Stories from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

When I indicated you should step forward towards me I could tell you were about to go down on your knees, presumably thinking I wished you to perform cunnilingus for me - and the expression on your face when I said you should not do so, then parted my legs and indicated that you should actually stand between them, was one of what I can only describe as, positively joyful amazement! I admit, even to myself, that in spite of having firmly resolved to do what I was about to - perform the act of fellatio for you - those first moments were still filled with both doubt, as to my ability to in fact be able to do such a thing, and a certain level of distaste, for actually taking what I had always thought of as an 'unclean' member, in my mouth. But the combination of my very strong feelings for you, your obvious excitement at the mere prospect of me doing this, plus my determination to make myself a 'modern woman', strengthened my will - and, holding your cock firmly in one hand, I leaned forward and allowed my lips to slip over that purpley bulb -or 'head' as you had told me it was commonly described - at the end of it. It was only at that very moment that I realised that in doing what I was about to I was in fact - as it is commonly said, 'killing two birds with but a single stone'! - achieving something else I had promised myself I would do; not only advancing my 'education' by performing the act, but also doing so whilst still in full control of all my mental facilities - not subsequent to having had you set them a-roiling by giving me one of those tumultuous orgasms!

So, thinking I might not find myself in such a position again for some unknown period of time; whilst conscientiously performing the various acts I believed would be necessary to heighten your pleasure, I also kept my senses sharp; observing carefully your varied responses and reactions.

At first you just stared down at me, apparently disbelievingly wide-eyed; your usually soft brown eyes conveying an intensity of emotions I had not noticed before - but perhaps it is just that when that look has previously filled them I have usually been too busily preoccupied with my own strength of feelings for me to notice it... Your eyes flitted; from my hand as it stroked back and forth along the heavily ribbed length of your cock, to my lips slipping back and forth over the head, to my upwardly staring eyes, and even - which perhaps surprised me a little - at my breasts, which presumably were by then swaying to and fro in response to my other bodily movements. But although I always enjoy the sensation of gazing into those eyes, on this occasion I was far more keenly interested in the rest of you - and although it had my fullest attention, not merely your cock. I found I quickly became quite fascinated by the responses from your musculature, both those at your stomach, and those that made your thighs so attractive to look at. Once you apparently realised that I was not merely teasingly toying with you, but had for some reason determined I would at least try to perform the full act for you, your responses became significantly more powerful, and that caused all those muscles to flex and tighten - and I discovered I very much enjoyed, and became quite stimulated from, watching them do so. I also noticed that your cock seemed to have substantially enlarged, certainly my mouth was being stretched very much wider than when I had first taken it in, and that portion of it that I was firmly holding and stroking had developed a positively strong, blood-throbbing beat.

By that time I had realised something that truly surprised me. Ever since the moment you first described the act to me, right up to some time after I had first slipped my lips over your cock's head, I had, as I have admitted heretofore, imagined the business to be rather distasteful, something a woman did out of her feelings for him, and in gratitude for what a man was prepared to do for her. But, at some stage I was forced to admit to myself, that I was not only enjoying what I was doing for you, but was even becoming stimulated and aroused, by doing so...!!! Not only could I feel my breasts and nipples tightening, and knew that my cunny was by then positively dripping with my secretions, I could also tell that my pleasure-bud itself had poked her head out, and was seeking attention...

All this time I had also been carefully listening to your verbal responses; mainly gasps and the occasional, deeper grunt of pleasure - but, presumably as your excitement grew, became more intense, even though those sounds continued, they were, every now and then, interspersed with more intelligible vocalisations. I may not have remembered them all, but some of them were; 'You darling girl!' 'You sweet angel!' 'You heavenly minx!' - all of which I very much liked hearing. But at some point, which turned out to be very close to your actual moment of climax, I distinctly heard you say - 'Suck it! Suck it hard you cock-sucking witch!'

It may seem foolishly remiss of me now, but I admit that until that moment I had not actually considered exactly what would happen when you reached the point of orgasm. I suppose I may have thought that as your crisis approached I would simply move my head back a little and use my hand to take you on to that point. By then I was of course quite used to receiving your jetting gouts of semen over various parts of my flesh. But your - was it 'request', 'instruction', or 'demand', that I should 'Suck it!' was a completely new concept for me... Perhaps if I had been given a little more time to more deeply consider my reaction, or if I myself had not become so excitedly aroused by what I had been doing for you, my action might have been very different. But the former was by then unavailable, and the latter was undoubtedly true! So I did as you had cried out - as my head continued moving back and forth in time with my hand, I began sucking your cock, just as hard as I was physically able to.

And what a truly amazing result that produced, for the both of us I think. I know that your body convulsed more often, and seemingly even more vigorously than you had at any time before - and, if what I felt jetting down my throat, then found myself having to greedily swallow, was not purely in my own imagination, far, far more copiously than what I had until then seen you produce. What you did not know - and what I have not, until now, told you - was that one thing that fired my enthusiasm to suck you as hard and strongly as I did, was the fact that for the previous few minutes, whilst one hand was gripping and stroking your cock, the other was busily at work on my pleasure-bud and cunny...!!! And whether it was purely fortuitously, or as a result of the excitement we had generated between us, a moment or two before you reached your own climax, I had in fact, reached mine! So I think that in some strange way, the sucking contractions inside me might have actually provided additional strength to that which my mouth was doing...!!!

Once you had finished, and taken a minute or two to regain at least a little of your composure, you bent down, took my face in your hands, and, ignoring the sticky mess that must have been dripping from around my lips, kissed me! And what a fiery kiss that was, our mouths gluing fast together, and our tongues instantly somehow knowing what was required of them; probing, twirling sensuously over and around each other.

Then, as though those kisses had refuelled our desire for each other you dropped to your knees, and again ignoring the mess you must have found 'down there', kissed, licked, and that time, even sucked my cunny...!!!

Even once that second, equally powerful climax had finished coursing through me, we both seemed to be retained in the hold of some all-controlling frenzy - and without even bothering to wipe ourselves dry we pulled down the towels, spread them roughly over the quite excellent hearth-rug I have mentioned before, and set about kissing, embracing and intimately fondling each other. It seemed that in successfully performing the act of fellatio I had somehow rid myself of many, previously powerful standards and conventions, I not only felt much more at ease with you exploring my body than I had even the previous day, I was more than eager to do many similar things with yours... Rather than just somewhat tentatively stroking and caressing you, as I had done that time, this day I wanted to - grip and clutch you; feel the power of those muscles beneath your skin, - taste you; kiss, lick, even suck that wondrously marbled flesh - watch you; see your pleasure-filled eyes, see those muscles tensing, and, I admit, even more keenly, see your cock slowly re-growing.

The result of all that was that I became extremely tempted to bring forward the last step in my plan - to give you my special, loving gift, right there and then. But I demurred; for one thing the living-room of my friend's house was neither the place for it, and having made the arrangement I already had with Julia, this day was not the time for it. So, although it took some strength of will on my part, and only as a way of forestalling any unseemly persuasion that our rising excitement might in itself prompt, I finally whispered to you what I had in mind for the following day.

I am discovering that in some ways the male is a complexly unfathomable creature - whereas I expected that announcement to please and excite your anticipation, I did not expect it to do what it actually did! Perhaps if I had not had my fingers around your cock at the time that I spoke, it might not have had such a dramatic effect - who is to tell? But no sooner had I, in answer to your apparently disbelieving question, confirmed that I fully meant all that I had said, than I felt your cock jerk violently, then another, luckily smaller, but nonetheless powerful, jet of semen erupted from you...!!! However, I should add a qualification to my comment about the complexity of the male, I am maybe being unfair to your sex - perhaps it was just that all the explorations we had been carrying out had in fact aroused you far more intensely than I understood, and that the combination of my words and slowly moving hand, did the rest...

That said, I am glad to record that neither the suddenness of your reaction, nor for my part, the unexpectedness of that somewhat inconvenient ejaculation, did in any way dampen your ardour and we spent the rest of our time together much as we had until then - first slowly arousing, then thoroughly satisfying each other's seemingly inexhaustible needs...!!!

So my Dearest Darling, yet another day has come and gone, and I am once again left to my small, lonely bed - and the prospect of having only my own fluttering fingers to thrum me to sleep... Your Darling Annabelle

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Dearest, Darling George, I know full well that it is an extremely wicked thought but - we are taught that God took just seven days to create us. Well, if all goes to plan today - you will, in just five days, have created from but a blushingly virginal maid, a woman! Not bad for a mere mortal, I would say...!!! That's just a thought that came to me whilst preparing myself for what I suppose is in fact, the most significant day in any young woman's life... Now I must constrain my barely concealable excitement and proceed downstairs to join my family for breakfast - then, in a few short hours, though I very much fear they will seem to drag immeasurably, Julia will call, and, as an all too willing sacrificial virgin, bring me to you... I close these morning jottings with the wonderings of what experiences my pen will have to record for us tonight??? * * * Just as I started the day with a sacrilegious thought, I will open my evening notes with another. I no longer fully believe that Heaven is 'up there' and Hell, 'below'. I now know that heaven is to be found when I am held tightly in your arms - preferably with your reliably rampant cock thrust deep inside my 'cunt'. Yes, three more new words today to add to my 'George's Lexicon, 'cunt', 'clitoris' and 'pussy' - all of which I think are very fine... The fourth word that you told me was more than acceptable between lovers such as we are, 'balls', I had of course heard before - but had the misguided belief that it was a word only ever used by members of the lower classes. I also like that word, and particularly the part of you that it describes...!!! But, to continue what I was writing - given that heaven is as above, then it follows, as night follows day, that hell would be me, alone and without you.

As you discovered earlier today, you are now no longer the 'Dearest Darling' of a shyly ill-informed maiden, but the 'Beloved' of a fully-fledged woman. And, if I have accurately judged your responses, you are as exceedingly happy as she is that this is so... What a day...!!! Where to begin???

Knowing something of the nervousness I might be feeling at the prospect and proximity of the actual event, Julia was most considerate of my feelings; speaking in low, supportive tones, reminding me of the 'womanly advice' she had previously given me on the matter, pressing my hand reassuringly when she heard a slight quavering of voice as I gave her my replies. Then, once she had let us into the house, taking me up to her bed-room and showing me that she had, thoughtfully and practically, stripped all but the sheets and pillows off her bed. She left me there, perhaps so I could become a little more familiar with the surroundings and its furnishings, and thus, less nervous of being there, and when she returned it was with a large jug of clinkingly ice-cold cordial, plus of course, two glasses. Just seeing those drinking vessels standing beside each other - yours and mine - brought a flutter to my heart, and the realisation that we, like they, would soon be lying side by side in much the same way, brought that warmly wet feeling to my ever-responsive cunny - now 'pussy'...

Having assured herself that all was well with me, that I had not even a flicker of doubt as to my desire that we actually consummate our relationship, she led me back downstairs, gave me a sweet, sisterly kiss, and departed.

My Beloved George, I fear that from then on my usual reportage abilities seemed to have fled at much the same time that my virginity did... Unlike other days, when, at the close of it I have reasonably sharp recollections of much of what transpired, today's events seem more like a whirling kaleidoscope than a properly ordered lantern show.

I recall leading you upstairs, for of course only I knew where we had to go to, then, having taken but a single glance at the room that had been so thoughtfully prepared for us, you turned me, took me in your arms and began covering my face with what seemed like dozens of increasingly urgently hungry kisses. Even as you were doing so I felt your hands tugging and fumbling with the various hooks, eyes and buttons that held my garments together, though admittedly it sometimes seemed they were somewhat more anxious to squeeze and fondle the actual bulges and curves they covered... Recognising that leaving my undressing to your uncoordinated actions might result in it taking longer than if you simply left it to me to do it myself, I curbed your eagerness, and suggested it would be far wiser if you instead, concentrated on your clothing.

So, in very little time we were, as we had been the previous day, nakedly standing before each other. Yet even though we had done so before, and had subsequently exchanged the most private and personal of intimacies, there was something quite different about this time - at least there was for me. Even though I knew that, just as they had that time, my breasts and nipples were taut, my pussy wet, my pleasure-bud - now clitoris - swollen and stiff, there was an almost heart-stopping sense of the gulf of difference existing between what activities we had already shared, and those we were about to undertake...

However, yet again I must compliment you on your subsequent actions; from the thought to fold and spread one of our much mis-used towels on the bed-sheet, to the tender way you then held me, kissing me much more gently than you had just a few moments earlier - during which kisses I also enjoyed the arousingly exciting feel of your stalwartly rearing cock pressing itself firmly against me. Then, having whispered a few more of your honeyed endearments, adding that you would do your best to be careful, to be gentle.

As your soft lips slid down from my mouth, traversing my neck, then my shoulders, I felt your hand slowly exploring my breasts, nipples and belly, then finally, insinuating itself between my legs. You could no doubt feel how wetly receptive my pussy had already become - no doubt the little minx somehow sensed what was about to be inserted inside her, and could not wait to give herself to you - yet, perhaps to make certain that both she and I were slickly relaxed, and in spite of the eagerness I could feel in that part of you jammed tightly against me, you nonetheless continued playing with her until you had given me just a little foretaste of the excitement to come. Then you moved us closer to the bed-side, and a few moments later gently pressed me downwards before kneeling beside me, then, as you gave me yet another deliciously tongue-stirring kiss, I felt you sweet hands spreading my momentarily reluctant legs wide apart.

But, from the moment I first felt the blunt pressure of your cock's head pressing itself against, then between the outer folds of my pussy, all seems to be but that whirling kaleidoscope I mentioned... Undoubtedly it was your often demonstrated concern for my feelings, both mental and physical that caused you to initiate me in the thoughtfully cautious way that you did. I can well imagine that many men - some perhaps fired by their own fiery and all too consuming passions, others by the excitement at the prospect of de-flowering yet another innocent virgin - would at such a moment be, rough - perhaps even brutal! But not you my Beloved! You obviously took care to ensure that I was not only mentally willing to take that irreversible step, but also that my body was relaxed and prepared for that action. Yes, a little while later, there was pain - a sharply burning one, much as I imagine would be inflicted by a keenly-edged blade slicing into one's flesh - but the intensity of it was brief, and though a soreness lingered, it was quickly subsumed by the sheer wonder of the many other sensations your unhurried back and forth motion created for me.

I know you slowly worked your way deeper, gradually opening those parts of my body that had, until those moments, lain secretively protected - but what you could not know was that in the process of doing so you were also awakening receptors that seemed to me to be sending crackling messages of excitement deep into the very furthermost parts of my brain... Perhaps it was the novelty of those communications, perhaps their sheer, blinding strength, but in what to me seemed no time at all, I felt myself being gripped by a second, much more powerful climax. Yet again you more than amply demonstrated both your affection for me, and your concern for my continuing enjoyment - in spite of what it must have felt like to have my body convulsingly thrusting up and down your bar-like cock, you still somehow managed to maintain your previous, slow, unhurried pace.

I had no way of knowing just how long that amazingly stimulating motion continued; to me it felt as though all the clocks in the world had halted, each 'holding its breath' so as to allow me to remain drifting in that semi-conscious state, where all but my pussy, and your powerfully thrusting cock, had ceased to have any sort of meaning.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers