Stories of Josh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers

"Come on, lets go get more comfortable somewhere a bit more private." She said, leading him out of the backdoor of the trailer.

Josh's school had no hallways, it was a campus high school and it consisted of several annexes, walkways, pillars, and roofs atop the pillars. It was a pretty old school, and a number of the buildings were pretty beat up, and since it was so open, students weren't allowed to leave their classrooms unless for a good reason. Josh was finally thankful for this rule, because no students were walking about as he and Cara crept down toward the tennis court and track.

The hill leading down to their destination was pretty steep, and the two had to pace themselves as to not stumble or slide. Cara was still in front of Josh as they came upon level ground once more, but he grabbed her hand suddenly and pulled her back to him. Her surprise was met by Josh's lips upon hers. Josh embraced her with his arms, one drifting toward the back of her head, switching between stroking her hair and her cheek. The other floated toward the small of her back, and found its way to bare skin. Josh felt her entire body shiver as his cold hand came into contact with her warm flesh. As cold as it was, he could tell it just intensified her passion. Then, Josh pinched her side slightly, and she began giggling into his mouth. Pulling away, she flashed her perfect smile.

"Stop screwing around Josh, we need to hurry," her smile didn't fade.

Josh grinned, and kissed her once more lightly on the lips, "I thought that was sort of the point."

Cara giggled lightly, and hurried on toward the conditioning building. Josh grabbed the handle of the door and closed his eyes, praying that it was unlocked. He turned the handle and it didn't' stop, but turned smoothly until it clicked and he swung it open. Cara nearly pushed him through the door and flicked on the light. The door shut itself loudly behind them and the anxious new couple were all over each other. They were in the locker room portion. This room was occupied by a good number of lockers taking up the left wall, two benches, and a long counter with three individual sinks in it. Behind the length of the counter was a wide mirror, like in most public bathrooms.

There was water dripping from a shower head in the shower room, but it was obvious that nobody had been in the conditioning building since early that morning. Josh wasted no time in whisking Cara off of her feet with his toned arms and placing her atop a part of the counter. Their eyes locked as Josh stood between her knees, his hands placed on her hips. Her soft brown eyes were beautiful, alive with lust and love. Josh slowly moved his strong hands down to her ass and then slid her toward him until her pelvis was pressed against his lower abs. He then leaned forward and began sucking on Cara's bottom lip. The slow make out scene quickly gained pace, and soon Josh had his lips planted on the spot where her neck joined her shoulder, and Cara's pelvis was grinding into his stomach and hip bones.

Pulling away from her, Josh reached down to the hem of her sweat shirt and began shuffling it off of her upper body. Cara helped by raising her arms, and soon the gray sweatshirt was discarded onto one of the benches. Not a second after the sweatshirt was out of the way, did Josh's hands find their way into Cara's T-shirt and his lips back to hers. As they continued to make out, Josh and his penis decided that it was time to take this to the next level, and he began lifting her T-shirt from her body and over her head. At first, Cara was a bit shy, despite her lust at the moment. Her hands instinctively covered her body, one over her white bra, and the other failed to cover her stomach.

Josh looked her over lovingly, to him she seemed perfect. Her breasts were not large, but they fit her tiny body well. There were no blemishes on her upper body except for a few burns from cooking on her arms. She had the slightest love handles, which did not even seem to impact her beauty. After taking in the sight, Josh smiled warmly and took each of her wrists into his hands and pried them away from her body.

"Cara," he said in a low voice, "you look beautiful, you have nothing to hide."

Cara was obviously blushing as she smiled girlishly, "No, I'm fat..."

"Psh! Hardly! Cara, you're perfect! And if you say you're fat again, I'm leaving." This empty threat straightened her up at once, and she willingly put her hands to the sides so they didn't block her body. As hungry as Josh's eyes were, he was able to step back, an obvious tent showing in his jeans. "Cara, I'm going to be honest with you. I want you right now, but I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. Are you sure this is what you want?"

Cara smiled lovingly, her eyes watering slightly, "Josh, you're so sweet. And yeah, I did imagine my first time being a bit more romantic, and a lot more not in a locker room," slowly her hands began to disappear behind her, "but I know in my heart that I want you to be my first." Josh heard a click, and Cara's white Victoria's Secret bra fell away into one hand, revealing her perky, tan, B cups. "And I want you here and now," she finished.

Josh wasn't about to argue with her, and he immediately dove into her chest, taking one dark nipple into his mouth and twirling his tongue around it. Cara responded with a sexy moan, and her hands latched to the back of his head. Josh supported himself with one hand on the counter as the other moved to begin twisting Cara's other nipple. Aggressively, Josh began teething Cara's nipple, and it hardened accordingly. Lightly, he bit down on it, and ran the tip of his tongue across the crown, then let go and circled her small areolas. Cara moaned again and pulled his head away from her chest. Kissing him, she delighted in the tangy and salty taste of her own nipple.

Savagely, Cara began unbuttoning Josh's shirt, nearly ripping the buttons off as she went down the blue and white plaid shirt. As Cara took care of his upper body, Josh fumbled with his belt briefly before yanking it off, and then began unzipping his jeans. As soon as Josh was bare-chested and done wrestling his way out of his jeans, Cara's hands were caressing his toned chest, and she began kissing up and down his body when he moved closer. Josh shivered slightly, feeling her tongue and lips exploring his chest and abs. She was interrupted with her exploration when she felt his hands pulling at the top of her sweatpants.

Cara backed up and looked at Josh with an arched eyebrow, "You want these off huh?"

"Fair is fair," he grinned, glancing down at the tent in his boxer-briefs.

"Well... okay," she giggled, her sweet and innocent voice causing Josh's cock to throb.

Cara assisted Josh by lifting her plump ass off of the counter, and Josh tugged the gray sweats over her shapely curves, revealing, flawless tan thighs. Josh shimmied the sweats down her legs, over her feet and into a pile next to her sweat shirt. Now she was left in the nude, except for the silk thong that covered all of her snatch, but then became about as thick as a string to wrap around her hips and dip in between her pert ass cheeks.

Josh couldn't help but stare. She looked absolutely stunning to him, sitting there on a locker room counter top, perky breasts pointing their hard dark nipples straight at him. Her stomach wasn't toned, but she definitely wasn't fat. Her skin was dark, but not ebony, it was Indian, and the white fabric of her panties looked so incredibly sexy contrasting with her skin. As Josh looked at that thong again, he could see a bit of a bush peeking out from under the fabric, short, dark curly hairs. He had to see what his beautiful friend's sex looked like, but as was the arrangement, he had to go first.

By now, he was uninhibited, and sliding his boxer down in front of this girl whom he previously thought he'd never have a relationship with came easy. His thumbs dipped under the elastic of his boxer-briefs and he yanked the black Fruit of the Loom underwear down his hairy thighs and kicked them off. A grin played across his lips as his cock bounced a bit due to fluidity of the movement, and rigidness of his organ. Cara's eyes looked like she'd been hypnotized as they stared, coated with lust, at what Josh figured must have been her first real cock, if not first cock ever. He had no idea what kind of porn life she led.

He stepped toward the beautiful Hindu, closing the space between them, his cock now just inches away from her legs. She instinctively reached to grab it, unsure of what she should do, but Josh swatted at her hand and laughed, "I believe it's your turn." Cara's eyes met his own and she smiled.

She seemed to feel pretty comfortable with him now as well, mainly because he'd taken the liberty to unveil his privates first. Her hands quickly went to grab the strings around her hips, and she began sliding the material down her body. She was forced to lift her ass with a little sitting hop again, causing her perky breasts to jiggle, much to Josh's delight. Soon the silk fabric was being peeled from her pubic bone, and the dark hair covering her flesh was revealed to him, followed by a dripping, engorged cunt.

Cara's snatch was quite sexy, swollen and she had a mons pubis that could form quite a camel toe. Her labia were darker than most of her skin, but seemed to be completely bald as they glistened under the overhead light. The curly cover on her pubic bone was trimmed nicely into a diamond, the bottom of which ended just above the top of her nether lips.

As Josh's eyes came up to meet Cara's, he met a pair of bashful, half-lidded brown eyes. A warm, reassuring smile crossed his lips, "Gorgeous," was all he had to say before leaning in to kiss her. The kiss lingered for a few moments, becoming heated and passionate as they both shivered with anticipation. Holding the side of Cara's face with his left hand, Josh's right hand began maneuvering his nearly eight inch prick. He arced it up, so that the tip was lined up with Cara's dark, glimmering entrance, just inches away.

Leaving his dick there, and moving both hands to her ass, Josh began pulling his friend slowly toward him, until his head was pressing firmly against those hot petals. He reached around, gently parting Cara's thick labia so that his cock head slipped between them and began pushing its way past her pink inner folds. Cara couldn't help the moans she was whimpering into Josh's throat now.

Ever so gently Josh grasped both soft, warm cheeks and eased Cara further onto his shaft. A soft whimper of pain came as they broke their kiss and his head disappeared between her thighs. As he continued to ease his way into her, she was just able to wrap her legs around his waist, and then she wrapped her arms around his neck. Given this new position, Josh decided to push in just a bit more, sinking roughly two inches into Cara's canal before pulling her off of the countertop and supporting her in his strong arms.

Another whimper crept into the air as Josh felt the tip of his head bump into a tight wall. The sensation of such a tight, slick twat hugging the head of his dick was almost enough to send him over, but now that he had confirmation that Cara was a pure virgin, he felt as if he would explode right there and then. He decided to give Cara's pussy some time to rest and get used to his girth, while his mind began thinking of disgusting things that would hopefully take down his level or lust. After a short break he felt he could go on, and his beautiful blue eyes locked onto Cara's chocolate pools.

"Are you okay sweetie?" He cooed to her, lifting her up a bit in his arms as she clung to him tighter.

"Y-yes," she responded, "I think I'm okay, you can go further now."

"Alright baby, but this is going to hurt, so brace yourself a bit." He kept his eyes locked onto hers, staring into her soul as she bit her lip. He could feel her thighs and arms tensing, and so he bucked back just slightly and then thrust forward, feeling the taut wall give way to his bulbous head. Her entire body tensed upon him again as he buried two more inches into her with his thrust, and her eyes closed and reopened with tears sitting in them. Quickly Josh swooped in, planting a firm, love-filled kiss on her lips and sunk another two inches into her until he felt his head press against a much more solid wall, that was all he could fit. The tears rolled down her cheeks, but they weren't tears of pain anymore, and she rolled her hips hotly against his shaft as he held her there, nearly hilted in the woman of his dreams.

As he pulled out slowly, Josh could feel the warm trickle of her blood running down his dick and over his balls. Cara's body shuddered as he pulled the length of his meat from her and her head burrowed into his shoulder and neck. A lengthy moan was all Cara could manage as Josh abruptly pumped his thickness back into her, making sure not to go too far and hurt her. That hot tunnel clenched its walls down on his prick as he tried pulling out again, and wouldn't unclench throughout his next thrust, which made it insanely pleasurable for him. After just a few more minutes of finding his rhythm within his friend, she whimpered into his cheek, "Josh, I think I'm going to come."

Well, if that wasn't enough to put him over the edge, nothing was. Not wanting to risk shooting inside of her without a condom, Josh quickly spun around and slid her off of his dick and onto the locker room bench where she plopped down and had to brace herself from falling. One look at her face and Josh could tell she was confused. She sat there, looking up at him, legs spread and pussy gaping, dark and glistening with her wetness and blood. Josh stepped toward her, stroking his meat just in front of her face. "Josh, what are you-" She was about to ask in a low, lusty voice before he began to groan and his penis twitched in her face, spewing a hot, white line across her nose.

"Oh shit!" Josh exclaimed as he ejaculated three more lines across her cheek and mouth, then one thick glob on her forehead. Apparently just the idea of being cummed on, mixed with the warm, wet sensation of Josh's load spraying her face sent Cara over, because her knuckles whitened on the bench and she closed her eyes tight and began to moan and pant. Her hips bucked back and forth on the painted bench as she came, her cunt oozing her nectar from its pink depths. Watching this lewd display from her, Josh was encouraged to pump out roughly six more strong lines of thick, sticky cum, coating her pert, dark breasts with his spunk.

Simultaneously, Cara slowed her grinding and moaning, and Josh's dick began to shrink in his hand. Cara continued to pant, out of breath from the intense orgasm she'd just enjoyed, and her eyes opened slowly to bat in Josh's direction. Her first reaction was to lean forward and take his shrinking dick into her mouth, milking it of all that was left, the cum still dribbling down her face. Her second reaction was to glance down at her white-spattered chest with a lusty grin. She began rubbing the warm, thick mess into her flesh as Josh turned to go get some paper towels. He wouldn't dare deprive Cara of all of that rich cum coating her upper body, but upon returning, he kneeled down to clean off Cara's pussy and the bench beneath it.

Cara was mesmerized by the taste and feel of josh' cum, overcome in such a dirty adventure. She rubbed the spunk on her chest until it was mostly clear, and then stroked her fingers over his face to take up globs of the white seed which were immediately dumped into her hungry mouth. When she felt satisfied with a job well done, she stood and went to the sink and mirror to make sure her face was clean, but not touching her chest at all. She wanted the satisfaction of knowing her lover's load was on her breasts for the rest of the day. As she washed her face, Josh approached behind her and wrapped his arms around her, leaning in to plant loving kisses on her shoulder and neck, his soft package pressing into her back, just above her lovely brown ass. As she turned her head and their lips met they both smiled and simultaneously whispered, "I love you."

Josh wasn't normally one to drop the L-Bomb so soon, but he'd had these feelings for over a year now, and hadn't expected her to return the sentiment so soon. Perhaps they were meant for each other. Some sort of twisted fate had brought them together. Only time could truly tell.

Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers
12