunt nor discourage you, and a few moments later I felt your tongue doing to my cunny what until then it had only done with my own - probing and twirling. Then, even before I had time to properly register either the full import or significance of what you were about, I felt it slip upwards, to begin its flickering torment of the pleasure-bud itself.

Oh my Dearest, Darlingest George, neither you, nor any man I suspect, can even begin to imagine just what indescribably wonderful joys that motion of his tongue in that place can induce in a compliantly susceptible woman, as I was, and am! - at least I presume that all women respond in the way I did, and do...!!!

I neither know how long you remained 'down there', nor how many mind-numbing orgasms you provided me - I was neither interested, nor indeed capable of, counting - all I do know is that it was some very long time later when I finally found both the inclination and the strength to finally press you to desist. And, I freely admit, it was only after you had done so that I was able to even start to bring my mind to bear on the probably painful condition that you yourself must by then be experiencing. And if the condition of your cock was a demonstration of your inner suffering; from its raw, angrily and rigidly swollen suffusion I imagined the pain itself must by then have been almost unbearably powerful. That was the first time I had noticed fluid dripping from its tip - which you subsequently explained was a form of lubrication that was similar to that produced by my cunny, which some called 'pre-cum', which I still find a most peculiar nomenclature - but which, at least to my eye, gave the purpley head an even more excitingly attractive gloss.

I was soon given a positive demonstration of just how much restraint and self-control you had needed to summon up during the time you had been so skilfully ministering to my pleasures - the moment my hand first reached out to touch you, you grunted loudly, and when my fingers closed around your cock, I felt you thrusting yourself powerfully forward between their lightly encircling hold. Recognising what I presumed your need to be I moved them more swiftly back and forth than I had on the two previous occasions I had done that for you - and, that time, within no more than a minute or two I had the pleasurable satisfaction of both seeing and feeling your copiously powerful libations spouting all over me...!!!

Once again we needed both of the towels to satisfactorily cleanse ourselves - and I fear that before this week is over I will have to do my best to hand-wash them free of the ever mounting residue of our mutual secretions...

We rested, took a little more of dear Julia's quite delicious cordial, spoke as best we were able of the feelings we had experienced - and you were able to draw from me, after a little, I think understandably modest reluctance, the fact that what you had told me was indeed correct. That the orgasms I enjoyed from you 'doing it that way' - as you put it - or 'cunnilingus', as you told me it was known by those who made a study of such things - were indeed even more powerfully satisfying than those produced by the more commonplace manual stimulation. But, we agreed, 'doing it that way' would not always be possible, there would be times - as I had discovered that first day, in the conservatory - when the more commonplace would be all that was possible. You also pointed out that it seemed that when providing the same pleasure in return, many women felt able to only use the manual form of stimulation for their men. That statement puzzled me - what other form, other than congress, or intercourse itself, could there be? Whereas a few days earlier I would have taken my unresolved puzzlement away with me, the boldness you had uncovered once again came to the fore and I found myself able to ask you to explain further.

Even now - late the same evening - I find myself shuddering a little at the concept of what you elucidated in reply. Admittedly, if a man is prepared to press his mouth against a woman 'down there', and to poke his tongue deep inside her cunny, - to perform the act of cunnilingus for her - why shouldn't a woman be able, and willing, to do the same thing for him and his cock, with her mouth? Strange to say, even through the maelstrom if disbelief that had enveloped my mind I do still recall that you advised me that the technically correct term for such horrid sounding activity, was 'fellatio'. However, whilst the logical answer to such a question may be all too apparent, and the affirmation that a woman should undoubtedly be prepared to do so may be all very fine, intellectually - it is quite another matter for a still virginal maiden to not only comprehend, but to also actively consider actually doing such a thing... Which is the task I have allotted myself to do this very night... However, that is for later, for after I have completed the record of this day's events.

Not that there is a great deal more detail to note down - once refreshed, and at least for my part, reinvigorated, we began kissing, caressing and, like travellers visiting a completely new territory, exploring each other's bodies much more thoroughly. And of course, in due course providing each other with, in my case several, and in your own, two more simply eruptive climaxes...

Given that I have vowed that you shall, in due course, receive these scribblings, I am not certain that I should pen the next few remarks - but having written so openly, indeed luridly, to this point, why ever should I not???

One aspect of all that you have showed me, and the resulting activities we have taken part in together, that leaves me with some growing concern - is the ever increasing strength of the feelings I am aware are now bubbling deep within me. Until a few days ago the mere thought of receiving a kiss from you was more than enough to set my little heart racing - and I am glad to say that is in itself still true... However, since I have experienced all that I have, there is also an undoubtedly strong urge to experience much more than just that... If the way my cunny reacted during last night - the strength of her yearnings waking me twice! - how will I cope with her, and my own, demands when I no longer have you to alleviate them at least some of the time, especially once you have returned to the city??? Am I to become no more than a 'slave' to my cunny, become no more than a self-masturbating harlot??? I must see if I can find some appropriate time to also raise this question with you before the date of your departure...

That is quite enough for now - I just wonder what the 'little minx' has in store for me this night? Your Darling Annabelle

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Dearest, Darling George, I am pleased to be able to report that although I did experience several, quite powerfully erotic dreams during the night, the 'little minx' I referred to was apparently recovering from the hectic activities she had experienced during our time together, and, much as I did, required a sound night's repose... I am breaking my usual practice and scribbling these few brief notes early in the morning, the reason for this is that - although by the time you actually receive and read these jottings you will have discovered it as a reality - I have, as of this morning, resolved several issues that have been troubling me. Firstly; I will, today - if all goes well - take my first practical lesson in the art of 'fellatio'! Secondly; if that goes well - as I hope and pray it will - on the morrow I will offer you my virginity! Thirdly - and more practically; given my plans for tomorrow, I will, this morning, speak at some length and in some detail, with Julia. Doing what we have already done in her family's house is one thing. Though I rather doubt her father and mother would think quite so lightly of what has after all been our rather scandalous fornication... But to practice intercourse on their very fine, and only relatively recently acquired, hearth-rug, is, I think, rather another. So I will seek Julia's advice as to whether or no she might herself, in confidence, sanction such action. That done, now to my toilette, and breakfast! * * * What a truly fine girl - nay, very modern young woman - my Julia is! Even though we have already been friendly for some years, I now feel, after having spoken with her as I did this morning, I know her so very much more intimately than I might have ever thought possible. Although I had still been somewhat undecided as to how best to actually broach the subject on which I needed to speak to her, just as you have done on several occasions my Darling, it almost seemed that she could 'read my mind'! I had barely finished uttering the first sentence in which I had included your name - when she asked me - straight out! - if we had yet, 'gone all the way' together... Naturally I blushed, fiercely, mumbled something probably all but incomprehensible, and she pounced! 'You want to, and you want my opinion on doing so!' When I affirmed that that was indeed the case, she questioned me, almost relentlessly - but my Dearest, she did so much as I imagine you would, in similar circumstances, have done yourself, with both consideration for my virginal feelings, and with overall compassionately caring tenderness. However, contrary to what we had previously agreed between us, I did divulge far more of the details of what had already transpired, than perhaps I even needed to! But your sentiments maybe somewhat mollified by the fact that she responded by saying that I seemed to have found myself a very caring and understanding young man - unlike many of those she herself has already known... Yes my Dearest, she is remarkable 'experienced', and, at least to me, and on this occasion, spoke of several of them in very great - in some ways far too great! - detail...

But, to shorten this account - she has not only sanctioned my proposal for tomorrow, and given me much 'womanly advice' on the matter, but also insists that we use her bed as the place in which it should be done...!!! Now, I ask you, what greater gift could a friend offer to another? She even said that we should not be in the least concerned as to any subsequent staining of her bed-sheets that our activities may very well produce. It seems that Julia herself, when coupling with one or other of her various 'friends' - as she calls them - has also left the bed-sheets in a very messy state. However, it also seems she had some sort of 'hold' over her family's laundry-girl. Julia confided that on more than one occasion now she has discovered the girl, in the kitchen, 'entertaining' the butcher's delivery-boy, on the kitchen table-top! As Julia put it, while laughing rather uncharacteristically crudely I thought - 'He was actually delivering far more 'meat' than the household has ever had to pay for!' So of course the laundry-girl is in no position to draw attention to Julia's own, free-wheeling activities...

As of course you can well imagine, with all those, until then nagging problems, seemingly resolved, I awaited your arrival with stout heart, and, as always, an overly un-modestly eager anticipation...

Of course you had no idea of either the conflicts or their resolution, that had filled so many of my hours since our parting, and certainly had no knowledge of what I myself had planned for this day - so once you had arrived, my bustling activity may well have caused you some surprise. Having recovered the now much-used, and rather less softly fluffy towels and spread one on the chair we had previously used, I at once, and with much less embarrassment than before, began to undress - and asked that you do likewise. What a change there has been in my character and personality in such a very short time... Frankly, I hardly recognise myself!!! I had not known whether you would be in the same condition that I had until then always seen you - that is with your cock fully aroused - or whether the suddenness of my actions may have 'caught you unawares'. But once you had disrobed, perhaps because you had been thinking about me on the way to our meeting - I would like to think that was the case! - or that in seeing me undressing myself had given you sufficient time to become aroused - (I must remember to ask you just how quickly that can happen.) - although not quite as fiercesome as on the previous day, it was indeed, I might even say, 'enthusiastically', invigorated!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers