Stories of Josh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I know," she flushed, "I don't know what came over me, but I just couldn't help myself... I'm a sex addict or something. So dirty..." She seemed actually a bit down-trodden and Josh immediately reinforced her.

"Don't feel bad about it sweetie, that was some of the hottest stuff I've ever seen. I mean yeah it's incest, but so what? I mean it's not like you two can get each other pregnant or anything, and that's the big taboo to incest, inbreeding." His words were low and comforting in Cara's ears, and she smiled softly with a nod. "Come on, lets go take a shower together real quick, then maybe a nap. I'm exhausted."

As they both headed down the hall toward Cara's bathroom, she looked up at Josh, holding his hand tightly in hers. "I'm really glad you listened to my mom and helped her out. You were right, having her on our side will really help in the future. I feel ten times more comfortable already." She began smiling quite widely as she thought about what the future might hold for them. "Maybe she'll be able to talk dad into just letting me marry you, instead of a Hindu boy..."

12