Stories from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

But of course even you could not hold back your natural responses, and it was as they began to take a firm hold of you that I learned two of the new words I included above. As you had when I had performed fellatio for you, as the critical moment drew closer your gasps and deep guttural grunts changed to a more meaningful vocalisation and although the words seemed to emanate from some far-distant place, I do clearly recall hearing what you cried - though of course I cannot approve of the fact that you took our Dear Lord's name in vain. 'Oh my Darling Annabelle!' 'Sweet Jesus what a pussy!' 'Christ that's tight!' 'Oh my Darling Annabelle you have a cunt like no other woman I've ever known!'

And more in the same - though I'm pleased to say less-sacrilegious - but, at least so far as I am concerned, personally gratifyingly praiseworthy vein...

But then, as your thrusting became faster, plunging your cock even deeper, I felt yet another orgasm gripping me - and though I know that sometime during my frantic frenzy of up-thrusting you must have reached the point of your own ejaculation, I have to admit, regretfully, that I was too enthralled by what was taking place in my own body to be fully conscious of its actual moment of onset.

It seemed that the act of actual intercourse took much more out of your undeniable physical strength than had the various other pleasures I had given you, unlike those occasions, once done, you rolled to one side and lay, gasping breathlessly, rather as a just landed fish might do. However, I had things to do! Apart from the blood smeared towel beneath me, Julia had given me most firm instructions as to what I should do to, 'protect myself' from at least some of the risk of unwanted motherhood that might result from what we had just done. But even as I clutched the towel between my legs and quickly scurried to the bathroom, I could not but help feeling just a little proud of myself. 'I am a woman!' I whispered to myself. 'No longer a 'girl', a 'maid' - but a woman!'

Julia had left a small, rather strange looking apparatus beside the sink, and although I felt a momentary pang of discomfort at just the thought of inserting something into my pussy that had probably only recently been inserted into hers, logic decreed that if I was prepared to accept the full force and vigour of a man's cock - as I most decidedly had! - I should really have no worry about another woman's douche nozzle... Having squatted on the toilet-bowl and rinsed the area up between my legs, then cleaned the blood that had also stained my inner thighs, I did as Julia had instructed, inserting the spout as deep as I could comfortably take it, and then liberally pumping my 'cunt' - as I then believed it should be called - full of the protective fluid she had left me.

Once the essentials had been done, as I knew I had perspired somewhat freely during the exertion of our act of intercourse, I took a little further time to rinse and freshen myself, then returned, to find you still lying quietly, perhaps even dozing a little. I stood beside you, feeling a quite unexpected, momentary thrill of pride as I looked down at your stirringly manly form - then 'heard' a voice saying inside my head. 'This is the man who has made me a woman; the man I chose and accepted should do so. No matter the outcome, whether or no he is both first and last, this day, this moment, will forever remain clear and sharp in my memory!'

But, as though the thoughts had been spoken aloud, just then you stirred. Your eyes fluttered open, saw me, and you smiled a smile such as I had never seen before - then, as you pulled yourself upwards your arms reached out and enfolded me, drawing me down to lie snugly beside you.

As had become our practice, we lay fondling and softly whispering our endearments, but only after you had solicitously asked as to my well-being, and heard my reassurances that apart from a little residual discomfort, I was well - and that in fact before our allotted time was over I hoped to experience once again what we had just done. I recall the broad grin my statement brought to your face, and the way you pulled me much more tightly against yourself.

In due time we did as I had suggested, and although the to and fro movement of your cock did cause me a little additional pain, as it had been before, that was more than adequately compensated for by the variety and strength of the pleasures that its doing so produced.

So, apart from my setting down of this none too lucid account, that was this day - which has certainly proved to be all that I had expected of it; a mile-stone for any woman, and of course the most significant of my life to this point.

However, the words that you spoke before leaving me, still ring in my ears - 'There is more than just the one way of doing it Annabelle, Perhaps you would care to try one of the other positions, tomorrow?' So now I shall spend my remaining wakeful time puzzling over exactly what you meant. Perhaps this time my otherwise all too limited imagination will excel itself - but even if it does not, given your prowess in this area of life, I can console myself with the knowledge that I will discover something of your meaning, tomorrow! Your Darling Annabelle

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Dearest, Beloved George, As seems to have now become my practice, I am adding a few additional notes before proceeding down to breakfast. Having briefly scanned the account I penned before retiring last night, I find I by no means did you, and what you did for me, justice... And so I should, at least in some small, and unfortunately far to amateurely inexpert way, seek to rectify that, if only by a little.

Although I did indeed admit that the wonders of the experience you provided for me seemed but a 'whirling kaleidoscope' of pleasure; that now seems to me to be an extremely poor attempt at describing the intensity of feelings, both mental and of course, perhaps even more importantly, the physical, of what took place between us. I imagine that many, if not perhaps most women find their time of transition from 'maid' to 'woman' but something that is to be stoically borne, perhaps something to be forgotten as soon as practically possible. And, from some of the darkly whispered comments I have heard friends of my mother's make - unaware that I was all to keen too overhear them! - even later in life, many women seem to find the act of intercourse getting no better than that... Perhaps I am strange - but then Julia must be also, for it was clear from the way she spoke about her 'adventures', that she more often than not, found them intensely enjoyable.

And, my Beloved George - I certainly did so...!!!

So much so that I admit - and without the trace of even the faintest of blushes! - I can barely constrain my excited anticipation of experiencing all that again, and who knows, if your promise of us discovering other ways of performing the act, maybe even more...!!! Although the joyous thrills you provided for me before; with your ever creatively expert hands, and then with that breathlessly dextrous tongue, have been stronger that anything I could have previously believed was even possible! - even they have been powerfully overshadowed by those I felt whilst I held you, your cock, deep within me!

It is difficult to describe the flood of sensations that just having you there created for me - feeling the size and strength of you literally 'opening me up' - in no uncertain manner - but, at the same time, also 'filling me' - to the very brim...!!! It was a truly wondrous feeling my Beloved... And, in some perverse way, I am sad that you will, unfortunately, merely by virtue of your sex, never be able to experience that sensation for yourself! It is such an astonishing feeling that I assure you my Darling, if there were some way I could enable that to happen for you, I would do whatever would be required for me to do so...

And all that without even describing the sensations that came from feeling you actually moving your cock, moving, no, in time, 'forcefully thrusting' it in and out of my pussy - (or perhaps that should actually be 'cunt'?) - however, whichever word, the effect was phenomenally exhilarating...!!!

(A momentary side-note: although I am now aware of both words - 'pussy' and 'cunt' - I admit to some lingering uncertainty as to which to use when. At this moment I believe I use the former when referring to the outermost parts - what you can see when down between my legs (oh what blissful times those are!!!), and the latter, when referring to the internal portions. I will discuss this with you sometime today.)

Whilst that motion, of itself, does not seem to produce the same intensity of sensation that your fingers and tongue are capable of doing, some of that it still there, but coupled with that feeling of 'fullness' that I experienced from having you embedded deep within me, it produced sensations of a strength and power that were a hundred-fold more excitingly pleasurable. So much so that, as I mentioned above, I can barely constrain my excited anticipation at the prospect of, in a few, hopefully short hours, experiencing them all again...!!!

And, as to that - and the comment you made as we parted - immediately before I felt myself falling into dreamland I did realise what other position could be available for us to perform the act of intercourse. The one in which I have seen most animals in the farmyard using - taking me from behind! Hopefully we shall see later today if my premonition is correct! * * * Well, well, well - what a day it has indeed been... I find myself all but exhausted, and in fact poor Mama was quite disconcerted that my 'needle-craft' - which is of course what she believes Julia and I have been doing all week! - should weary me so. If the poor dear only knew...!!! Apart from the one, small concern you have given me -which I shall tell myself to think positively about! - I am certain that I shall sleep more soundly tonight than I have for many a year... But you may be sure that pressed very closely against my breasts shall be the beautiful little gift you have so generously given to me - and you may be equally certain that's its place shall remain, exactly like your Beloved self, forever in the closest possible proximity to my heart!

But, if nothing else, I have today satisfied myself that my imagination is not completely deficient - I was proved correct in identifying the 'other position', well, at least one of them...!!!

By the time you arrived at Julia's house it was clear from both the expression on your face and the hungry look about the eyes that I have found your arousal always gives you, that you were just as anxious as I was that we waste no time before repeating the acts that had given us both such pleasure the previous day. I do not think I can remember the last time I actually found myself running up the stairs... And we both seem to have now perfected the art of undressing in no time at all...

Although our kisses and caresses were anything but perfunctory, we certainly spent much less time on fondling each other than we had on other occasions and once you felt that my pussy was already suitably wet you immediately guided me to the foot of the bed, then had me turn about, and kneel up on it. And that was the moment I knew my surmise as to what the 'other position' could be, had been correct...

As I have said at other times, it sometimes seems that you, like Julia, can actually 'read my mind'... Although until then all of our various acts of love-making had been done with both a care and concern for each other and most times, also with unhurried motions, at that very moment such methods were far from what I yearned for. Although I could not have identified them as such - and perhaps it was due to the very position you had put me into - the instant I felt you pushing your mighty cock deep inside me, I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted you to 'fuck' me - yes that is still another word you later explained to me, and it is perfect! - at that moment I wanted you to fuck me exactly as a rampaging bull would do it to his cow...!!! And wonder of wonders, that is precisely how you did it...!!! Fast, very fast - hard, powerfully hard - and vigorously...!!!

I think we both climaxed at the very same instant, so clearly our bodies were very finely attuned to each other.

But then, and much to my surprise, instead of requiring a little time for yourself to rest awhile - as you had the previous day - you whispered that you still had a great yearning for me, and that there was something we could do that would make that more quickly possible. I admit that the prospect of receiving yet another 'fucking' so quickly suited my own feelings very well, so I was eager to do whatever would bring about such a sweet event. And that was when you instructed me in the position known by its French descriptor as, 'soixante-neuf'. Although I understood the translation of that, I could not at first see the relevance of its nomenclature - but as I quickly found out, I was soon to be apprised of it... And it is a very appropriate, shall we say, 'nom de plume'.

Beloved, I cannot believe just how much my carefully nurtured genteel refinements have been assailed in these few short days. From being a young woman who would hardly dare risking the closest of gentleman friends seeing much more than the speediest flash of ankle, I have become one who, at your slightest word not only exposes the most intimately private parts of myself, but is prepared to do so in the most crudely bawdy manner that I should think is humanly possible... But even so, the first prospect of doing as you suggested, was more than a little shocking! To put myself in such a position, and to then do those things you told me we should? Surely you could not really mean that!!! But your assurance it would assist both of us to more quickly re-arouse each other - thus enabling you to demonstrate yet another position, one which I myself might discover to be the very best yet - that was indeed an extremely tempting offer...!!! And, I also thought, if you were prepared to lie beneath me, beneath my by then no doubt semen-dripping pussy, and not merely lie there, but in spite of the messily co-mingled excess of your and my fluids that must have then been escaping from it, lick and suck me - then why should I have qualms about simply putting myself in that position! Of course what you did not know, and what I was perhaps remiss in not telling you, was that I was already more than ready for a second bout. But, seeing from the state of your cock that you were not, in spite of some residual apprehension as to the appropriateness of my doing so, I was prepared to comply and take part in what seemed from its description alone, to be a very strange activity.

However, I must now admit that any residual hesitation as to my behaviour was instantly forgotten the moment I felt your mouth on my pussy! Of course the fact that I already knew I wanted to feel you inside me again had alerted me to anticipate that it might have remained over-sensitive - which it certainly had...!!! So much so that any previous lady-like disinclination I had to actually take your still slimily semen and cuntal secretion coated cock in my mouth, fled the instant I felt the first lick of your tongue between its outer parts. The urgency to be fucked again of course also fired my actions, and so although I doubt my inexpert handling and sucking provided you with exactly the kind of treatment you would have preferred, my more than eager enthusiasm must have been sufficient compensation. In spite of my no doubt clumsy and inexperienced actions I was both happy and excited to feel your cock quickly re-hardening and within but a few minutes it seemed to have become as rigidly iron-hard as it had been previously.

Having successfully brought about its resurrection I awaited with heightening anticipation your direction as to exactly how we were to execute the new position you had promised. And you must have felt the same degree of fervent ardour as I had, for some little time been experiencing, and so did not keep me in suspense for more than a moment or two before explaining how I should move myself around, placing my knees 'so, and, so' astride you, then, once comfortable, literally impale myself down upon you.

Beloved, the wonders you continue to show to me are each time more astounding than those that have preceded them...!!!

I confess that at first I had some little hesitant concern as to the appropriateness of doing what I was about to - after all, we young women are brought up to understand that it is our God-given role in life to respectfully defer to our men-folk, not, well at least not overtly, dominate them! But even so, the moment I began to, somewhat tentatively at first, push myself down on to you, your cock, I knew that performing the act in this position would prove to, as you had so presciently anticipated it might, be by far the very best yet... And I think at least just a little what made it so extremely pleasurable might well be attributed to the fact that I am what I am, a country woman. As such, I am of course well used to spending some considerable time on a saddle, and such few little muscles as I may have, have become accustomed to producing the necessary up and down motion...

I trust that my apparent mere 'listing' of the various pleasures derived from performing the act in that particular mode does not seem too 'clinical' Beloved - but I do wish to share these things with you, and the number and complexity of the individual joys are simply too many and great for a scribe with such limited talents as I have to deal with in any other manner. But before I do so let me assure you I am in no way attempting to also prioritise them - each, in and of itself, was a revelation...!!!

Of course there is at first that aspect that I alluded to above, of being a woman in what might be perceived to be, the 'dominant' position - which in itself produced feelings I had not experienced before. Then there was the fact that - at least in the initial stages, when you continued to hold yourself still - it was I that decided how quickly I moved and also how deeply inside me I allowed you to penetrate. I also derived equally great pleasure from just being able to observe you, not merely the ever-changing expressions on your fine looking features, but also, as time went by, of the rippling musculature of your belly. And of course what was especially delightful was the fact that with having both hands unoccupied in any other way you were able to use them to freely explore a variety of parts of myself...!!!

I should perhaps here remark that in the few, all too short times we have spent together I have noticed that although they have spent much of their time elsewhere - and how much I love their sometimes peripatetic 'exploration of any part of my person! - when they are not employed on their delightful ministrations to my pussy and clitoris, your hands do seem to have a very strong preference for my breasts! Perhaps at some time you might care to enlighten me as to their seemingly magnetic attraction for you...

So, as you can see, given the variety of sensations that being in that position afforded me it is not so surprising that - yet again! - I was gripped by the rapturous force a still another orgasm long before you were to experience your own! But - and perhaps it was just the sheer strength of the cuntal convulsions themselves that actually caused it - I found that once you perceived I had achieved it your actions became less passively accommodating and much more demandingly vigorous. And, Beloved George, I was in no way complaining about that...!!! The exciting thrills I derived from feeling you upthrusting so powerfully merely added strength to my own desire to feel your cock reaching into the very furthermost depths of my cunt, and between us we certainly enabled that...!!! What you could not know - because you were so 'taken-up' by the swiftly rising pressures inside yourself - was the fact that I realised that I could, whilst continuing to bounce myself firmly up and down on your throbbingly steely cock, also employ one of my hands on myself, specifically, to briskly rub my seemingly ever demanding clitoris...!!! Thus, even as I felt your cock discharging its serially explosive jets of semen up into me, I was also experiencing yet another intensely exciting orgasm of my own...!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers