Stories I've Been Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very impressive."

"I've also had eight guys cum on me. That was really something to see - all this cum shooting all over me. I was splattered. And to top it off, a whole bunch of people licked me clean."

"And you husband knows none of this?"

"Oh no. He'd completely freak. I mean, I love my husband, he's the father of my kids, but he's a tough old bird. He's happy to fuck me like once a month. He doesn't even like me to blow him. So, you know, I have to get it somewhere else."

"I feel bad for you. You should be able to share your sexuality with him."

"Yeah, I know. I should but I can't so that's just how it is."

"Let me ask you this, what was your first sexual experience?"

"My first? My first was when I was fifteen. My stepfather raped me. My mother never knew...still doesn't. The thing is, I really liked it. I let him fuck me a lot. I let me stepbrother fuck me, too. They used to tag-team me and I really liked it. Nobody ever knew. You're like the second person I ever told. After that, I had a few boyfriends in high school."

"And what was your first experience with a woman?"

"It was at college. I went to Community but I dropped out after two years. I met this women who was nearly as big as me. One night, we got drunk and ended up sixty-nining each other. We still get together. He husband doesn't know about her either. Sometimes, we do orgies together. We tell our husbands that it's a "Girl's Night Out" and they're cool with that. Men can be such dumb bastards!"

"How often do you attend orgies?"

"Maybe once a month. Sometimes more. If I don't finger myself everyday, I'm not happy. Sometimes, Eleanor, she's my girlfriend, comes over for morning coffee and a cum. Well, more than sometimes...more like all the time."

"I'm really impressed, Kat. You have some appetite."

"What is that? Some kind of fat insult?"

"No, no, no. I meant 'sexual appetite."

"Oh, sorry. Sometimes I get very sensitive."

"One more question, Kat. Can you tell me about the strangest sex you've ever had?"

Her voice got quiet and she leaned closer to me. "You're gonna think I'm a pervert."

"No, I won't. I'm not a judgmental person. I've done plenty of things in my life, too."

"Well," she said, sotto voce, "sometimes, when I'm really horny, I let my dog lick my pussy. I won't let him fuck me, though, that's going too far."

"Well, thank you, Kat, you've been fascinating. It was hard for me to write fast enough."

"You're not going, are you? I was hoping we could go somewhere and fool around a little."

"No, really, I have to go."

"Aw, come on! Don't you want me to suck your cock?"

"No, really. Thanks anyway but I'll pass. I really have to go."

"Okay, but you're making a mistake."

I bid my goodbye and walked around the block scratching my head. She was really something else. I never felt turned on at all by her, I felt like a writer doing research. Still, she did have a lasting affect upon me. It took me hours to get those images out of my head, something I would rather not experience again.

Mo

Mo is a beautiful woman who responded to my post. We've never met although I think that might happen in the near future. We spent a couple of nights in discussion through IM. Here is an abridged transcript of our conversation.

Mo: Hi

Me: you still up?

Mo: i am

Me: wanna shmooze for a few minutes? I'm taking notes. btw - nice pic. you're pretty.

Mo: ty!

Me: ok, I want to write from more of a female viewpoint, I want feeling and sensitivity. With that in mind, I'll toss you a few questions. Since we are anonymous, don't hold back...First - you are bi, correct? Would you say that you are more into women then men? Do you go through periods where it's the other way around? Has it always been this way?

Mo: yes I am Bi but I am more attracted to men however I have had periods in my life where I was more attracted to women..but generally speaking its the cock I desire

Me: ok. Tell me about the other night...you called it your "Play Time."

Mo: sure. there is a couple that I have played with before as a third party and with another man as couples. we will call them V & B (V=fem, B=male)

Me: ok

Mo: it was V's birthday and she wanted me as a present LOL...so I met them at a sexy motel..you know the kind with the special room decor and I let them play with me for a few hours LOL. btw, how much detail do you want?

Me: as much as you want to give me...details are great and I can follow up

Mo: ok, so i brought sexy outfits to wear because I know they like to dress me up. when I arrived she was outside waiting for me. I walked in with a bottle of wine for her as it was her birthday. we entered the room, opened the wine and it immediately began. she started undressing me, he started groping me. I gave them a little fashion show..putting on first my new fishnet outfit which they proceeded to pull my nipples through LOL. then we went to a cute lacey outfit. (they love to see me dressed up). all the while they were fondling me and I loved it. I would kiss her, kiss him, she touches my breasts, I grab his cock, very sensual then she said it was time for HER outfit so she got out the ropes LOL I got naked again and V started instructing B on how to properly tie the ropes. I have to say that everything was for V's pleasure. She got a lot of pleasure out of touching me, pleasing me, looking at me and I enjoyed it immensely. any questions thus far?

Me: no, so far this is good. I'll wait until you're done.

Mo: k

Me: I like the sensuality of it

Mo: me too

Mo: lol

Me: I hear you. I'm a bit of a cuddler myself. Touching is delicious.

Mo: so she was careful not to hurt me or choke me, always checking to make sure I was safe. we had a "safe word" in case things got out of hand..but it never did. really the ropes were just for fun..not really tight and i wasn't bound to anything..more of a sexy outfit so while they were on they took plenty of pics of me as I posed for them. they loved that. also kept touching me, licking me. It was great. I was the center of their attention, a play doll LOL that's what it was like with them. kind of like, ok we did this, now lets do that LOL

Me: nice. It's fun to be a toy. I've enjoyed that too with couples.

Mo: ummm hmm

Mo: most of the time it was V and I with B watching

Me: so, describe to me what you are feeling when you are the active one...say eating pussy.

Mo: Well when I am eating pussy i get so INTO it..i mean I just want to make her wiggle, make her moan. I want to get a reaction from her. I am thinking ok.. I know what I like but what does she like? so I will do to her what I know I like done, maybe a little pressure on the labia while I tongue the clit...stroking the inner thigh while I use a wide tongue all over her pussy...pulling apart her vagina spreading her wide, stroke the sides of it while it is all wet...anything that gives me a hint that she enjoys it I will continue, if not I will move on. for me it is all about seeing what other women like to feel..what gets them going..seeing if i can get them to cum

Me: hmmm...sounds just like what goes through my head...although the scent of a pussy drives me wild. Now, tell me how this differs when you suck a cock.

Mo: To me, it's like a challenge. sucking cock..to me that scent drives me nutz! I go into a frenzy with that also. I love watching my man watching me suck his cock...knowing that I am pleasing him just makes me want to suck deeper...I want to hear him moan, feel him get harder...it is like an achievement when he shoots his load.

Me: hard...like I am now

Mo: i bet you are LOL

Me: do you like the taste of a man's cum?

Mo: yes i do...although a man with a poor diet isn't so wonderful

Me: LOL

Mo: but I usually go for the athletic types anyway

Me: do you love 3somes as much as I? Aren't they so much fun?

Mo: i love 3 somes better if i am the only girl

Me: yes...I understand. I love it when there are 2 tongues on my dick. I seem to find couples where the woman wants to see her man suck me. Sometimes, they've already had another woman and now it's his turn.

Mo: coool

Me: I love it when it's his first time.

Mo: i bet he is shaking when he does it first time

Me: yes, but you'd be surprised how quickly he gets into it, especially if she's excited about it and pushing him further

Mo: very interesting...that image is making me wet. I haven't seen any guy on guy action ever.

Me: For myself, I love pussy more but, like you, I go through periods when I want to suck a cock.

Mo: ummm...I'd like to see that. But you're mostly into women. Any particular type.

Me: I like uninhibited women. I can't get into fat ladies. Each vagina is different, each unique. Last Saturday night, I was with a lesbian who, every so often, wants my cock. I love it because I am her plaything. She says that I eat pussy like a woman. What a beautiful compliment.

Mo: really. Good for you.

Me: ok, so describe to me the best sex scene you ever had.

Mo: best sex scene..hmmmm...that would be my DP...I really want a gang bang..a small one. best sex scene...ok so i was with my man..P and another couple... G and M (G is male M is female)...Hotel room...pretty much regular foreplay..women stroking each other, using toys on each other while the men watched...a show mostly for the men, although the women enjoy it as well, but my hips are always waiting for that cock to hit me like a cat in heat. so I start fucking P while M is sucking on G...everyone is watching everyone else...love that...P is laying flat on his back on the bed, arms relaxed..such a man! LOL letting his woman take care of him while I pretty much use his cock like a toy..riding it for my pleasure but I wanted more so I asked M if I could borrow G. "Will you stick your cock in my ass, G?...I want you to stick that cock in my ass!" and then P is saying "really? you are ok with that?" and I think that's what got me even more excited. the fact that he was impressed with what I wanted to do...like a fantasy come true for him, I was happy to provide that for him as well as provide for myself,,,what i have always desired. so G climbs up on the bed, grabs me from behind, spreads my cheeks and slides that hard cock right in. its already rock hard from M sucking him off. Damn, it felt so friggin good. and the two men were just pumping me and pumping me and i know they could feel each other while they are in me. they have to...

Me: yes, that is an awesome feeling

Mo: and i am laying on P and G is laying on me and M is taking pictures and I am just moaning asking for more and more...the only thing that would have made that better would be if I had a cock in my mouth too.

Me: and one in each hand, I presume.

Mo: maybe..not sure how I would balance LOL

Me: hahaha

Mo: but it was so great knowing that everyone was getting so much pleasure from my body. am i giving you enough info?

Me: great. any questions you want to ask me?

Mo: how long have u been playing?

Me: 8 years. about a year after my divorce, I decided to fulfill all my fantasies. And you? How long?

Mo: just about 6 months. I am unhappily married. I've found happiness in making an alternate life for myself. What was sex like when you were married?

Me: my ex and I had lots of sex but mostly she just laid there. I used to joke that she fell asleep before I did.

Mo: common complaint among the men I meet. they are looking for a more sensual, sexual partner.

Me: sorry to hear that about your marriage but I am very glad that you are fulfilling your fantasies and living them out. And hubby doesn't know anything?

Mo: he doesn't know a thing, we have lots of sex..but I am the disappointed one...sigh

Me: too bad for him. He should wake up and smell the roses...or, at least, your puss!

Mo: Yes..my husband I am trying to make him dislike me so its not so hard on him. I don't love him anymore but how do u tell someone that? that would be like stabbing him.

Me: Beats me. I came home from work one day and she said, "I need my space and you have to go." I went into shock. I couldn't understand it. Especially since that morning before I left for work, I left her with two orgasms and a big smile on her face.

Mo: no shit

Me: no shit is right. I didn't realize it was her "goodbye fuck."

Mo: wow

Mo: but you landed on your feet I guess

Me: well, just. Since my divorce, after she stole ALL the money, I'm pretty much at the poverty level these days but I have my guitars, my dog and my dick works just fine. So, I thank the Lord for the little things. LOL!

Mo: awww..it's little? sorry to hear that LOL

Me: 6" and vasectomized. I never had complaints and it's big enough for me. Now, I'm looking for a better place to live. Where I am now, I have no privacy. I can't even jerk off.

Mo: why not? sharing space?

Me: I'm in a small room behind the garage in a private home. The family here is just crazy. I lived a good life in East Hampton until I could no longer afford it. I wanted to move down south but my friends wouldn't let me. They found me this place. Unfortunately, it sucks.

Mo: so sorry

Mo: wow she really took all of your money huh?

Me: hey, shit happens. better days are coming.

Mo: biatch. want me to kick her ass? LOL

Mo: so u play guitar in a band?

Me: No, I don't play anymore. I produce and I have a radio show.

Mo: cool...You know what is crazy?

Me: what?

Mo: I keep thinking to myself..OK i get a divorce..we share custody.that leaves wed and every other weekend totally free for swinging! Crazy, huh?

Me: not crazy at all. you know what will make you satisfied.

Mo: yes..ummm cock and pussy and lots of it and lots of variety LOL

Me: and really, isn't that what we live for? You have any pix for me? I want to see some hot pix of you.

- Waiting to accept 3 photos

Me: you're beautiful...hot, too. I'd love to stick my tongue into that. Yummm.

Mo: I am always looking for men. ty for compliments btw. so I gave you enough fodder I hope?

Me: You were great...so far the most sensual of those I've talked to. I talked to a very strange lady the other day...kind of freaked me out. You, on the other hand, have had me stroking myself! Now, before I go to bed, I'm going to have to jerk off. Quietly...so no one in this madhouse can hear!

Mo: lol happy to do that for you. I aim to please

Me: Last question, when you masturbate, do you lick your fingers after?

Mo: sometimes but i usually lick during

Me: coool

Mo: ok going to read some of your Literotica stories

Me: great. let me know how you like them.

Mo: ...and just checked all my email...turned off the single male thing..had to..just too friggin horny those guys and I have a whole list of boys who are naughty and nice...except this santa goes for the bald naughty ones LOL...you horny men amaze me LOL and I really don't like the young men...under 35 and u r out but i still get them hitting me up all of the time...ok, gotta go now. Want to read, give myself an O and go to bed...get to get the kids off to school. Maybe let's meet soon, ok? Good night now.

Me: Good Night, Mo.

Mo and I haven't met yet but I've looked at her pictures and jerked off. She has blond hair and an great body; nicely proportioned, great tits, a shaved woofer...ah. She looks like the girl next door, if the girl next door has a hot box! We've exchanged some nasty pictures, too. Both of want to meet at a "no-tell motel" and I can't wait. This woman is a total turn on. And, she gives good story!

Lester and Luce

"Dear oldhippie1949, you're post intrigued us. We're bisexual swingers and we have some great stories for you. Let's meet to talk."

We met at a noisy Applebee's near where they lived. It was "Happy Hour" and the place was bustling. We sat in a booth as far from the bar as we could find. Lester was a tall thin man who looked to be in his mid-forties. Luce was a dark-skinned beauty, also thin. I noted that she was very flat-chested but had an exotic look and way about her. Her blouse was very low cut and several times, when she leaned into me, I looked down and saw nothing, literally nothing. I wondered if perhaps she had a double mastectomy and was a cancer survivor. Please do not get me wrong, I found her very attractive and very sensual looking, I just couldn't help but wonder where her breasts were.

I should have picked up the clue from her deep voice. Luce was a transvestite. Lester explained that right away. In slow measured tones, he explained their relationship to me.

"Luce and I met nearly twenty-five years ago and we've been a couple ever since. I was engaged to me married but soon after meeting Luce, I knew who I really was and followed my true nature. My family disowned me. They couldn't handle it. Still, I knew that Luce was for me and that she made me happy."

"Had you had homosexual affairs prior to meeting each other?"

"Yes. It was my dark secret. I'd had several affairs and plenty of one-night stands but no one ever knew. There was a porn cinema not far from where I grew up in Queens. I discovered it when I was a high school junior - I was always big for my age and had no trouble getting in. I remember the first time I went there. I sat in the back, watched a couple fucking on the screen and played pocket pool, you know? Eventually, I got up to pee. The theater bathroom was pretty seedy and dark but I vividly remember looking at a hole in the stall and seeing a finger beckoning me through the hole. I didn't know what to make of it until I head a voice whisper, "Nice dick. Let me see your dick." I turned toward him and let him touch me. I was so horny from the movie, I just let him play with it. Then he tugged me forward and pulled it through the hole. I recall being afraid that he was going to take out a knife and cut it off. But then I felt his lips around me and he began to lick and suck me. I was in heaven, I swear. I remember leaning into the wall pushing myself further through the hole until I began to cum in his mouth. At first, I panicked but he held me and kept swallowing it until I calmed down. I stood up and zipped my pants when I heard him whisper, "Help me out now, kid." I looked down and saw this beautiful black penis come through the hole. I had no idea that my sucker was a black man. I was fascinated by his cock. I touched it and played with it. I stroked it. And then I thought, "I can do this!" I squatted down and took him into my mouth. And that was it, I was hooked. I loved every minute of it. I visited that theater many times until I graduated and went to NYU, and that's where I met Luce."

"Tell me about your first time, Luce."

"Oh, baby, you don't want to know. It was horrible. I was molested by my parish priest. He fondled me after catechism one day. For a few years, he sucked me off. I was so afraid of telling anyone. I thought that I was doing what Jesus wanted me to do. But deep inside, I really liked it. I was always fond of my older sisters and secretly, in my room at home, I would wear their clothes that I stole from the hamper. I would parade around my room in their panties and bras, I would dress up, I'd put on make-up, you know, the whole thing. I felt more like a girl than a boy. I knew that I really was a girl but trapped in a body with this thing between my legs. One day, when I was a senior in high school, my father barged into my room and caught me dressed up. He was furious and beat the holy shit out of me. He kicked me out of the house and I began to hang out in the West Village where I met others like me. I felt better about myself. In a sense, I found a place where I belonged, you understand what I mean? I lived like that for a few years until I met Lester at the Anvil one night."

"I was dating a girl I met at NYU and we were serious. She didn't know that I liked to cruise for blow jobs, that I would 'walk on the wild side', if you will. We got engaged but as the big day approached, I knew I couldn't go through with it. I hated sex with her. I didn't like going down on her. I knew that I was entering into a life of hell. About a month before the wedding, I came out to her and she went off the wall. The wedding was cancelled, my family refused to speak to me, I was very unhappy. It was Luce who made me feel loved and who made me feel like I wasn't some sort of freak. And we've been together ever since. We live in an apartment together and are, in most ways, a normal happy couple. Everyone knows we're gay and no one seems to care."