Stories, Screenplays, and Reality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the blood pumping in my erect cock at the engaging display. I had never seen anything like it, and even as a mere spectator I was fascinated. Eventually they orgasmed closely together and then separated. The double dildo slid out between them to fall on my chest with a wet plop.

Cami bent over the foot of the bed and began sucking my cock hungrily. Her mouth was fantastically warm and wet, and I loved every moment of her lips slipping across my taut skin. When I realized that Julie had stepped in behind her and begun fucking her with a strap-on while she sucked me, it made things even more exciting.

We continued like that for several minutes before Cami slid up to sit on me. Her cunt was so well warmed up by this point that she needed simply to relax her knees and sink down around me, engulfing my prick in a velvet grip. I groaned at the penetration, feeling her fluids running down my balls as she ground our pubic regions together. I had never been with a Latin woman before and I found it very exciting, especially because of her unusual beauty.

"Who wants it?" inquired Julie from the base of the bed. I could see her smearing lubricant on the thick strap-on cock and feared for a moment that she planned on using that thing on me. My eyes flickered encouragingly towards Cami. I was rewarded moments later as Julie took a handful of Cami's thick black hair and used it like reins to push her head and body down on me. Then I felt the instant increase in pressure within Cami's twat as Julie's dong began invading her asshole.

The feeling was nearly indescribable. Although I've double-penetrated Kelly with my cock and a dildo, there was something about having another person involved and moving at their own pace and direction that made it far more exciting. The fact that bound as I was, I couldn't do much more than lay there anyway was also stimulating.

Cami virtually stopped fucking me once Julie entered her, content to simply sit on my hips with my dick buried all the way inside her while Julie fucked her with long, gentle strokes. It was amazing. I could feel every inch as it penetrated her, and the excitement was stoking my own fires as well.

Eventually, Julie announced that it was her turn and withdrew from Cami, who then rose from my lap. Julie smeared a thick gob of lubricating jelly on my dick and then sat astride me in reverse cowgirl position. She reached back with her hand and guided me into her rectum, pausing only for a brief moment to adjust to the penetration, then sitting firmly down to take all of me. I realized with a start that I could feel a thick, vibrating object in her pussy!

Julie correctly interpreted my gasp of surprise. "This strap-on has a remote controlled end for me. You didn't think the other woman gets all the fun, did you? Speaking of other women," she went on, gazing at Cami who had lit a cigarette and begun watching us, "come here and sit back down on this thing."

Cami smiled and moved in front of Julie. "Which hole do you want?" she asked coyly. My mind whirled – it was a question that any man alive would have died to hear. Julie positioned the dildo at Cami's brown, puckered asshole again and let Cami fall back upon it. Her added weight translated directly to me, and the three of us gasped simultaneously at the deepening levels of penetration.

With Julie sandwiched as she was between us, she couldn't move much upon me, and simply lay there while Cami rocked upon her and sent the sensations down through us. But as for myself, I was being driven towards the edge of climax from the vibrator mere millimeters from my cock, separated only by the thin membrane of Julie's cunt. After a few minutes of the double-anal fucking chain we had created, I felt my nuts clench pleasurably and blew a tremendous load of come up into Julie's ass.

Exhausted, they untied me and we fell asleep in each other's arms, waking once in the early hours of the morning for a more tender lovemaking. Dimly I was aware throughout the night of the cries of my wife in the other room as Jake royally fucked her all night long. Indeed, she looked quite sleepy the next morning at coffee as we discussed plans for the start to shooting of "Unfaithful"...

12