Stories I've Been Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it. Where we live is just such a cool place. I hang out with the wives and Lester plays softball on the weekends with the husbands."

"I'm a good golfer, too, and I often play with guys from my office."

As our conversation progressed, Lester and Luce put away quite a few drinks. I slowly sipped my beer and noshed on the nachos.

"But you said that you were a bisexual couple. Do you have women, too?"

"Oh, honey, you'd be surprised. We don't often have a vagina but when we do, it's fun. It's the novelty."

"Yes, you'd be surprised at how many couples in our complex ask us over."

"We've had a few parties that got out of hand, too. There are so many women who want to see guy-to-guy action. It turns them on. I like to play with them and eat some pussy but Lester doesn't care for it. I tell him that it's an acquired taste but he doesn't care, he just want to fuck me. And that's just fine with me. How about you? Do you want to fuck me?"

"Thanks for the offer, Luce. I have no doubt that you are a great lay but I'm more curious about your lifestyle. When I lived out east in the Hamptons, I knew many gay couples. It is so normal out there to meet people in alternate lifestyles. I've never met a couple who lived so openly here in suburbia. I give you both a lot of admiration for that."

"Oh, we have a summer place in Sag Harbor and we love it there but we work here."

"Yes, I understand that but, as I said, I've never known an openly gay couple living as you two do. It must have taken your neighbors some time to get used to that."

"True. It did. At first, there was a lot of discomfort but as time went on and people began to know us and befriend us...as we watched their families grow, as we got involved with each other, it began to get better and better. Now, we're just neighbors."

"I toast to you both! It gives me hope about this fucked-up world we live in. So, are you two monogamous?"

"For the most part. We have a group of bisexual swingers we meet now and then."

"I like bringing new people into the group, that's always fun. I like to bust cherries. Are you sure you don't want to come back to our place? We can continue this and maybe get to know each other better."

"You really turn me on. I bet you have the sweetest cock." Under the table, I felt Luce run her hand up my thigh. My dick was soft. She rubbed it several times and it stayed soft.

"Lester, he's not hard. He's not interested. He doesn't like us, Lester."

"I'm sure we could change that!" Lester was leering at me. He was drunk. I found them fascinating but I was not stimulated. Sure, the thought ran through my mind that they must have astounding technique at sucking cock and that I might no doubt enjoy it, they just didn't do it for me. I folded my notebook and got up to leave. Luce was pouting. I told them both that if I changed my mind, I would email them but she seemed very disappointed. I leaned over and gave her a kiss. I told her that I liked her very much and I was proud to know them.

I walked out to my car thinking that I was glad to have interviewed them. Honestly, I didn't know it was possible for an openly - outrageously open - gay/transvestite couple to live naturally in Syosset, New York. As I drove home, my heart felt good. Every day, progress is happening and tolerance is spreading.

Laurie

Every day, I walk my dog at the nearby beach on the Long Island Sound. Over the years, I have made friends with other dog walkers, fishermen, walkers and sun worshippers. While my dog frolics, we chat, smoke joints and cigarettes, and generally have a nice time.

Laurie is there nearly every hot and sunny day. She sunbathes in the same spot every day in a spot where she can get a maximum tan. She's young, only 26, and very pretty with a model's body - thin, small hips, small breasts and long legs. She wears tiny little string bikinis that leave very little to the imagination. We always sit and chat while her little dog runs and chases my big guy. During these chats, I am always perusing her body and I especially enjoy those times when I gaze down on her camel's toe. Over time, we have developed a very honest and frank form of conversation. She regards me as a safe and trustworthy person and I am.

Last week, my beach stroll was no different than any other. It was a warm, sunny day and I was enjoying the walk, looking down at the rocks and pebbles. As I approached Laurie, I saw that she was busy writing in her journal, headphones in her ears. She was wearing my favorite yellow thong and I was happy to see her prominent cleft winking at me as I walked up to her. She patted the blanket and asked me to wait as she finished her entry.

"What are you writing about so intently?"

"Oh, just rambling mostly. My life is such shit right now. I want to get all my thoughts down while they're rolling around my head."

"What could possibly be so bad? Your tan is perfect!"

"Yeah, it is, I know. But I just broke up with my latest guy and my BFF is mad at me. And it's not my fault. And she won't talk about it with me. Just wait a minute."

I waited until she put down her pen. "Wanna tell me what happened?"

"Well, I don't really care about my boyfriend. He's really an asshole. I really shouldn't say that. I mean, like we had fun together but sometimes, he acts like a jerk. I called him out on it and we had a fight. And, like, that's it, it's over."

"What did you fight about?"

"The usual - sex."

"What? You wouldn't give him a blow job?"

"No, that's not it. I give him plenty of blow jobs. No, he wants to get kinky and I don't."

"Define kinky."

"Okay...well, it's a few things. Like, he wants to spank me again. I don't mind when he spanks me a little, especially when we're doing it. I don't like it when he starts to spank me hard. I let him do it once after he begged but I didn't like it when he hurt me and wouldn't stop. So that was the end of that. Now, he wants to tie me up but I don't trust that he won't hurt me. I asked him if he would let me tie him up but he was loudly against that...so the answer to that is no. And finally, he wants me to invite my friend Ginny over for a threesome. He wants to see some girl-girl action. But Ginny and I don't have that kind of friendship...neither of us are into it."

"You mean girl-on-girl with her or girl-on-girl in general?"

"Girl-on-girl with her. I'm not opposed to it, but not with her. I had a short relationship with a college roommate and it was good for both of us. I mean, I liked it. But it depends on the who the person is...and it's not Ginny. So we had a big fight and I kicked him out of my apartment. He's been sending me nasty texts all day. Here look."

She called up her texts and handed me the phone. I saw what she meant. He was sending her notes like 'ur a cunt,' 'sex w/u sux.' and stuff like that.

"See what I mean? He's so yesterday to me."

"Yes, I see. I think he's a shmuck...he should have treated you with a bit more respect and respected your limitations. And what's the story with your girlfriend?"

"Honestly, I don't know. She's mad at me and won't say why. She won't answer my calls or texts."

"I'm sure that once she gets over whatever is bothering her, she'll call you."

"Maybe. I'll tell you what's funny about this. We've known each other since we were little and we've always been very close. When Asshole started talking about a threeway, I thought of her. She's recently separated and very horny lately so I thought it might be good for her. I suggested her to Asshole but he doesn't like her and said no so I never brought it up to her. I'm telling you, sometimes you just can't win!"

She went for her bag to get a smoke and as she moved, I looked down at her yellow-clad crotch. I noticed a wet spot right along her slit.

"I gather you like the idea of girl-on-girl with her?"

"What makes you say that?"

"There's this little telltale wet spot..."

She looked down and started to giggle. "Busted!"

"That's all right, I won't tell!"

"No, I think I could really dig getting it on with her. She has a great body...big tits and round hips...flat tummy...Oh, I see you like the idea, too!" She began to giggle at the hard-on pushing out against my shorts.

"What's not to like?" I smiled. I put my hand into my shorts and adjusted my dick. "There. That's much better."

She giggled. "I love it how guys can't hide it! If I was wearing shorts, you would never know I was wet."

"I suppose that's true...unless, of course, if I smelled it!" I smiled.

"It's all about the pheromones, huh?"

"It's the animal thing, you know. We just can't help it."

"Sex, sex, sex. That's what everything comes down to, doesn't it? I think maybe it's better just to keep a stash of fresh batteries, I swear."

"Yeah, well, jerking off is always fun...nothing wrong with that. It's like a hobby with me."

"That's something that pissed me off about Asshole, too. I've never seen a guy jerk off and I wanted to watch him but he would do that for me. But he can tell me what he wants!...Ha! Fuck him. Asshole!"

"Sounds to me like he has some problems. You're better off without him...it'll only get worse. You need a man who can respect you as well as play with you and it doesn't sound like he's the one."

"I wish I knew who was."

"I volunteer!" I said laughing.

"If you weren't as old as my dad, I'd take you up on that."

"I think that's a compliment but I'm not sure."

She leaned over and kissed me sweetly on my cheek. "It was a compliment, I just said it wrong."

"You're excused."

"Actually, I wouldn't mind being satisfied by someone who knows what they're doing."

"But I'm like the pizza box: 'You've had the rest, now try the best!'"

We laughed. After a few minutes, I got up to walk my dog back to my car. Laurie got up, too. As we walked back to the parking lot, she asked me if I wanted to meet her for dinner and maybe, just maybe, to go to her place and play. I thought hard about this and suggested that maybe dinner might be cool. We agreed to meet at a local Italian restaurant at seven.

I drove home with visions of some young tail riding my face. I parked quickly. ran into my room and jerked off as quickly as I could. At seven, I met her at the restaurant. She slid into my car and lit a before-dinner joint.

"So?" she asked, "Are you okay after our steamy conversation this afternoon?"

"Oh, I'm very okay. When I got home, I jerked off right away. I feel great now. And you?"

"I did the same thing!" We laughed.

We had a nice dinner and some wine but I thought my dish could have used a bit more garlic. Still, the garlic knots compensated admirably. During our conversation, I discovered that Laurie was far more sexually preoccupied than I had thought. Her conversation seemed to always veer back to that subject.

"You know, Laurie, you seem very captivated by this subject."

"Yeah, you know, like it seems to be pouring out of me today."

"Why do you think..."

"Maybe it's because I dumped my boyfriend. I've been wondering about myself all day. Was I too extreme? Should I have gone with the program. You know? I'll a bit confused about all of this..."

"Maybe..."

"Maybe I'm glad to be able to talk about this with you. Like, where else can I get someone who is honest and objective to talk about this? You were there today for me. Thank you."

We finished dinner and made our way back to my car where we finished up the pre-dinner roach. I had real issues with going back to her place for sex. I felt like I would be taking advantage of her at a sensitive moment. I felt she might be too susceptible and I told her so.

"I understand. Maybe we could just go back and continue the conversation....smoke some more...maybe have more wine."

"I don't know. If it led to more, I'd feel guilty as all hell."

"God! I'm amazed at how ethical you are. Here I am, throwing myself on you and you act like a virgin to me. Honestly, I didn't know men could be like that. I thought all you guys think through your dick."

"Most of the time, we do. I certainly do. But I think that tonight may not be the night, if you know what I mean. You're too sensitive today."

"But I am sooo curious. Please don't say no. Please educate me a little more, I feel so naive. Look, let's go back to my place and mellow out. If it gets too weird, we'll just let the whole thing drop. I so much want to talk."

I agreed to that idea and I followed her Prius to a luxury condo overlooking the harbor. Hmmm, some digs.

"Mom and Daddy wouldn't let me live in a dump. Here, I have the security of a doorman and all the amenities. Am I spoiled? You're goddammed right I am!"

We sat in her living room and talked about sex and relationships for nearly two hours. We covered all kinds of ground and I answered her questions as truthfully as I could. At one point, I suggested that she try watching porn to get some techniques and she told me that she often watches the soft-core cable channel before bedtime. I suggested that she watch more hard-core stuff without the blurry fade-outs. She blushed and scooted off to her bedroom. When she returned, she was wearing a nightgown and robe. In her hands were several porn DVDs.

"I really watch these." The titles were all compilations of hot scenes, no plot lines at all. One was bisexual.

"I'm surprised you have this one."

"I have fantasies, you know!" she said indignantly. "I find that these get me off quickly and I go to sleep immediately." Then she added, "I've never shown these to anybody before. It's my little secret."

She slipped one into the player, sat down close to me and lit another joint. Within a few minutes of watching women going down on women and men sucking each other, I was hard. She noticed this and rubbed her hand over my crotch.

"Oooh, somebody digs this as much as me!" She placed her other hand between her legs and let out a moan.

"Laurie, I think this is my exit."

"Oh, come on. I really want to watch you jerk off. We don't have to touch or anything. I want to watch. Don't say no when your cock is saying yes. Please?"

She pulled my zipper down and I knew I was at the mercy of this young little vixen. My cock jumped out of my pants and she smiled.

"What a nice cock. May I?"

She lightly touched it and rubbed the helmet between her fingers. I got up from the couch and stripped off my clothes and sat back down. She took the opportunity to strip, too and I finally saw what little had been hidden under her bikini all summer. I was impressed. Her small breasts displayed large round areolas with quarter-inch long pink nipples. Her waxed pubes surrounded a long slit with fleshy labia. Leaning against the arm of the couch, she ran her finger along it. I took her hand and lifted it to my nose inhaling a sweet aroma.

"That is soooo sexy."

I took her hand and placed it back along her slit. I then took her hand back and licked her fingers.

"You are a very sensual man."

I placed her hand back onto her slit and this time, I lifted it to her face for her to enjoy.

"When you jerk off, what do you fantasize about?" she asked.

"Same things you fantasize about...fantasies, old memories...whatever will get me off."

"Lean back. Let's watch each other."

"All right, but I must do something first." I leaned into her and took a nipple between my lips. I sucked it deeply several times and felt it grow hard. I moved to the other one and did the same. She was very responsive and pushed it further, mashing her breast into my face. I pulled away and dropped down to her vagina which I proceeded to slurp along its length. I put my lips on her clit and reenacted my nipple suck. Then I sat back and began to stroke myself as I watched her do the same.

"I am so wet. You're sooo sexy."

I ran my fingernails along the vein that runs under the helmet down to my balls. My cock stiffened even more.

"That's so cool. How did you do that?"

I explained what I had done and she moved down to watch me do it again.

"May I?" I let her run her nails along the vein and she seemed to marvel at the result. She took my cock in her hand and ran her tongue along the vein. She then took my cock into her mouth and gave it a few sucks.

"Turn about is fair play," she said as she moved back to the arm. She reached into the pocket of her robe and pulled out a small chrome rocket which she placed into her slit. Watching her buzz herself increased the speed of my strokes. I watched intently as she writhed under it's influence. Her eyes never left my cock. She began to pant and moan as it did its magic. She put on quite a show for me. It was obvious that she enjoyed being watched and that it turned her on a lot. For me, it was like watching live porn and I was digging the shit out of it.

"I'm gonna cum," she said. "Don't cum yet...watch me cum...watch me...I'm cumming for you."

"You're so hot. Cum for me. Let me see you cum."

"Yes...I am...I'm cumming...for you. Ah..ah...yes..oh God...so good...yesssss...yessss....oh God, yesssssssssss." She arched her back and spread her legs even wider as her orgasm washed over her. She was panting hard as she released the bullet and let it fall onto the couch. Drops of her juices spread along her legs and dripped onto the soft brown leather. After a moment, she stood up on the couch and walked over me, planting her pussy against my face. I inhaled her sweet scent as he rubbed it along my nose. I took a couple of licks and was rewarded with a mouthful of syrup. She then backed away and lowered herself onto my cock. She rode up and down a couple of times letting a groan escape and, as a bonus, a pussy fart. She rose off me and sat down.

"Now let me see you cum. I want to see you cum all over my tits." I stroked my

rock hard cock with more intensity and put on a show for her. Her face was just a few inches from it and she continued to talk. "Yeah, make it spit on me....I want to see you shoot it all over me..." She lightly held my balls in her hand and I began to feel my cum rising.

"Yes, I'm cumming...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna..." The first shot hit her on her cheek. She immediately moved up to catch the rest on her tits which she squeezed together. As I finished shooting, she placed her mouth over the head and sucked out the remaining spurts. I was done and I felt great. It was indeed a memorable cum. She moved up and placed her body over mine as she began to kiss me. I moved my lips onto hers and we swapped my cum back and forth.

"How cool," she said breathlessly. "I've never had a man kiss me after he came in my mouth. They won't do that. But you...you are too cool."

My arms enveloped hers and I pulled her closer. "Was that good? Did you like that? 'Cause I sure did."

"Oh yeah. Big time. That was great. I never saw a man shoot close up like that. I loved how you looked like your dick was going to explode. And then it did! Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was awesome."

We lay there like that for a while. I ran my hands along her back and lightly scratched it. She seemed so serene. After a bit, I began to move. I figured it was time for me to leave.

"Don't go. Stay here with me. Let's fuck. I want to cum again. Please?"

"You seduced me into that first one. I can't be half pregnant, can I?"

We moved into her bedroom where, for the next three hours, we fucked and sucked like it was our last night on Earth. She screamed when I ate her but really screamed when I rimmed her ass. Finally, she was fucked out and nearly comatose. I slipped out of her bed, got dressed and drove home. My smile never left my face.

Since then, we've had sex several times and each time it was just as good as the first time. But it's our secret. We're fuck buddies and I'm her 'Father Confessor.' She tells me about her boyfriends and she's even reconciled with her BFF. She told her friend about me and her friend has agreed to a threesome next weekend, all Laurie's idea. Laurie has a lot of ideas.